๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...

By she2valiid

Imagines about ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‘๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ- ๐ƒ๐ ๐Ž๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ- ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘- ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ƒ๐๐จ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’- ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐Ž๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“- ๐ƒ๐ ๐Ž๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”- ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•- ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ƒ๐๐จ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–- ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐Ž๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—-๐ƒ๐ ๐Ž๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐Ž๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ƒ๐๐จ๐ญ

1.1K 23 3
By she2valiid

. * . * . TURN UP . * . *.

Darrian's POV
June,    12th
Wednesdays,    12:58 am

. * . * . * .

'Out in the streets, they callin' murder .

. * . * . * .

I'm currently waiting on a very special woman I have been wanting to meet for about a year now. We met over Instagram and started talking every day, all day, and when we could. After talking for some months, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. She didn't have a problem about us being long distance which a nigga was happy about cause I wanted her ass bad— I'm talking real bad. I was not gon let her go type shit. She knew I wanted her bad too. I told her that the first week of talking and she felt the same way.

Ima explain how we started talking. It was kind of crazy cause who would do some shit like this? Me. I wanted her bad so I went for it. First I saw her a couple of times on my feed of Tsr as known as the shade room. I didn't care about why she got posted I just knew that she was beautiful as hell in the picture they used of her. I'm talking hair freshly done, nails done, and toes too, and her smile was getting to me. Then her outfit just pieced it all together.

At first, I didn't realize I wanted her. Until I kept seeing her on other people's pages— reposting her posts. I decided to slide one good time once I saw Tsr post her again. I didn't give a fuck about them posting her a bunch because what is going on in Tsr doesn't represent who you are for real. So I slid up doing my shit. It took her about a few hours to respond with the same energy. We then started vibing then we started getting on the phone with each other and it led us to her. I booked her a flight down here to New York.

. * . * . * .

' Baby, have a drink with me .
' don't order a virgin .

. * . * . * .

I've been feining to get my hands on this girl for so long this shit starting to become worse and worse every minute, second I wait on her. The shit we were saying over the phone to each other wasn't helping either. The crazy thing is, is that it wasn't even because of the freak talks we were having. It's just her in general. The way she talks, how smooth her skin looks, her lips, everything about her made me want to touch all over her. Just to get used to the feeling of her with me for a week.

It is a bunch of shit I want to do her though but that's gon have to wait unless she's on a different type of timing cause if she's on that then I'm on it worse than her and she wouldn't even know that shit coming. I already have a bunch of plans made for us later on in the day. I did not even know if we were going to make it to those plans cause she already told me what type of time she was on when we got to my house. The announcement of her plane landing takes me out of my thoughts. I looked around making sure I was at the right one and sure enough, I was.

My whole body just got excited at the thought of seeing her in front of me— in real life. I'm dead awake now as I start seeing people walk in through the entrance from her plane. More people come out that wasn't her is aching my fucking nerves. Shit getting a nigga hopes up every time. Right when I was finna text her, I saw a chocolate brown skin walkthrough. Her smooth legs, white toes, her hair pulled back into a ponytail with pieces falling out, her outfit was hugging the fuck out of her body, especially her curves.

. * . * . * .

' I'm not controlla in it .
' I'm tryna see you turn up .

. * . * . * .

She got on a grey Nike zip-up jacket but it's unzipped, a fitted white crew neck shirt, grey pretty little thing sweat shorts, and white blinged-out Nike slides. Her wearing a comfortable outfit makes her look so good. I stand up making my way to her noticing she has a large suitcase and three large duffel bags. She was looking around until she noticed me walking her way causing her face to instantly light up at the sight of me. That brought a smile to my face quickly.

Her white teeth started showing as she rushed over to me, meeting halfway. She let go of the suitcase and bags and jumped on me— squeezing me as tight as she could which was funny to me. I wrap my arms around her feeling like I don't want to let her go. She smells so good it's making a nigga get nervous since it's our first time meeting each other in person. After staying like that for a while she pulls back with a sparkle in her eyes.

   "I'm finally seeing you in person, you smell so good D it doesn't make any sense. And you tall, make me want you even more" she said, before I could respond she went on her tippy toes and placed her lips on mine. I ain't gon lie she caught me by surprise with that one. I didn't expect her to get straight to it. She always made it seem like she was gon be hella shy around me. Her ass lied. This was probably all an act for me to think that.

. * . * . * .

' I wanna see you I wanna see you turn up, oh.
' I done flew you out the city .

. * . * . * .

I kissed her back, pulling her body close to mine like we weren't already close from the hug we had which didn't last long cause we were in public although it's not that many people in here like it is during the day or around at night time. She making a nigga feel like he finna melt and shit with she was kissing me. I might fall in love with her ass— shit who knows. "Damn, baby you tryna get a nigga started or sum?" I playfully joke, rubbing my thumb on my lips feeling like her lips were still on mine, and rubbing the lips gloss.

A smirk slid on her face, "We can if you want to" When she said that, it had me shocked cause if anyone looked at Courtlen then they'd think she mad innocent and sweet which she is sweet but I don't know about innocent. When we first started talking it was all sweet until we hit about a month of talking. Her ass was on one when she got comfortable with me. She had me wanting to book her flight then and get straight to business.

That little innocent act she be putting on ain't shit. I did expect her to be shy for real. She fooled my ass a hundred percent. She had me geeking over the phone when we would be talking. It was something about her voice that made a nigga feel special or on that type of timing. She had all types of voices— that's what got me stuck on her. I looked around us biting on my bottom lip feeling on her lower waist area. "Courtlen do not start this shit right now, we gotta make it home first"

. * . * . * .

' Girl, I know that you look pretty .
' but I want it all off .

. * . * . * .

I look back down at her to see me giving them eyes. Oh, she is on that type of timing for real. Her right hand started to slowly slide up starting from my lower stomach and up to my chest then to my goatee I decided to let grow out a bit. Her fingers began to caress them sending a shiver in my body, "So you saying I gotta wait til we get home?" She let her seductive voice on me knowing I like that.

I ain't even say nothing. I let out a deep breath before grabbing her suitcase and bags while putting my hand in hers. I made sure to speed walk to the car cause I'm not tryna wait no longer than she already had me waiting with that teasing shit. Her legs are shorter than mine so she was struggling to keep up although our hands are connected. I can also hear her laughing at my reaction— she thinks it's funny to tease me. Oh yeah, I'm showing her ass.

We made it to the car and I first opened her door making sure she got in the car safely. Popping the trunk I put her suitcase in there then closed it and moved to the back seat. Her duffel bags couldn't fit so they went back there. When I got in and turned on the car, the air was on low and she was staring at me with a smirk on her lips. "Baby, why are you rushing so much?" She knew what she was doing. That's why she asked that question.

. * . * . * .

' You said come and come and get it .
' So I came and came with it .

. * . * . * .

I stared at her making sure she felt how intense it was, I could tell she did cause goosebumps started showing on her arms and legs, and her thighs squeezed together. I motioned for her to move closer to me. Once she did I turned her head with my finger making sure her ear was right by my lips. I whispered some shit in her ear leaving her stuck in that position for a bit. Now it's my turn to smirk made its way to my face. I leaned my head back against the headrest and manspread my legs.

She then sits back in her seat and doesn't even bother looking at me. That's how you get yo girl put in her place when she thinks she can run shit. She can whenever she wants to but just not with this situation. I let out a light chuckle before adjusting in my seat and pulling off. The whole car ride was filled with silence, her squeezing her thighs together due to my hand resting on her inner thigh, rubbing small circles on her skin.

Once we made it home I got out of the car and opened her door, walked her into the house, and told her to make herself comfortable. I went back outside and got her bags, quickly making my way back in. When I entered I didn't see her no where in the front. So I went to the bedroom to her sitting on the bed with lingerie on. My mouth damn near dropped to the floor from the sight in front of me. I sat the bags down, putting my focus back on her. She got up and walked towards me and started giving me those eyes again.

Her hands started rubbing all over my face, and chest, and just kept going lower. They moved back up to the top gripping my shirt, taking me down to her height. Her lips were right by my ear feeling her warm breath against it, "Go ahead and show me what had to wait until we got here, we're here now" and with that, she pulled back with an innocent look. I shook my head with a devious expression...

. * . * . * .

' fuck you 'til you nod off .

. * . * . * .

. * . * . * .

Finally updated!!
01-17-24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3K 41
[COMPLETED] x reader
17.1K 658 7
๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.