Under your command πŸͺ’

By bloodvibes06

"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the a... More

Character Introduction
The Devil πŸ–€ & The Angel 🀍
The Devil's Den (18+) πŸ”ž
Devil's Prey
Attraction (15+)
Stalker
Irresistible
Playroom ➰πŸͺ’
Make love πŸ”ž
Contract πŸ”ž
Hands tied πŸ”ž
The Party πŸ’
Black Blindfold πŸ–€ πŸ”ž
Blossom 🌸
Beg me!! Please sir!! πŸ”ž
Accidental encounter
Light me up (Wax play) πŸ”ž
Eyes don't lie (15+)

The BlueStar enterprise

743 45 149
By bloodvibes06

Note- I know you guys must be wondering why a note in the beginning? Don't worry this in not any disclaimer but umm how should I put this... Ok like a warning that this chapter is really long... I mean a hell long one.... With so much details which I didn't want to split in two different chapters. It took a lot of time for me to write. As I already mentioned, this scenes I have been inspired from a movie. So yeah I would now stop blabbering and let you guys read....

Happy reading... 💫🤭

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Khao's Pov

It's been a month or so. I have moved to my new apartment.

Thank god! My roommate, his name is New, he is such a nice and humble person. Within a few days, we became very close. He is in the same University as me, but he studies in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication. He also is the president of the university magazine. He is a sweet and cheerful person, always having a smiling face, and one of the most beautiful souls I have ever met.

The only good thing this year is the part-time job I got at the coffee shop near our University. It pays well and the owner loves me and her daughter is a kind soul. Now I can save some and send it to Mom. I haven't heard from her for days. She must be busy with her homestay.

P' Milk is the daughter of the coffee shop owner I work for. She loves photography and she often showed me her clicks. They are amazing. She works for a photography company but they are deceiving her by not paying well. I have reminded her about this. But she keeps on trying to assure me by saying "I don't need money, I have the coffee shop business. I just do it because I love it." But I know that she has a lot more potential and deserves much more than what she is being paid. And deep down she is hurt even if she keeps forcing a smile on her face. Auntie Jinny doesn't like the fact that she loves photography and works for a company. She wants her daughter to look after her coffee shop. P'Milk works with me in the coffee shop whenever she is home. But I want her to open a company of her own.

I got so busy with my shifting and new semester that I almost forgot about that night. But sometimes I did have some flashes of memories of the night. I started to get accustomed to my new routine, I used to be so busy with my classes and then my two job shifts, that I barely got any time.

Even if P'New is senior to me, he asked me not to use P to call him and just call him by his name New. New is one of the most handsome men I have met, I have often asked him to try modelling but he is so insecure about his body. He secretly admires a model and calls him his idol. Well, you can find those magazines lying around the apartment. New always watches his Instagram live secretly likes his picture and stalks him on Instagram.
The man in the magazine is damn hot, I must agree. His name is TayTawan. He is always eager to share details of his idol and what he does and all the minute details. But I haven't paid much attention to his random blabbering.

Time passed by and as usual, I failed to get a girlfriend even if I was "handsome", as my friends suggested. And one more semester is coming to an end.

I stood in front of the mirror repeatedly brushing my hair, I should have used my settings spray. Damn, I am nervous as hell. And reason? Yeah, I almost forgot to tell.
New of all days, has chosen today to be down with flu, and hence he cannot attend the interview he has arranged with some mega industrialist business tycoons, whose names I haven't heard before, for the university magazine and his final year thesis.
Ahhh Damn! So now I have been almost forced to volunteer. I have my exams next week. I have my paperwork and essays to finish and then my part-time job. And now I am here going to drive some 50 miles away to some extravagant skyscraper building interviewing some sophisticated God knows what entrepreneur self-made BLA BLA random stranger. I am pissed off because I am burdened with my work but New has almost begged me for helping him.

"I am sorry Khao. You know, it took almost 4 months to arrange the interview and it would take another 3 months to get a new rescheduled date. And by that time I would already have graduated. So please don't blow it. Ok?" (New)

"Ok. But I don't even know a thing about him. How should I even approach it? Damn!" (Khao)

"Don't worry, it's simple just press the button on the recorder, and the questions are written on the sheet I gave you. Make notes, I will transcribe the rest." (New)

"Ok. What's the name of ...." (Khao)

"Ahhh!!! Khao, you better write it down this time, I have repeated it over 10 times his name. How come you keep on Forgetting? It's First Kanaphan, CEO of Bluestar enterprise. Ok?" (New)

" I remember, *laughs* I was teasing you. Do you want a pill 💊 for fever before I leave?" (Khao)

"Yeah, please. Thanks " (New)

"You can do it right?", New asked as I handed him over the pill. I touched his forehead, checking the temperature. He was sitting on the couch 🛋️ wrapped in a blanket.

I made him a bowl of congee 🥣.

"Maybe you should talk less and eat more. Take care" I replied and then I shut the door behind.

New lent me his car to drive to the BlueStar enterprise headquarters. The road was clear and it was early. I reached my destination after driving an hour or so. Standing in front of such a huge building. It was a 28-story building. Most probably they have their residence inside the same building. The huge building was an art of architecture made of steel, glass, and concrete.

I checked my hair and myself for the last time on the selfie camera of my cellphone. The thought of interviewing someone from this luxury enterprise scares the hell out of me and on top of that it's the CEO I will be interviewing. I can feel the heartbeat, it's racing.

There were almost 4 elevators, two on either side. On the 12th floor, I finally reached a waiting lounge. The marble floors were glistening and every corner had unique pieces of art. I walked up to the receptionist, she smiled widely at me. She is a beautiful lady with long black hair and doe eyes.

"Hi, I am Khaotung Thanawat, I am here to meet Mr. First Kanaphan on behalf of New Thitipoom.", I managed to force a smile which came out to be rather an awkward one. Then I handed her over the document for identification and waited for it to be verified.

"One second Mr. Khaotung. Please wait here.", the receptionist smiles and leaves and then comes back a few moments later and hands me over a "Visitor" card.

"4th room to the right corner of the corridor. Mr. Kanaphan will see you now. Don't need to knock you can just go in." (Receptionist)

"Thank you", I replied and somehow managed to check everything I needed to interview. I walked up to the room. My heart was pondering, standing in front of the door, I somehow gulped down my saliva and opened the door.

But holy crap, fuck. I tripped over my own feet, falling headfirst on the office floor. Damn! I fucking ruined the first impression. I am sorry New, I messed up. I looked up to see an extremely handsome, well-maintained man standing in front of me. He offered me his hand to help me stand back up on my feet.

The long fingers against mine brought an old exhilarating shiver and I felt chills down my spine. But... Wait... Something is more familiar... I can't make it out but I have smelt this perfume before, somewhere. Does New use this perfume? Maybe but I don't have time to think about it now.

"Thank you" is what I managed to say.

"Mr. New, you have exactly 15 minutes for the interview. Please be quick. I have meetings lined up" (First)

"Umm sorry Mr. Kanaphan, but Mr. New is slightly unwell, so he sent me. I hope you don't mind it?" (Khao)

"And you are?", his eyebrows raised, and a tone of inquiry clear in his voice, but he was extremely polite. He then showed me the couch and asked me to sit.

He stood leaning against the table opposite.
"Ummm... I am Khaotung Thanawat, I am an English Major. Mr. New is my roommate and we attend the same University. " (Khao)

"Oh, I see", he answered but his eyes scanned me from head to toe. His eyes were as sharp as a dagger. This was making me a dozen times more scared.

The office was spacious. At the center of the room there was a table and his working chair, a shelf stuffed with documents. a couch with a tea table on one side, and an ornamental plant on the other side. A bluish-grey carpet covered the floor. A transparent wall made of glass facing the city. I wonder how beautiful the view of the city would be at night. And every corner of the room has unique pieces of art. But I was shocked and to be honest I almost freaked out when I saw a similar painting on one of the walls of the office. The painting was a pair of black wings, but then I remembered that the bar in Chaing Mai had a similar but different art piece. The one back at Chiang Mai has a Devil and Angel wing, a black and white one. And how on earth am I thinking stuff like that? A business tycoon like him? He is so damn handsome and gorgeous that anyone would fall for him.

I must have been staring at the art piece for a little too long. His voice brought me back from my daydreaming.

"The devil's wings. This is a unique piece of art, I bought it from The US", Mr. Kanaphan replied.

"Yeah. Ummm, the patterns within the feathers tell a lot of stories.", I replied without even thinking. It honestly does because it's not just an ordinary piece of art.

"I couldn't agree more, Mr. Thanawat.", he placed his fingers on his lips trying to suppress his smile. I mean I sound stupid, wasting his precious time, complimenting some art pieces.

"I... I am sorry, I just... Umm... I am not used to stuff like this", I fumble.

"That's alright. Take all your time Mr. Thanawat " (First)

"Umm. Just Khaotung will do" (Khao)

"Sorry?" (First)

"I mean I am not used to being called by my last name Thanawat. So you can call me Khaotung " (Khao)

"Ok" (First)

"Ummmm... Do you mind recording this interview?", I swallowed

"Oh definitely. Go ahead " (First)

"Oh! Um, Did Mr. New mail you mention the reason for this interview?" (Khao)

"He did. For appearing for the college magazine and as a special guest for the graduation day" (First)

"Are you going?" (Khao)

"I mean yeah I have to after all I am an Alumnus of that University " (First)

"You are?", I couldn't restrict my curiosity. Damn, I need to control it. Why didn't New mention anything about him being the Alumnus of our University? Did I sound curious? Of course, I did. Shit! What an embarrassment.

He scoffed and replied, "I am sorry?"

"Ummhh... I mean of course you are *nervous smile* So let's start with our questions. Are you ready?"

"I have been waiting for your questions" (First)

The way he spoke, the way his lips moved, and the way his tongue touched his lips, I couldn't stop staring. He was a well-maintained man from top to toe, I can't help but admire him.

But dang it! Another shitty blunder. Did I forget to bring the pen?! Or did I lose it when I stumbled and fell on the floor? I kept on searching in vain. What the actual hell did I come here for?? Mr. Kanaphan was so considerate, he understood and then walked over to his table picked up a pen, and handed it over to me. I turned the pen and noticed "BLUESTAR" inscribed on it.

"WOW", is what I thought, and "THANK YOU" is what I replied

I pressed the recorder button before throwing the first question.

"Mr. Kanaphan, you are so young to have built such a huge empire, to what do you owe your success?" (Khao)

Damn it! Now, you didn't even mention his age. He looks pretty young but he must be in his early 30's. It's difficult to guess the age of people like him.

"To what do I owe my success? My people, my employees. I haven't ever been dishonest with them. See Mr. Khaotung... " (First)

And here my heart skipped a beat. Even though everyone calls me Khaotung, when he called me by this name I felt something, I mean something happened inside my stomach.

"Mr. Thanawat? Mr. Khaotung? Mr. Khao?", The repeated mention of my name brought me back from wondering. I am tired of this habit of mine. I can't focus on anything without my mind wandering.

"I am sorry. Yes, I... I am listening. So shall we move to the next question" (Khao)

"Do you believe that being that born and brought up by such a rich and esteemed family has given you some advantage? Maybe you are just one lucky person?", this wasn't on New's questionnaire but I just slipped my question in it. Maybe it would prove to be beneficial for New

Mr. Kanaphan smiled and Walked closer to me now sitting on the couch in front of me. I am scared that he might be able to hear the sound of my heartbeat. Oh god I was nervous, my fingers were cold as ice.

"I don't believe in luck or chance. I believe in hard work. The harder I work the more chance I have for success. I don't believe that being blessed with a rich well-to-do family is what can just make you successful. Sometimes you need to carve out your success. And I am not born into this family. Mr. Sailom and Mrs. Rose are my adopted parents." (First)

"Oh! I am sorry. I... I had no idea. But are you ok with me recording this? If you don't want we can edit this part of the interview" (Khao)

"Don't worry, this is nothing that the world doesn't know. I mean there's nothing to hide. Mrs. Rose is a kind person, she runs an NGO so this isn't something to be amazed at. Was that even on that list of questions? Or are you just curious?" (First)

"I see. Huh???!! I mean yeah of course it is in the questionnaire. Um next question HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE LEADERSHIP FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE " (Khao)

"That's an easy one. For me, leadership is a quality that you must have to run such a big enterprise employing thousands of workers, whose livelihood depends on every decision of yours. You should have a proper plan for how you are gonna run a company. You should have a clear vision of how you want your employees to work under you, and have control over them." (First)

"You sound like a control freak Mr. Kanaphan ", the words escaped from my mouth even before thinking about the reply.

He left the sofa and went back to the table leaning against it.
"Oh! Of course, I have to exercise control over my employees, because their course of action is responsible for the swim and sink of my company.", this time his face had no slight sign of humor or smile. His face was straight and his gaze made me nervous and my face was flushed. The way he was touching his lower lips with one hand and kept tapping on the edge of the table with his long fingers, making an awkward sound. I want him to stop it right now. It's so damn annoying

"Could you please stop it Mr. Kanaphan?" Oh damn! Did I say it out loud? Fuck, I am screwed.

"I am sorry. Did you just order me to stop?" (First)

I gathered my courage and somehow managed to say bits of words, I think now I am gonna lose my shit.

"I... Am... So... Sorry... Mr. Kanap....." (Khao)

"Listen Mr. Thanawat, this is my place and no one dares to tell me what to do. Do you understand?" (First)

"Yes, Mr. Kanaphan. I apologize." (Khao)

But thank god he stopped the tapping and walked over to pick up the glass of water and then stood there gulping down the water. I stared at him as the drops of water tickled from the side of his lips down his neck. His sharp Adam's apple moved as he gulped down the glass of water. I was caught in the act of staring at him, what can I do? He is so damn handsome. Everything about him, his voice, the authority in his voice, the attitude, his every movement was attracting me like a bee is attracted to its nectar.

But little did I know I was getting attracted to the light like the ants, only to die.

I quickly changed the topic to avoid the embarrassment.

"Ummm... Do you have any other interests apart from work?" (Khao)

"Yes Mr. Thanawat, I have varied interests apart from my work. *Pause* very varied.", the way he stared at me. My god! What is he thinking? Or is it just me overthinking? It nearly brought chills down my spine.

"I mean what activities do you perform to chill out? Hanging with friends? Partying?" (Khao)

"Hahahaha, I don't party or hang out with friends. I indulge in various physical pursuits. Very different." (First)

Now I was curious, what would a person who has everything, money, power, family even lack? I mean he has everything, doesn't he? What does he probably do to relax? He has a social life that he wants to hide. But of course, he won't be sharing it. Why does it concern me? Why am I being nosy? I am here not to inquire about his life, I came here to fill in for New and that's what I should be doing now. I should try to wrap it up by finishing the questions and then leave. I must be wasting his time.

"Next question, Are you gay?", I read the question without even revising what New wrote. Damn New, what the hell did you write? I am so embarrassed right now. I quickly corrected myself answering it myself on his behalf. "Of course you are not, you are such a... You don't have to answer it"

"Hahahahaha... I am Bisexual" (First)

I forced a smile in reply

Did he say he is bisexual? I mean he likes both Men and Women? Isn't it? Nothing that concerns me.

"I am sorry it's just New who put a lot of questions. He is...."

"Curious?"

"Yeah maybe. Because you haven't been spotted with anyone very close" I didn't even notice when I started to bite the end of the pen.

"But that doesn't mean I don't have a personal life Mr. Thanawat. I am a very private person" He grinned, like a devil in disguise

"Yeah of course you have." (Khao)

And then there was an interruption when that same female receptionist, opened the door and popped her head through the gap.

"Excuse me for interrupting but you have your next meeting in 5 minutes Mr. Kanaphan"

"Cancel the next meeting, we are not done yet", he replied without shifting his glance from me.

"Sure Mr. Kanaphan", and the woman shut the door close behind her.

"So where were we Mr. Thanawat?" (First)

"I am sorry... I think it's enough... I should probably leave....", I began to stumble on my speech. I managed to stop the recorder as I was about to leave the couch.

"I would like to know more about you " (First)

Wait wait. Did I listen to it correctly? I mean did he just say that he wants to know about me? Why would a person like him want to know about a struggling person like me? I don't have much to say.
My cheeks were red, I could feel the insane heat from my cheeks and ears.

"There is nothing much to know about me Mr. Kanaphan." (Khao)

"What do you do apart from studies? " (First)

I struggled to speak as if someone sewed up my lips.
"I work part-time at a hardware store and also at a coffee shop near the university. ." (Khao)

"Are you and Mr. New friends or classmates?" (First)

"No... Ummm... New is in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication and mine is an English major. He fell sick so..." (Khao)

"So you volunteered to interview??" (First)

"I mean kind of. Better to say forced" (Khao)

"Lucky that you did." (First)

"I am sorry?" (Khao)

"Do you want to ask anything apart from the listed question?" (First)

I desperately wanted to ask a few things. But I was in a dilemma as to whether it was appropriate to ask him those. But my curiosity always gets me.

"At what age were you adopted Mr. Kanaphan?" (Khao)

"8 years old. That's according to the public records " (First)

"Ok" (Khao)

"What are your plans after you graduate? (First )

"Honestly, I haven't thought or planned anything like that, for now, I want to finish my graduation" (Khao)

"If you want you can apply for our company, we run an excellent internship programme. If you are interested....." (First)

"I don't know, I am not that qualified Mr. Kanaphan, to work in such a big company... I should probably leave now. I already took a lot of your time." (Khao)

I desperately wanted to leave now. I mean one more minute I am here, I am surely gonna faint. I can't take this pressure anymore. Wasn't this supposed to be an ordinary interview? But why does it feel like something else? How can a person be so fucking attractive and efficient at the same time? And those eyes?? Giving a dark vibes, I don't even know whether I am gonna see him again. But this tension between us, I... I can feel it. This feeling is so similar... Yet so different.

I quickly left the couch stood up and bowed to thank him

"Thank you Mr. Kanaphan for your precious time." (Khao)

"I hope to see you again Mr. Khaotung" (First)

Oh god! Oh god! He did that again. He called me by my name. I did not turn to look at him anymore and quickly walked out of the room. I could feel him following me. Why the hell is he walking me?

The elevator door opened. I quickly walked inside, and then finally turned to face him. His gaze fixed at me, he smirked and uttered my name. My eyes started to blink as fast as the speed of my heartbeat.

"Khaotung Thanawat, until we meet again." (First)

"Mr. Kanaphan", is what I could reply.

As the elevator door shut closed, I almost collapsed. Thank god no one was in the elevator except me. I held my chest and started panting. The smell of his perfume was so strong that I could smell it even inside the elevator. But this perfume is so similar. It seems I know this odor. But now I need to go back to the apartment and need some coffee. What a hell of a day!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Author's note - You made it till the end you deserve a 🍫. My god!! This was a hell long of a chapter. Almost took me ages to finish. I didn't use emojis in between the story, unlike my previous works. Should I continue without emojis or should I incorporate those?

~ With Love

Arya ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.1K 34
The story of the society chained with poisonous malpractices feeling they are right; just because they have been practiced for ages ! What happens wh...
480K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
864K 25.3K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ - π…π’π«πž π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ----- πƒπ˜π‹π€π π‡π€π‘π‘πˆπ’ I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...