WangXian Season 2 :- Changing...

By FanfictionWorld143

After facing all the humiliations of the actions which she didn't do at all Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian decided... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04 ~ πŸ’“First MeetingπŸ’“
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07 πŸ”ž
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 πŸ”ž
Chapter 17 πŸ”ž
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 πŸ”ž

Chapter 02

1.1K 50 4
By FanfictionWorld143

Lan Huan, "well then I will talk to shūshu and arrange a room in the guest quarter for my older version and a room for Sizhui in the disciple quarter."

The younger version went to talk to Lan Qiren and soon returned with the permission. Thus the mission starts from now.

Sometimes later, Sizhui out curiosity asked his Xichen-ge that if he can take a tour of Cloud Recesses of this time. Indeed he got the permission, so he took his own sword which he named Bīngdòng zhī nù meaning Frozen Fury and went to his tour. He also had his Guqin which is basically of his Father, Lan Wangji's.. as Sizhui is his own son so he has the access.

After seeing few places around the library n main building, he decided to go to somewhere else where he can find some time to meditate. So he went near a house where his Grandfather Qingheng-Jun stayed in seclusion.

Sizhui, "This place is good for playing the song but first I will meditate for few minutes."

He was done with his meditation and started playing the song WANGXIAN when someone called him Lan Zhan. He turned and saw his Grandfather Qingheng-Jun..

Qingheng-Jun, "Oh.. Sorry I thought that Lan Zhan was playing the song.. uh.. what is your name Young Master..?"

Sizhui instantly bowed down and said,

Sizhui, "I am La.. Wei Sizhui, Nephew of Master Li.."

Qingheng-Jun, "Oh yes I heard from Lan Huan that he called someone for helping the disciples with swords.. uh.. can I ask you another question? Also one thing that you look very similar to my second son Lan Zhan."

Sizhui, "Yes.. I would be glad if I can answer your question. And.. about the last line may be I look similar because when I first met Young Master Lan he also said the same." said with a straight face just like his father Lan Zhan.

Qingheng-Jun, "Are you somehow related to my wife's friend, Changse Sanren and her husband Wei Changze because the last news I heard about them that they had two daughters and when they were traveling to Yunmeng to meet Jiang Fengmian. Both of them had to face few fierce animals or corpses.. while protecting their daughters who were just 3 at that time, they lost their lives. Are you like somehow related to them like their brother or any in-law relative?"

Sizhui was listening to every word that his grandfather told him and was a sad about the fact that his maa had to suffer a lot but he managed to gather himself and answer his grandfather with the same straight face.

Sizhui, "Uh.. I heard of them but I am not the one whom you are thinking. I am not related to them anyway. Also Wei surname is somewhat common."

Qingheng-Jun, "Oh.. okay. You only came here with your shūshu ? Where are your parents?"

Sizhui, "My parents... 'How can I say that one of my parent is your second son and one is going to come tomorrow for attending the lectures? Need to hide the truth but also I can't lie because I am also a Lan by blood' about my parents.. I can just remember the stories which my shūshu told me."

Qingheng-Jun hummed in response that he was listening.. so Sizhui continued.

"Shūshu told me that my parents were the best cultivators of their time. My father was from a very reputed clan, great a sword fighting and used to play Guqin coz it helped him to calm his mind whereas my mother was a wanderer but still my mom was very good at many aspects like.. sword fighting, archery, even singing. When my father first met with my mother.. they both had a fight because may be she had broken any rule per my father's clan. In that fight, by mistake my father hit my mother on her back. My father was a person who couldn't show his feelings to anyone openly but when he saw the wound on my mom's back he felt a bit sad n guilty. Thanks to that wound.. both started falling for each other. Father was already in love with my Mother from the very first day when he saw her in the lectures and my mother fell for my father during the fight."

Qingheng-Jun, "such a nice love story."

Sizhui chuckled bitterly and continued.

"Soon they both started courting, even my shūshu was happy on the fact that apart from him, my mother was the one who understood my father without any words. But my shūshu's shūshu was not happy with the thing because he thought that my mother will spoil my father and make him like her.. full of mischief. I won't say that because I know that she liked to play around I mean she was more energetic than my father. My father loved my mother so much that he married her going against his uncle and nearly the whole cultivation world.

My father's uncle did not liked that his nephew didn't obey his orders but even married her. But he had to consider it because my uncle supported my parents and even gave a condition that if he didn't accept my parents then being the eldest son of the family my uncle would leave with my parents. My shūshu also said that if he didn't allow them to stay in the place then my uncle will cut ties with him."

Qingheng-Jun, "Seems like Master Li understands the language of Love."

Sizhui, "But it is said that good things and happiness do not stays for long. Yes it became true as my parents got attacked by few people when they went to another sect for attending lectures.. for saving my father my mother decided to get seperated from him. My mother promised him that they will meet again but there was not sign of her for the next three months. My father thought that something might have happened to my mother, when he started getting ready to leave, to search for mother he decided to go himself.. my mom showed up but she was not like before, she changed a lot. She looked pale, didn't wanted to hangout like earlier days it concerned my father so he made his own way to find out. Unfortunately he found that mom didn't had her golden core, even the worse happened that she became a demonic cultivator.

Surprisingly, my father wanted to hide her, protect her, save her from the world but she thought that my father wanted to punish her because according to my father's clan.. being a demonic cultivator is a sin even if you had to choose the path in order to keep yourself alive. That was the other day when they both fought with each other, this fight had hate from one side and guilt from other side and my mother left again. Then a lot of incidents happened which my shūshu did not said to me in details but he said that bloody war took place where... where.. "

Sizhui struggled to say that his parents died because of the bloody war. Even though his face was a little straight but eyes never lie.. Qingheng-Jun saw that Sizhui was struggling to say more so he kept his hand on his shoulder n said..

Qingheng-Jun, "Sizhui... If you don't want to say more then don't.."

Sizhui, "You are right but I can't run away from the reality. The harsh reality that both of my parents died in the war. My mother was thinking that she was the main reason of the war so she tried to jump down the cliff. My father saved her but she took the dagger which was in my father's hand or can say that took my father's hand and stabbed herself on her heart. When my father understood what happened.. her soul already left her body and also my father felt guilty that he himself killed his beloved.

So he also decided to kill himself by stabbing with the same dagger on the same place where my mother did... He stabbed himself in his heart. That time may be I was just four years old."

Qingheng-Jun, "you were just a kid.." he felt something so he just pulled Sizhui and hugged him.

Sizhui was very overwhelmed at the fact that his grandfather himself hugged him even though he is not aware of the fact that Sizhui is his grandson. He also hugged his grandfather for the first time.

Sizhui, "Thank You Qingheng-Jun.. uh.. can I call you Grandfather because I don't know why but you are reminded me of my father's father"

Qingheng-Jun, "Yes.. you can because I also feel like you are somehow related to Wangji. Well you must go now because I will also go inside my house."

Saying this much Qingheng-Jun moved forward to go inside his house but Sizhui finally told what he must say.

Sizhui, "I think there is no point of staying in seclusion now. You have both of your son's who need your love, care, affection, guidance and support. I know that you are punishing yourself because you think that you are reason behind your wife's death but no. I mean how can you be responsible for the death caused by a disease...?! Young Master Lan and Second Young Master Lan both of them need your guidance. Specially, your first son because he is going to be the future sect leader.

I know how it feels to stay away from the parents love for years and I can feel it that they are also longing for your love just like how you are. I am also longing for my parents love that's why I know how it feels.

If you are thinking like what will Madam Lan think about you or some sort of this then I must say that she might also want you to take care of your children.

I hope that you might think of it. I need to go now because my shūshu may be worried."

After lecturing my grandfather I went towards the main building, on the way I found Xichen-ge and I assumed that he might have listened to our talks which was true actually. He just gave me a small smile and patted my back.

I think that my words will work and the next day or maybe till the lunch time he will be out of his seclusion officially.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So
For now it's this much and after few days I will continue with it. Till then I hope that you enjoy the story.
Bye... BUTTERCUBS..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 7.4K 22
Fluff and smut about Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian from The Untamed, often featuring Wei Ying in his paper man form, a cheeky little paper imp, who I fin...
41.2K 1.4K 6
(A/N: I wrote this first in Tagalog and supposed to be just a quote, but... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ MY most-awaited XiCheng angst fanfic! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) Summary: The cultiva...
5.5K 365 10
what is love ? What is heart break ? What is sacrifice? what is regret? what is duty ? people will give various answers to these questions but to Lan...
232K 12.3K 49
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff Lan Wangji decided to follow him. He know that Jiang Cheng is gone, so he pull out his Bichen and jump on it. He...