icky vicky

Por thefemaledurkio

These bitches icky, give me Vicky vibes Más

𓈘
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐰𝐨
9

7

585 55 34
Por thefemaledurkio

𝚃𝙾𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆 𝙹𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴

𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷

Stirring in my sleep, the light from outside creeping in through my blinds automatically put me in a mood before i could even open my eyes up.

Reaching out faintly for Blue beside me, i made contact with plush blanket. Finally opening my eyes.

He laid peacefully asleep, sprawled all out under his blankie. Genuinely looking like he just came back from a night shift.

Blue was a good ass baby, he was so patient with me while i was struggling to get everything together for him.

I never understood the baby fever shit but i semi understood it now.

I mean the cuteness made me want to pop one out but caring for one? ehhhhh. That made me take serval steps back

I refuse to become a static, babies are humans not baby dolls, it's not going to always be cuddle cuddles aww dress up. And that's what bitches be thinking.

Don't even got it together yourself to take care of another person. I gotta be ready ready when i decide to have a baby.

I make enough from lashes but a baby wasn't really a thought in my brain rn.

Sitting up in bed, picking my phone up pinching at my lash extensions.

I had hella text and calls.

💞Tate
mommy is coming to pick Blue up.

Mommyy👩‍❤️‍👩💟
Hey, GM. I'm coming to get Bluey, i been at work i didn't get to see him

im coming with you then

Kaso
Where u at

Mommyy👩‍❤️‍👩💟
Always coming over up our ass like you don't got your own shit

Mommy you don't love me?

"Oh nah." I mumbled to myself swiping out to to read Kaso's text again. Hearing a few knocks at my door.

come over with me and stacey

K'marni😙😙
Bet

Getting out of bed, i read the rest of my unread text. Coming up on Skilla's number.

Seeing four untitled audios sent a hour ago.

Not him sending me his unreleased shitt

I should fw him.

Opening the door up, My Mom came walking right on in.

"I hope you got him dressed. I need to hurry up and go back home to walk Mango."

I smacked my lips, shutting the door back "Her ugly ass went and done pissed by now."

"You better stop talking about my baby Tomorrow."

She bit my tory burch sandles up, i don't fuck with that bitch.

wyd bae?

"Tomorrow why he don't got no socks on!." Mommy yelled from my room.

"Ask him!" I went to my bathroom.

I know she smelled my breath from the other room, wanting to yell with me.

I'll never pass up a back and forth, i'm clapping back even on my death bed.

After brusing my teeth and washing my face, i took my bonnet then my tight ass lace band off.

I took a shower before getting in bed last night after i gave Blue his bottle.

He was so milk drunk, i send a couple pictures and videos to his mom.

What be in them bottles? think i'm doing the wrong drug

Starting to get dressed in my room, My Mom was already getting Blue ready himself.

Going up to my already open closet door, i walked in coming out my shorts.

Reaching for my sweats hanging up, i put them on next.

Been dressing like adam sandler lately

About to to start putting that shit my birthday week.

Leaving my wife beater on saying fuck it, i walked back out.

"You cooked?" I asked Mommy, following her out my room with my bright pink marni slides in hand.

"I heard you got in a fight." She ignored me completely.

"You know i don't fight." I pursed my lips to the side.

"All you and Mykel do is fight."

"She got booked for it i didn't, she got proof. I don't." I said, opening the door for them stepping in my slides.

"Tomorrow you fought every morning at school and i had to pick you up. I don't know who you fooling."

"Hoes was jealous" i rolled my eyes, locking the door behind us

"No you can't stop running that fucking mouth. Still."

"Who i get it from."

She reached up to grab me up but i dodged it running off to her car.
"Ahhh!"

Just so abusive

Plopping down inside, i saw it was a bag of hot fries up front in the middle

Picking them up i heard the trunk behind open.

Glancing back at my phone's lockscreen

313-812-6591
You better know every last of them songs before i pick you up

🤣🤣🤣🤣

i was listening when i was brushing my teeth this morning

& i said wyd

Mykel came out the house, standing on the porch as we walked up from the driveway.

"Mommy, why your husband almost burn the whole house down." She stood in her robe.

"Make me feel it in my back Mykellll!." I lifted my leg up, doing a little twerk.

She turned around to us

"Ay girl!" Mommy yelled, furrowing her eyebrows up.

I busted out laughing watching her continuing to shaking her ass.

"Just like that, now that nigga don't know ya!
Thought you did something, well, bitch, lemme show ya!" She rapped out getting pushed by Ma coming up the porch steps.

"How you mad because i'm shaking what you gave me?." Mykel mugging watching her walk in.

"No she on one today. Talking about all you and me do is fight like she ain't use to fight with us."

"Just ghetto." She said as we walked in.

"I got y'all ghetto."

"It's a party tomorrow, you wanna come with me?." Mykel asked.

I came up in the kitchen making a thinking face.

Mykel sucked her teeth "Just say no."

"No."

"Girlll, since when you not outside?"

"Since i got ran up on." I stated, seeing breakfast that was still left up on the counter.

"-I'm finna kill me a hoe Mykel. I'm not tryna become a product to my environment."

"You got anger issues."

"You don't?"

K'marni😙😙
I'm coming up to the door

"If that was me, personally, i would've just popped them and sped off."

"And that's why you are on probation now hun." I did that white people smile getting a paper plate

"WASSUP BITCHESSS" Marni came in through the front door yelling.

"I know that's not you Tomorrow!" I heard Mommy holler from wherever.

"Ay say! Stop saying my government roun' this bitch ya heard me!"

"Come here!."

"Look what you did"  I squinted my eyes at Marni coming in the kitchen.

"Marni tell her go to this party with me." Mykel says. "She scary, she thinks somebody is going to slide her over they brother again."

"Bitch shut up."

"I hope she playing." Marni side eyed me while i ate.

"Ohhh hoe now you pushing it, who are you to believe anything this bitch is saying?, her bob is above her ears." I put my hand on my chest.

"You scared of bitches that only bruised your knuckles." Mykel continued to tease.

"Nobody scared!" I yelled, lowkey starting to get irritated.

Bitch laughing all dramatic

"Food falling all out your mouth bitch."

I put my finger up, starting to chew my food up real fast so i could get something out.

"You with Pootie and them?, all that yelling and shit."

I looked over at Marni caught off guard hearing a deep ass voice randomly.

"Who is that?"

"Rae." Marni turned her phone screen to me, it was two other people in the squares on her instagram live but ofc i only noticed Skilla's face up in the camera off the bat.

oop oop oop, i turned my face back straight quick reaching out for the paper towels on the counter to wipe my mouth.

Remembered he never even text me back, bye asf

"-You going to hell Mykel." Getting another scoop of my eggs, shaking my head.

"I'm living in it babes." She pushed the back of my head unexpectedly, running off.

"Bitch." I bucked. Damn near choking

My phone started ringing and I looked at it seeing Skilla facetiming me to my surprise. I hit decline and he called me back making me press decline again.

"Y'all take a shot."

A bottle of don julio sliding over to me on the counter.

313-812-6591
Don't force my hand call me back

I balled my face up, glacing up at Marni.

"Oh you know i don't play them games."

"Just two."

"Ughhhhh." I snatched it up.

I already pop pills, it's not too much more shit you can throw in my face before i go all out.

Be scared to smoke and drink because i think i'm going to get make it my next habit so i really really try to stay away from that shit.

Few people around me put alcohol in my face and so forth and so forth. I don't try to take offense because they are oblivious but damn.

I don't call it necessarily feeding into the peer pressure or whatever because if i don't want to do something i'm not. Simple.

Kind of a why not thing.

But that was literally the same thing i said getting introduced to pill popping.

Now i'm a perc avenger and shit.

Ended up getting about four shots in chilling over my parents. I don't exactly know how i ended up on the phone with Kaso but i did...

Just giggling away on the couch floating

Which of course resulted in me driving to his house

CONTINUING NEXT CHAPTER

Tate above^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7K 68 16
GET READY FOR THE MOST TWISTED SEASON YET THAT TAKES YOU AROUND THE WORLD FOR ONE BAD ASS SEASON WILL THESE BAD BITCHES GET ALONG OR WILL THEY RAISE...
25.5K 554 38
I hate anybody who reads this and I will be a bitch to you in the comments
540 15 8
Au- 🔞 A woman who has fallen on hard times when she meets a mafia boss who wants to help. She's led down a path of destruction in order to help the...
5.5K 137 61
Requests from my Tumblr. Some are spicy, and some are fluffy and/or angsty. Oneshots and headcanons. Enjoy, and please comment! Minors, please DO NOT...