๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By authorrooh_

๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ - ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ - ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ค.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‚๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐”๐ง๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก๐ฒ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ž๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฑ.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ฅ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?!
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐š.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ๐€๐›๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ๐€๐›๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ซ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐€๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐Š๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ- ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ญ๐ฌ.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐.

14.7K 1.4K 283
By authorrooh_

     ♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri

Tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
Dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera
Nikhar jaaun ri…

Piya bas teri main
Ho.. chhu le toh khari main
toh khari main khari main…

Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

     ♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Abhimaan's pov -

“How should i comfort MY WIFE when she is on her periods?”

»Make them a herbal tea when they have cramps.
»heat a hot water bottle.
»Give them a massage.
»Give them an orgasm.

My eyes widened after reading the last one. I don't mind it though. Ok let's start with the first one.

“Rika, I will make some herbal tea for you.” I spoke softly while massaging her temples.

“Ewwww i don't need a herbal tea.” She spoke and i chuckled at her.

“Then what do you want to eat? I will make it for you.” Even though I suck at cooking, but for her I am hell bent to do everything which can give her comfort.

“I don't want you to burn the kitchen Maan, I have a habit of handling these cramps without anyone there to comfort me, but here i have you. So I am already feeling better with you.” I know Maa must have told her about the incident. No, i will do everything which will make her feel special, it is bare minimum but still she has to know that how much special she is to me.

“I will bring the hot water bag for you, you will feel more good.” I said while quickly making her sleep on the pillow, she groaned in annoyance but no i will ask a doctor if there is something which can vanish this period cramps.

I went to the kitchen and as per my knowledge there was hot water bag in the guest room. So I quickly heated the water and poured it into the bag and went to her. She was tossing on the bed while still clutching her stomach.

I placed the hot water bag on her tummy and i kept the bottle of oil aside which i brought for her.

“Why aren't you yelling at me?” According to the Google, women's do yell during their menstruation cycle but my woman is smiling at me.

“Why are you so adorable Maan?” She asked, me and adorable? Nevermind if she said I am adorable then I don't mind in being adorable.

“Rika.” I called her softly while ruffling her hairs, they are so divine, just like her.

She hummed at me while kissing my hands.

“You can yell at me if it brings you some relief.” I spoke, I read an article now on menstruation and it is tough, I don't know how is she going through all this.

“Being with you brings me relief not yelling at you Maan.” She said while clutching the duvet under her fist.

“Can i massage your stomach? Only if you feel comfortable.” I asked and she looked at me with so much of love.

“I am comfortable around you Maan but i don't want to bother you, this is more than enough and please sleep, I have already exhausted you today.” She said to me while cupping my cheeks.

“You can never bother me.” I said while lifting the hot water bag and kept it near her knees.

“Is it even paining here?” I asked and she nodded.

I lifted a little portion of her dress and her stomach was visible. There was again a mole beside her belly button. Ohh fuck she is planning to ruin my sanity.

I gulped and took some oil in my hand and started to massage her stomach. She seemed relaxed and finally i felt relieved looking at her.

I massaged her stomach gently and then there was last thing left.

She wasn't asleep, but she looked better than before.

“This is more than enough Maan, please come and sleep.” She said and i kept the hot water bag near her back followed by her stomach again.

I leaned towards her and kissed her neck. She was surprised by my sudden move but she clutched my hands tightly.

“Can i?” I asked before putting my hand inside her clothes. She nodded her head as a kid who was desperate for her favourite ice cream.

Aadrika's pov -

His hands caressed my breasts, sending a shiver down my spine. The pain that had consumed me just moments ago transformed into an intoxicating pleasure.

He gently cupped my breasts, his touch eliciting a moan that escaped my lips effortlessly. I eagerly shifted to create more space for him, feeling the heat building between my thighs.

“M-Maan.” I moaned, unable to control the pleasure coursing through me as he finally grazed his fingers over my erect nipples. My hands instinctively tangled in his hair, and his deep, husky voice filled the room.

“Do you want me to take it further?” He asked, his eyes filled with desire. I nodded eagerly, my desperation evident.

“Do you want me to remove the barrier between us?” Of course, I had wanted him to remove it from the very beginning.

“Take off your shirt.” I commanded, my voice laced with a mix of desire and authority. In a matter of seconds, his shirt joined my discarded kurti on the floor. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks as I stood before him in just my bra, feeling self-conscious under his intense gaze.

“Fuck, you're so fucking hot.” He whispered, his lips grazing my belly button. I clenched my thighs together, feeling the wetness between my legs grow with each passing second.

“Maan, i am sorry.” I whispered, my voice filled with remorse. The weight of my actions today burdens my soul, but the fact that he don't blame me and understand me only intensifies my emotions towards him.

“I know deep in my heart that you would never intentionally cause us harm.” He reassured me, his words melting my heart even further.

His hand gently glided across my exposed waist, sending shivers down my spine. I could feel the warmth of his lips as they pressed against my sensitive skin, his tongue leaving a trail of desire in its wake. His fingers ventured beneath the fabric of my bra, skillfully caressing my nipples with his thumb.

The sensation of his hardened shaft against my thighs ignited a fire within me, intensifying my desire. He began to shower me with tender kisses, starting from my stomach and trailing up to my cleavage. I knew he had left a multitude of love marks on my neck, marking me as his own.

Wrapping my arms around his strong shoulders, our lips met in a passionate embrace. Time seemed to stand still as we lost ourselves in the depths of our desire.

As we pulled away, our chests heaving with shared pleasure, we exchanged knowing smiles. Our little make-out session had brought us closer than ever before, leaving us both breathless and yearning for more.

We were cocooned under the warm embrace of the duvet, our bodies intertwined.

I turned my gaze towards him, my voice barely a whisper as I expressed “Mrs. Rajput said she would hurt you Maan, but i was still strong but she said that you pity me, I am incapable to be your wife Maan, and this is .....” He cut me off with a small yet soft peck.

“I am incomplete without you Rika, I know everything. You're my wife Rika and the thought itself makes my heart swell with proudness and happiness. Never hear or speak wrong about yourself, i wished you could see yourself from my eyes and believe me you would never avert your eyes, because you are a goddess Rika. Please never abandon me, please don't hurt us, slap me, beat me, even kill me. I won't complaint but stay with me.” A tear escaped my eye, a testament to the memories that flooded my mind. Every word I had spoken, every action I had taken, had unintentionally caused him pain. Yet, here he was, tenderly caring for me. It was undeniable that he was a rare gem among billions.

“Shut up! I would never hurt you again. I am sorry.” I said and hugged him closer to me. My Maan, i love him with every essence of love my heart can withhold.

“No Rika, I am hell serious. There would be many people who would manipulate you, but remember this heart of mine beats for you! I am yours to do anything, stay with me and hurt me, stay with me and slap me, stay with me and curse me, stay with me and do everything you desire to do with me, I will never complaint, but just stay with me, please.” I cried more while hugging him, how can he still think about me even after i hurt him?

Maan caressed my hairs and made me look at him, his eyes were glistening with those tears.

“We might break, but we have eachother to rebuild, this was said by my wife, and I always do what my wife wants to, and i hate to see those tears escaping from my wife's eyes, she is perfect. She is the definition of my life.” He stopped only to continue.

“Rika, aapki wajah se hi humne jeena seekha hai, aap hain toh hum hain. Aap mujhse sab kuch cheen lijiye, lekin meri jaan mat cheen iye mujhse. Mujhse yeh bardaasht nahi hoga, aap hi hain jo mujhe pura karti hain, aap hi hain jo meri zaroorat hain, aap hi hain jo mera sukoon hain. Meri sukoon mat cheen iye mujhse, mein har cheez karunga aapke layak banne ke liye, lekin Abhimaan se uski Aadrika mat cheen iye, warna woh mar jayega!” He spoke and a tear slipped from his eyes, my heart twisted with the guilt. I swiftly wipped his tears and kissed him everywhere on his face.

“Theek se baat karein, aisa kyun keh rahe hain? Par hume maaf karein Maan, pata nahi aisa humare saath kyun hota hai. Aap humari zaroorat hain Maan, aap hain toh hum hain. Abhimaan ke bina Aadrika ka koi arth nahi, koi jeevan nahi, Abhimaan ke bina koi Aadrika nahi.”  I took a deep breathe, how could I leave him? How this thought even lingered in my thoughts?

He hugged me tightly while hiding his face under the crook of my neck. I can feel his hot breathes on my neck. Can I feel aroused even when I am crying?

I felt him sucking my neck area effortlessly, i timidly moaned under him. He left me after some while with a dark crimson mark on my neck.

“Are you feeling better now, Rika ? Should we seek medical attention?” Concern laced his words as he gently caressed my stomach beneath the protective cover of the duvet. My head rested against his chest, and I clung to his torso, finding solace in his touch.

“What's on your mind, Rika?” Maan's voice was soft, filled with genuine curiosity. As he continued to massage my stomach, the memory of my first period flashed through my thoughts.

“My first period.” I spoke and I am confused whether should i consider myself as lucky to have brothers like Veeransh bhaisa and Sourav bhaisa or unlucky to born with such fate.

Past - Aadrika - 12 years old.

Aadrika's pov -

My stomach was hurting just like my body hurts when Nandini Aunty hits me.

I tossed on the bed but no my pain didn't reduced, it increased more and finally the tears left from my eyes after seeing the blood covered on the blanket.

I looked around and saw that my pant had blood stains.

My heart stopped for a moment, what is this blood doing on me?

Am i going to die? Yes, I have heard people dying out of cancer.

I cried hysterically, I looked around to find someone who would come and console me. But I was alone in the room and every moment my heart felt weak.

I finally stood up but my stomach hurted more. Now it is paining more than Nandini Aunty's slaps.

I walked towards Nandini Aunty's room with extreme pain in my legs and stomach. She was sitting inside her room while being busy with her mobile.

“Nandini Aunty?” I called her while standing out of her room.

“Wha- what the hell? Why are you bleeding?” She asked while still sitting on the bed.

“I don't know, there is blood coming out.” I cried more, this is so hurtful.

“You impure bitch, get the fuck out of here. Don't come near us.” She marched towards me and closed the door on my face.

I went back to my room and sat on the floor while crying more.

“Impure? Am I really impure?”

The pain increased and I had no idea what am I supposed to do.

I heard a knock on the door, it was Veeransh bhaisa and sourav bhaisa.

“Can we come in little one?” I heard them, they were out for visiting their friends.

“Bhaisa don't come near me, I am impure.” I cried and suddenly they both entered inside with worried visible on their face.

“Little one?” Veeransh bhaisa came near me, my pants were stained with blood. I hided myself from them.

“Look here little one.” Bhaisa cooed me softly and i looked at him only to find them sitting near me on the floor.

“Bhaisa my stomach is aching alot, i feel something inside me is twisting and blood, blood is coming out of me and I am impure now.” I cried while telling him, he hugged me tightly. I hided my face in his embrace.

“Sourav call Anjali.” Veeransh bhaisa said while referring to his friend Anjali di, she is good. She even plays with me whenever she comes with Veeransh bhaisa.

“Little one, you aren't impure. You are just entering into a new phrase of your life. Now, you aren't just my little one but you are also my strongest little sister.” Bhaisa spoke further while explaining me about this pain and blood lose. I am matured, this is called as menstruation cycle.

Soon Anjali di came and she helped me in taking shower. She even explained me everything about periods.

Present

Rika? Where are you lost?” Maan spoke while wiping the tear left from my eye when I remembered about those days.

“I miss bhaisa alot.” I spoke while breaking down in his arms. I miss them.

“Shh don't cry, we will meet him soon.” He spoke and perked my cheeks.

I hugged him more tightly, I can never let him go. I love him. I love him so much. I love him with every breathe i take.

He was massaging my back and i felt asleep in his arms.

Time skip. [Next day - Evening]

Abhimaan's pov -

I stayed today at home as Rika isn't feel. She is better than yesterday but i ain't letting her go anywhere today. She was sleeping on my lap and I was reading a file in my phone. 

I am glad she opened up about why she behaved like this last night, I already knew it was Mrs. Rajput and hence i decided i would not let her take this further because it will only hurt her, and about Mrs. Rajput, I have planned everything for her. She will suffer for hurting my Rika but before that I have to gather some evidence against her. Rika is unaware about Sakshi mom's murder and i willing to tell her this once i go into the depths of this issue.

Her neck was filled with my red marks, the dark red colour on her neck showed that she belongs to me just like i belong to her.

My phone pinged with a notification from Instagram.

New post from _ruh_anika_

I ignored it but as soon as I saw Rika commenting on her post with so big smile, even I opened her post.

_ruh_anika_

Liked by aadrika_abhimaan_malhotra and 2,234 others.

_ruh_anika_ Just remencing “Those days” 🥹

aadrika_abhimaan_malhotra You still have this with you?🥹🥹

Kunal_Dutta Baby you look cute for the first time 😚

ruh_anika replied to Rishi_Dutta Yes because I always look hot💅🏻

Krish_Malhotra The blue girl is bhabhi? My bhabhi😱😱😱

_ruh_anika replied to Krish_Malhotra Yes she is your bhabhi🙂

Malhotra _Sam replied to Krish_Malhotra What do you mean by your bhabhi?😒She is our bhabhi and bhabhi you are soooo cuteeeeeee🥹🥹

Fuck she indeed is so adorable in this picture.

abhimaan_malhotra My wife🫀

abhimaan_malhotra The adorable baby in blue is my women🤍🤍

abhimaan_malhotra You look like a  beautiful dream❣️

abhimaan_malhotra OMG your pony is so adorable just like youhhhh😩

Krish_malhotra replying to abhiman_malhotra Bas karo aap ki hi hai🌝🌝

User 1 replied to abhimaan _malhotra His soft side>>>>>

User 2 replied to Krish_malhotra aurat ka chakkar Babu bhaiya😏

User 3 replied to abhimaan_malhotra I have seen his interviews and i never knew he could be THISS CUTEEE😭

Other user tagged aadrika_abhimaan_malhotra the world wants to know “aisa konsa vrat rakha tha behen?” 🙂

“I want to see all your childhood pics.” I declared while looking at Rika, who was blushing.

“It is with ruh, i would ask her to share.” She said and i pecked her cheeks.

“You're sooo adorable.” I said to her while pulling her cheeks.

“Maan I want cuddles.” Rika said while throwing her arms at me.

I spooned her between my arms and we spent the rest of the day while cuddling eachother.

     ♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Hey everyone ✨

Yahhh, we are 1k on Wattpad, congratulations to us🤧

I would like to inform you something, as I had earlier planned to complete HWMH in February, but you see, it is impossible for me right now to do so because I have my final exams from February 13 to 28!

I am really sorry to say but the updates might be delayed.... But i will try to update in between, if it is possible..

But after my exams, there will be daily updates.... So cuties little bit of patience and understanding 🤍

I have so many things planned, hush I am so excited as well as nervous, as it is My FINAL EXAM 👀

Hope you all liked the chapter?

I am aiming to set targets, from now on~

For next update ~ 40k votes on whole book. I see it is not difficult as we have 300k views on the book (Nazar na lage thu thu thu 🧿)

So it's upto you~ 40k votes on whole book and i will update, even though I will be studying, I will still update😭

Your favourite part from the chapter?

Thanks for investing your time in reading 🥂

Your author -
authorrooh_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 5.1K 17
๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐”‚. ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐”‚. _________โ˜…...
72.1K 2.3K 26
"some steps are good to take but some steps are necessary to take for your and your love ones sake " __________-_______-________-________- "love is f...
286K 17.7K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
175K 7.2K 39
โœจ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...