ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ - ᴀʀᴛʜᴜʀ ᴛᴠ

By iheartmrtv

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ two youtubers both get invited to... More

ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇʀ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜱɪx
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

ꜰɪᴠᴇ

2.4K 62 26
By iheartmrtv

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 
         CHAPTER FIVE - VIEWING PARTY

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:36

ophelia - the lumineers

♖ ♜ ♖

WITH THE END OF the pub crawl approaching, the girl relatively new to group videos felt the alcohol raging through her body and anxiety took over a bit. This was the usual pattern for her: the first few drinks her confidence was at an all-time high, and with every shot it declined gradually. These people however, made her feel like it was okay to just be there and be herself. And Becky dragging her away for bathroom breaks helped a lot as well.

Currently, they were stood with their back against the sink, waiting for a woman that was taking ages in one of the toilets.

'Shall I just knock on the door?' Becky asked. 'We've been standing here for fifteen minutes now.'

'I don't know... Isn't that kinda rude?'

'Ruder than letting two girls with a bladder full of beer that were force-fed by a group of men wait for fifteen minutes?'

'You've got a point there.'

Just as Becky went to knock, the lock turned, startling both the girls. A pair of brown eyes met Charlottes, and Becky burst out laughing.

'If it isn't Mr. Television. What a slutty little man, just hanging around in the women's toilets.'

'I swear!' He threatened the both of them, 'If you tattletales tell anyone about this, I will personally make sure you have to take more shots.'

'Don't threaten me with a good time.' Charlotte grinned.

♖ ♜ ♖

As the elevator beeped to signal that they had arrived on their floor, it was time for Charlotte (or 'Charlie,' as he had now named her) and Arthur to part ways.

'I'm glad you went today.'  He said, still being more honest than he would be sober. 'You were great fun, and I think everybody'd agree.'

That made her smile. 'I'm glad too.'

They reached her door first.

'Wait!' He exclaimed as he remembered something. 'You wait right here, I've got something for you.'

After waiting for two minutes, he returned with the promised two eggs.

'Are you joking?' She laughed. 'You're so strange. You really didn't have to return these.'

'Yeah,' He smiled. 'But inflation and the cost of living these days... Who says no to free eggs?'

'Alright then. See you soon, idiot.'

♖ ♜ ♖

@CHARLOTTEREADS
                has posted a new story!

CAPTION:
baking with my girl @artbyallisonharris

♖ ♜ ♖

'I'm so jealous that you've baked for this random guy and I can't get a text back.' Allie complained. 'He is so lucky.'

'I've told you it's not like that! I was going to make them anyways, I just used the eggs he gave me so I'll give him some. Now you knock on that door, I've got my hands full.'

Two days after she woke up with the worst hangover of her life, Allison visited and they baked cookies together. This back and forth with the eggs became a funny joke between her and the neighbor, and what better way to return them than as baked goods?

That's when a very pretty blonde opened the door of Arthurs apartment.

'Oh.' Charlotte stumbled over her words. 'I'm sorry, I had something for Arthur, but I can come back later if...'

'Arthur!' The girl shouted over the noise coming from the apartment. 'There's a girl for you!'

While they waited for Arthur to come to the door, the girl smiled at them. 'You must be Charlotte from down the hall. Arthur's told me about you. I'm his roommate, Florence.'

'Yes I am! And this is Allison, by the way.'

'Hi, Charlotte!' A figure appeared behind Florence, who curiously looked at the blonde next to her. 'I'm Arthur.'

'Yeah, I figured. My name's Allison!'  She shook his hand.

'I was just going to drop this off.' Charlotte gestured.

'Well, you're perfectly on time. Chris' video is about to premier and we were gonna watch it on the tv.' The boy opened the door further so Charlotte and Allison could see where the noise was coming from. On the couch were Chris, George, Harry, another man with a mustache and another girl. They soon found out their names were Arthur Hill and Darcey, another roommate.

'Chris' video on ArthurTv's tv? I would be honored.' She joked.

As they entered the living room, Charlotte was greeted by everyone and they introduced themselves to Allie.

The brunette girl patted George on the head, messing up his hair.  'Always nice to know you're in the area, my beloved family member.'

'I saw Allies car, and I've been successful avoiding her for a week now, no way I would let  my streak go to waste.' He smiled devilishly at the blonde.

'Well, I'm here now, so good luck with that.' She flipped him off.

'Are they fighting?' Arthur whispered to Charlotte.

'Since the day they met. No one knows why, I don't even think they remember.' She laughed.

He offered them a drink, and Allison sat down on the couch next to Arthur Hill and Darcey.
Charlotte had always admired her for being able to make friends everywhere they went. The last time they went out together, all Allie was doing was making friends with people in the bathroom. Yet she never showed her vulnerability to people. But her best friend was one of the lucky exceptions.

After about 25 minutes of the group watching Chris' video, with a lot of moments that many of them did not remember due to the alchol, everybody was chatting and distracted with only Charlotte and Arthur still watching.

At this point in the video, they were at one of the last holes, with just them waiting for the drinks.
Charlotte noticed and stopped what she was doing on her phone, watching to see what kind of dumb thing she would say next.

She saw Arthur laughing on screen, opening his mouth to say something.

'Yeah, and if you like a pretty girl talking about books, this is your man.'

That made the boy next to her choke on his drink. Neither one of them remembered him saying that. Awkward silence filled the air between them, with the others seemingly not having noticed.

'I'm going to get another drink. Do you want anything?' He asked, trying to pretend this moment never happend.

♖ ♜ ♖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 36 17
Megan had never thought she'd properly meet her favourite YouTubers. Sure, she'd bumped into a couple on the streets of London or attended their even...
7.1K 132 4
𝘐 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘔𝘠 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜'𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘕𝘌 𝘟 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 ...
14.5K 125 12
Collection of Oneshots about Youtubers mainly Sidemen and their friends eg) ChrisMD, WillNE, Arthur TV, George Clarke
246K 9.7K 38
don't blame me, love made me crazy. if it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right. tommyinnit x fem oc (prev named tornado warnings)