Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

Av ladysunfl0wer

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! Mer

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 12- Clues
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 23- Rave'N
Chapter 24- Bloody Prank
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Chapter 26- Garret Gates
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs
Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 33- Location
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 45- The truth part 2
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 51- Endgame
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 44- The truth part 1

1.3K 53 55
Av ladysunfl0wer

HIIIIIIII MY LOVELY PEOPLE <3 <3 <3. I hope you guys are well and wonderful as always! Enjoy this chapter! LOVE YOU GUYS. MWAH <3 <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt and Y/n were walking in the quad hand in had when Bianca approached them. 

"Come with me, please." She requests. "I have information about Mayor Walker's murder." She said in a low voice. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bianca and Y/n, Wyatt behind them walked up to the statue of Edgar Allen Poe and snapped their fingers twice revealing the passageway and walked down the stairwell where Lucas was waiting. He approached Wyatt nervously and handed him some papers. 

"Printed these off my dad's computer. Seems like he was trying to track down someone...Laurel Gates, maybe? He seems to have done it right after Outreach day." Lucas explains. 

"He must have recognized her there..." Y/n mumbles. 

"According to the British Police report, Laurel was presumed dead by drowning, but no body was found." 

Wyatt looked at the papers in his hand. "The Gates Mansion was purchased a year ago by some 90-year old candy heiress. She 'mysteriously' died and gave the property to her caregiver Teresa L. Glau." 

Bianca and Lucas looked at each other confused. 

"It's an anagram for Laurel Gates." Y/n explained. "Don't know why you would want to re-arrange letters in your name though...just change the name, makes life easier. You should leave the re-arranging the letters of your name to Voldemort." Y/n mutters. 

"Who is Vol...never mind." Bianca sighed, used to Y/n breaking the fourth wall. "Laurel secretly buys her own house and then comes back to Jericho as someone else. Why?" 

"Revenge on all the people she blames for her family's misfortunes." Wyatt looked at Lucas, "Your father, the corner, my parents. Most of all...Nevermore." 

Bianca looked confused. "Okay...but how does the monster fit into all this?" 

"The 'monster' is a Hyde, it's been doing Laurel's bidding." Wyatt told Bianca. 

"Wait...what if Laurel is in the school? Secretly sneaking out to control Ty- the Hyde?" Y/n asks, fixing her slip-up. 

"That's not possible Y/n. If the Hyde was in Nevermore we would know from the sounds and the patterns." Wyatt told her.

"Yeah...but of the Hyde was a normie with a past of Nevermore ancestors?" Y/n asks carefully biting her lip.

Wyatt looked at Y/n thoughtfully and suspiciously. 

Lucas turned to Wyatt. "You know who Laurel is, don't you?" He asked Wyatt. Then turned to Y/n, "and you know who the Hyde is." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Kinbott paced around her office looking down at her phone when Wyatt suddenly opened the door and walked in.

"Wyatt? We don't have an appointment today." Kinbott said confused. 

"I wanted to return something." Wyatt pulled Laurel's music box out, holding it out. "Found it in your child hood home." 

Dr. Kinbott took the box from Wyatt and opened it.

"I know you're Laurel Gates, and you've come back to Jericho for your revenge...and so did Mayor Walker which is why you killed him." Wyatt accused. 

Kinbott closed the music box and glared at Wyatt incredulously.

"I mean, who better to slide in and out of hospital undetected than a psychiatrist disguised to visit another patient."

"You're not accusing me of killing the Mayor, are you?" She asked in disbelief. 

"The roses you left in Eugene's room were your mistake. They're the same variety I found by your childhood bed."  

"I honestly have NO idea what you're talking about." Kinbott said scoffing.

"There is only one reason an overqualified psychiatrist like yourself would want to settle in Jericho. It allowed you to crawl through the troubled minds of young outcasts until you found one to plan your revenge." He accuses. 

Kinbott shook her head. "You know what? I don't have time to deal with your delusional fantasies. I have a patient emergency." 

She handed the box back to Wyatt and walked towards the door.

"Who Xavier? I know all about your secret meetings. I also found the cave where you have been unlocking and controlling the Hyde"

Kinbott's face twisted in anger. "You are so out of line right now!"

"Do you know how unpredictable Hydes can be? Or was it your plan to have Xavier commited before he could turn on you too?" 

"Wyatt, you need help. More than I can give you." She said pulling out her phone.

"Who are you calling? xAvIeR?" Wyatt accused. 

"Judge Reynolds." She replied. "I'm going to recommend you stay in a juvenile psychiatric facility for observation." 

"oh pLeAsE. You and I both know that I'd be running that place in a week." Wyatt said and placed the box down. "Time is running out Laurel."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Wyatt's little show, Kinbott phone Weems in a panic.

"Principal Weems, it's Valerie Kinbott. Wyatt Addams just barged into my office."

"I wasn't aware Wyatt had a session today."

"He didn't and his behavior was completely irrational."

Suddenly the sound of breaking glass sounded through Kinbott's office. She slowly removed the phone from her ear and stalked towards the door cautiously. She placed her hand on the door handle and twisted the handle opening the door, where she was met face to face with the Hyde.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hospital, Wyatt and Principal Weems sat in the waiting room, waiting to hear about Valerie Kinbott's condition.

A few moments later, the Sheriff walked into the room and approached the two. Weems and Wyatt stood up to hear his news. 

The Sheriff sighed and took off his hat. "She's gone, Dr. Kinbott is dead." The Sheriff said gravely.

Wyatt looked between the adults, his face hardening. "This ends now." He announced. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier walked in the dark to his private studio. He opened the door and walked in, taking off his coat and hanging it up. 

Suddenly, the light turned on and Xavier turned around to see Wyatt sitting holding the knife which had stabbed Thing. 

Xavier scoffed at seeing him there. "You know what? You need to stay out of space." 

"You need to take your own advice." Wyatt retorts. 

He stabbed the knife into the stool next to him, and stood up. "You left that in my room, actually no, you left that inside Thing. How long have you been seeing Kinbott?" Wyatt interrogates. 

"Have you...?" Xavier starts but stops himself with a scoff. "What am I saying? Of course you have. You've been spying on me, right?" Xavier asked taking the knife from the stool. "Cause I'm the villain in you fantasy, who is trying to steal your fair maiden." He said sarcastically. 

Xavier placed the knife in his hands examining every detail. "You know, my father thinks my mental health is a PR problem that he needs to manage. He wanted to keep his troubled son out of the Tabloids. I wasn't in your room, believe me or don't believe me. I don't CARE." 

Wyatt looked over Xavier's shoulder at the easel covered by a sheet. He walked past Xavier and stood right by it. 

He turned to face Xavier. "Your painting's been improving. At least you're not painting me and my girlfriend. I enjoy this one in particular." 

Wyatt pulled off the sheet revealing Dr. Kinbott's face in her final moments. 

"Feels like you really lived it." 

Xavier sighed, annoyed. "What do you want?"

"I'm asking the questions." Wyatt told him and walked to his desk. "What is Rowan's inhaler doing in your shed?"

Xavier frowned in confusion as Wyatt picked up more items he didn't even know was there. 

"Or Eugene's glasses?" 

"Woah, woah, woah." 

"Or these stalker pictures you took of me. Some of them with Y/n?" 

"N-n-no, I-!" 

"Don't forget your latest addition. Dr. Kinbott's necklace." Wyatt smirked and held up the moon-shaped necklace. 

"No, no, no. You've got it all wrong! Someone planted that stuff." Xavier insists. 

Suddenly, the doors of the studio burst open as the Sheriff, and other police officers barged in pointing their guns at Xavier. 

(I felt so bad for Xavier in this scene :()

"Freeze! Drop the knife. Down on your knees and hands behind your head." The Sheriff orders. 

Xavier did as he was told.

"Cuff him." The Sheriff orders tilting his head at the officer. 

"What?" Xavier gasps. 

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be provided to you." The Sheriff recites for probably the millionth time in his life. 

He looked at Wyatt. "Appreciate the help, Addams." 

Xavier glared at Wyatt in fury. "You! You framed me! I'm being set up, I should have let Rowan kill you. Y/n shouldn't even be around you!" 

The officer led Xavier out of the studio and Wyatt watched with satisfaction as they dragged him to the police car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy lovely people! How are you guys doinggggg, I'm so sorry I have not updated! I was really busy with high school :(. ANyway, I will be posting more often cause exams are technically over!!! YAYYYY. Please do vote and comment if you liked my story! Okie, I love you always, byeeeee. 

XOXO,

Hermione (❁'◡'❁)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

142K 2.7K 27
hi disclaimer this was written in 2017 and i was like 11 THIS IS NOT A GOOD STORY. IT SUCKS LMAO. proceed with caution. :) {Finn Wolfhard x reader}
184K 4.1K 30
First off all i'm not creative enough to think off a name. Second if there is something in here that you recognise it is possible i took inspiration...
19.2K 336 22
Okay this is my first ever story on this app and well it's probably gunna be trash XD. But I hope you guys will like it. So yeah.
5.9K 120 11
**PREQUEL TO AFTER NEVERMORE** a new year started so your parents took you up to nevermore and intended on leaving you on your ranch with three hands...