𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻�...

By SubmissiveAuthorBoy

A wizard finds more than he bargains for after venturing deep into the woods: a monster that hungers for some... More

Tentacles and Torture - Chapter 1
Tentacles and Torture - Chapter 2
The End

Tentacles and Torture - Chapter 3

5.7K 19 0
By SubmissiveAuthorBoy

Rowan's mind had gone completely blank after his 6th orgasm of the day. His first orgasm had been about 30 minutes ago and the pod plant was working diligently to reverse its effects on her meal. If she was to consume his energy to her liking, something she was incredibly particular about, she would have to work hard to punish this boy's cock with as much vigor and sadistic creativity as she could manage.

As her tentacles engulfed him in pleasure for the 36th minute of his torture, he came again for the 8th time. He was in heaven. He was naked and drooling, sure, but it was heaven. Never in his whole life had he felt anything like this. The tentacles surrounding his body attacked him from every conceivable angle, bombarding his brain with endless tickling, stimulation, and teasing. Not a single part of his body was free from her grasp. The worst of it was his cock, which was taking the majority of the punishment.

To thoroughly punish his cock, she used special hollow tentacles which had a small slit on the end and wrapped tightly around his cock. She was able to keep it stimulated from all sides with internal squishy studs, folds, and a natural slimy lubricant that allowed it to glide over his dick smoothly. His cock had no chance- as long as she kept doing this, he would keep cumming. This was her preferred method of torment: fast, overwhelming, and relentless. The time he was able to speak or move properly was long past. Now, his brain was so fried that he was at her complete mercy- mercy that he couldn't see coming anytime soon. 

"Damn you, boy..." She growled at him. "You just had to make this difficult."

Being spoken to helped to get through to Rowan.

"Please..." He moaned weakly. "I d-dont kn-know what y-o-oure ta-HAA-lking a-ab-ab-bout..."

Out of nowhere, Rowan suddenly felt humiliated. He was fully exposed to her and at her complete mercy- anything she wanted to do to him she could do. Yet all the while he never even knew if she had a name. To him, she was just a pod; a plant.

His thoughts didn't last long. He could barely speak through his torture; the pleasure was turning his brain to mush. She simply ignored his cries, focusing on her thoughts.

"It's not enough..." She said to herself. As her tentacles gripped his skin all over his body, she was also analyzing various aspects of his body through bodily contact: his energy, his heart rate, even his brain signals. She could monitor his bodily state and adjust her torment as needed to create a perfectly curated pleasure torture.

"I'm not at the amount of pleasure I need to be." She growled. "It's not enough."

She wasn't satisfied with her efforts. She needed something more. With an evil grin, she prepared a special set of tentacles.

Rowan had accepted defeat long ago; he had no chance but to endure what she forced upon him. It was hopeless- but when he felt more tentacles moving, some part of him felt hopeful that something good was happening. Maybe she was finally done- they were finally pulling away!

But it wasn't to be. Instead, the tentacles she prepared approached his body- 5 fully lubricated and microscopically modified tentacles neared Rowan's butt.

"Wait... Wait no!" Rowan cried. "Please not that!"

The tentacles she used were specially molded to be used on Rowan. 2 of them held his butt open for ease of access, 1 kept his hips steady for better stability, and 2 were used to violently dig deep into Rowan's poor ass, a torture that caused him to leak torrents of precum in addition to the pathetic, endless moans flooding from his mouth. Tears leaked from his eyes as a result of the overwhelming sensations forced upon him. Despite this, he couldn't utter a word of protest.

"Oh yes, boy. I envy you, you know. You're experiencing a level of pleasure that most humans can only dream of. You should thank me. Go ahead, boy. Thank me for pleasing you like this."

Rowan blushed deeply.

"Th-th- t-hank-thank y-" Leo stuttered pathetically

A tentacle appeared from outside his field of vision and whipped against the skin of his butt like a whip, instantly drawing his attention. The sting of the impact snapped him out of his stupor slightly- only slightly. 

"If you're going to speak you're going to speak properly. Now thank me for making you feel this way, boy."

Rowan whimpered as he choked on his own breath. The pleasure engulfed his brain like an avalanche, turning him into a quivering mess.

"Thank you..." He managed to say with difficulty. 

"Don't act like you aren't enjoying this, boy. You beg for mercy yet I can read your body and mind perfectly- you are enjoying every second of this."

Rowan's mind was too overwhelmed to allow him to speak, but the corners of his mouth turned up into a slight smile as she spoke aloud the truth that he felt. He truly loved every second of this punishment she gave him.

Momentarily, he choked out laughs as the tentacles and pleasure filled him up. It was  overwhelming, but amazing... just how he liked it.

She quickened her speed, slamming her tentacles deep into his ass. As he drooled weakly all over himself, she forced a tentacle into his mouth and stimulated his throat and tongue. Rowan moaned like a slut as she violated his mouth, ass, and cock in any and every way she felt like.

"Perfect!" She hissed to herself, reading the biological data from his body. "The harder I work here the better it will be for my wonderful meal."

She could already taste how amazing this boy's energies would taste- she was dying to eat it all.

His moaning was weak and pitiful as she pounded against his prostate, so he stood no chance as she quickened her speed and intensity. Every thrust into him with her tentacles evoked more and louder moans from him, something he had given up trying to suppress. He moaned uncaring about how loud he was, his volume easily surpassing her tentacles in his mouth. Through them, his adorable noises filled the air, each thrust of her tentacles making it harder to speak by adding another syllable to words that took longer to pronounce.

"Fu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-ckk... " He breathed out heavily, drool coating his chin. "oh my gods..."

"Finally!" She said, as she approached the perfect spot in her preparation.

She was becoming satisfied with the results; these kinds of emotions would make a very fine meal. However, she could do better. She removed the tentacles from him and coiled and bundled them together. The both of them created a single large tentacle as big as a fist that she used to thoroughly punish his ass.

Rowan wheezed. His eyes widened as the massive tentacles pushed into and out of him, fisting him and gaping his ass.

"Your holes belong to me, boy. Only I can make you feel this way. Only me."

Rowan smiled at her words, but was unable to respond aside from his moaning.

Used at the same time, the two of her tentacles dug in and out of his ass at overwhelming speeds. He was crying from how much sensation he was feeling. There was no pain, but his body had no other feasible way to react to how overwhelmed he was. Tears flooded down his face. He didn't know if it was too much or not enough or if he wanted to stop or not. He had no idea what to think.

"pl-ease..." He whispered. "mer-c-cy... p-p-please..."

Her moment had come. As she analyzed his body, she had decided to finally end things. She quickened her speed for the last time and pushed directly against his prostate, the slimy lubricant and aphrodisiac serving as a catalyst for pleasures that no human could match without magical aid. All the while, she continued her assault on Rowan's body, the tentacles destroying his brain from the pleasure that flooded his cock, limbs, and nipples.

The pod licked her lips, drool leaking from her mouth as she analyzed his body- she was about to eat.

Rowan started moaning louder than he had the whole time with her- louder moans than he had ever felt at all, even. With one final thrust from her massive, thick tentacles, she pushed over a foot of fleshy girth inside of him, filling his ass as much as it could and keeping all of the pressure against his prostate entirely. He yelled out in pleasure as he rocketed past the edge of climax and into a mind shattering orgasm. The tentacle pounding into him release a torrent of slimy discharge, filling his ass as far as it could and spilling out of him. He could hear the torrent of excess liquid splashing against the rocks below him.

"F-FUCKKKKKK!FUCKFUCKFUCKFUHU-HU-HU-HU-HU-HUCK! PLEASE P-P-PLEASE ST-STOP PLEASE I CAN'T H-H-HANDLE IT!"

By this point, he was practically screaming and begging for freedom. The tentacles had focused entirely on his prostate, now completely covered in her hot and sticky lubricant that served to enhance all the pleasure he was feeling. This was torture, but in the best way.

Rowan's cock erupted, spraying the cum from his 9th consecutive orgasm out into the tentacle where it absorbed every last drop. His body shook and quivered from the raw intensity of his orgasm and aross Rowan's face was written satisfaction and thoughtlessness. Looking back upon this moment, Rowan had no words to express just how overwhelming this orgasm was- no words failed to do the feeling justice.

As the pod sensed the current orgasm, she pressed all her tentacles flat against his body, covering nearly every square inch of exposed skin with her tentacles, each of which began to glow a bright red. The tentacles, now a brilliant scarlet, absorbed all the energy from his body at exactly the moment of the strongest orgasm of Rowan's life.

All factors of his torment came together to concentrate his emotion and distill it into a pure, primal pleasure that soaked into his whole body and deep into his magical reservoirs that permeated his body. Her tendrils curled all over him as they flooded with energy so potent and nourishing they very nearly couldn't handle it.

"Oh gods! Oh yes!" She moaned as she enjoyed her luxurious meal. "It's everything I had hoped for and more!"

Rowan could only quiver and moan in response. She hadn't let up her torment just yet.

Just as Rowan's body transcended the bounds of normal mortal pleasure, so too did the pod's body experience a primal pleasure from feeding upon something as delicious and sustaining as his energy. This emotion of hers, one deeply ingrained into her very genetics, allowed her to feel as much pleasure as him in her own way. As Rowan climaxed the hardest he ever had, the pod shared in this pleasure primally and entirely. Her tongue went slack and she couldn't help but drool, all traces of her elegant composure temporarily briefly vanishing.

"F-fuck!" She cried out passionately. She now understood why Rowan was so overwhelmed.

Rowan's body had orgasmed for several minutes by the time it had slowed down. By then, the pod had stayed glowing bright red, a side effect of absorbing so much potent magical energy. Her body vibrated and buzzed from being so full of magic. At last, she finally stopped her torment of stimulation, removing all tentacles away from his body. With a wet slurping sound, his ass let go of the tentacles pounding into it and a dribble of her discharged lubricant spilled out onto the ground.

"Oh heavens!" She breathed heavily. "I never imagined you would feel so... so good!" She cried. She had never known such pleasure- she only dreamed of a feeling this intense. She loved it.

Rowan laid limp in her grasp, breathing heavily but not moving at all since he was now completely drained of his energy. After another minute or so, she finally relinquished her grip on him, setting him down onto the ground. Even now, free from his binds, he could do nothing but lay motionless and recover from his experience.

"I think..." She huffed. "You have earned your freedom. That was by far the most delicious magic I've ever had the pleasure of consuming."

Rowan smiled weakly. She wasn't analyzing his body anymore, but she knew he loved all of what she did to him.

"Hmmm..." She said. "In fact... I believe you are too valuable to simply leave."

Rowans mind flashed in fear. She didn't mean...

Her tentacles grabbed into his torso, pulling him up to a standing position. As she did, the ground began to rumble as her plant body separated itself from the ground and a writhing mass of tentacles began to move forward, no longer bound to the earth.

"You will guide us to your home." She demanded. "whereupon I shall feast upon your wonderful pleasure. You are too precious to me to simply abandon. You will be my meal every day."

Rowan smiled weakly at the thought. Everyday?

She planted a giant kiss on his lips, wetting his face with her saliva. As he looked at her, he felt arousal on a level he had never felt- not even after 9 orgasms and gallons of aphrodisiac.

As she described his new life to him, Rowan's cock twitched and began to grow. A personal slave? Tortured with pleasure and forced to orgasm countless times every day?

Well, he liked the sound of that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 180 11
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
1.1M 38.9K 58
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
2.7M 128K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
17.6K 32 10
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...