Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

By ladysunfl0wer

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! More

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 12- Clues
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 23- Rave'N
Chapter 24- Bloody Prank
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Chapter 26- Garret Gates
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs
Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 33- Location
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 44- The truth part 1
Chapter 45- The truth part 2
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 51- Endgame

922 52 17
By ladysunfl0wer

Warning!

There will be too much cuteness in this chapter :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joseph Crackstone cornered two younger students, aiming his staff, ready to kill them. When...

"Howdy Pilgrim." Wyatt greets. 

Crackstone turned around and saw Wyatt standing there, holding a sword. 

"How canst thy heart still beat? What demon sorcery is this?" Crackstone growled in his stupid old voice. 

"Get away from him!" A voice shouts behind them. 

Wyatt and Crackstone looked up to see Xavier standing there, holding a bow and arrow. He aimed and fired it at Crackstone, but he used his magic to stop the arrow mid-air and turned it back to shoot Xavier. Wyatt quickly stepped in the path, making the arrow hit him and fell back. 

"NO!" Xavier shouts and rushes over to Wyatt, and pulled the arrow from his shoulder. 

"I'm fine." Wyatt reassures urgently. "Go, get everyone out of here!" 

"Okay!" 

Xavier rushed off and helped other students get out of the quad. 

Wyatt stood up, and picked the sword and stood up to face Joseph Crackstone. 

Crackstone smirked at him and Wyatt glared back. The two charged at each other, their weapons clashing making a huge "BANG!" sound. 

Wyatt being a skilled at fencing dodged and avoided Crackstone's attacks. Crackstone too was a very good dueling (for an old man) kept attacking Wyatt.  

Crackstone raised his staff once again to kill Wyatt, but his too blocked Crackstone's attack and the force cause Wyatt's sword to shatter into a million little pieces. 

Wyatt's eyes widened, Crackstone smirked once again at what just happened. He then used his staff to send Wyatt crashing into a table, and held him there while he slowly walked towards Wyatt. 

"I'm going to send you back to hell." He hissed and aimed his staff at Wyatt's chest. Cackling at his pain. 

Crackstone's cackling turned into pain and he gasped and looked down. There was a red crystal piercing through his heart, along with some red magic swirling around it. He growled in pain and turned around to see Y/n standing there with her hand outstretched red magic swirling. 

Crackstone slowly approached her. "You wretched child. Does thoust know who I am? How dare you! I will send you back to the depths of hell." Crackstone snarled. 

"Y/N!" Wyatt shouts worriedly.  

Crackstone cackled again. "Ah, I see, this girl here is your lover. Didn't get to kill your last one, but I will be sure to kill this one."

Y/n just rolled her eyes at his terrible insult. "That was a terrible insult. Also, I really don't care who you are." She said and closed her hand as the crystal in Crackstone's heart brightened with her power and Crackstone screamed in pain as the magic seeped into his stone heart, he reached down and grabbed his staff. He aimed it at Y/n who noticed it and used her other hand to block whatever curse he aimed at her.

Wyatt saw this is as an opportunity to kill Crackstone, he bent down and took the tip of his broken blade, grabbed Crackstone's shoulder, turned him around and stabbed the blade into his heart, above Y/n's crystal, he twisted the blade so it could go deeper and pulled it back out. 

Crackstone looked down at his chest in disbelief as black smoke leaked from his heart. Slowly, he started to fade away, his body glowed red and he exploded with light, the fire in quad disappearing. 

Nothing was left of Joseph Crackstone, except for his ring which dropped on the grass. 

Y/n chuckled a bit. Happy that the psycho was gone, she looked at Wyatt who was already looking at her. He began to walk towards her slowly. Y/n frowned a bit then realized why he would be slightly mad at her.

"Okay, I know you told me to go help the others. But I couldn't let my boyfriend deal with a crazy psycho by himself! I wanted to help-" 

Y/n was cut off as Wyatt's hands wrapped around her waist dipping her slightly and kissed her deeply. They pulled away after a few seconds, resting their foreheads against each other, smiling happily. 

They were thankful that this attack was finally over, Wyatt grabbed her hands and opened his mouth to tell Y/n something, when suddenly...

*click* 

The sound of a cocking gun made their heads turn. Laurel Gates entered the quad pointing her gun at Wyatt. 

Wyatt immediately pushed Y/n behind him who was already ready to attack with Laurel with her powers. 

"You brought a gun to a sword fight. That's probably the smartest thing you have done today." Wyatt comments sarcastically. 

Laurel just smiled sarcastically. "I might not get to kill all the outcasts, Wyatt. But at least I get to kill you and your girlfriend." She sneered.

Laurel aimed her gun at Wyatt's head, Y/n rotated her hand, her red magic swirled around Laurel. When a bee landed on her gun, making Laurel distracted. 

Laurel's brows furrowed in confusion as more bees began surrounding her. She tried to swat them away but it wouldn't work. 

Wyatt and Y/n looked at each other confused, until they noticed a huge swarm of bees entering the quad and attacking Laurel. She fired her gun into the swarm, but, obviously, it did nothing. 

The bees stung and pierced her skin. She was screaming and flailing her limbs attempting to get them off her. But, that didn't work and she was on the ground curling into a ball to protect herself as the bees continued attacking. 

Wyatt and Y/n smiled at the sight and turned around to see Eugene entering the quad. 

"Yeah, that's what you get for messing with Nevermore. Bitch." Eugene roasts. 

Eugene looked at Wyatt and Y/n. Y/n rushed forward and hugged Eugene tightly. Eugene laughed hugging her back just as tightly. "Oh, I missed you so much. I am so happy you're alright now!" Y/n said happily. 

"Hummers stick together, right?" Eugene grinned. 

Wyatt smiled at their interaction, then turned to face Laurel with a glare. 

"I'll take it from here." 

"Um...shouldn't we call the Sheriff or something?" Eugene asks. 

"Both of you, turn around, now. I'd rather you not see this." Wyatt told them in a tone that clearly told that it wasn't up for discussion. 

Wyatt slowly approached Laurel who was reaching for her gun. She looked up to see Wyatt already looking down at her. Wyatt lifted his foot then kicked her in the face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the Nevermore students stood outside the gates. Waiting to hear what happened inside the school. Yoko and Ajax stood in the back when Yoko noticed someone behind them. She pointed at the figure and Ajax turned to see Enid stumbling towards the gates. 

"Enid!" Ajax rushed forwards and wrapped an arm around Enid to comfort her and lead her back to the students. 

Everyone parted so the two could walk by  and they approached Xavier, Davina, and Kent. 

"Where's Wyatt and Y/n?" Enid asks looking around for her two best friends. 

No one spoke up because no one knew. Enid looked around panicked, and noticed three figures walking towards the gate. Enid pushed through the rest of the crowed and hugged Y/n tightly who laughed and hugged Enid back just as tight, happy that her best friend was alright. 

Enid released Y/n after a minute then rushed to Wyatt giving him a hug too. Wyatt flinched not expecting the sudden touch, Enid looked up at him with teary eyes. Wyatt stared at her for a few seconds the pulled her into a hug. 

Y/n smiled widely at their little moment. 

Wyatt released Enid after a minute and nodded at Enid who gave him a grin and a thumbs up and handed him a box. 

Wyatt looked at Y/n who looked back in confusion. He reached out and took her hands gently. Y/n looked at him confused while Wyatt just smiled. He bit his lip and bent down...on one knee. Y/n's jaw dropped open in shock as she looked at her boyfriend with tears in her eyes. 

"Y/n Y/l/n, ever since I asked you to be a my girlfriend, and told you that I love you. I have always found it hard to believe that beautiful, amazing, and sweet girl like you could ever love a guy like me who is dark, stubborn and always hurting you. It was truly a miracle for me. I couldn't ever find the words to tell you how I feel for you, expressing love and affection was very new to me. There was something...refreshing and comforting about you that I would step out of my darkness and into the light for you- and share the depths of my heart with you. From the moment we met, you've managed to capture my attention in a way that's both unsettling and exhilarating. Your enigmatic spirit, your beauty your wicked sense of humor, and your unwavering strength has captured my soul like no other. In a world filled with mundane pleasantries, you are a breath of fresh air, a light and beautiful anomaly that I cannot resist. As we went through this year together, I've come to realize that you are more than just a companion—you are my equal, my counterpart, my partner in crime. With you, I've discovered my soulmate—a soul as dark and twisted as my own intertwined with a soul that shines brighter than any star in the night sky. I want to thank you for dealing with me and my quirks all this time and still sticking by my side whenever I needed you. You are truly an extraordinary and beautiful soul, Y/n. I love you more than words cab express, my beautiful Y/n, I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth?" 

Y/n was full on sobbing at his speech while everyone was watching silently, waiting for her response as Wyatt opened the ring box which had a beautiful silver ring with a diamond shaped in a heart. Y/n covered her mouth and let a few more tears fall as took Wyatt's hand and nodded. "Yes!" 

Everyone began cheering and clapping at the sight of the couple. Wyatt lightly chuckled and stood up, taking the ring out of the box and slipping it onto Y/n's ring finger. She instantly wrapped her arms around him, tears of happiness running down her cheeks. Wyatt hugged her back whispering sweet things in her ear as he placed soft kisses all over her face. 

"Hey, doll, stop crying." He whispers as he cupped her cheeks softly caressing them. 

"I can't, I'm so happy that I could scream." Y/n whispered back. 

Wyatt laughed at her response, chuckling at her adorable behavior as he hugged her once again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD, WYATT PROPOSED. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

See ya next chapter!

All the love,

XOXO Hermione

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.9K 71
This is the story about you and Ciel Phantomhive, I hope you enjoy, My First Story :D
9.5K 303 15
This is my first story! I'm the shared account person... Avery, you'll be seeing me a lot of me... I don't know when i will update. Probably around t...
430K 6.5K 69
Hi this is my first story so sorry if it sucks. The beginning is shaking but it gets better as it goes trust me. Don't forget to vote and comment:P
55.2K 1K 99
Moving to Nevermore wasn't what Wednesday Addams expected until she met with the bubbly walking rainbow, Enid Sinclair. p/s: please bear with me . En...