𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓. teruhashi...

Por pluuviophil3

"I CAN'T LIKE HER, CAN I?" ──── You're the psychics sister, over all average. Being an obvious contrast to y... Mais

01. crazy psychic
02. no thoughts
past_03: midnight
04. delusional
05. so-called pretty
07. beach episode !
08. can't blame us
09. reita toritsuka
10. an awkward conversation

06. feelings

392 23 15
Por pluuviophil3

The halls and rooms were filled with words and feelings about love. Love? Oh yeah, something you'll probably never have.

Girls and boys talking to each other with that awkward yet exciting tension, flushed cheeks and going to gossip with your friends about it later, and either falling out of it just as fast or becoming high school sweethearts!

That kind of love, huh? In high school, love was always in the air. Aside from the chaos and drama of course.

You, however, can't really imagine yourself or Kusuo in a relationship. I mean...Kusuo would be a bad boyfriend in your opinion.

'You wouldn't exactly be good in a relationship either.' Kusuo interrupts, looking behind you with a scowl. You stick your tongue out in reply.

'Fym no? I'm a green flag in any way possible!'

'To someone who's colorblind maybe.'

You argue with him telepathically for a few more seconds, earning a weird stare from a brown haired girl but you don't mind that. Defeated, you cuss him out and turn away to ignore him.

A smirk engulfs his features when you do so but it quickly drops when he whips his head to the front, leaving you confused.

'Huh. What happened to you? Did I do something wrong? Don't tell me you took it seriously-'

'Shut up, Yumehara just saw me smirk.'

'Who?..'

'The brown haired chick with the stupid pink hairband. Don't make it obvious that you're eyeing her though.' He warns. But after that, you give the most atrocious, jaw dropping, back shotting side-eye know to man and the girl quickly looks away. 

'(N/N).' Kusuo scowled as he turned to you. You wink at him, slipping your tongue out as you put two peace signs up 'Whoopsie~!'

The thought that went to Yumehara'w mind right now, 'Saiki is pretty handsome but his sister is just plain terrifying sometimes!'

'That was harsh.' Kusuo thought, his likability for Yumehara dropping ever so slightly from the insult thrown at you, but like always, shook it off.

The real reason Kusuo thought it would never work with Yumehara, or anyone else for that matter, was because he always had his telepathy on as well as the ability to see through objects and humans.

So, as you can see, never interesting. It's also why he was facing a serious dilemma. You guessed it? Of course you did.

Chiyo Yumehara, Kusuo's love interest. Though it would really just be one-sided.

'Saiki always looks so dreamy..' Exactly which one is she talking about? Kusuo asked.

You sneakily stand up, walking away and coming up behind Yumehara unnoticeable and he doesn't say anything.

Kusuo doesn't question it at all even when you take a picture of the pages of her notebook. Before Yumehara senses your presence, he stares at you when you walk away and out of the classroom, turning around to make a small 'bah-bye!' action.

Great, you left. Now what is he going to do.

'Saiki...Lately, I just can't stop thinking about you!' Yumehara made a dreamy stare at the drawing, or, technically the ideal image she had of Kusuo. Which was a bit...Far off?

'Control yourself better then.' He thinks.

'Sweet Saiki, I have such a huge crush on y-' Yumehara was quickly cut out off her thoughts when looking at Saiki's direction, staring wide in confusion from the sudden goofy expression that the pink-haired boy did. 'What-what was that..Hh!..'

Saiki cringed at himself momentarily when he goes back to normal, tilting his head down a bit to face the top of his desk.

'That won't work at all, I'll stand out as a total freak.' His thumb runs over his chin while his index finger was placed on the bottom part of his lips. 'I know I'm repeating myself but I really don't want to stand out.'

'I wonder what he's thinking right now..' Yumehara pondered, smiling at the thought of them together.

'I just need her to give up on me. And to do that...'

'I just need to get to know more about him, and to do that!..

'I need to get closer to him!' / 'I need to avoid her immediately!'

You, hidden amongst the average students, stared at them beside the classroom door, chuckling to yourself as you watch the quiet situation continue on. What a pain, indeed.

As much as Kusuo threatened you to not help Yumehara, it was inevitable as she walked so fast to be right beside you. "Hi, Saiki!" She smiled. Despite knowing her antics and motivations, you smile back anyway, causing her to stutter a bit.

'Focus Chiyo!' She mentally yelled.

"U-uhm..Saiki's your brother, right?"

"Which one are you talking about?" You can't believe she forgot that you guys were siblings..

"K-kusuo, Kusuo Saiki." Yumehara clarified. You saw how her cheeks flushed when your brothers name rolled off her tongue, seeing as she glanced away and fiddled the ends of her uniform. Thinking about being first name basis with Saiki...Would be such a big step in her fantas- plan.

Snapping your fingers at the familiar name, you smile brighter. "Are you telling me that you want his sister to set you up with him?" You ask sweetly, and her blush deepens.

"W-WELL, if you could! That'd be great!" Yumehara uttered out.

And that's how this thing happened for the whole day until the end of class.

You knew Kusuo would avoid it in any way possible, and that Yumehara simply had no chance, so why?
Why did you help?

Because you needed entertainment and you were bored. Though you weren't supposed to from the fact that you said you'd be Kusuo's bodyguard.. Right, You forgot that..

That's why the first step in protecting Kusuo is to make sure that anyone that likes him doesn't succeed in pursuing him! Including Yumehara.

Kind of dumb on his part 'cause he was a psychic. Sometimes you can't help but think that he's a little lazy when solving his own problems. Either overdramatic about it too.

You then told Yumehara about some plans in order to get them closer to each other. They were, well, all pretty cliche. That's why you were keen on knowing it won't work.

I mean, just because you bumped into your crush really doesn't mean that it's love at first sight. Right?

"I think that's all I know about on how to get closer to Kusuo. I'll leave the plots up to you though." You said, turning around.

You didn't really want to help so you explained to the brown-haired girl that you were a bit busy with friends, which ultimately, was just a plain old lie so Kusuo won't scowl at you later on for betraying him.

Fortunately, Yumehara didn't push it further, and left you to it, even asking you to root for her. Which you did.

With a wave of goodbye, you turn around a corner and leave, about to go somewhere, maybe sketch for a while in class while your brother sorted it out.

Every single attempt failed in misery. You concluded, looking outside the window from the hallway. People were getting their umbrellas and walking out of school. Some in duos of the opposite gender, and some just by themselves.

The sky was blocked with clouds, the rain making pitter patter on the windows and falling onto the pavement.

Oh? Was that Yumehara? Looking down from the window, you see her saturated brown hair and pink headband from above, and you let out a chuckle.

 The one where you forget your umbrella. Was she going to try that trick? It happens a lot in the drama's you watch and read.

'I wonder what Kusuo's going to do about it.' You thought as you stepped down the stairs, going unnoticed by everyone who passed by.

Deciding to stay by the lockers, you grab your umbrella, gripping it in your hand as you wait.

'I bet Saiki brought his umbrella, he seems like the responsible type!' Yumehara thought, closing her eyes too ensue yet another fantasy.

( "Wow, it's really coming down." Fantasy Saiki muttered, his blue umbrella slightly opened. Then, he glanced to the side, his green covered eyes looking over at Yumehara, noticing her gloomy figure.

A blush engulfs his features when he spoke. "Uh- I uhm,"

"Hi, would you like to join me under my umbrella?" He sweetly smiled when he offered his umbrella, a warm aura surrounding the pink-haired boy. ) 

By the end of the day dream, Yumehara internally squeals, having an image of her and Saiki walking together.

Somehow, when you walk past her, she doesn't appear to know that you're there, leaving you to safely escape the school gates.

When you look up, Your eyes lay on a pink color that rested on the rooftop, their hand stretching out to the sky,

"Don't tell me he's.."A sudden beam of light shone through the sky, causing the clouds to vanish away while the sunlight then seeped in. Kusuo can be careless at times, no doubt. If it weren't for almost everyone leaving the school, he would've been found out by now.

You hear an inaudible mumble from Yumehara, before her stance falls and one of the straps of her bag falls to her side in disappointment and defeat, with Kusuo already teleporting and walking away.

'She gave up?' You ask, head peeking from the wall.

'She gave up. It's better to just find someone else, anyway. I'm sure someone will be destined to be with her soon.' He replied, and you nod in agreement.

When Kusuo turns to the corner, you and him hear another voice, most likely a male, making you stop and walk a few steps closer to eavesdrop. Of course, you made sure you wouldn't be seen with the help of Kusuo.

"Wanna share my umbrella with me?" The male with dark blue hair said, an attractive smile on his face when looking at Yumehara.

"But the rain stopped." She muttered in reply, clutching onto her school bag.

"Not the rain of tears falling from your heart." He smoothly said which earned a raised brow from the siblings.

"ah?-" When Yumehara turned around, it was like it was just the two of them, and a familiar feeling blossomed once more in the pits of her stomach. Butterflies.

"Come on, let me be the umbrella for your overcast heart." His tone is dreamy when he speaks. Eyes staring into Yumehara's soul, easily healing that broken feeling.

'This boy...I just met my soulmate...! ♡'

'Okay that's a little too soon.' Kusuo interrupted while you were stuck in disbelief and awe at how stupid this whole thing was. Jaw dropped and brows raised.

'You think!??'

---

AUTHORS NOTE ✦ funfact! Kusuo and the reader like to gossip about other people's lives. (With Kusuo basically getting all the information with telepathy.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

120K 3.3K 21
"Oh, so you're just a copycat." After a weird encounter at the beach, Saiki wonders if he's not the only one who has his unique psychic abilities. • ...
240K 8.2K 20
**We own nothing.** Please don't sue us. We decided that there weren't enough Kaido x Readers out there so we made one. We hope everyone enjoys!
204K 6.3K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...
14.7K 293 11
Saiki Kusuo is your average high school psychic. In his quest to be the most average student at school, he works tirelesly to avoid all his troubleso...