๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐๐’ - ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ...

By bellissima-

โ› ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. โœ โธป I... More

โธป ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐๐’
- ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—ˆ

๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ

79 5 0
By bellissima-

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾

FOR AS LONG NORVANA COULD REMEMBER, EVERYBODY LOVED HER. She never knew exactly what it was but she just knew that she had something special. Something intangible, something immeasurable - and it gave her confidence.

When news got out about her breakup with nick, there were letters, gifts and confessions blowing her way and all she could do was politely decline. Nora didn't want the newfound attention in the dating aspect. Of course she had always received attention online, in dance or at school over clothes, shoes, and bags sometimes even her hair. But nora didn't want to find herself in a new relationship.

Especially with the thought of 'he could have feelings for another' playing in the back of her mind.

Currently thats what she was overall thinking about. She was learning a new solo to preform for the GSCE finals assembly. Her instructor told her to try and do a somewhat happy or exciting dance, but knowing nora and her dance style its likely she wouldn't.

・❥・

LEAVING THE STUDIO EARLY, SHE HAD GOTTEN A TEXT FROM NICK ASKING HER TO BRING HIS BAG FROM HIS SIXTH PERIOD THEY SHARED. She was scrolling on her phone, holding three bags when she heard noise in the storage closet. Confused, she went in and saw charlie and nick kissing with zero fear of being seen in the public eye.

When they heard her, the quickly stopped and even the sight of nora made them hold regret in their eyes. She laughed setting nicks bag down and crossing her arms. "You guys don't have to walk on eggshells around me you know? It's not like I just found out you guys are together behind my back or something" like that didn't happen ..

Charlie only rubbed his nape with an embarrassed look on his face while nick rolled his eyes with a smile and picked up his bag.

Coach Singh was soon heard opening the door more and was confused to see the three. Shrugging it off, she asked to talk to nick in her office and he left giving charlie a side hug and giving nora a kiss on her temple. For one, not wanting to raise suspicion and two, coach singh had always seen him do that with the two so it would be weird for him to leave without it.

After a couple seconds of them gone, nora turned around to leave feeling quite uncomfortable alone with charlie in such a small space. She didn't get far before she felt charlie grab her shoulder. "Can we talk?"

She turned around to look at him, seeing as he was in his p.e clothes and he looked down blushing. "Wait! let me change ill be back." He held up both of his hands and quickly ran away to change in his regular uniform attire.

Not even five minutes went by when he was back by noras side. The walk was quiet for a little before charlie spoke up. "I don't want to say sorry because every time I do you immediately forgive me."

"I dont want forgiveness norvana, I want you to be completely pissed off because what happened and what we did to you wasnt okay."

Nora scoffed, "If you knew that, why'd you do it in the first place." She truly wasn't even really mad at charlie anymore, but hearing him say he knew what he did was wrong whilst doing it in the first place angered her up quite a bit. He was silent after that.

"If you knew I loved nick why separate us?"

"If you knew kissing him was fucked up why did you do it?"

"If you knew we were friends then why would you do that to me charlie?"

She broke down at her own words. Norvana Davidson was always a forgiving person despite what anybody did to cross her. She had accepted their relationship, she came to terms that nick was happy and she loved that for him, but she would never understand the concept of falling for her boyfriend whilst they were dating.

"I don't know."

Charlie mumbling caused nora to look up and see his own tears forming. At that moment, nora knew she couldn't be mad at him.

Charlie was soon taken into a hug by the brunette in front of him. He hugged her back immediately and when they separated they laughed rubbing the tears off their face. The rest of the walk home was silent. Not an uncomfortable silence, just them thinking of how they had finally talked it out and could truly let go.

Now nora could truly detach herself.

・❥・

WHEN CHARLIE SPRING GOT HOME THAT NIGHT, HE LAID IN BED AND 'STALKED' NORA'S AND NICKS INSTAGRAM. He wouldn't necessarily call it stalking he would just call it checking up on his friend and boyfriends instagrams. Okay it was stalking.

When looking at nora's account, charlie noticed she had so many pictures of her and her friends especially dance mates and smiled. He also noticed her following status went up to not only him and nick but all of his friends. Elle, tao, isaac, darcy, imogen and tara. Only thing stopping her from following his sister, tori, was the fact she simply didnt have instagram.

When he saw nicks page, he obviously saw his older pictures where him and nora. He deleted the ones about their 'anniversary' or gifts he had gotten her but kept the ones of her with nellie, his family, and nick himself. Checking his highlights it had disheartened him to see pictures of them of all sorts. Going on holiday together, bringing her flowers, doing face masks, weird selfies, watching movies together etc..

He couldn't help but feel jealous.

Jealous that no matter how good his relationship with nick was, in his eyes it'd never measure up to his with nora.

BEL SPEAKS!
im in my drama era .

guys the instagram editing
took FOREVER i was getting
so mad 😭

anywayss js a filler chapter before
i write episode 3 and i
have some more plans for
nora :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
331K 12.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
122K 4K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
173K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...