Heartless Sweetheart๐Ÿฉต

By aqsabutt07

So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this book๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his l... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 2๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 3๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 4๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 5๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 6๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 7๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 8๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 9๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 10๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 11๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 13๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 14๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 15๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 16๐Ÿ’™
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 12๐Ÿ’™

2.7K 182 403
By aqsabutt07

Tae went there hurriedly worried for kook as he didn't know anyone here....when he reached there he saw something which makes his blood boiled....

He saw a girl holding kook's hand and taking him somewhere who was crying and kicking his legs trying to free himself from the girl's grip......

Tae's blood boils seeing the scene infront of him and he hurriedly went there and grab the girl by her hairs and pull them hard making the girl scream in pain...

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Few minutes before.....

Tae went to bathroom and kook was quietly standing at his place...his juice got finished and he pouted seeing his glass empty.....he cant go and get another glass because his wifey told him not to go anywhere...and he as a good hubby will wait for his wifey to comeback....

But then a waiter came to him with another juice and offers him......he happily took it and thanked the waiter and started drinking it...first he got a weird taste but then he start liking it and drank the whole glass in one go...

After some seconds he started feeling light headed and felt something strange... his body started heating up..... his vision get blurry and his head start spinning badly.....

He panicked and looked around for taehyung but he didnt able to find him...suddenly a girl approached him and held his arm...

Emma:"Hi handsome are you looking for something..."she asked seductively and kook immediately back away jerking her hand...

Kook:"i-i am lwooking for my wifey auntwy..."he said in drunken state stumbling a little....."and the girl again hold his hand ignoring the fact that kook just called her aunty...

Emma:"i know where your wifey is come with me she asked me to get you to her......"she said with a fake smile and kook's eyes light up...

Kook:"rweallyyy....you know mah wifey....i want wifey pweaeee take koo to wifeyy..."he whined and they started to walk towards the backside of mansion and the girl smirks.....

Kook looked around in fear as the place started getting darker...there wasn't much light in the backyard and he is afraid of dark...he gets scared and started crying...

Kook:"where u taking koo....kookie is scawed...kookie wan wifey...leave kookie...kookie no wanna go with chu...leabe koo....wifeeyyyyy.....pwease save koo...me scawed ....wifeeyyyy...."he cried hardly and try to free his hand but the girl held his hand more tightly digging her nails in his skin making kook cry more....

kook's body felt so weak and he felt so light headed that he dont have any control over his body or didnt have any energy to even walk properly...

Emma:"shut up and follow me quickly stop throwing tantrums......im taking you to your wifey only... "she shouts making kook flinch and cry more...but suddenly someone pulled her hair harshly making her cry in pain and she let go kook's hand who sit on the ground crying loudly chanting tae's name...

Tae:"how dare you b!tch to touch my husband...where were you taking him you wh0re..."he shouts and slap the girl who started shaking...

After hearing tae's voice everyone came to the backyard and saw the scene...

Tae:"answer me b!tchh...what you did to my husband...speak up..."he gritted his teeth and again slap the girl and held her jaw tightly digging his nails in her skin making the girl scream in pain as the blood oozes out....

Mr.baek:"what happened tae why are you shouting oh my God why jungkook is crying....what is happening here.."he asked worriedly looking at the scene infront of him...

Tae:"ask this b!tch what she did to my husband...she was taking him somewhere when he was clearly denying it and crying badly.....ask her what she did to him...."he said angirly and jerked her face looking at the girl with red eyes...making her shiver in fear...

Mr.baek looked at the girl and immediately recognised her and get angry....he shouldn't have invited them.....it was mr.lim's daughter...mr.lim also came there running and saw emma on the ground crying holding her cheek and immediately went to her and hugged her...

Mr.lim:"what happend my baby why you are crying......who have dare to touch my girl..."he shouted and tae glare at him...

Tae:"I did....what you gonna do about it..."he said with venom dripping from his voice making everyone felt chills...and mr.lim instantly shut up...because he knows what tae can do to them.....

Jimin and yoongi also came and jimin ran towards kook making him calm but kook cried more...

Kook:"dwont touch koo....i wan only mah wifey...where ish koo wifey....koo ish scawed...wifeeyyyyyy come to koo...."he shouts backing away not letting anyone touch him and tae immediately turns around hearing kook voice and went to him...

Tae:"shh shh koo..look at me...im here wifey is here....look at me my bunny...."he said so sweetly making everyone shock to their core....they never heard tae talking that softly to anyone...

Kook heard tae's voice and immediately stopped crying and look at tae with innocent teary eyes sniffing and his lips wobbled making tae cooed at his hubby...

Kook:"w-wifey are chu koo's wifey rweallyyy..."he asked innocently sniffing cutely like a child who was confirming something and tae nodded and kook cried and launched at tae hugging him tightly...

Kook:"wifeyy where were chuuu...koo was sho scared...this ugwy witch aunty was taking koo to dark jungle...koo was calling chu but chu dwdn't lwisten to koo...chu are meanie i will no twalk to u ..."he cried hugging tae tightly who felt bad that his baby get so scared and he softly caresses kook's hair and pulled him close to his chest...

Tae:"shhh dont cry now okay...dont be scared...wifey is here now...okay dont cry...i have beat that ugly witch now dont cry my bunny...."he said softly caressing his hairs gently making him calm...tae looked up and saw everyone was watching them with their mouth open wide...making tae roll his eyes....

Tae:"yoongi hyung jimin help me to take him to the car..."he said and yoongi and jimin came to him and help them to walk towards the car and make kook sit inside the car.....

Tae:"jimin check the cctv and see what that b!tch did to my husband i want all the details by tomorrow i will not spare them....and cancel all our deals with lim's company...and yoongi hyung you know what you have to doo..."he said and yoongi nodded and he sat inside the car and driver drove towards their mansion...

Tae saw his baby who was whinning and still crying softly while pouting hardly fiddling with his fingers looking so innocent and cute making his heart burst in uwuw...

Tae:"what happened to my baby bunny why he's crying now..."he asked chuckling and kook looked at him pouting while sniffing cutely..

Kook:"chu again leave koo alone in thish cawr...chu are meanie...i will no talk to chu again..."he said huffing and looked away...

Tae:"hmm so you will not talk to me again???.."he asked but kook didnt look at him and pouted more hardly...

Tae:"okay than im going back to the party....."he teasingly said and kook again cried and hugs him tightly...

Kook:"no pweasee dont goo...koo can't live wiwout chuu wifeyy.. koo ish not mad at chu pweaseee....."he cried cutely making tae laughed at his childish hubby...

Tae:"okok im not going anywhere dont cry my bunny.....calm down wifey is here ok..."he said and kook looked at him with his teary bambie eyes pouting hard...

Kook:"pwomise..."he said showing his pinky finger looking like a cute lil baby bunny and tae connected his pinky with him...

Tae:"promise baby.. "he said and bop his nose with kook who scrunched his nose cutely...and then yawns cutely and whines...and tae made him layed on the back seat...

Kook head was on tae's lap and tae was caressing his hairs softly making kook hum...kook pull tae's pallu up from his waist and snuggled in tae's bare tummy rubbing his face on the smooth flat tummy of his wifey and hums liking the feeling making tae laughed a little at the ticklish feeling....

He was roaming his hands on tae's waist and back but suddenly he lift his hand and grab tae's boob making him flinched and he looked down at kook who was already looking at tae with his innocent droopy doe eyes...

Kook:"koo wan softy softy booboo...."he said looking at tae with his innocent bambie eyes...and tae gulp not knowing what to do...

Kook:"pweasee...they are shoo pwettyy and softy softy...and chu know a sweclet????..."he said in a whispered like he's telling a top secret and tae shooked his head gulping...kook smiled and gesture him to come close...and tae lean down a little to hear kook's secret....

Kook:"chu you koo shaw them....and t-they awre shoo pwetty pwetty and bwig and squishy squishy also a-and shmell so gwood.....b-but but koo dwdnt touch boobies promish....koo know ish bad manners to touch without permilssion...kook thwoght to ashk wifey first...koo ish good boy....pweaseee wifeyyyy koo wan it noww....can koo pwease......"he whispered cutely telling tae how he saw his boobs before like a child making tae heart burst in uwuwuw but than kook started whinning to have them squeezing his boob softly snuggling more into tae's tummy....

Kook:"pweassee...wifeyyy koo cwan't wait anymwore...i wan boobies now..."he whined sleepily getting desperate...

Tae started to sweat he didnt know what to do...he was in his deep thoughts when suddenly kook started crying again and throwing tantrum about it...

Kook:"koo wan booboo....koo is hungly koo wan it...pweaseee wifeyyy..."he said crying and tae heart hurts seeing kook pleading and crying like that...

Tae:"calm down baby dont cry i will give you after going home okay....please dont cry..."he said softly caressing his cheeks and kiss them softly making kook hum and he look at tae sniffing cutely...

Kook:"rweallyyy???....you will give koo boobies....."he said with sparkling doe eyes making tae cooed and he nodded making kook smile widely and he again stuffed his face in tae's tummy...

Tae sighed when he saw kook calm down....he was threading kook's hair while kook was making cute lil happy noises kneading his waist hardly....

Tae:"he will probably gonna forget about it till we gonna reached home..."he thought closing his eyes as he was also tired...

But after 5 minutes he felt something wet on his belly and he looked down and saw kook was sucking his belly with eyes closed probably in half sleep whinning cutely...but he was wrong kook was just enjoying it while his eyes close...

Kook grab tae's waist tightly in his rough kneading it softly in his hands and lick his smooth skin eagerly and started sucking on it making various love bites around his waist... he whines feeling the softness of tae's belly...tae suddenly moan when kook lick around his belly button and dip his tongue deep inside it sucking it hardly afterwards making tae whimpered....

Tae's grip kook hair tightly biting his lips...he was breathing heavily as his hubby was literally eating his waist neading it hardly while sucking it...

Tae:"ahhmmm...kook calm down...mm pleasee..."he moan softly pulling kook more close biting his lips hard to control himself from moaning loudly as kook was desperately thursting his tongue in his belly button while sucking on it making slurping sounds making tae wet and he rubs his thighs tightly feeling wetness in his panties...

Kook:"wifey ish tasty...koo lwikes it"he mumbles licking around the belly button humming...making tae blushed hard....

Suddenly the car stopped and tae immediately adjust his pallu and make kook sit properly who whines at the lose of his wifey's soft belly...

Tae:"shhh we reached home baby...lets go inside yeah...."he said softly and koo nodded pouting...

Tae take kook inside with difficulty as his baby hubby is a muscle bunny and way more buff and big compare to his smol lean body......they both went to their room and tae make him layed on the bed....and huff...

Kook opened his eyes and saw tae standing infront of him and he make grabby hands towards tae....

Kook:"wifey come here....come to koo...koo is alone here without chu wifeyy...pwease come to koo sho he can be happy happy "he whines cutely making tae laugh at his cute antics...

Tae:"wait koo im coming ..."he said and went to closet to change his cloths and to take kook clothes as well...

He went back in the room only to get shocked by the scene infront of him his eyes widen and...his face flushed red....there his husband laying on the bed only in his boxers his clothes scattered all around the bed and was whining constantly...

Tae blushed hard seeing his baby like that almost naked his hard abs strong chest and thick thighs full on display for him to drool on.....his eyes went to his boxers and the bulge inside it....he saw the outline of kook's member and gulped hard imaging the size...

(A/N:"cuz its massive 👀🌚💦)

he came out his thoughts hearing another whine of his hubby...and his face went red by embarrassment....

Tae:"k-koo take these cloths and wear it or you will catch a cold..."he said blushing hard and kook shook his head...

Kook:"noo ish sho hot here...koo dont wan cloths...koo wan wifey only...koo will shleep lwke that onwy...come wifeyyyy..."he said and pulled tae by his hand who yelp by the sudden pull and landed on top of his hubby...

Tae's eyes went wide when he landed on his almost naked hubby he put his hand on his hard chest and try to stand up but kook grab his waist tightly making him stop from moving ...and open his eyes slowly making tae stop...

Kook:"are you an angel...woahhh a angel just landed on koo...so pwetty pwetty...."he slurred with a drunk smile caressing his cheeks softly making tae laughed loudly at his cute baby......but his laugh died down immediately when kook flipped there position and now tae is under his muscle bunny who had a smirk on his face....

Kook:"Now now who will gonna save you from this devil my pretty little angel..."he said in a deep voice making tae shiver his heart started beating loudly seeing kook like that...he never saw kook like that before...

Kook looked at tae with dark eyes and a naughty smirk plastered on his face...he caresses tae's cheeks softly leaning closer...

Kook:"you're so pretty so gorgeous so hot that i just wanna devour you completely...it so hard to control myself from doing this you know....you always make me suffer so much my pretty little angle...only i know how i control myself always..."he whispered lowly in his deep voice near tae's ear...making tae trembled and unknowingly a soft moan escape from his cherry lips just by hearing his hubby's deep husky voicee....

Kook:"is that turning you on my pretty angel hmm..look how you are trembling under me just by hearing my voice...my angel is so fragile and sensitive for me hmm...."he said seductively nosing tae's cheek sensually and tae clench his thighs tightly breathing heavily...his body suddenly felt so hot...he whined when he felt wetness in between his thighs...

Kook:"you're looking ethereal in this dress...did you dolled up for hubby hmm ....umm so gorgeous so ethereal only for hubby hmm...how am i supposed to control when you always look like a walking sin my darling ....that i badly wanted to commit my lil angel....."he growls grabbing tae waist tightly in his rough palm and dive in tae's neck making tae gasped....he started kissing the soft milky skin sucking on his tender neck marking it eagerly by his love bites...

he was desperately kissing tae's neck sucking it hardly making tae a moaning mess....he was sucking it eagerly and then bite it gently making tae moan loudly and he titled his neck giving more space to his hubby to mark...kook smirk and give open mouth kisses there marking the untouched skin licking it aggressively making red and purple blotchs on the silky smooth skin...

Kook held tae's waist tightly putting his leg between tae's thighs and started to suck deeply on tae's neck bitting it hard making tae whimpered loudly at the sweet pain...tae digged his nails in kook's shoulder helding them tightly while moaning continously....

Tae:"ahhhmmm kooo...mmm please s-sloww mm down...ahhh p-please... "he titled his head to the side pulling kook more close fisting his hairs tightly...making kook chuckled...

Kook:"but your actions are saying something else angel..."he said in his deep voice sucking on tae's cheeks till his jaw biting it slightly making a big red blotch there...than licking it softly to ease the pain making tae mewls....

Tae squirms moaning and whimpering under him......he dont know why he was loving it that much...why he isnt pushing kook away....instead he pull kook more close moaning in bliss his toes curls in pleasure moaning loudly....

He loves when kook touches him he loves every touch of kook....he felt heaven by kook's mere touch...

Kook trail his lips down to tae's jaw towards his neck and harshly suck his sweet spot making tae scream in pleasure...tears were rolling down from his eyes by immense pleasures...

Kook came towards tae's collarbones and bite them gently and then lick them afterwards making tae arch his back beautifully in his arms....kook nips on the collarbones sucking them harshly getting more desperate he suck till tae's cleavage and snuggled in it sniffing the sweet scent of his wife that makes him more crazy for his beautiful angel...

he gently licks tae's cleavage and then dip his tongue in the depth of it sucking there hard pulling tae more close making tae cried in pleasure his body started shaking violently getting so much pleasure for the first time and it made him overwhelmed....he fisted kook's hair gently shaking badly...soft sobs escaping his soft plumpy lips...as kook was sucking on his cleavage hardly...

kook pulled away and looked up at his wifey and saw pearl like tears rolling down from his wife's beautiful eyes.... he licks tae's cleavage few more times giving few wet kisses to his cleavage sucking it softly and kiss the cleavage gently making tae's body twitched at his touches....making him smile...

Kook pulled away and admire the art he made on his angel's beautiful untouched skin...he felt so proud and his chest swelled with pride and he smirks....

He came closer to tae's face making his breath hitched and he shut his eyes tightly his cheeks burning red chest heaving up and down by how hard he was breathing red swollen eyes cheeks filled with tears....body literal with beautiful marks that compliment his skin more....

kook smile and softly kiss tae's cheeks taking his sweet time to enjoy his wifey's soft skin under his lips...he softly lick his tears making tae red as a ripped tomato who mewls softly....he then gently kissed on tae's forehead and smiles lovingly...

Kook:"I'm sorry wifey please don't be mad at me....."

To be continued....💙💙💙💙

I hope you all like this chapter...so soo did my babies like kook's devil side👀🌚 what you guys think about it??? What happend to kook suddenly??? How he will react when he see what he did to tae???...

I know its early to update but i have to get some sleep as well and i also have to attend the reception today thats why im updating now otherwise i will not get the time to update so enjoy my babies...next update will be ghostly mate....😉😉🤝

hope my unholy babies enjoy this spicy chapter i tried to write the mature part as mild as possible as its just the beginning....dont forget to vote and comment my unholy babiesss.......i love you all...🦋🦋have a great day bubs i will replied to all comments at night after coming back.

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💚💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 3.7K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...
21.6K 1.9K 12
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
192K 10.7K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
641K 29.7K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...