Where have you been? (Dark Fa...

By Kafkuuu

!¡ My AU ¡! Cale and his harem is Leon's parents, but due to a mistake that GoD (😒) made, Leon got transferr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Halloween Special
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
HOLY MACARONI 🤩
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
😔😞
In the meanwhile...
...
EHEM...
Holeh molleh 😱
Dares (2)
You guys...
You guysss 😭
Dares (3)
Ermm... I don't think I'm doing very well...
AHHHDJDJGCUSKFVIDKAVWKDONXJXISBDH
Rewrite

Dares (1)

506 14 12
By Kafkuuu

Cale and Leon were doing their father son bonding when a very bright light swallowed them whole.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where am I..."

"Father! Are you okay?"

Soon, many other people began to appear as well.

"Cale-nim?!"

"Haaah... What did you do now dongsaeng?"

"Wait why'd you assume it was because of me?"

"Because it usually is."

Just then a large screen appeared.

"A-a TV screen..."

Choi Han was shocked. Was he back in Korea? But he was just getting comfortable in that new world...

The screen began to form large words.

WELCOME. CHARACTERS OF TRASH OF THE COUNT'S FAMILY AND DARK FALL.

Everyone except for Cale and Leon was surprised.

"Bastard GoD is that you?"

WAHHH!!! MY CHILD RECOGNIZES ME!!! YOU MUST LOVE ME SO MUCH <3

Cale had wisely said no and stayed quiet.

ANYWAY, YOU ALL HAPPENED TO HAVE SOME FANS THAT WANT YOU TO DO CERTAIN STUFF. SO WILL YOU TAKE THE TASK OF DOING WHAT THEY ASK?

An option appeared before all of them.

[Y/Y]

"Bastard. There's only yes, there's not a no option."

THAT IS THE POINT.

"... Okay fine."

Everyone picked the 'Yes' option and the screen changes to a comment.

The dare became blurry to those who weren't related to the dare.

Cale' harem members became frantic, they just now realized they've never taken Cale out on a date due to the war and taking back Leon.

Cale on the other hand was focused on the second dare. He was fascinated by the fact that the so called readers watching their every move wants to see him and his children play? Why not?

And so, Cale's harem were frantically preparing dates and the first to ask Cale was Choi Han surprisingly.

"Cale-nim! Could you cover your eyes?"

Cale's eyes were now blindfolded and let Choi Han lead the way.

They arrive at a beautiful Cliff where a cute little picnic was set up. It was all fruit due to the fact that Choi Han wasn't a really good chef but it was good enough.

The second was Alberu, he took Cale to the land of the dead and took him exploring the parts where he hadn't gone.

The third was Beacrox, he took Cale to a fancy restaurant and secretly replaced Cale's plate with his own cooking. Cale had the most fun on this one.

And all the harem (except for GoD bc he's the one hosting) took Cale on a date.

T

hen came the second dare. Cale and Leon were forced into dresses.

Cale's dress

Leon's dress

And the little ones are Cale and Leon's little knights.

The next hour was just Leon and Cale playing princess and knight with the children.

Then the new dare came up on screen.

"I-"

Cale's harem and all the others were staring at Cale with a lustful gaze(EXCEPT FOR RELATIVES AND CHILDREN AND FATHER FIGURES).

Then, Cale's clothing changes into a very revealing golden dress.

"..."

Cale was literally trying his best not to scream in embarrassment.

GoD in the meanwhile was having a horrible nosebleed.

And now, Cale had to wear this for the rest of the time they are there.

Now, Cale decided to go on a date. A playdate to be exact since the comment never specified. And when the harem found out, some admired the cute scene while some were still simping over Cale in that golden dress.

569 WORDS. THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST I'VE EVER WRITTEN. Anyway, I think I'm don't with part 1, each part will have 2 comments, so go comment your dares on 'EHEM...', and have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591 160 10
-تُو منو نجات دادی... درست مثل شخصیت‌هایی که من بوجودشون میارم! 𝑳.𝒔/𝒁.𝒎
600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.9K 144 6
The demon king seem to have developed quite fond of Deon Hart. Not only because he is a good chess piece, but also because he is very pretty. The de...