The Multiverse of The Travele...

By KiranHarumi24

A reboot of the Multiverse of The Traveler and The Trailblazer. More chaos and drama happens - and Icarus is... More

Task Force 141
Shit-Post: My Average Discord Conversation
Interlude - Images
List Of Chapters
Karaoke Night!
The Tsar And The Executioner

The Aeon Of The Hunt And The Destruction Gave Me Unspeakable Power

2.8K 47 20
By KiranHarumi24

Alternate Title: How Kiran was granted the power of the Hunt and the Destruction

This is GH0ST2024, and yeah, this is exactly what it says it is. This is a complete reboot of the Multiverse of The Traveler and The Trailblazer - but this time we are joined by Kiran Harumi, Yūrei and Shinobu as part of the cast.

I will still do the other promised chapters but now, let's have this funny skit I had in mind.

While I'm glad that I got Ruan Mei, I lost my next 50/50 to an E1 Welt - but all in all, time to save that guaranteed for either Seele or Jingliu.

As Icarus was playing Honkai: Star Rail on his phone as he let out a wild scream, seeing that he lost to that fucking bug for the umpteenth time. He swore under his breath," Ruan Mei, I love you - but I hate you for making us try and kill a giant bug..."

(FR tho - I died multiple times to that fucking bug, tried and ran multiple teams and all I needed was my team of Preservation Trailblazer, Kafka, Bailu and Dan Heng • Imbibitor Lunae...)

His thoughts were immediately cleared when he heard his laptop let out a small beep, notifying him that the first universe they were going to watch is now available. He leaned closer and took a look at what the result was - he let out a small snort.

- Caelus -
The Trailblazer. Somehow less frustrating than Aether when it comes to women. Less oblivious than the blonde Traveler.

Kiran and Yūrei were sharing a small conversation regarding the current occurrence in the Xianzhou Luofu and wondered what was the best situation to deal with - they were interrupted when Icarus shouted for everyone to immediately return to their seats now.

"Looks like we're about to start, kid..."Kiran said, looking up at the ceiling as the lights in the theater turn off," Hopefully, it's nothing odd to say the least..."

"You and I both."Yūrei said with a small shrug, agreeing with his father's words as the screen turn on the first viewing begins...

[The scene begins with Kiran waking up to a black void. He looks around and sees that there was no one else in here...]

Kiran:Uh... Hello? Anyone here...?

"Ara~? Where did you end up this time, dear~?"Shinobu asked with a small smile - while she could be worried about Kiran potentially being killed, she knows that Kiran can handle himself in a fight.

Kiran did not answer and narrowed his eyes in confusion, as if he's seen this somewhere before...

[Behind him, a yellow glow appears as Kiran slowly turns his head and immediately backs up when the screen shows who was behind him - Nanook, the Aeon of the Path of Destruction]

Herta's eyes widened and her mouth hung open whilst Ruan Mei choked on a small pastry she was eating on. In fact, half of the cast of Honkai Star Rail seemed to be surprised/shocked that Nanook made his presence known to someone like Kiran of all people -

"What in the -?"Herta's voice was immediately cut off when Kiran snapped his fingers, now remembering why this felt a bit too familiar.

"Now I remember! He actually came to me in my sleep!"Kiran proclaimed as everyone's heads turned to him - the Aeon of Destruction showed up when Kiran was asleep...?

Jing Yuan hummed," So the Ruin Author decided to grace himself towards Kiran, hm? Quite interesting, I'd say..."

Caelus, however, seemed surprised to see Nanook on the screen as he remembered when he came face-to-face with him after the battle with the Doomsday Beast on Herta Space Station... Guess he wasn't the only person who got to meet the Aeon of Destruction in person.

"He looks terrifying..."Nahida felt a chill run down her spine, a hint of terror on her voice as she felt the intimidating aura that Nanook gave off on the screen - it was enough to make even the insanest of men to kneel down in fear at the sight of him.

"He reminds me of..."Aether said, his memories drifting towards the Unknown God - somehow he can see an uncanny resemblance between Nanook and the Unknown God...

Paimon tilted her head curiously," Huh? Reminds you of who, Aether?"

Aether shook his head and smiled.

"N-Nothing, Paimon."Aether lied with a small smile.

Nanook:Kiran Harumi... The Alpha and The Omega...

Kiran:Who are you?

[Kiran stood his ground, not intimidated at the slightest bit at Nanook's presence]

Nanook:The Aeon of Destruction.

Kiran:Oh great - something tells me that you're not here for idle chit-chat.

"He has some nerve - I respect that."Seele nodded at Kiran's defiance onscreen, seeing how he's standing his ground in front of the most, if not, intimidating Aeon on the screen.

March let out a small shiver," If I were in his presence..."

"You'd be shaking on your legs and getting on your knees, you wimp."Yūrei said with a small smirk, his arms crossed as March angrily pouted at the puppet's insult.

Nanook:You have a knack for disrespecting authority - and I like it.

[Kiran shrugged]

Kiran:I'll take your word for it.

"How... How are you not intimidated by him...?"Sushang asked, a bit bothered with how Kiran isn't affected in the slightest bit at the sight of him.

Nanook:Have you ever considered playing God?

Kiran:Well, no, but -

Nanook:Well, I DO. So listen up -

[Before Nanook could speak further, they were graced by another presence on the void - that of the Aeon of the Hunt, Lan]

The residents of the Xianzhou Luofu were taken aback when they saw the Aeon of the Hunt on the screen - it was said that Lan, or the Reignbow Arbiter, rarely appeared before mortals but seeing how he showed up in front of Kiran and Nanook raised everyone's shock even more.

Kafka let out a low whistle," Well, this just got a whole lot interesting..."

Herta's mouth hung agape - same goes to Ruan Mei, who were both shocked that TWO Aeons decided to show up in Kiran's dreams of all places. She eyed Kiran with interest, wanting to know how Kiran felt when he was in the presence of Nanook and Lan.

Lan:Oh, really, Nanook? You BEAT me here?

Nanook:Go and fuck off, Lan!

Ganyu immediately turned her head to look at the kids, whose eyes were covered by a blindfold and their ears were blocked by a earmuffs - which helped in blocking out any vulgar languages that the children might here.

She looked up and saw that Icarus sent her a wink, to which she sighed gratefully in return - nodding at Icarus with a small smile.

Everyone in the room, however, snorted when they heard the Aeon of the Destruction and the Hunt arguing on the screen - this seemed unlikely for two Aeons to argue of all things...

Lan:I will "fuck off", unless you fuck off first, Nanook!

Nanook:Not a chance, Reignbow Arbiter - I came here first: so losers, weepers.

[Kiran watches them argue back and forth as he stood there, confused on what is actually happening...]

Nanook:So, Harumi - I came to you with a proposition.

Kiran:Go on...?

Nanook:I shall bless you with my power and you shall be my enforcer - you will be more than just an emanator. You're the enforcer of the Path of the Destruction. You shall receive my strength and power when time shall call it.

"I'm sorry - WHAT?"

It's safe to say that once again, everyone was shocked that all heads turned to Kiran - did the Aeon of Destruction seriously offer his power to Kiran? This sounds... Dangerously tempting for many, but they were either aware of unaware of the consequences of using the power of the Destruction.

"Did I hear that correctly? Nanook offered you his strength?"Himeko looked at Kiran, surprised that he never told anyone else about this.

Kiran nods," Yeah..."

Ruan Mei let out a small hum and looked at Kiran with an interested glint on her eyes, as if she was planning something on her mind - and something tells me that it's either good or bad. Can't tell, actually.

"Did you agree to it?"She asked, a notepad and a pen on each hand - her eyes glued onto Kiran's eyes.

Kiran just gestured to the screen, telling her to just watch and find out so she can get her own answers. Jing Yuan looks at Kiran, but there was no sign of hostility on the General's face - but rather, he seemed chill with the idea. Kiran is a nice person when he got to first meet up with him in person, as long as Kiran is not a threat to the Xianzhou Luofu - they're cool with each other.

"That sounds tempting... Yet somehow, something feels wrong with the offer..."Raiden Ei said, narrowing her eyes - trying to sense if there was something wrong with what Nanook was offering onscreen.

Lan:Oh, really? Are you copying me now, Nanook?

Nanook:IT WAS MY IDEA, LAN, YOU PUSSY!

Lan:Just shut the hell up, Nanook! Fuck...

[Kiran looks at the camera and shrugs accompanied with the subtitles "I got no idea what's going on"]

Lan:Anywho, I also come with a similar offer to you, Kiran Harumi. You can choose to walk on the Path of the Hunt and become my enforcer. You will be granted my strength when you need it.

"And you were both offered power by both Nanook and Lan...? You're even more interesting than I thought..."Herta said, placing a finger on her chin as she tried to think of multiple experiments that would definitely not involve Kiran being hurt in any sort of way.

Nanook:WAIT A MINUTE - He has agreed to walk on the Path of the Destruction, not you and your hunting Yaoshi's fiends field day!

Lan:Oh, PUH-LEASE, Nanook! Like you're any better! You and your Antimatter Legion and Annihilation Gang aren't any better than Yaoshi's abominations!

Nanook:Right, right - go ahead and compare me to Yaoshi's little pet projects...

[Kiran just stared at the camera and shrugged, still not knowing what's going on here as he watched Nanook and Lan argue back and forth]

Everyone seemed to be amused watching two powerful deities argue with one another - honestly, it was quite unexpected. They always saw the Aeons as high and mighty beings, but seeing them interact with one another is like watching two office workers argue for the last donut on the table.

"Are we sure this is the Ruin Author...?"Fu Xuan deadpanned, wondering if this is actually Nanook - cause no way that Nanook would be this childish...

Jing Yuan just chuckles," Now that I am seeing this with my two own eyes, it is quite amusing seeing the Ruin Author and the Reignbow Arbiter argue like two children..."

Kiran:Can't I just have both?

[That got Nanook and Lan to stop arguing as they both looked at Kiran. They nodded at each other, seeming to agree at the idea that Kiran gave them]

Nanook:That works.

Lan:Definitely.

Everyone turned their heads and looked at Kiran once again, completely surprised and shocked that two - and I mean, TWO - Aeons blessed Kiran Harumi with their powers to use at his disposal.

"How powerful are you...?"Jingliu muttered underneath her breath, seeming the want to test her skills against him. If I were me, honestly - I would not have the balls to fight someone who is blessed by two Aeons.

"Honestly, I don't know."Kiran shrugged. Blade scoffed with a small chuckle as he crossed his arms.

"You are blessed by the Aeon of the Destruction and the Hunt and you do not know your strength?"He asked, his eyes staring at Kiran.

Kiran defended himself immediately," I have my limits - and some things that I should and cannot do."

Childe, who was beaten over 199 times by Kiran, raises a finger to prove his point and says," It's true..."

Arlecchino looked down at her fellow Harbinger with a smirk, still having this odd sort of satisfaction of watching Childe get his ass handed to him over and over again - to the point that it became Arlecchino's favorite show to watch. She's a sadist, I swear...

[Lan and Nanook raise their arms as their hands began to emit a glow as they blasted Kiran with their powers. Soon, Kiran awoke from his sleep. He looked around and saw that Shinobu was still asleep...]

Kiran:Whew...

[He grabbed his journal and began to write...]

The Aeon of the Destruction and of the Hunt Gave Me Unspeakable Power...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 329 18
The Multiverses of Honkai impact 3rd, Honkai Star Rail, Genshin Impact and Gun Girl Z fused together, distabilizing the reality itself. In this New O...
102K 1.9K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
114K 3K 36
gorou x fem!reader As the younger sister of Kokomi, you live on Narukami Island and you decide to take a stroll around town after the vision hunt dec...
10.3K 486 17
"Trust me, Aether, my life isn't as great as my wanted posters make it look." ~*~ "You are Mr. Owl. I am Ms. Hummingbird. We may be came from differe...