๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜...

Por firery_vry

"๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜... Mais

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S1: 1 Raise of the snakes
S1: 2 Home
S1: 3 Snakebit
S1: 4 Never trust a Snake
S1: 5 Can of Worms
S1: 6 The Snake King
S1: 9 - 10 The Royal Blacksmiths | The Green Ninja
S1: 11 All of Nothing
S1: 12 Raise of the Great Devourer
S1: 13 Day of the Great Devourer
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S2: 1 Darkness Shall Raise
S2: 3 Double Trouble
S2: 4 Ninjaball Run
S2: 5 Child's Play
S2: 6 Wrong Place, Wrong Time
S2: 7 The Stone Army
S2: 8 The Day Ninjago Stood Still
S2: 9 The Last Voyage
S2: 10 Island of Darkness
S2: 11The Last Hope
S2: 12 Return Of The Overlord
S2: 13 Raise of the Spinjitzu Master

S2: 2 Pirates vs. Ninja

198 14 1
Por firery_vry

chapter episode:
S2 E2: Pirate vs Ninja
chapter word count: 4228 words

THIRD PERSON

S2 E2: Pirate vs Ninja

[NAME] WATCHED AS LLOYD threw punches and kicks at Kai. "Keep it up." Kai nodded as Lloyd started punching him rapidly. "Fist of fury!" The blond shouted. "You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast!"

Kai then moved his hand to his side. "Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy."

Lloyd shrugged him off smugly. "Oh please, I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me!" He claimed and ducked down. Kai was confused by his actions but quickly understood when [Name] gave him a harsh kick to the stomach.

Which caused him to stumble back and hit his head on some cooking pans. "Whoa grasshopper and chameleon." He said, directing his chameleon fraise at [Name]. "You're not even ready to face my pinky toe."

Behind the two kids, Wu silently sipped his tea. "I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn faster, [Name] and Lloyd with lessons from the four ninjas."

"Great, now that that lesson is over, how about some target practice for Kai." Cole smiled and turned to Kai. Kai's smile faded into a look of horror.

"You'll each get your turn, but first. I don't want you to be late for your lesson with Nya." Wu intervenes to and the two boys too start whining.

"AW! But when will I learn spinjitzu?"

"Yeah, when!"

Sensei Wu sighed. "Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found." He riddled as Lloyd sighed and [Name] kicked some book. The two clearly didn't understand what he was talking about.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

The two made their way to the rooftop where Nya was waiting for them with the ultra dragon. "Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon. But it's important to take care of him because one day he'll become all your and [Name]." Nya stated as she patted Flame on his nose.

"Uh, Mine, really?" Lloyd asked in excitement and pointed at himself.

"Ours." [Name] corrected.

"Sure. The elemental dragons were loyal to the fours. But the Ultra-Dragon, he's meant for the Green and Time Ninjas." Nya explained as [Name] walked up to Shard and rubbed his chin.

"But the Ultra-Dragon doesn't have any of my powers." [Name] pointed out as Nya sighed.

"That I'm still working on." Nya started and pointed at each dragon's head. "But I've read somewhere that the first Time master, which I assumed you to be descended from, had a personal connection to these formerly four dragons. Plus he seems to like you." Nya and Lloyd laughed at the end as they watched Rocky cover[Name] in his spit.

"Ew!"

Lloyd smiled. "Wow I never knew that!"

Nye then grinned. "See, Even a Samurai like myself can teach you boys a thing or two."

"But I don't know how to fly it." Lloyd claimed and turned to [Name]. "[Name], how did you learn how to fly the ultra dragon?"

[Name] rubbed his chin. "It's all in the leg." He said and looked at his and Lloyd scrawny short leg.

"He'll be the fastest and strongest dragon in all of Ninjago." The Ultra Dragon then began to stand up and stretch his wings.

The Dragon then started happily moving around as [Name] chuckled in amusement. "Looks like he's already feeling better. "Looks like he's already feeling better." Lloyd commented as Nye sent the dragons off.

"Go try to get some air, big boy!"

LATER THAT DAY THE Ninjas, Lloyd, [Name], and Sensei Wu all gathered on a sidewalk. Sensei Wu then turned to face his students. "It's time we find a suitable place to train, Lloyd and [Name]."

Jay then started whining as he rolled his head and eyes back. "Oh, but sensei, Ninjago City is huge! It'll take us all day to find it on foot."

"And without our golden weapons, we have no Spinjitzu vehicle's. How are we going to get around town?" Zane questioned.

Sensei Wu then reached behind his back and pulled out a coin. "You learn to travel with these."

"What are those?" Cole asked and took the coin.

"They can transport you anywhere you want to go in the city." [Name] stared at the Ninjas blanked by their stupidity.

"Like a magic portal?"

"Ohh! Or a Spinjitzu vortex?"

[Name] then took the coin from Cole and held it in between his thumb and index finger. "You guys never heard of bus tokens?" [Name] asked as Sensei Wu began to chuckle at them.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

"This is were Lloyd and [Name] are going to train?" Were the first words that left Cole mouth as they had exited their bus and stood in front of a sign that said. 'Grand Sensei Dareth. Mojo Dojo.'

Jay laughed a bit and turned to face the black haired male. "Ha! It's better than our dump apartment."

They all headed inside and were greeted by a male who pushed away his beaded curtains. He had slide backed hair and wore a dropsy expression on his face. "Welcome to Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo. I am Grand Sensei Dareth. And I dare-th you to join my Dojo- Heeya!" He then stepped back and performed a poor kick.

The other started being concerned by his behavior as Dareth started making weird notices. The brown hair male then spun which resulted in him getting caught up in his beaded curtains.

Their eyes followed him as he somehow untangled himself and walked to a table of trophies that [Name]could tell were fake. "Face the wall of karate trophies. If you look closely, my name is in all of them." Dareth then took one of the trophies and looked at himself in the reflection.

"That is because I am a lightly skilled karate machine." He placed the trophies back as Kai pushed [Name] and Lloyd forwards and followed after.

"Look, Dareth, we're wondering if we can share your dojo. You see we've been in charge of training these little guys. "Kai then pointed at the two boys to become the greatest Ninjas in all of Ninjago."

Dareth scoffed and held his hands behind his back as he walked up close to the Ninjas. "Not possible, for I am the greatest in the land. How many trophies do you have?"

"Look, pal, we're the guys who just saved the city from the giant snake." Jay said as he stepped forwards.

"Heh, am I looking at Lord Garmadon? Because unless I'm stupid, I'm not. Lord Garmadon destroys the Devourer."

Jay then started awkwardly laughing. "Heh-Heh. That was a huge misunderstanding. Actually we were the ones who dest-" He was then cut off by Dareth.

"I'll let you train here, but only one condition. You can defeat me." He confidently pointed to his chest. "If you succeed, we will share the dojo. Unh! That's right, I Grand Sensei Dareth, master of all animal fighting styles, challenges one of you to a battle."

"I know the tiger." He then dropped down to his knees and started roaring, before quickly standing up and waving his hand in the air. "The Python. Penguin, Awkm awk!"

Over one the Ninjas said they all smirked as they watched Jay pull his mask down and perform spinjitzu. "Ninja go!"

"AHH!" Dareth screamed as he ducked to the ground covering his head. "How did you-"

"You might know animals." Kai then started mocking his python stance, then placed both his hands to his hips. "But we know spinjitzu."

Dareth then bowed. "You can train in my dojo anytime."

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Jay and [Name] were currently blaming wooden beams. [Name] struck Jay fire and the blue ninja dogged it. "You must be light on your feet!" Jay instructed and struck at [Name] but he was able to dodge.

"When you strike with your, concentrate. You may be small but you're strong." Cole said as he placed some wood stacked up against one another as Lloyd walked up to him.

Lloyd closed his eyes and concentrated before jumping up high and striking the wood. He caused a small but effective earthquake that not only broke the wood but the floor underneath too.

The power of the quake caused the ninjas all to fly back. Cole hugged onto a punching bag tightly while Jay flew back and hit his head on the wooden beams he was previously on. While Kai and Zane laid on the floor. Though master Wu wasn't in the slightest affected by it.

[Name] who was still on the wooden beams at that time, almost fell forwards but he was able to quickly front handspring that landed him collapsed Jay. "Nice reflexes..." He mumbled and gave [Name] a thumbs up.

"That was the power of the Staff of Quakes!" Cole stated.

"And he did it without the golden weapons."

"That must be why you have the potential to be the greatest ninja. You can harness all of the elemental powers." Zane smiled as Lloyd looked at his hands.

"Really cool!"

Wu then started to speak. "With this power, you must be careful. You must controle it before it controls you." He warned as they all turned their attention to [Name].

"What?" [Name] asked as he got off the wooden beam.

Cole smiled at the boy and brought him to the center of the room. "Now [Name]! Time for some Time stopping training."

"How can you guys teach me how to stop time when you, yourself, don't even have the power?" [Name] questioned.

"We'll teach you how to honour it, then you'll figure out the rest." Jay then clasp [Name]'s hand together. "Concentrate on what you want your outcome to be and when you feel a little spark turn it into an explosion."

[Name] started at his hand and started gripping it tightly, though young his veins were popping as a small glowing ball appeared from in between his palms. "We have a spark." Zane pointed out.

"Cool." Lloyd said amaze as he wanted to walk clover up to [Name] but Cole stopped him. "This might get dangerous, so keep a safe distance."

[Name] started spreading his hand more and more apart as the ball started growing. "Cool, now calm it down!" Kai instructed but name couldn't

"How?!" He panicked as the ball grew it started to take control of itself and started moving around. Though as it tugged [Name] kept it tightly between his hands.

"Shut it down!" Jay panicked as he ran behind Sensei Wu

"We have not taught him how." Zane commented as he too hid. fearing for the worst.

[Name] then turned to an open window and shot out his power. He watched as it glazed through the sky stopping anything it came in contact with from moving. [Name] watched in horror as the red beam hit an airplane that was filling with civilians.

He watched as it glowed red and completely came to a stop before screams of terror filled the air. "Great, so now we know, red means to freeze time, and blue means to slow time down." Kai said as he looked through the large hole in the wall.

"How are we going to explain this to the court?" [Name] asked and turned to Wu who silently sipped his tea.

Wu raised his eyebrow and looked up from his cup to the boy. "Who is we? A ninja must always own up to his mistakes."

[Name] rolled his eyes Just then Dareth walked in their training room with his students behind him carrying heavy wooden planks.

"I have to admit it's not bad for the kid, I could have easily done that in my sleep." Dareth claimed and pointed as he pointed at the large hole [Name] made, before looking at Lloyd.

"But instead of ten boards, how about 50? Stack 'em boys." He ordered as Wu shook his head and sighed.

"And perhaps if I Grand Sensei Dareth can break through them all, you will allow me to join your team and become... The Brown Ninja!" He offered before spinning around and putting on a brown Ninja mask.

"Hah! The Brown Ninja? You gotta be joking!" Jay chuckled.

"Sorry, pal clubs already full." Cole said.

[Name] looked behind Dareth and noticed the excitement on his students faces. "Okay, okay. Then maybe this demonstration of my superhuman strength persuade you." Dareth then traded to balance on one foot but jumped and wobbled before finally walking over to the 50 planes that were aligned within two roads and 25 in each.

"Observe. I call upon the greatest animal to give me strength, the dragon. Hee-yah!" He screamed before slamming his fist on the plank. Everyone started laughing as Dareth hopped around like a rabbit screaming in pain.

"Do you need this?" [Name] chuckled as he pulled out a first aid kit.

 ONCE [NAME] LLOYD, AND the Ninjas had exited Dareth dojo Jay looked to the sky and spotted a dark version of their bounty ship hovering in the sky. "Oh! That's our ship!" He exclaimed as they all looked in the direction he was pointing at.

"But pirate?" Lloyd claimed and [Name] squinted his eyes to see that his friend was right. "But, pirates haven't been around for centuries."

I sense Lord Garmadon is somehow behind this." Zane commented.

"How are we gonna follow them?" Lloyd asked as Kai then pulled out a token Sensei Wu had given them.

"Perhaps this can be of some use." The bus then pulled up beside them and Kai quickly jumped on and inserted the Token in the bus cup. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but follow that ship!"

As the bus crashed after the ship the ninjas all pulled their masks down. "I don't like the kids coming along, it's too dangerous." Kai said as he pointed at [Name] and Lloyd.

"Please, please, please!" Lloyd pleaded as he jumped around. "We'll be super good."

Zane then kneeled down and placed his hand on Lloyds shoulder. "The powers inside you are still too great, too uncontrollable."

"One of these days you'll be able to join us." Cole said and sat [Name] on a chair next to Lloyd.

"Well what are we supposed to do when you guys are gone?" [Name] questioned as the ninjas started running to the front of the bus.

"Something no stupid?" Jay yelled.

Once the ninjas were gone the two boys sighed and looked around for something interesting. "We're going to do something stupid aren't we?" Lloyd questioned as a familiar roar filled the air.

"Yup." The two ran out the bus and saw the Ultra Dragon flying near him. Once the Dragons spotted his masters he immodestly flew down, and [Name] quickly climbed on.

Lloyd seemed hesitant to climb on the Dragon. "What are you waiting for?" [Name] questioned and offered his hand. "We have some Ninjas so assist!"

[Name] smiled softly as Lloyd expected his hand before climbing up on the dragon and sat next to [Name]. "Up boy!"

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Meanwhile on some random roof top Dareth stretched in his gi suit. "This is my chance to prove that I'm the brown ninja." Dareth then ran and jumped on the dark Bounty that flew past him.

"Heey-ya!" He yelled and turned to face the pirates that were surrounding him. "Surrender or face the Brown Ninjas."

"Pajama Man! Get him!" The captain ordered.

Dareth then started howling. "The Wolf! Awoo! The spider! The Hippo!" Dareth snorted which caused laughter from the rest of the crew.

Captain Soto then slashed Dareth's shirt in multiple directions which made it rip open. Dareth gasped and covered his now exposed chest. "Those swords are really sharp." He commented as Captain Soto laughed at him as he watched his crew tie Dareth up.

"Mate! Keep an eye out for any other silly masked pajama people." He ordered as Dareth started yelling out of fear.

"Oh! Please Help!"

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

The Ninjas watched as Dareth got coughed and rolled their eyes. "Ah! Dang it, Dareth." Kai groaned.

"We need to get onboard that ship!" Cole stated as Jay looked behind himself as saw a costume shop. "Ah. There are other ways a ninja can hide in plain sight."

The ninjas then exit the costume shop dressed as pirates over their Ninja suit. "Wow." Jay said impressed by their looks.

The Ninjas managed to sneak aboard the ship and joined the crew who were laughing at Death's misery . "Ha-ha. How about we have him walk the plank?" Captain Soto suggested and started pushing Dareth to the plank that was hanging a 10- feet in the air.

"You're making a big mistake. Don't make me all upon the dragon!" Dareth warns as he's being pushed forwards.

"We have to save him." Jay whispered to Kai.

"We can't get close without blowing our cover." Kai warned

Once they were at the edge of the plank Captain Soto looked back at his crew. "Who here wants to see him go splat?"

The crew started cheering.

"Who here wants to see him live?" Jay asked as he covered his mouth changing his tone of voice. The crew cheered again but quickly stopped and looked around confused. "Huh?"

"Heh-Heh. The planks are getting shorter, huh?" Captain Soto the brought his blade close to Dareth's neck. Dareth gulped and looked at Soto with fear in his eyes. "W-We don't have to do this fellas. I'm a lousy martial artist. What I do I wouldn't even call it an art. I know I ay 'm a brown belt but I painted it." He confessed.

Jay and Kai both looked at each other and sighed. "And my trophies are all fake!"

Soto then pushed Dareth off the plank. They watched as he scrambled as he free fell and screamed like a monkey. Just then the Ultra Dragon swooped from below Dareth and caught him.

"Whoo-hoo! We got him!" Lloyd cheered as he gave [Name] a high five. "I-I called a dragon!" Dareth stuttered and looked back at the rock. "I called a dragon! Haha!"

[Name] steered the dragons back to Dareth dojo, before flying off the pirate ship.

"Ninja go!" The Ninjas performed Spinjitzu which allowed them to quickly take off their costume and change into their ninja suit.

"More Pajama man?" Captain Soto questioned.

"Where I can't see?" One of his crewmates who had eye patches on both his eyes exclaimed.

Kai then glared at the pirate. "Ninja versus Pirate. Who will win?" Kai unsheathes a katana and the pirates roared at them.

Cole pulled out a Scythe and jumped on top of Jay's nunchucks as the blue ninja busted him up. Cole then cut Captain Soto's feather off his hat.

There was dead silence as Soto looked at his feather that slowly fell to the ground before looking back at the Ninja.

The pirate started to attack.

Zane used a smoke bomb temporarily blurring Soto's vision before he was pinned down to a pole. Jay dodged the pirates' attack before knocking them off the ship, with his nunchucks.

Kai was dealing with a few other pirates in a sword fight. He looked in his katana's reflection and noticed one of the pirates with a sword was flying straight at him. Kai quickly dodged the slash and slammed his katana into the dock and used it to run up all the Pirates faces.

One of the pirates tried to run after Jay but he was quickly stopped by Zane and his whip. Zane swung at the Pirates multiple times but the Pirate just ended up dodging all his attacks.

In one last attempt Zane successfully struck the pirate in the chest, sending him flying back and crashing into Captain Soto.

"Awr! Left!" A parrot that belonged to No-Eyed Pete commanded and No-Eyed Pete followed, that of which allowed him to dodge Coles Scythe.

Cole then pulled his weapon out from the dock. "No! Your other left! Awk!" The parrot yelled causing Cole to miss No-Eyed Pete. Cole's Scythe then got stuck in the ship's wooden edge. The Earth Ninja tried to pull it out before grabbing the Parrot off No-Eyed Pete's shoulder.

"Right!" Scythe turned and was meat with a fist to the face.

The fight continued as Jay came up with a bright idea to break the gumball stands glass with his nunchucks. The gumball all scattered which caused the Pirate and Ninjas to fall, landing on their backs and stomach.

"Ugh! Jay!" Cole groaned and stood up.

"Opps."

Just then [Name] and Lloyd appeared above the ship. [Name] grabbed Lloyd's hand as they both jumped off the Ultra Dragon. "Ninja go!" They both shouted as [Name] flipped and swung behind Soto and dropped kicked him to Lloyd who came flying and accidently knocked Zane away before kicking Soto down.

"Pirate, go!" Soto yelled as he faced the two kids. Just as he was about to swing his blade, Kai intervened and Pushed [Name] and Lloyd back.

"Lloyd! [Name]! You two are not supposed to be here!" Kai calmed as he picked up the two boys and tossed them into a barrel.

"This sucks..." [Name] muttered as their feet dangled in the air. The two then started swinging back and forwards before the barrel tumbled to the side and they somehow managed to stand on their feet.

With their only view of the little crack in the barrel they quickly ran over to Captain Soto and knocked him over before accidently dropping the ship's anchor.

Soto tried to slash the two but they kept dodging his attack. "Come here, you blurry little munchkins!" He shouted and sped up his moments but [Name] and Lloyd were able to parodic them.

"Ninja go!" Lloyd yelled as he started spinning, as [Name] was forced to join. Just then Two small yet powerful tornadoes were formed as they broke through the barrel.

"Spinjitzu, I just did spinjitzu for the first time!" Lloyd proclaimed. When [Name] stopped spinning he felt a little dizzy, but quickly shook it off as he watched Soto lick Lloyd which caused him to flip the switch and lift the anchor up.

[Name] tried to attack Soto but the man grabbed the young boy by his feet and tossed him over his head, where Zane caught him. "I have got you."

Kai jumped back on the ship, just as Lloyd started summoning his elemental powers to blast the Pirate. "Lloyd don't! your powers are too uncontrollable!"

But Lloyd didn't listen. When he released it, it caused a shock wave to surface all over the ship. The ship mass started to fall as the Ninjas and Pirates all ran away. [Name] however did have time to, and it ended up hitting him on the head before trapping him and with the ninjas.

"My head!" [Name] cried out as they crawled from underneath the Masa.

"You lose Pajama people." Soto said he and his crew pointed their swords at the ninjas. "Now you walk the plank. "Now you're walking the plank."

Just then there was a loud thud. It shook the ship and made the pirates bounce. The Pirate quite down and saw Nya enter the Ship in her Samurai X suit. She slammed the mass on the ground which made the pirate fall over before placing it back in it original position.

The Ninjas watched as Nye exited her suit and ripped the ships sails before jumping and landing on Soto's back.

"Who wins between pirates and ninjas? Samurai!" Jay exclaimed and let out a dreamy sigh as he watched Nya chuckled.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

As the pirate entered the cops car ready to get sent to their new home: Prison. One of the Policemen came up to the Ninjas. "Good work team."

"Don't forget to include these guys." Kai said and brought [Name] and Lloyd forwards. Lloyd chuckled as Kai started to ruffle their hairs.

"Uh? That's your ship?"

Without looking, Jay responded. "Sure is."

The Bounty was currently taking off with Lord Garmadon aboard with the Generals of the Serpentines tribes beside him. "You snooze, you lose."

"Lord Garmadon." Kai glared

"Dad!" Lloyd called out.

"You're becoming stronger, son, but you'll never be strong enough to defeat me! Give up before it too late." Lloyd hesitantly looked back at the Ninja who were smiling at him, but his eyes focused on [Name] who had on a beaming grin that could light up his world.

Lloyd then looked back at his father with a confident smirk before walking sideways to where [Name] and the Ninjas stood.

"Have it your way! Another day, ninja, another day!" Garmadon warned as he flew away.

Jay groaned. "Ah, great. Lord Garmadon is back and now he's got our ship."

Cole smiled then smiled and patted Lloyd on his back. "Well at least we got this little guy."

Just then Dareth came whistling behind [Name] and tried to hug him, but [Name] quickly flipped him over his shoulders.

"Uh, come on guys. I Dare-eth you to forgive me" The team started laughing and soon Dareth joined.

"Don't think I forgot about you." Cole said as he snatched [Name] and started walking to the hospital so that [Name] could get his head checked out.

"No! I don't wanna!" [Name] protested.

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
↓ next chapter ↓

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

214K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
8K 314 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) โœฟ"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
7K 100 28
Book 2 of "The Unknown Prophecy" "What happened to you?" Lloyd's voice cracks. "What do you mean, I'm still me." "You're so blind! Snap back into re...
172K 3.9K 164
A long time ago when the First Spinjitsu Master was present. A companion of his was there to protect him when he needed it the most and helped provid...