Mairimashita Iruma Kun Onesho...

By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

You all did it!! You guys got my book to 16k! Im very grateful for that, and to celebrate it, I made a new bo... More

IruAzz: Teach me how to dance.
Kalego x Iruma: Iruma is ill.
3 small stories:
IruAzz: Teleported back home 1.
Love trio: Hey emo boy.
IruAzz: Teleported back home 2.
Love trio: Hey emo boy 2.
IruAzz: Teleported back home 3.
IruAzz: Valentine's gone wrong.
Love trio: Hey emo boy 3.
Crackfic: Fever dreams.
3 small stories:

IruAzz: Asmodeus's evil cycle.

457 8 29
By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

Name: Asmodeus's evil cycle.
Requested by: @animeisagoodanime

Note: Sorry it took so long, I said about 2 months but it took longer. I sincerely hope you like it!

---

Iruma woke up to the birds chirping outside his window, and his clock crying out to him. Groggily he woke up, it was monday today, a new week to school. Last week he had played a lot with Clara and read some more manga to Ameri, enjoying his week. Asmodeus was around just as much, although he had been distant the entire week.

Iruma didn't worry though, after all, he had asked Asmodeus if he was alright, and he had replied to him with "No, im alright, master." wich faded his worries, still Iruma had some feelings lingering for the boy. After all, he loved him. Not just as a friend or a soulmate, but as something more, although he didn't know exactly what that was.

And so he got out of bed, checking his phone, trying to see if Asmodeus had texted him at all, wich he hadn't. Iruma sighed to himself, staring up to the cealing, what could be the problem Asmodeus was facing? Was it something in his family? Had he been feeling sick? Or was it something like love?

When thinking that thought Iruma shook his head heavily. His soulmate couldn't be in love right? No, it was impossible, unless.. Iruma didn't want to think about it. Instead he opened his app again, knowing nothing new would be there, but still wanting to look.

Well he'd be damned, there really was a message this time, from the special boy he wanted to meet. It read;

"Good morning master Iruma, I won't be coming to school today as my stupid mother won't allow me to, im currently in my evil cycle, I just wanted to let you know."

--Asmodeus

Iruma read the text with worry, his anxiety increasing. He knew there was something wrong, and now it had been confirmed, and so he wondered what it was, sending Asmodeus a text back. It read;

"Good morning! Thank you for letting me know, Azz. If theres anything you need to talk about please let me know, you can talk to me. Get better soon!"

--Iruma

Iruma sighed to himself, turning off his phone before he went to the bathroom, getting ready for a new day. He brushed his teeth, combed his hair and smiled in the mirror before moving on to get dressed and walk to the living room. There Opera was waiting for him with food, his plate already filled to the brim.

"Good morning, grandpa!" He happily chirped. "Good morning, Opera!" He then added, waving, the pit of his stomach still filled with worry. He however pushed that feeling away, making room for food. Asmodeus would surely tell him why, right? There's nothing he couldn't tell him, he would listen for hours and hours if needed. Anything to get rid of this feeling.

Iruma thanked Opera for the food, and ate to his hearts content, munching untill he heard a voice from outside, Clara's voice. "Iruma-chie!" She screamed, her voice reaching the family having breakfast. "Coming!" He screamed back with food still in his mouth, grabbing his bag, putting on his shoes and hurrying outside.

"Good morning, Clara!" Iruma said, opening and closing the door behind him. "Good morning!" She said back. "Azz Azz is soooo slow!" She mentioned, laughing. "He isn't even here yet." She remarked. "Yeah, he isn't coming today." Iruma told her, his heart filling with worry again. "Oh.." She said, looking at Iruma. "Why?" She then asked.

"He is in his evil cycle." Iruma said. "His mom won't allow him to leave." He then added. Clara nodded. "Okay then.. lets grab Sabnock to play with us instead!" She said, running off into the distance. And so Iruma ran behind her to school, following her untill both of them were out of breath.

Eventually they reached the royal ome, and went inside, their classroom already filled with people, sitting down. Kalego then started teaching a little while later wich was boring untill break.

The rest of Iruma's day was chaotic. He played together with Sabnock and Lied who Clara had somehow convinced to, read Ameri manga in the break, and helped the janitors with work untill he was dead tired and the sun was already down.

He hurriedly raced home before it got really dark, and opened the door, out of breath. "Welcome home, master Iruma." Opera said, his voice monotone as ever. "Thank you.." Iruma said, out of breath. It was eight pm on a summer day, and he was already exhausted.

Opera sat him down for dinner, all of them eating happily at the dinner table. Eventually dinner was done too, and Iruma went to his room, only to jump onto his bed with his arms wide, rolling on his back while he checked his phone. Finally he thought, finally being able to check hid messages.

He opened the app, and opened Asmodeus's contact. There were two messages there, and so he read them;

"Don't worry, master Iruma I'm alright. No need to worry about me, Its nothing, I promise. I don't have a right to feel like this."

--Asmodeus
9 AM

"Im sneaking out tomorrow, I cant do this. Meet me tomorrow under the sakura tree, before school starts. I have to tell you something, I can't wait anymore, its killing me inside."

--Asmodeus
3 minutes ago

Iruma read the messages, the second message making him even more conserned than the first. It made Iruma wish he had been there for him earlier. Still a question throbbed in his head. Why was he saying things like this? And why did he want to meet up? Iruma didn't know, but he knew he had to reply;

"Okay, I'll be there. Thank you for being willing to tell me."

--Iruma
8.43 PM

He had sent the text in a hurry, hoping Asmodeus would send something back as soon as possible, but he didn't, seeing he was left on read. It worried him more than anything. Over the course of ten minutes he kept staring at his phone, hoping for a reply, but he didn't get one. He couldn't wait to hear from him tomorrow, and he just hoped he was alright.

And so Iruma decided to go and sleep, because he really couldn't wait. So when he woke up the next morning, instead of slowly waking up, he sprinted out of bed, dressing himself, brushing his teeth and hair and sprinting to the living room. He wished Opera and his grandpa a good morning, sitting at the table even if there wasn't any food yet.

"Are you hungry?" Opera asked him, and Iruma shook his head. "No, im in a hurry!" He said. And so Opera served him breakfast early, wish he finished within minutes, grabbing his bag and running off to school. While running he sent Clara a text. "Sorry I won't be walking with you to school today!" And hurried off to the sakura tree.

His breath was loud and heavy, running to the tree, his heart pounding in his chest while his mind and body raced. He felt anxious, incredibly anxious, because his question was still unanswered. What did Asmodeus have to tell him?

He ran to the tree, where he saw Asmodeus's pink hair blowing in the wind with the flower petals. He ran up to him, knowing he didn't look like normal Azz, yet his appearance shocked him. The boy had big red circles under his eyes, with black rings under them. His fangs were bigger, and he almost looked like a completely different demon from the one he knew, it made his heart fill with worry.

His face spilled it too, his face turning incredibly worried when he finally arrived at the tree. "Azz..!" Iruma exclaimed, out of breath, looking at the pink haired male, his eyes big and face twisted. Asmodeus's eyes got big too, reaching out to touch the boy's face, with Iruma pulling away immediately.

"Sorry..!" He said anxiously. "Im just.." Iruma stayed silent to catch his breath. "Nervous.." He said, taking more breaths. "I didn't mean.." Iruma said, out of breath, but Asmodeus understood him, and Iruma didn't explain further. It was hard for Iruma to catch his breath, since his heart was racing, but he managed, looking up at Asmodeus with worry.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his big eyes staring up at the boy in worry. The boy stayed quiet for a little while before shaking his head slightly. "I have to tell you something.." Asmodeus said, taking a deep breath. "Im sorry, but I really can't wait any longer." He added, looking away in a slight shame.

"Its okay!" Iruma exclaimed. "You can tell me anything, I promise." Iruma said, the anxiety spreading all throughout his body. Asmodeus nodded slightly. "I know, but im scared." He said, his voice slightly raspy as he looked at the blue haired. Iruma looked at him, a bit hurt and confused. "Why?" He asked.

A simple question, but not so simple for Asmodeus to explain. Asmodeus had loved Iruma for a while now, and was afraid of saying so. After all, to him Iruma looked happier around other people than around himself, even thought that wasn't true in the slightest. Asmodeus was afraid that he would lose Iruma, and all the fun things they did together would just be memories. He didn't want that, and just the thought of it scared him. Losing the time spent by the blue haired every day would kill him, and so will watching Clara or Ameri take him away.

And now, the boy was right in front of him.

"I-Im scared of losing.." Asmodeus said, stopping because the boy's name couldn't leave his mouth. "Losing what?" Iruma asked. Asmodeus wanted to say you, but he felt he couldn't speak, so he pointed at Iruma. Iruma watched silently before realizing what Asmodeus ment. "Me?" Iruma asked quietly. Asmodeus nodded. "You."

Iruma's heart was beating even louder when he said that, his breath already taken away. "But you really don't have to be!" Iruma said. "I promise, whatever you tell me, I'll always be your friend, okay?" He said, his eyes sparkling. Asmodeus nodded, a bit hopeful.

"Then.. Well how do I.." He began, stuttering over his words. Iruma smiled at him. "Im listening, no need to overthink it. Whatever it is im here for you." Iruma said, making it harder on Asmodeus instead of easier. He had no clue how to tell him this, nor if Iruma would like him back at all.

So instead he grabbed Iruma's hand, apologizing, "Im sorry." before pulling him in, grabbing his head gently in his hands and kissing him. The kiss didn't take long before Asmodeus broke it off. His chest felt narrow, but he felt happy, finally being able to steal a kiss from the blue haired. He was sorry, but he couldn't help it, even if Iruma didn't like him back he wanted to kiss him, just once.

His head was spinning wildly, and so was the blue haired's, who's eyes were wide and sparkling. Soon his face turned red when he realized what happened. "Y-you..?" Iruma asked, embarrassed. Asmodeus looked at him, still hopeful. "Iruma?" He asked. Iruma stayed silent, so Asmodeus grabbed his hands into his.

"I love you, Iruma." He said, his eyes glimmering in the sunrise. Iruma was stunned, having no idea what to do. His best friend just confessed to him, but how did he feel about this? Every time Iruma came close to the boy, he felt something indescribable, something weird. Iruma felt shy and was sometimes too shy to be around the boy. He put one of his hand's on his chest, feeling the butterflies run wild in his chest. This was it, wasn't it? The thing they call love? Iruma was sure of it now, of what that feeling was.

He looked up at Asmodeus, his eyes big and bright. Instead of letting Asmodeus hold his hand he grabbed his instead, pulling him closer. "I love you too, Asmodeus..!" He then replied, smiling brightly. It made the pink haired's eyes water slightly, in both happiness and a trialing feeling of anxiety and fright.

"You do?" He asked, his voice raspy. Iruma nodded. "I do, I really do!" He then replied. Now Asmodeus really couldn't help himself anymore, an affect of the evil cycle. And so he grabbed Iruma, pushed him against the tree, and kissed him again. Iruma was taken aback, but kissed back happily, the both of them standing near the tree.

The both of them didn't stop kissing for a while, only breaking the kiss to take some fresh air into their lungs, both of their head's still spinning when they realize what was happening. Eventually both of them were on the ground, kissing each other, their lips never breaking even once. At the end both of them were breathless, both because of the feeling left in their stomachs and the feeling of suffocating.

They didn't stop for a while, even when the school had already began. Kalego was doing the absences, noticing neither Iruma or Asmodeus was there. He thought it was odd, since he had gotten a call that Asmodeus had ran away from home to go to school, even if he was in his evil cycle. That wasn't odd behavior for him though, but neither him or Iruma showed. Kalego got slightly worried, thinking something must have happened, and went out of the classroom to search for the both of them. After all, if something happened Iruma wouldn't have called for help, he knew that better than anyone.

And so he ventured outside, telling the class to shut up and stay quiet while he searched. The class didn't stay silent of course, what do you expect? Nonetheless he went to walk around the yard, where he didn't see either of them. "Mhm. Not in the yard?" He asked himself, knowing they usually played there with Clara.

And so he moved on, searching around some more, untill he saw two suspicious looking people sitting on the ground with each other, kissing each other as if there wasn't a better place to kiss than school. He sighed to himself as he got closer, noticing the pink and blue hair both of them had, looking in disgust when the pink haired moved on to the boy's neck.

"Well I guess I found them.." He said, leaving the two boys alone and returning to the classroom. He then shut the class up, and gave them homework to do, pretty pissed. "At least be somewhat dead next time instead of smiling.." Kalego grumbled, grabbing a pen. 'Now I have to tell both that bi.. Opera and the Asmodeus household..' He thought to himself before sighing.

And so he wrote a neat little letter for each of their households, giving the letters to the post to deliver, the letter arriving shortly after.

Meanwhile Asmodeus and Iruma had decided to come to class, while Iruma hid a few bruises on his neck with his collar. Asmodeus had returned to normal in the time he was kissing Iruma, his evil cycle seemingly dissapeared, and was apologizing a lot to him, even though Iruma really didn't mind.

When they entered the class they were greeted, Iruma greeting them back while an embarrassed Asmodeus pulled him to the seat. Clara who was next to them was embarrasing Asmodeus more, poking him and asking him questions.

Kalego yelled. "Would you all shut up!" Before officially beginning to teach, the class finally beginning with them in it. Then break came, with Clara asking what was wrong with the boy's neck. Rest assured he didn't answer. The rest of the day was seeming normal though, with both of them returning home at their own paces.

Iruma was walking on the road home, smiling to himself while he walked to his home. He opened the gate, Opera greeting him when he went inside. He greeted back. "Hi Opera!" He smiled. "I see you've had a good day?" Opera asked. Iruma nodded. The red haired looked at the floor and noticed a letter, grabbing a hold of it. "From kalego." He read out loud for Iruma to see.

"O-oh.." Iruma said, thinking being too late wouldn't have any consequences, wich it did. Opera opened it while he made Iruma wait for him to finished. He read it out loud;

"Today I was doing absences and noticed Iruma and Asmodeus weren't in the classroom yet. I thought something happened so I went to search for him, finding the both of them kissing under the pink tree." Opera said, stopping there, looking at Iruma before continuing. "They seemed to be going at it at school grounds. I didn't want to be there so I left the both of them alone.

--Kalego"

Opera looked at Iruma, his ears to his head, seeming dissapointed. Meanwhile Iruma was looking away in embarrassment. "How far exactly did you two go?" Opera asked. Iruma, hiding his neck and looking away replied. "Just kisses."

Opera didn't believe him however, removing his hand and asking him again. "How far did you go?" He asked. "O-okay.. maybe a little more than kisses but that's it.." He said, his entire face red. Opera nodded seeming to believe him now. "Alright then." He said, sighing. "Come with me, I'll fix your neck." Opera said. "Lets stay quiet about this to your grandpa for now." He added.

"Thank you, Opera." Iruma said, thankful Opera wouldn't snitch him out.

--- Extra ---

Pov of Sullivan in a meeting.

Amaryllis and Sullivan were sitting together in a meeting. Suddenly Amaryllis, who was next to him started laughing at her phone, not paying any attention. Sullivan looked up. "Is there something?" He asked. Amaryllis spoke.

"Oh, your grandson and my Alice fucked." Amaryllis said, giggling, misunderstanding what Kalego had written in the letter.

"They what?" He asked in suprise.

"Fucked, Kalego found them doing some stuff together~" She laughed to herself, while sullivan rushed to the hall, excusing himself from the meeting to call Opera in a worry.

"Operaaa! What happened to my sweet innocent grandchild, Opera?!"

---

Thats the end.

This was the prompt, I copy pasted it;

can you do same thing where, alice goes into a evil circle and ask iruma to meet him behind the pink tree and then alice confess to iruma and then kiss him. making them both late to class and having kalego have to look for them and then finding both of his students kissing behind a tree and when he caught them he sends a letter home and the letter is found by opera?, you don't have to do this of course this is just my little idea

I think I nailed it, what do you think? And does anyone else have a good idea for a one shot? Requests are still open, although they might take a month or two for me to make, so stay tuned.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

--23 Januari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 175 39
Just a bunch of random Mikayuu oneshots! I will take any requests! I will also write mostly fluff and angst! Trigger warnings will be said at the beg...
10.6K 102 32
I got really bored with FTO one-shots so here you go. Enjoy! and you can put any ship you want and how you want the one-shot to go. Like angst, fluff...
656 27 12
It is what the title says- oneshots. Most of the oneshots will be bakudeku, but there probably will be some sideships like momojirou, togachako or ot...
34.9K 494 12
Here we go just another ch oneshot book, have fun (Mature tag is for potential cursing) NOTE: This book is on indefinite hiatus as I'm no longer in t...