Strict Father[SS]✔

By Your_Little_Cupcake

This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🤍 More

Character Sketch🥀
chapter-1🥀
chapter-2🥀
chapter-3🥀
chapter-4🥀
Chapter-5🥀
Chapter-6🥀
Chapter-7🥀
Chapter-8🥀
Chapter-9🥀
Chapter-10🥀
Chapter-11🥀
Chapter-12🥀
Chapter-13🥀
Chapter-15🥀
Chapter-16🥀
Last Chapter🥀
Author's Note🥀

Chapter-14🥀

2.1K 167 27
By Your_Little_Cupcake

First of all I need help🦥,Actually my small brain stop working,So I decide to finish this story in next chapter but I want to write some more chapters not a lot just 3 to 4 chapters,so If you all want me to write more chapters too then please give me some good ideas😪.
__________________________________________________________________

Arman searches for Mayan everywhere but there is no sign of Mayan he becomes worried and scared at the same time,Manik and Nandini come outside too and see Arman like that.

Arman-Dad,Mayan he is not here too,this is all my fault,I threw my anger on him,I am very bad.What if something happened to him?Please Dad do something,call him,I promise I won’t scold him.

His eyes become glossy,Manik hugs him and rubs his back.

Manik-Arman don’t blame yourself please,be a man we need to find him before something bad happens.

Nandini-Yeah,He is right, please calm down.

Arman-But where did he go?

Manik lost in his thoughts but then his phone rang and he looked at the caller ID and gritted his teeth.

Manik-I know that,this bitch won't sit silently.

Nandini-What are you talking about?Wait Do you know where Mayan is?

Arman-Dad, where is he?Please tell me.

Manik-Sh relax my buba,he is fine nothing will happen to him hmm.

He said and picked up the call and clench his fists.

Manik-Why are you doing this all?

?-Oh you know that,well not that bad,you know me so well,perfect match.

Manik-My foot,tell me where Mayan is,Why are you doing this all?What do you want from me?

?-Don’t you know what I want?

Manik(shout)-I don’t have time for your rubbish

?-You,I want you, only you,come and marry me then I will let your so-called son leave now don’t make me wait anymore please come fast darling.

Manik rolls his eyes and Nandini fold hands and looks at Manik with raised eyebrows while Arman looks at him with a confused face.

Manik-Tell me where to come,But if something happens to my son,I will kill you with my own hands and mark my words.

?-Did you know you look so handsome when you are angry?

Manik cuts the call angrily and then he gets a message he turns to leave but Nandini and Arman grab him from arms.

Nandini-Who is she?How do you know her?

Arman-Why Mayan is with her?What she wants from you.

Manik singh and free himself.

Manik-Anika,She is back and from the past few months she is the one who is behind us,her eyes always on us,she is the one who was behind in your accident,she is doing this all because of me,she wants to marry me,now you understand?

Nandini and Arman take back and look at each other and shout together.

Arman/Nandini-We are coming too.

Manik(shout)-No,Let me handle this all according to me.

Nandini-You have been handling this for months but what happened?Nothing,now let me handle this all.

She said and close fists as a punch,Manik gulp and shook head as yes,They all went to the address which is given by Anika,they reach the place and saw Anika was walking in one big room while Mayan tie on the chair,Anika turn and saw Manik she run toward him and hug him tightly,Nandini,Mayan and Arman’s eyes widened,Nandini gritted his teeth and push her hard.

Anika-Who the hell are you?

Anika shouted at her and Nandini looked at her and then slapped her hard,everyone flinched badly.

Nandini-Who I am?You bitch..

She shouted and grabbed the hairs of Anika who yelped and looked at Manik.

Anika-Manik who is a crazy girl,ahh leave you,Manik why you are silent stop her,ahh Manik don’t you want your son alive.

Manik looked at her angrily and then took steps toward one man who was holding gun in hand and pointing on Mayan’s head,his face covered in sweat when he saw manik coming toward him.

Man-Hy don’t come,I will shoot him,hy..

Manik-Do it

Man-Hy..

Arman-Dad…

Manik-Shh I am here,You what are you waiting to shoot him,Or I help you.

The man started to shiver,and going to press the trigger but before he could do Manik kick his hand which cause Gun fell from his hand,Manik rushed to him and punch him on his face,Arman run toward Mayan and untie him and hug him tightly,Mayan hug him back too.

Manik-You bastard

He shouted and punch him multiple times,Nandini who slap Anika multiple time whose cheeks turned red🤭,her hairs looking mess while her hairs in Nandini’s hand who shaking her with all force from hair.

Nandini-How dare you to blackmail my Man,Do you think he will marry bitches like you?He belongs to me,only me you bitch…🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

She said and pushed her on the floor and breathed heavily,Anika fell on the floor and her head started to spin.Manik pulled the man and dragged him toward Anika and threw him beside her.

Manik-Nandini 

Nandini-Yeah they are coming I already informed them

Just then the Police come and Anika becomes shocked.

Anika-You can’t do this with me,I love you,Manik please don’t let them take me,Manik we live happily please..

Nandini-Is she psycho?

Manik-Love?You call this shit love?How can you be so mean?You are the one who broke marriage with me now what happened?Suddenly you started to love me,You know what you are such a selfish,Gold digger,when you found out your husband is no longer rich man you divorce him and started to force me and hurt my babies.Are you fucking serious?

He shouted at her,she looked down and police put handcuffs on them and started to drag them.Manik pulled Nandini closer,Anika looked at them angrily and police dragged them.Manik and Nandini looked at Mayan and Arman and smiled.

Arman-I am really sorry bacha,I didn’t mean to hurt you please forgive me please.

Mayan(pout)-But you said it’s all my fault.

Arman-No no it’s not your fault it’s all my fault,I am such a useless,I am worst brother,I hurt you I am sorry please don’t leave me,I can’t live without you,I will die..

Mayan-Hey I am just teasing you,it’s not your fault please don’t blame yourself,you are the best brother ever,don’t talk like that,Otherwise I won’t talk to you and next time you will never find me.

Arman hugged him more tightly and started to cry loudly,and started to apologise while Mayan rubbed his back and some tears left from his eyes too.

Mayan-I am sorry,I scared you,Next time I won’t do this all please stop crying.

But Arman just hugged him like his whole life depended on him,Manik came near him and pulled Arman in a hug and Nandini pulled Mayan who hugged her tightly.

Manik-Stop crying,see he is completely fine,if you won’t stop crying then we left you here.

Arman hit his chest and cried more,Manik rubbed his back for sometime and made him calm but he was still sobbing softly,Mayan felt so bad he never thought because of his carelessness this all happened.

Arman-From now you never ever go on walk without us,Understand?

Mayan-Yesh boss now I am hungry,bad Aunty didn’t even let me drink water.

Nandini-Aww my baby don’t worry your bad Aunty get your lesson now let’s go and I will make your fav food for you.

Arman(sobbing)-What about me?

Nandini-First stop crying like girls,then I will think.

Arman glared at her and she rolled her eyes,Manik and Mayan giggled and Arman looked at them with anger.

Arman-So now you both laugh at me?

Manik-Champ it’s not li…

Arman-No no need to lie,I know now you both are in her team,fine go shuu..

He said and started to walk,Manik and Mayan back hugged him and started to tickle him Arman started to laugh and look at Nandini who was smiling at him.

Perfect family,this is what he wants,they are complete now.No one can break them,he thought with glossy eyes.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.1K 10
A long-overdue reunion, a strict new routine, and a heart full of love. Dami's story will keep you on the edge of your seat. •A sibling book•
188K 8.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
29K 2K 15
A family base story🤍
13.6K 688 23
Updated on every Wednesday my first story on my second account Cover by - @sugararmy07