Double take | T. Blyth

By vantae743

(Discontinued until further notice) 「 ✦ Double take ✦ 」 "I could say I never dare ... More

Double take
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS
ACT ONE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28

25

286 14 0
By vantae743

BELAMOUR FAMILY'S GLAMOROUS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BALL - WHERE WEALTH MEETS SCANDAL! 
Jenna Gilbert, Brooklyn NYC, 20/12/23

If you've ever dreamt of peeking into the extravagant lives of the rich and famous, get ready to indulge your curiosity at the most anticipated event of the year – the Belamour family's annual Christmas Ball! Known for hosting a soirée that's a delightful mix of opulence, networking, and of course, juicy scandals, this year's gathering promises to be nothing short of spectacular.

👑The Belamour Legacy: A Stroll Through History👑
The Belamour family, tracing their roots back to Ancient Rome, stands as one of the world's oldest and wealthiest dynasties. With a net worth that rivals empires, this elite clan has managed to maintain their prominence over the centuries. Rumours even suggest ties to Ancient Greece, adding an air of mystery to their already enigmatic history.

🎄The Christmas Ball Extravaganza - A Tradition Since the '20s🎄

The tradition of the Christmas Ball began in the extravagant '20s when the then head of the family decided to celebrate the holiday season in style. What started as an exclusive gathering to embrace the Christmas spirit and foster connections has now evolved into a grand spectacle eagerly awaited by high society.

🏰Change of Venue - Seoul Shimmers in Splendor 🏰

(Picture of Palazzo di Belamour)

(Picture of Pollux & Danyi's mansion) 

Usually held in the illustrious Palazzo di Belamour in Italy, this year's ball takes a surprising turn as it relocates to the lavish mansion of Danyi and Pollux Belamour in Seoul, South Korea. The move adds an element of intrigue to the event, leaving many wondering about the significance behind this change.

🏰 Chateau de Belamour - The Childhood Haven 🏰

(Picture of Chateau de Belamour)

While the glittering event unfolds across the globe, it's essential to note that heirs Esmeralda and Anteros Belamour spent their formative years in the family's iconic castle, Chateau de Belamour, nestled in the picturesque southern France.

📜 Star-Studded Guest List - A Sneak Peek! 📜

The complete guest list remains shrouded in mystery, but confirmed attendees include the likes of heartthrobs Tom Blyth, Estelle Larsen, racing sensation Charles Leclerc, the dashing Nicholas Galitzine, and the ever-charming Timothee Chalamet. Brace yourselves for an unforgettable night filled with glitz, glamour, and perhaps a dash of scandal!

🎁 Season's Greetings from the Magazine! 🎁
As we eagerly await the unfolding drama at the Belamour Christmas Ball, we extend warm wishes to our readers for a joyous holiday season spent with loved ones. Stay tuned for the inside scoop on the festivities that are sure to leave tongues wagging and hearts racing! 

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Esmeralda and Tom walked hand in hand out of Incheon Airport, ignoring the flashing lights from the paparazzi as they made their way towards the black limousine awaiting them. Despite the long flight, they had managed to enjoy it, playing card games, chess, and engaging in conversations and movie-watching to stave off occasional turbulence. They hadn't been bored, to say the least. The couple entered the car, waving quickly to the cameras before the door closed.

"The windows are tinted; they won't be able to take pictures of us now," Esmeralda whispered into Tom's ear. It had been a month since they started dating, and Esmeralda could honestly say she had never been happier. Well, perhaps that was a slight exaggeration, as she tended to say that with each new relationship. However, she felt a unique connection with Tom, wondering if he could be her forever. Yet, could he truly be her forever when they had only known each other for a month? 'I just have to wait and see,' she thought to herself.

"Good to know," Tom responded, his eyes holding a warmth reminiscent of a blue summer sky. "Do you mind filling me in on everything I need to know before we arrive?"

"Well, firstly, don't be intimidated by the house my parents live in. Compared to all the other buildings my family owns, that house is one of the smallest. Second, I need to warn you not to let my mother get into your head. Lastly, while many high-ranked celebrities, businessmen, and qualified photographers will attend the ball, the only people you truly need to pay attention and respect are my relatives," Esmeralda answered with a small smile.

There was a lot of information for Tom to remember, but for now, these three points were the most crucial. Many people mistakenly treated the ball like any other event, leading to wrong impressions and behaviour. The Christmas Ball wasn't just for flaunting wealth; it was a family gathering for the Belamour clan, with every word and micro expression scrutinised.

"Just think of it as an episode of Gossip Girl, and try not to insult anyone. You'll be fine," she said, mostly to calm her own nerves. "Oh, and try to avoid my mother's nagging about putting a ring on my finger before next year ends. She seems obsessed with the idea of selling her daughter to the highest bidder like some kind of milk cow," she added, rolling her eyes and muttering quiet insults about her mother.

"Splendid, absolutely wonderful," Tom sarcastically responded as he ran his hand through his hair.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

INSTAGRAM

esmeraldabelamour

●○

○●

Liked by tomblyth, estellelars, anterosbelamour  and 7,281,920 others

esmeraldabelamour Happy holidays everyone! (I miss spending the holidays at the Chateau 😞)

View comments

anterosbelamour Only an idiot wouldn't miss the Chateau. We're going there next summer, mark your calendar, lil sis! 
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour Bet! I'll make sure I get a month free for that! Bring your gf
anterosbelamour Bet, lil sis! Wait, what gf???
polluxbelamour Vacation at the Chateau next summer sounds like good plans kiddos

tomblyth A LITTLE HOUSE???!!! Stop lying to me, senorita 😓 
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour It is a little house compared to the other houses I've lived in Birmingham 🤷🏻‍♀️
tomblyth Imagining myself in The Great Gatsby, Gossip Girl and Crazy Rich Asians didn't actually help as you said it would!
esmeraldabelamour Beggars can't be choosers

estellelars I will pack myself into your suitcase just to finally be able to visit the infamous Chateau you usually speak about 😤 
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour You could have just asked??
anterosbelamour You've always been welcome to visit??
estellelars I hate it when you both gang up on me!

username CAN WE ALL DISCUSS THE THREE HOUSES THAT HAS BEEN REVEALED THAT THE BELAMOUR FAMILY APPARAENTLY OWN???? 
Reply Like

username I want them to adopt me just so I can finally make my wish of living in a castle come true
username I want to marry Anteros just bc of that 😩
username I want to be them 

username I know they were rich rich but this is like being triple rich 
Reply Like

username They make me feel like I'm a homeless poor person
username I don't really agree with the homeless feeling, but I certainly will agree with them being rich on another level
username What would they even need all this money and propertieis for? They should jsut give it to everyone else. they dont need the money hmoh! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.2K 12
˗ˏˋ 🪽 'ˎ˗ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ─── after the release of her debut album, 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐨, is approached by the music producers work...
6.1K 122 14
"i've always like stepping into the unknown, stepping into the abyss." in which two costars fall for each other during their second project together...
137K 3.7K 30
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒- 𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, a young actress from London and an actor from Birmingham, star in one of the biggest movie fra...
2.2K 61 18
𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢�...