𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛, luke caste...

By -wayamaya

❝ you're really beautiful, annie, you know that? ❞ ❝ shut your fucking face, castellan. ❞ ━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜... More

𝟬𝟬𝟭. ❛ kleos. ❜
𝟬𝟬𝟮 . ❛ oh, baby. ❜
𝟬𝟬𝟯 . ❛ who the fuck is on aux? ❜
𝟬𝟬𝟰 . ❛ the l-word dillema. ❜
𝟬𝟬𝟱 . ❛ so, friends? ❜
𝟬𝟬𝟲 . ❛ two almost kisses. ❜
𝟬𝟬𝟳 . ❛ bad dream. ❜
𝟬𝟬𝟴 . ❛ i bet on losing dogs. ❜
𝟬𝟬𝟵 . ❛ you've got something. ❜
𝟬𝟭𝟬 . ❛ let this last. ❜
𝟬𝟭𝟭 . ❛ gift-bearing greeks. ❜

𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 .ᐟ

4K 86 68
By -wayamaya

-wayamaya PRESENTS...

gleaming, twinkling.

eyes like sinking
ships on water.

so inviting,

i almost jump in.

GOLD RUSH !

IN WHICH...

. 𖥔 ݁ ˖

.ᐟ rhiannon york is cold, quick-tempered, and crude. she's all the adjectives you would use to describe a fickle, brutal, everlasting, winter. obviously to most, she can't stand luke castellan. charming, heroic, fucking, luke castellan. everyone adores him, some fear him, most glorify him, and she just can't find it in her to fawn over him how everyone else does, much too proud for it.

her very own antonym, the warmth to her ice, the beauty to her agony. she wants him out—out of her life, out of her mind, whatever. just out—but he keeps prying, begging to be let in. oh, a recipe for disaster, indeed.

and then there's luke castellan, and he believes in the fates. he believes opposites attract and, in turn, he is utterly bewitched by her. her, with her eyes so deep, humor so crass, mind so sharp,—rhiannon york is his perfect contrast, he's known it for as long as he's known her. he will stop at absolutely nothing to make it known to annie that he is more than a shiny piece of gold, and that she is not undeserving of pretty things.

STARRING... 🎬 .

🌒... RHIANNON YORK .
( portrayed by alahna estrella. )
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖

— DAUGHTER OF ARES, GOD OF WAR.

you know, it wouldn't kill you to shut the fuck up every once in a while.
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
📜—REE-YAN-NUN, gemini, NINETEEN.
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
🎧 — RHIANNON, fleetwood mac... DON'T LET ME BE MISUNDERSTOOD, nina simone... GODS AND MONSTERS, lana del rey.

🍊... LUKE CASTELLAN .
( portrayed by charlie bushnell. )
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖

— SON OF HERMES, GOD OF TRAVELERS.

c'mon, annie. you know you wanna kiss me.
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
📜—LŌŌK, aquarius, NINETEEN.
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
🎧— OLD MONEY, lana del rey... DOESN'T DO ME ANY GOOD, stephen sanchez... FROM EDEN, hozier.

🔱... PERCY JACKSON .
( portrayed by walker scobell. )
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖

— SON OF POSEIDON, GOD OF THE SEA.

so, when are you going to tell her you're in love with her?
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
📜— PER-SĒ, leo, TWELVE.
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
🎧— THE SIGN, ace of base... LIVING LEGEND, lana del rey... PERFECT, the smashing pumpkins.

🎀... DOLLY RAE FOSTER .
( portrayed by savannah smith. )
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖

— DAUGHTER OF APHRODITE, GODDESS OF BEAUTY.

oh my god, rhia. look, look! they have it in pink!
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
📜— DAA-LEE-RAY, capricorn, EIGHTEEN.
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
🎧— SWEET CAROLINA, lana del rey... THE HAND THAT ROCK THE CRADLE, the smiths... ALL THEY WANTED, panchiko.

🌲... AMBROSE 'RORY' MONTGOMERY .
( portrayed by adarsh jaikarran. )
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖

— SON OF EROS, GOD OF DESIRE.

she's my sun, and i make sure she bloody well knows it, too.
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
📜— ROR-EE, scorpio, NINETEEN.
. 𖥔 ݁ ˖
🎧— COMING DOWN, the weeknd... TALK, hozier... BURNING DESIRE, lana del rey.

+ THE REST OF THE CAST AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS...

🌇
ALL FLOWERS IN TIME BEND TOWARDS THE SUN by jeff buckley and elizabeth fraser
for
LUKE & RHIANNON 𑁤

❝ it's ok
to be angry,

but not to
hurt me.

all flowers in time
bend towards the sun.

i know you say that there's
no one for you,
but here is one,

here is one. ❞

( playlist—link is in bio. )

. 𖥔 ݁ ˖

⚠️ DISCLAIMERS... .

i have not read the books. this fic only follows the 'percy jackson and the olympians' disney series, all credits go to rick riordan for every character mentioned, minus rhiannon, dolly rae, and rory, etc.

i am not an expert in greek mythology, so there may be some inaccuracies. in that case, i ask you inform me (respectfully) and ignore it and continue reading as normal.

there will be no real smut, but slightly suggestive scenes and language will be used. rated mature for mentions of marijuana use, innuendos, and strong language.

CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

⚡️

. 𖥔 ݁ ˖ 💌 . 𖥔 ݁ ˖
im actually so hype to write this
i hope u guys love it
ok go read plz vote 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 7.7K 50
❝ 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔, 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇, I just have to make sure I can still look at you." ❝ 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝘾𝙀, Jackson.❞ ...
3.9K 128 7
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. Luk...
10.9K 721 15
in which aurelie nightshade's life is just a carousel spinning around after her sister willingly lets herself die [annabeth chase x fem!oc] [the tita...
7.4K 311 8
"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜꜰᴜʟ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴜꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ" ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴍɪ- ɢᴏᴅꜱ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ "ᴀɴᴅ ɪ...