I Don't Understand But I Luv...

By Liyan98

"Tell me, what is it that you desire most?" he asked, his eyes gleaming with a mix of curiosity and mischief... More

πŸ™πŸ»please read firstπŸ™πŸ»
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8
9 β˜…
10
11
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 β˜…
30 β˜…
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49

44

148 16 4
By Liyan98

Seventeen Residence:

As the morning sun streams through the windows, Mingyu lies in bed, staring up at the ceiling. His mind is blank. " I need coffee" he  says to himself as he drags himself out of bed. He makes his way to the kitchen, still feeling numb.

He pours himself a cup of coffee and takes a sip, feeling the familiar warmth spread through his body.

The door to the bedroom opens, and Seungcheol steps out, yawning as he stretches and taking steps on the stairs.

"Morning, Mingyu," he says. Mingyu glances up from his coffee, not meeting his eyes.

"Woke up early today?" Seungcheol  asks, sitting down across from him. Other members  start to trickle into the living room, each greeting Mingyu with the same confusion in their eyes that he woke up early today.

"Noona is still sleeping?" Dino asked casually.

"No, she's not." Mingyu replied. Jeonghan stands up in confusion "what do you mean by she's not? "

Mingyu with a cold voice says "She left".

"Left?!" Dino and Hoshi ask in unison. Everyone  looks confused and shocked. "What the hell do you actually mean Mingyu?" Joshua  asks, his voice cold.

Seungcheol glances between Mingyu and the others before speaking up, his voice cold. "What the literal fuck is going on?"

Mingyu sighs, running a hand through his hair.
"I... I don't know what to say. Yn and I... " Mingyu's voice trails off as he stares at the floor, unable to meet the  glares of his brothers. "I shouldn't have done that...I just..."

"Just what?" Jeonghan demands, "you did what????"

Mingyu looks up at him, "I hit her... I lost control..."

"You hit her?" Wonwoo's voice is filled with disbelief. "Mingyu!!!!! what the fuck were you thinking??"

Mingyu looks down at the floor, unable to meet their eyes. "She left. I don't know where she is."

Dk stormed towards Mingyu "SHE'S YOUR WIFE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!"

"I know, she's my wife," Mingyu said.
"Then what the hell were you thinking?" Hoshi snapped.
"She's not just some piece of property you can throw away when you're done with her!"

"There's a reason " Mingyu said with a low voice. "I didn't mean to hit her . I was just so angry"

Woozi cuts him "There's no fucking reason in the world exist that made you hit her!!!!"

"I said there's a reason!" Mingyu said once again,this time Seungcheol couldn't hold himself pulling Mingyu's coller "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP!!!!!!!!"

"Let go of me Hyung!" Mingyu shouted, trying to free himself from Seungcheol's grip.

"YAH!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Jeonghan  shouts, his face red with anger. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?!

"You are the one who married her forcefully because of what?????!!!!" Seungcheol growled .
"You said you love her!!!! "Jeonghan shouted with anger "this is what you call LOVE??????"

Mingyu's face twisted in anger and pain. "I did love her! I still do! But things have changed!"
Joshua cuts his word "THERE'S NO THING THAT COULD BE CHANGED WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE!!!!!!"

"She changed!" Mingyu shouted back. "She's not the person I married anymore!"

"You motherfucker!!!!!!" Jeonghan growled, his eyes blazing with anger. "She's still the same person! The same person you fucking swore to love and protect!!!! How the fuck you hit her!!!!!!!"

"She's changed!" Mingyu insisted, tears streaming down his face.
"She's pregnant with someone else!!!!"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan's faces twisted in disbelief.

"Even if she is , what gives you the right to hit her??????" Seungkwan  asked, his voice shaking with anger. "You promised to love and protect her, you swore to be there for her, and you did the fucking opposite!"

"You piece of shit," Wonwoo growled. "You're the one who ruined everything!"

Dk's face was twisted with rage. "I....i can't believe you!!!!!" he spat. "How could you do this to her?" He took a step forward, his fists clenched.

Dino was almost verge of cry.... " Bring back noona"

"What?" Mingyu asked, confused. "Why would I bring her back?"

Hoshi couldn't hold his anger and emotion any longer. He stormed toward Mingyu, his fists clenched. ""Yah!!!!!!!! Kim fucking Mingyu!!!!!!!" He shoved Mingyu against the wall, his face just inches from him. "You're supposed to be the one she can count on! But instead, you're just a fucking animal!!!!"

Mingyu looked at Hoshi with a mixture of fear and anger. "Get off me!" he snapped, pushing the Hoshi away. "I don't care what anyone says anymore! I did what I had to do!"

Seungcheol  lost it and he punched Mingyu on the face.
"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU!?!" He keeps punching him  in the face again and again.
"YOU PROMISED TO LOVE HER AND PROTECT HER! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS?!?" He shouted

Wonwoo, Dk and Jeonghan tried to stop Seungcheol. Mingyu was defending himself with whatever he could.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" Seungcheol shouted, punching Mingyu again.

Jeonghan shouted
"ENOUGH SEUNGCHEOL!!!!STOP!!!!!"

Mingyu wiped the blood from his lips.
He looked at everyone around him, eyes blazing with anger and hurt. But he didn't spit a single word.

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!" Jeonghan shouted , pointing his finger at Mingyu.

"You're not welcome here anymore! Get the fuck out and never come back unless you bring back YN!"

Mingyu's face twisted in anger, but he didn't say anything.

He turned around and stormed out of the house, leaving everyone else.

*************

It was raining hard...Mingyu pushed Yn out of his car. "Mingyu please don't do this" yn cried. Mingyu ignore her and slam the car door.

"Don't you ever show your face to me!!!!" Mingyu shouted. "Please Mingyu don't" yn cried . He ignored her and slammed the door, leaving her in the rain alone on the road and he drives off.

"Please Mingyu please" yn begged. But Mingyu was gone...She didn't know where to go. The rain was pouring down heavily and thunder roared in the sky.

Yn was extremely scared of thunder. She felt her heart pounding in her chest as the thunder echoed around her. She tried to stand up, but her legs were shaking uncontrollably. She looked around, unsure of what to do. The rain was pouring down harder, making it difficult to see anything. Not even a single person on the road. She didn't know what to do and exactly at that time a loud thunder struck and she hugged herself.

"Please help me" she whispered. "Please someone help me." Tears streamed down her face as she felt her strength leaving her.

The rain continued to pour, making it harder for her to see or hear anything besides its relentless pounding on the ground. She could barely feel her body anymore, her limbs numb from the cold and the rain.

She was all soaked  in rain. Her body was shivering violently. She couldn't take it anymore. She just wanted to go home. She started to feel dizzy...she can't breathe anymore ...her heart beat faster and faster.. She close her eyes and blackness surround her. She heard a voice from very far..."Princess?!?" But she doesn't know how to response...all she see is darkness ...

She felt like the voice is getting closer..."Princess...."

Yn tried to open her eyes but she can't. It was so dark and cold.

But suddenly she felt warm around her body...

"Shh Princess... I'm here." she heard The voice . "It's me... " She felt a warm body wrapped around her shivering body. And she realised  that she was in a warm and comfortable bed. She opened her eyes slowly, the light hurting them at first. She squinted and looked around, trying to figure out where she was.

She was lying in Ricky's bed. Ricky was next to her, his arm around her. He was looking at her with concern. "You were having a nightmare," he said gently. "I'm here with you Princess."

Yn looked at his face with tears  in her eyes , feeling so relieved and grateful....she hugged Ricky and sobbed in his chest. She didn't know how long she had been asleep, but it felt like forever.

"Ssh ssh... I'm here! You are not alone...i will never leave you alone Princess" Ricky  whispered in her ear. He kissed her forehead and wiped away her tears. He held her close to him, feeling her shiver against his skin. "It's okay, I'm here now. I'll make sure you never feel scared or alone again. I promise."

Yn sniffled, her tears still flowing but less frequently now. "Thank you, Ricky... I'm sorry for being such a crybaby." She tried to wipe her tears away, but Ricky stopped her. "No, don't be sorry. You're not a crybaby. You're just someone who's been hurt and afraid. I understand that. And it's okay to cry when you need to."

Ricky looked at her, his heart aching at the sight of her tear-streaked face. He couldn't help but think about how he wished things could be different. How he wished she could be his, forever. But he knew that wasn't possible. Not yet, at least or maybe not ever.

He gently brushed a strand of hair away from her face and kissed her forehead. "You're safe here, Princess".

Yn looked at him, feeling a strange mix of emotions. She didn't understand why Ricky was being so nice to her after everything that had happened. But she was grateful for his kindness and comfort. She leaned into him, feeling the warmth of his body and the safety of his embrace. She didn't want to move, didn't want to leave this moment where she felt protected and warm.

"Thank you, Ricky... for everything." she whispered, sniffling. "You've been so nice to me, and I don't deserve it."

"You deserve it, Princess. You deserve to be happy and loved. I just wish I could make it happen." Ricky's voice was soft, almost husky. He wished he could say more, but the words got caught in his throat. He didn't want to push her, didn't want to make her uncomfortable. He just wanted her to feel safe and secure in his arms.

Yn felt her heart ache as she thought about Mingyu. She missed him so much it physically hurt. She wished she could see him again, talk to him, feel his touch. But she knew that was impossible. Not anymore. Ricky must have sensed her turmoil, because he held her a little tighter.

"You can talk to me about him, if you want," he murmured into her hair. "I'm here for you, no matter what."

Yn took a deep breath, trying to steady her shaking voice.

"He loved me insanely"

Yn started to tell Ricky about Mingyu, about how they met and how he had shown her the world. How he had protected her and made her feel safe and loved. She told him about the time they had spent together, the places they had seen, the things they had done. Ricky listened carefully, not interrupting her once. When she had finished, she felt a lump in her throat, tears streaming down her face.

Ricky wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "He sounds like an amazing guy, Yn." His voice was soft, gentle. "And you are right, he did love you insanely. I can tell that just by looking at you." He kissed the top of her head. "I wish I could take away the pain you're feeling, but I know that time and healing will help."

"I don't think so... maybe nothing will help." yn answered softly. Ricky just looked at her eyes sadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 505 11
My worst nightmare is aiming a gun on my crush. ⚠️ Cautions ⚠️ : This story contain 21+ content, sexuality, harsh word, read at your own risk. Pleas...
7K 256 22
- Jeonghan and Joshua are friends at first, but the attraction between the two boys is strong, much too strong. So much so that every night they secr...
64.6K 2.4K 50
"Oh my gosh!" Jeonghan shouted. He stood there, still in shock of what he saw. "How did this happen?" He asked himself again. ~ Now A Girl || Sevent...
39.4K 2.2K 64
All he did was return a stranger's wallet. Then, like an unexpected ticking time bomb, he was suddenly wrapped up in multiple murders his detective...