William Halo Star

Av Artfulmango

Yep Mer

Bio (VOL 1-3)
Weapons
Harem pt 2
Bio (VOL 4-6
Bio (VOL 7 - 9)

Harem

22 0 0
Av Artfulmango

Arhi - the leader, founder, and main vocalist of K/DA. She is shown to be kind and helpful and is most happy when assisting her bandmates. She also is a confident performer, although it is later revealed that she struggles with anxiety and depression. her and William met when. He made a surprise appearance at a party as his alter rap ego. Storm

Akali - the main rapper of the group, boasting street punk style and colorful hair colors. She has a brash, dangerous streak that, according to her, gives her ideas for raps a lot. She constantly keeps her team on their toes—and values her own creative independence. Her and William met during one of her graffiti sessions.

Eveylnn - the Diva of K/DA. She owns a collection of expensive cars, and her main trait is her excessively long nails. She is a Succubus who feeds off of people's pain and suffering. Her and William met when William took a job from her mother Lillith.

  Kai'sa- the choreographer for most of K/DA's dances in their videos. She has a mysterious accent from traveling a lot as a child. She does not talk a lot, even to her bandmates, and usually doesn't delve too deep into conversations about her lyrical meanings. Her and William met when William traveled to the void on a job.

Seraphine- a cheerful and optimistic character with a passion for music. Hailing from Piltover, she is known for her captivating and enchanting voice. Her personality is often portrayed as kind-hearted, empathetic, and genuinely caring about the well-being of those around her. Seraphine is a dreamer who aspires to bring people together through the power of music and harmony. Her and William first met in a pet store.

Jinx- a troubled girl with a troubled past, grew up with her only sister Vi. manic and impulsive and carefree, gleefully embracing anarchy and mayhem. Jinx finds joy in creating explosions, causing havoc, and generally sowing disorder wherever she goes. Her and William first met when she was causing chaos.

Zero- Her hair and skin had turned paper white, the pigmentation of her eyes had faded to gray, with dark makeup/eyebags surrounding them. Zero is usually seen wearing a black sweater or tank top, dark gray shorts or jeans, gloves, black and white striped socks, and scarf, and brown boots. Her weapon is a sledgehammer.

Zalga- Due to Zalga being such an enigmatic figure, her true personality remains entirely unknown. It is hard to determine just what she is thinking, and what her plans are, although she is commonly seen as a cruel, sadistic, manipulative, predatory, misanthropic demon who only seems to torment humans just because she despises them. Her and William first met in a church after he was sent to kill her cult members

Sally Williams (18) -kind, silly, playful, and somewhat of a trickster. She can get jealous over small things, such as 'new people' getting to know her playmates, believing they're trying to take them away from her. She likes having most of the attention, usually trying to outdo someone for it, which comes down to her being a trickster. Her and William met one day while he was at the mansion with Sirius.

Lady- very fierce, rough, and tough enough to keep up with William. She is described as a "psychotic devil-hunting female". When Arkham fakes his death and after she kills him near the end of the game, Lady breaks down and cries, showing a more sentimental side. Her and William first met when William started working at Devil May Cry.

Nico- a cheeky Southern girl with a keen affinity for cybernetics. She takes great pride in her work, feeling that each of her designs are reliable and worth every dime. She seems to enjoy watching Nero slay demons, mainly because he's using her equipment in his hunts, though she does sometimes feel like he doesn't take sufficient care of her creations. Nico comes across as foul-mouthed and snarky and enjoys teasing Nero, they first met after one of the missions where he got a taste of her driving.

Nevan- a Leanan sídhe who seduces humans down the dark path to Hell. She fights with a combination of lightning and bats, which defend and attack for her. She has some level of humor, and flirts with Dante, comparing him favorably to Sparda. they first met when William bought her in guitar form.

Blake Belladonna- She displays a cool, reserved and serious personality most of the time but does not lack a humorous side, which is usually in the form of dry wit and sarcasm. Blake is a righteous person, respecting other people's lives regardless of whether they are Faunus or not. She strongly despises those who judge and discriminate based on racial prejudice. They first met on their first day of Unity

Glynda- a very stern and sharp personality - one that does not tolerate mischief or needlessly getting into dangerous situations. This is apparent when she berates Ruby for fighting and his group. They first met during their time at Unity where she was one of his teachers.

Willow Schnee- once a caring, loving and affectionate parent, as stated by Weiss when she immediately felt anger at the fact her husband had forgotten to attend their second daughter's tenth birthday, implying that she cared for her daughter greatly and was frustrated at her husband's lack of attentiveness to their children's emotional needs. They first met when William saved her from the White Fang where she felt like she truly mattered.

Morrigan Aensland- Beautiful, sexy, confident, conceited, and playful, Morrigan may be called many things given that she is a succubus, but she is not truly evil despite her heritage as a demon of the Makai realm. Instead, she is friendly and approachable, perhaps in part due to her frequent visits to the material world to pursue her hedonistic tendencies and has found herself willingly aligned with the forces of good on many occasions. Her and William were originally boyfriend and Girlfriend until she ended up cheating on him but they managed to reconnect.

Sienna Khan- The High Leader of the White Fang after Ghia Belladonna stepped down she is often seen as cold and calculating with the skills of a leader she hopes to bring Faunus out from the shadows of man her and William first met when he was on Menagerie for a demon hunting mission

Yang Xiao Long- a cheerful, energetic, and bright young lady and the brawler of team RWBY, once the fire inside her has been lit it can never be put out, the two first met on their first day of Unity

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

70.2K 3.2K 74
❤️
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
Typical Jamaican girl Av meech

Slumpmässig kategori

26.8K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
213K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc