Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

By ladysunfl0wer

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! More

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 12- Clues
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 23- Rave'N
Chapter 24- Bloody Prank
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Chapter 26- Garret Gates
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs
Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 33- Location
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 44- The truth part 1
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 51- Endgame
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 45- The truth part 2

1.1K 59 29
By ladysunfl0wer

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Enjoy this chapter lovelies!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt was making his way back to his own dorm, when he noticed Y/n's door  was wide open. He furrowed his brows and peeked in seeing his girlfriend and Enid talking while Enid unpacked her bag. Wyatt enters the room confused, Enid looked up at him and grinned. 

"Hey." Enid greets happily. 

Y/n glanced up and smiled too when she saw Wyatt, he smiled back and walked over to her, kissing her head softly. 

"You're back?" Wyatt asked, hiding the hope in his voice.

"I'm gone for a few says. This place gets TRASHED. Thing almost DIES. Someone's has GOT to look after you two, since you can't handle it yourselves. No offence." Enid said. 

"None taken." Wyatt said.

"All taken!" Y/n said offended. 

"What happened with rooming with Yoko, and abandoning Y/n?" Wyatt asked. 

"Yoko's great, but I missed my bestie...plus...Y/n told me everything while you were gone. And I mean EVERYTHING." Enid said, winking.

Wyatt glanced down at his girlfriend. "You told her?"

Y/n glanced back and almost laughed at the incredulous expression on his face. "You told your uncle!" 

Wyatt narrowed his eyes, seeing Y/n clearly trying to hold back her laughter. "Oh so this is funny to you, huh? The things I'm going to do to you later..." Wyatt whispered the last part in her ear, making Y/n blush deeply as she hid her face in Wyatt's chest. 

Enid smiled widely at their interaction. "Don't tell me Wyatt Addams is mellowing out, and thawing his frozen heart." She teased. 

"Maybe." Wyatt mumbles hiding his smile as he wrapped an arm around Y/n, pulling her closer. "Why the sudden change of heart?" 

Enid shrugged in response. "We have this weird kind of friendship ya know? Insulting each other 24/7, it shouldn't work. But it does for us...it's like our thing. What you said about me is true, but I can't and won't change or apologize for it. It's just who...I am."

Wyatt nodded in understanding. "Same for me...Thing missed you a lot by the way." 

"I missed him too, also I'm sorry...about Xavier." Enid said sympathetically. 

"I'm not...he is a liar and a killer." Wyatt said. "Besides, being proven right is a ridiculously good feeling." WYatt said smirking.

"Except maybe someone to share it with. Also, Thing may have blabbed about your first date, how was it?"

Y/n's face flushed once again as Wyatt simply smirked as the two remembered the events of their date. 

"It was....um...interrupted." Wyatt answered. 

"Well, I heard Tyler is working a late shift, maybe he will let the two of you grab some coffee?" Enid suggests. 

Y/n's eyes widened. "Actually...I have something to tell you both..." Y/n said as she recalled her investigation and pulled out her notebook. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler stood inside the Weathervane cafe, sweeping the floors. Wyatt and Y/n walked up to the cafe, Y/n pushed the door open, entering the cafe and holding the door for Wyatt. 

"We're closed." Tyler calls out without looking up.

"Them you should lock the doors.' Wyatt said. 

Tyler turned around surprised and smiled when he saw the two. 

"There are some disgusting psychos out there." Y/n told him smiling. 

 Tyler leaned the broom against the counter turning to face the lovers. "My dad told me what happened with Xavier, pretty nuts, huh? He seemed normal and decent for an outcast."

Wyatt and Y/n nodded in fake agreement.

Y/n's eyes glowed a faint red as she tapped into Tyler's mind. Tyler was chained against the wall, panting heavily, blood covering him and barely wearing any clothes. "Oh Tyler!" A woman's voice called out, Y/n realized that it was the voice of Laurel Gates. "Good job, my love! Here is a treat." The voice said again, Tyler began to move his head to face Laurel, but before she could see her face, Tyler passed out, probably from pain. Y/n, caught a flash of black coat, some boots and red hair. 

"So...what are you guys doing here?" Tyler asked and Y/n snapped out of her trance. 

Y/n took in a deep breath. "Well...our fist date got interrupted by your dad, so we were hoping to get some coffee to make up for that. If you don't mind...we will clean up after ourselves too in return." Y/n added. 

"It's also an apology for almost getting you killed." Wyatt adds. 

"Yes, but that's more on you, so..." Y/n trialed off and giggled as Wyatt glared at her playfully. 

Tyler smiled at the two. "One caramel latte and a quad coming right up." 

Tyler turned around to go to the kitchen to make the coffe.

"Tyler!" Wyatt calls out. 

Tyler stopped and turned to face Wyatt. "Yep?"

Wyatt walked to him and held out his hand to shake Tyler's. "Thank you, for your help." 

Tyler looked at Wyatt's hand, then back at Wyatt. "Anytime." Tyler said and grabbed his hand to shake it. 

As soon as they made contact. Wyatt's head flew back as his vision starts. Tyler and Y/n rush up to catch Wyatt before he fell. 

~Start of vision~

Dr. Kinbott gasped violently as she laid in a pool of her own blood. Her necklace fell to the ground with her as it got soaked as well. Claw marks covered her face, chest. She looked up at the monster above her as it began to turn into a human, aka Tyler.

~end of vision~

Wyatt gasped and groaned in pain as his vision readjusted to the cafe. Once he did, his vision landed on Tyler and Y/n sitting above him looking concerned. 

"You okay..?" Tyler wonders. 

Wyatt looked panicked as he looked between the two. 

"We need to go." He told Y/n and grabbed her hand. He knew the Hyde was brutal, but this was another level. 

"What's wrong? You don't want your drinks?" Tyler asked. 

"Sorry Tyler! He isn't feeling very well after his visions. We will come by again!" Y/n calls to him. 

Wyatt dragged Y/n onto the street as snow started fall on the two lovers. 

"What's wrong Wyatt? What did you see?" Y/n asked. 

Wyatt simply grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a kiss then hug. "You were right, about Tyler. He is dangerous." 

Y/n frowned and rested her head on his chest. "I know..." she whispered.

Wyatt pulled away to look at Y/n. Y/n's hair was slightly messy but she looked beautiful, with the snow in her hair. Wyatt smiled and cupped her cheeks pulling her into a long kiss. 

"I love you." He told her, resting his forehead on hers. 

"I love you too." Y/n answers and closed her eyes. 

 Wyatt pulled away and held his hand out to Y/n once again, who smiled and took his hand as the two walked back to the safety of Nevermore. 

"Of course Tyler turned out to be psychotic serial killer...it's always the quiet ones."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andddd, that's the end!!! Only 5-8 more chapters to go guys!!! Hope you liked this chapter, if you did, please vote and comment!! Love you all so much!

Have an amazing day/evening/ night!!

All the love,

Hermione (❁'◡'❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 6.5K 69
Hi this is my first story so sorry if it sucks. The beginning is shaking but it gets better as it goes trust me. Don't forget to vote and comment:P
523 17 37
He looked at me and asked if I was ready. I shook my head yes because I couldn't find my voice. Hey guys this is my first story to write. I hope you...
142K 2.7K 27
hi disclaimer this was written in 2017 and i was like 11 THIS IS NOT A GOOD STORY. IT SUCKS LMAO. proceed with caution. :) {Finn Wolfhard x reader}
7K 151 16
Tom.k. X reader!!!!Discontinued!!! Im sorry if the story is weird or cringy, this is the first story I've genuinely made😭 500 reads??? Thank you so...