Stars In Your Eyes | natasha...

By natashaswifeyk

A story of Y/n Stark, x natasha romanoff Y/n is a 23-year-old famous singer and actress. Y/n loves to do t... More

0 - information
1 - Y/n Stark everyone!
2 - messages
3 - dead at 23
4 - lazy days
5 - Christmas market
6 - Christmas party
7 - Nat's Secret Santa's present
9 - I freaked out
10 - a selfie
11 - a dog
13 - messages
13 - movie
14 - Gal or Val? -entine

8 - A Night At My Apartment

553 8 6
By natashaswifeyk

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - Y/N'S POV

"You scared the shit out of me Natasha! What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to watch movies tonight? And how did you open the fucking door!?" I scream, still under the adrenaline.

"I had to have my present for Tony," She says looking at me.

"By breaking into my apartment?!" I yell sitting on the couch to catch my breath back.

"My present is in your apartment, so yes. You should have better security by the way." Natasha says as if this was completely normal. 

"Are you out of your mind? You can't just break into someone's apartment." I say now more calmly. 

"Sorry, I should have knocked." She says as she stands up and walks to the kitchen.

"What are you doing, what do you need from here?" I ask her. 

She looks over at my food and back at me. 

"Can I have some?" She asks taking two plates. 

"For Tony's present?" I ask confused. 

"No for me dumbass," She says as she chuckles.

"Hey, don't call me a dumbass!" 

What the fuck is going on? Should I sit next to her and eat too? 
God, why doesn't she talk and tell me what she wants?
I'll just sit next to her and hope she doesn't kill me.

"Sooo," I say prolonging the 'o' while sitting in front of her. 

"I asked Tony what he might wanted." She says looking up at me, and then back at her plate. 

"And what did he say?" I ask intrigued. 

"He said; There is only one thing I want and I can't have it, Y/n. I would die just to have one Christmas with her. But I lost that chance when I left her.' That's what he said. But who said he can't have that? And as an amazing friend, I'm gonna bring you to the tower tomorrow." She explains and smiles widely at me.

"No," I say raising my eyebrows, from the fact she would even think I would agree. 

"Oh it wasn't a question darling, I am bringing you to the tower. By any means necessary" Natasha says with an eyebrow raised and a slight smirk on her face. 

"I- No. You can just lea-" I get interrupted by her "So I'm staying here the whole night, convincing you, and we'll leave together tomorrow. I got Happy to pick us up." 

"You're not staying here tonight," I say standing up from my seat. 

"Why not? You got someone here?" She says staying seated, still eating.

"I- no, still why don't you go back to your little tower with all your friends and pick me up tomorrow then? Why stay here?!" I'm so confused by all of this. 

She looks towards the window before speaking again but not looking at me. "I kinda told the team that I wanted, well needed to get laid tonight, to not make anything suspicious."

"So you changed your mind yet?" Natasha says now standing up too. 

I look at her in the eyes and let my eyes wander over her perfect figure. I couldn't at all get a read on her, what did I even think? She's a spy and avenger. 

-

I put the Grinch animated movie on my TV in the living room so I did not have to talk to her. 

When the movie finished I went straight to my room after saying "leave" and nothing else.. 

She's nice, but she can't expect me after she broke into my apartment, to say yes when she asks me something that everyone knows I already said no to multiple times. 

I take my phone and take a picture to post on Instagram (I hadn't posted in a while and my manager asked me to post something again). I wait a few minutes while reading some messages from Olivia (Rodrigo) en Jen (Lawrence). 

I see a notification from an unknown number, guessing Natasha that says 'So you're gonna come tomorrow?'. I ignore it and check my Instagram again. 

Oh, she did not-
Well, that's gonna be a lot of buzz again just for that message. 

I click on her profile and see some of her posts. Most are just some posts from others but some of her. 

I sigh and open the message. I don't want to give in, even with how irritating this is. So I answer her.

--___---=・ ☎︎ natasha romanoff ☎︎・=---___--

-24 December 2023-

So you're gonna come tomorrow?

I saw your post on Instagram, 
I know you saw my message so answer. 

I'm not leaving your apartment 
until I leave here with you yk

I guess you are staying

 here for eternity then. 

No, seriously you are going to

leave or I'll call the cops or even Tony.

Goodnight. 

--___-----=・☎︎・=-----___--

I throw my phone through the room and prepare myself to go to sleep. 

~

I wake up in the middle of the night. I look through the window and see the sky as dark as obsidian, yet illuminated by the city's light. 

I look over at my alarm clock and see that it is 3:31 am. I don't hear anything anymore (no TV still playing), so Natasha must have left by now. 

I try to fall back asleep but fail miserably. I feel so tired, but the thing is, my body doesn't let me fall asleep, even when I'm exhausted.  {My parents are taking me to a sleep specialist for this in a few weeks help}

But I'm not sure if she locked the door after her. As I was awake already, to be sure, I went to lock the door. 

already locked. 

Perfect. 

I turn around and walk to the couch to put a movie on. 

I go to sit down when I feel something moving under me. 

I immediately scream and get up when I see a body. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" (-->  Our scream)

"What the fu- Hey HEY calm down! It's fine it's me, yeah, breathe, yeah that's it, just breathe" Natasha says trying to stop me from screaming.  

I calm down shortly after noticing it is only Natasha and not someone else. 

I see her sleepy eyes, her messy hair, and her voice raspier than usual, goosebumps over her arms. 

"Sorry,- I- thought you had left already," I say to her. 

"No, It is my fault. I didn't know if you had a guest room or not so I took the couch." She says sitting back, curling up in a little ball, her arms going up and down on her legs to warm them up. 

"You're cold" I state looking back at her goosebumps. 

"Well, it's not warm in here." She says looking down at her hands. 

"I'll be right back" I leave her to go get some blankets. 

I came back five minutes later with one blanket and one duvet. 

"Thanks," She says putting it over her freezing body. 

(our heating is only on in our bedroom during the night to save energy)

"Eumh, Happy comes at 9 pm. I was gonna wake you up then, but maybe you like to prepare yourself a bit before? You can always use our stuff at the compound too. Just know to be ready then." She says lying back and closing her eyes. 

"I don't have any word in this, have I?"  I ask kind of accepting my faith. 

"Nope," She mumbles opening one of her eyes and closing it again.

"Goodnight" 

"Goodnight Y/n/n"

₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ -

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

{I was supposed to let Y/n and Tony meet in chapter 7, then in this one. But I don't want to write it bcs it's awkward. 

But it will be next chapter :) }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 1.6K 60
β€’ CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG β€’ ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how she decided to make a huge decision tha...
4.7K 257 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
72.2K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...
314K 9K 62
Tony's sister that disappeared from his life when she was five reemerges. Tony's less than thrilled as he blames her for what became of their parents...