Oneshots of KinnPorsche - The...

Od LonelyWriter821

This is the Oneshots of all KinnPorsche series real and ghost ships. The stories may contain :- ▪︎Smut ▪︎Tor... Více

KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Pt 1
KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Final Pt. 🔞
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Final Pt.
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.1🔞
BigKen - My Man
KimChay - Love in Disguise - Pt. 1
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.2
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Final Pt.
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Pt. 2
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt. 2
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Final Pt. ⚠️

KimChay - Love In Disguise - Final Pt.

655 26 14
Od LonelyWriter821

Author's POV

"VEGAS", everybody exclaimed as he fell down and hit the ground with a thud.

Kinn and Porsche rushed to his side, their faces filled with concern.

"CHAY?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?", Tankhun yelled, his anger evident in his voice.

Porchay stood there as he slowly put his gun down. He had no expressions on his face.

Porsche got up and went towards Porchay and slapped him hard across his face. The sound echoed in the tense silence.

"Why? Why did you shoot him?", Porsche asked.

"He stood as a threat to Khun Korn", Porchay replied coldly, his eyes devoid of any remorse.

Kinn looked at Porchay in disbelief. While Porsche couldn't believe how a boy so naïve could become so ruthless and cold-hearted.

Anger was bubbling up inside him as placed another slap across Porchay's face.

"HE WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO YOU PORCHAY. HE WAS WITH YOU WHEN YOU WENT THROUGH A HARD TIME! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM?", Porsche asked.

"Enough Porsche", Vegas said. He hadn't lost his consciousness as the bullet had hit only his shoulder. He tried to get up but winced in pain.

Porsche rushed towards him and along with Kinn helped Vegas stand up, supporting him on either side.

Vegas looked deeply into Porchay's eyes and said, "It's not Chay's mistake. He has been manipulated and brainwashed by Korn all along."

Porchay's expression remained unchanged, but a flicker of doubt crossed his eyes as he processed Vegas's words.

"What do you mean Vegas?", Kinn asked.

Vegas looked at Korn and said, "Tell them. Tell them the dirty secrets you've been hiding all this time."

Korn remained calm and laughed softly. "Vegas, I think you need to rest. You're delusional if you think anyone will believe your lies," Korn sneered.

Vegas chuckled and said, "You are the one who had been deceiving people, including your own children."

Vegas's words hung in the air, creating a tense atmosphere.

Korn looked at them and then at Porchay. "Chay, believe me. What Vegas is saying is just an attempt to turn you against me.

"I believe you Khun Korn", Porchay said. Korn nodded and then looked at Vegas and smirked.

"Alright. If you choose to believe him, then be it. But first listen to me first", Vegas said. "Few months, Kim went missing and no one noticed. He was kidnapped by one of our underbosses and he was almost killed. And do you know who is behind the kidnapping?"

Porchay shaked his head sideways in denial.

"Your dear Khun Korn", Vegas revealed.

"WHAT?!", Kinn exclaimed in shock. Porsche's jaw dropped as the weight of Vegas's words sank in.

Porchay was shocked but he was much brain-washed and manipulated by Korn that it was hard for him to fully comprehend the gravity of the situation.

"But why...why would Uncle try to hurt his own son?", Porsche asked in shock.

Vegas scoffed and said, "Because Kim knew something about Korn that could potentially expose about how dirty and selfish he truly is."

"What secret?", Kinn asked. "What secret is so damning that Paa would go to such extremes to silence his own son?"

Vegas looked at Korn, who was now visibly uneasy. Vegas paused for a moment, his gaze piercing into Korn's soul, before finally uttering the words that would change everything.

"Porsche and Porchay, he is the one behind your parents death. It was not an car accident. IT WAS A MURDER!", Vegas said.

"What?!", Porsche exclaimed.

Finally Porchay showed some emotion as his eyes widened in disbelief and anger.

"But... why would Paa do that?", Kinn asked as he put a hand around Porsche to comfort him.

"Because he is a filthy human being. He fucking had a sexual desires towards his own sister, your mother, Porsche. And he wanted her and your father to move into the Theeranpanyakul Mansion with you guys to fulfill his sick fantasies," Vegas said with disgust.

Kinn was shocked and was struggling to process the horrifying truth that had just been revealed about his own father.

Vegas then turned to Porchay and continued. "Your father, Chay, he wanted to protect his wife and children from this evil and twisted man. So when he refused to move into the mansion, Korn decided to eliminate your father in a premeditated car accident, making it look like a tragic incident."

Porchay's eyes teared up as he finally comprehended the truth that had been hidden from him for so long.

"But his plan to make your mother his own failed because on the night of the accident, both your mother and father were travelling together. They were killed instantly, and Korn's twisted desires went unfulfilled.", Vegas said.

Porchay collapsed to his knees, overwhelmed with a mix of grief, anger, and disbelief. Korn was speechless, as he realized that slowly all his dark secrets are being revealed.

"Also, one more thing", Vegas said. "Porsche your doubt about Korn planning something big was right. He was training Porchay so that he could send him out in risky missions involving human trafficking and money laundering. But Porchay's gun skills were not up to the mark, also you were with Kinn all the time you were no use to Korn, so he decided to eliminate both you and Chay out of his way by sending you guys for a short vacation in a location where an accident could easily occur."

Kinn was stood there in loss of words. Porsche felt a surge of anger and betrayal wash over him as he realized the extent of Korn's evil intentions.

"And that's why I came here to tell you guys that Kim had these truths about Korn before and was going to reveal them, when Korn got him kidnapped and almost killed him, but Kim escaped.", Vegas said. "But now Kim has been taken captive again, and we need to find him before something bad happens"

Korn suddenly snatched the gun from Porchay's hands and aimed it at Porchay with a look of pure hatred in his eyes.

"YES! IT WAS ME! AND I DON'T HAVE ANY REGERT DOING THIS!", Korn said.

Vegas pointed his gun towards Korn and said. "Drop the gun, Korn! NOW!"

"Khun, leave Chay! PLEASE!", Porsche pleaded.

Just as Korn was going to pull the trigger, the sound of a gunshot echoed through the room, killing Korn instantly.

Porchay and Vegas looked at the direction of the shot and saw Kinn standing there, holding the gun and coldness in his eyes.

"Come on! Let's go! We need to save Kim!", Kinn said. Everybody nodded.

"Do you know where P'Kim is being held captive?", Porchay asked.

Vegas looked at him and said, "The old Theeranpanyakul car garage."

At the Car Garage

All of four of them; Porsche, Porchay, Vegas and Kinn reached the place in 10 minutes.

Porchay, Porsche entered the garage from the front entrance, cautiously scanning the dimly lit area for any signs of danger. While Kinn and Vegas made their way around to the back entrance.

As they moved through the garage, the scent of oil and rust filled the air, creating an eerie atmosphere. They could hear their own footsteps echoing through the empty space, adding to the tension in the air.

As the Kittisawasd brothers proceeded, they saw four men guarding a cabin, where Kim was tied to a chair.

Porchay's heart ached seeing Kim in that condition, helpless and vulnerable.

Within minutes, they saw Kinn and Vegas on the other side of the cabin, signaling that they were ready to make their move.

Soon, they launched a coordinated attack on the guards, taking them by surprise and swiftly overpowering them.

Within minutes all the four henchmen layed dead on the floor.

Porchay ran inside the cabin and untied Kim.

"P'Kim! P'Kim! Can you hear me?", he asked.

Vegas then brought a bottle of water and sprinkled it on Kim. Within seconds he regained his consciousness.

As he opened he saw Vegas first, he immediately said, "Vegas, Chay's life is in danger. We need to save him!"

Vegas smiled and moved aside, revealing Porchay. Kim's eyes lit up as he saw him. He got up and hugged Porchay immediately.

"Thank god! You are fine!", Kim said.

Porchay cried and said, "Please forgive me, P'Kim!"

"Shh...I never hated you Chay. Only thing I did was that I loved you!", Kim said as he wiped Porchay's tears.

"I love you too, P'Kim!", Porchay said as he hugged Kim again.

Kinn wiped his tears and said, "Come on, kids. Let's go home."

Everybody nodded and proceeded to go out of the cabin.

As soon as they stepped out, suddenly a masked man appeared in front of them, holding a gun.

All of them got alerted. Kim hod Porchay behind him while Kinn hid Porsche behind him.

"Who are you?", Kinn asked.

"You guys killed my god. I am not gonna leave you all alone!", the man said.

"Korn was a bastard!", Kinn said.

"But he was a god to me and I am gonna kill you for taking g my god away from me!", the man said and fired a bullet at Kim's direction.

Kim closed his eyes as he was ready to take the bullet to protect Porchay.

But nothing hit him. So he opened his eyes to find Porchay standing in front of him, with a weak smile.

Kim looked at him in horror and whispered, "Chay..."

"P'Kim, this time, let me protect you.", Porchay said before falling to the ground.

Before he could fall, Kim caught him.

"PORCHAY!", he screamed.

And before the masked man could shoot anyone anymore, he was shot dead by Pete from behind.

Everyone ran towards Porchay.

"Get the car, Kinn", Kim said before lifting Porchay in bridal style.

Kinn went and immediately got the car. Kim then sat on the backside with Porchay while Porcshe sat on the passenger's seat.

Within minutes, they arrived at the hospital.

Porsche got out and rushed to get a stretcher.

Kim got out and placed Porchay on the stretcher.

He was soon taken to the operation theatre.

Soon the doctors came and operated Porchay.

Kim paced up and down the corridor while others sat on the bench.

Porsche was crying while Pete tried to console him.

Kinn and Vegas also waited impatiently.

After a few hours the doctors came out.

Kim rushed to them and asked about Porchay.

"We have removed the bullet. He is out of danger now.", the doctor said. "Thank God the bullet didn't reach his heart"

Everyone was relieved after hearing that.

"Can we meet him?", Porsche asked.

"Yes but only one person at a time", the doctor said and left.

Porsche looked at Kim and said, "You should go in first"

Kim looked at Porsche gratefully and went inside.

Kim went inside and sat next to Porchay.

He gently touched his hands and called softly, "Chay..."

Porchay slowly opened his eyes and looked at Kim and smiled.

"P'Kim", he said.

Tears flowed from Kim's eyes as he heard him.

"Never do what you did today again", Kim said.

Porchay chuckled and said, "Only if you promise not to leave me alone ever again"

"I promise", Kim said.

"Pinky promise?", Porchay asked as he lifted his pinky finger.

Kim chuckled and intervened his pinky fingers with Porchay's and said,

"Pinky promise."

~~~~

THE END

_________________________________________

I hope you guys liked this story!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

494K 9.2K 110
BTS oneshots written by me. Smut, fluff, angst, you name it! Smut is in chapters marked with an [M] for Mature. All ships included, but I'm not a hu...
17.8K 631 27
🔞 it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I wouldn't read it. I am a massive fan of Kin...
55.3K 1.2K 17
just fluffy oneshots about kinnporsche characters bcuz the head canons are not enough . Warning:i don't own any of these character. . . . . #wh...
45.4K 2.2K 45
[COMPLETED] Random Ghost ships 👻 #VegasPorsché 🥰. #KimPete 😘 #KinnMacau 😍. #BigTay☺️ (Additional couple ≈ TankhunxTem)🥳🤩 -What if Porsch...