Embracing love

Af cutehappypill

This is about a boy who hated love . He doesn't want any type of relationship in his life, he just like livin... Mere

-
- 0 -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13. A -
- 13. B -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -

- 33 -

279 13 7
Af cutehappypill

ZEEV

He bumped into me. I smelled him, I felt him. My heart skipped a beat after that.

I finally saw him.

My mate.

He froze and was shocked seeing me.
He even thought that I'll snatch away Zylak from him.

But he kept running away from me.

He doesn't want to be with me.

I begged but he still run away from me.

I chased him , and saw him entering a car.

Someone else's car.

That must be the boyfriend.

How lucky he was being able to ride with my mate.

I couldn't even talk to him.

I just stopped and watch the car drive away.

My broken heart broke again.
I didn't even realize that my tears are already falling.

Am I rejected?

Did I lose without having the chance to fight?

"Alpha!" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry" Jace said silently as he saw me slowly being broken in pieces.

"Alpha I'll drive you to the pack. You'll need the pack beside you right now."

I laughed sadly.

"He is what I need beside me right now."

I said but still followed jace to his car.

All the way, my mind is still keep replaying the scene where I saw him run away from me. Running towards someone else's car.

It keeps repeating. Like telling me that he wants another man and not me.

"Alpha we're here" I snapped out with my thoughts and lifelessly got out the car.

"Baby, I'm so sorry" Mom hugged me.

I smiled at her and continue walking towards my room.

I want to be alone.

As I entered my room I sat on my bed and looked towards the window.

I just feel numb.

I didn't even heard my mom entering the room, and sitting beside me.

"Zeev my baby" mom hugged me again.

And I cried.

I just cried on her shoulder like a kid.

Not a word is uttered by both of us. I just cried and my mom hugged me.

Afterwards, I didn't have any strength to cry anymore. I don't even know how long I've been crying.

"Mom he didn't listened to me. He didn't gave me a chance. I lose him. I saw him go away with someone else. It hurts" I told her.

"I'm so sorry son. I'm so sorry." The only thing mom could say.

"I just don't understand why he choose someone else than me. What's wrong with me? Is it because I'm not a human? That I'm a were-shifter?" I cried again.

Who said man can't cry?

Fck that saying, it hurts.

I don't wanna live anymore.

A day had passed and I'm still laying on my bed looking outside the window. Questions are still running through my head. Questions that only him can answer.

But I don't have him beside me to answer my question. I don't have him. He had someone else. He doesn't want me.

"Hey dude, come on let's get down and eat. I brought you food, I cooked this my self this time. Come-on and raise your ass out of that bed." Esme said as he entered my room.

"Leave me alone, I don't have the energy to bicker with you" I said still looking at the window.

Not even a glance at him.

"Nah I'm not here to bicker. I'm delivering the most delicious food to you so come here now" he said.

"Leave me alone." I still didn't spare him a glance.

" Oh come on, you don't wanna miss this homemade food I brought" he said.

And I snapped.

"I SAID I WANT TO BE ALONE! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? ARE YOU THAT HAPPY TO SEE ME FCKING SWALLOWING IN PAIN AND HERE YOU ARE BRAGGING YOUR MATE'S FOOD WHEN YOU CLEARLY KNOW THAT I WAS REJECTED BY MY OWN?! CAN YOU STOP?! I'M HURT ENOUGH THAT I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE. SO STOP HURTING ME MORE. THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GOOD AT BRAGGING YOU'RE ACHIEVEMENTS, BRAGGING WHAT YOU HAVE SPECIALLY THINGS THAT I COULDN'T HAVE. SLAPPING ON MY FACE HOW BETTER YOU ARE THAN ME. HURTING ME AGAIN AND AGAIN EVEN WHEN ALL I DID WAS HOLD YOU IN MY HEART BACK THEN. WHY CAN'T ANYONE OF YOU LOVE AND ACCEPT ME! YOU , THOSE PEOPLE AND NOW MY MATE! I FCKING HATE ALL OF YOU. SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I snapped

All of my pain flowed like an angry river. A river that couldn't be stop.

"That is not why I am here, I just want you to eat even a little bit, your parents are worried sick and called me hoping I could lift up your spirits even a little bit and convinced you to eat. And I am not bragging my mate. I cook this food on my own." He explained

But it's useless.

I already snapped out of my reasons.

"OF COURSE YOU ARE BRAGGING. THAT'S WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO. YOU DON'T EVEN THINK THAT SOMEONE HERE HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS AND ALL YOU DO IS SLAP MY FACE THAT YOU ARE BETTER. I EVEN ALWAYS QUESTION MY SELF WHY I TREAT YOU LIKE THAT BACK THEN WHEN ALL YOU DO IS MAKE ME FEEL PAIN AND DOWN MYSELF!" I YELLED AGAIN.

I couldn't control anything anymore. I just wanna shout all the pain in me.

All the grievances, the pains, the tears I concealed, everything hurt on me that I tried very hard to conceal. It all broke down.

"Can you stop being like that? Stop acting like you are the only one with a problem. Even me have a problem between my mate. I understand that you are in pain right now but you cannot just act like no one was there for you because a lot of people is worried sick of you downstairs. Thay are are concerned about you. And all they wish is that you eat even a little bit ! If you do not wish for me to be here then I will leave this instant but please do consider your pack, your family, specially your mom!" Esme yelled back and walk away.

I was silent.

I know he was right, I'm making my pack worry but I can't help it. I'm in pain. Like all the energy left my body. I don't even want to breath. Everyone feels hurt.

I lay down on my bed again and continue looking at the window.

Goddess help me please.

Please bring back my mate.

I need him.

♪♪♪♪♪•♪♪♪♪♪

Hey guys, here's another update since I still have a day before the start of my classes. I really wanna update more but I'm still not sure where this story heading to, or who's gonna be chosen by Zephyr, who's gonna rejected and that stuffs. So yeah, I'm currently having a mental block about this, I'm still undecided gosh.

It just depends whether I'll nake this a poly or monogamy couple hehe. That's all have a good day everyone, lovelots 💕.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

592K 16.8K 42
She's an angel as bright as the sunshine, even when the darkness threatens to consume her, and she's just trying to find her place in this world to p...
120K 606 7
[ REWRITING ] - BOOK 1 - BOUND SERIES "When the demands became violent, they became lethal and when they became lethal, they realized just how far th...
45.8K 1.6K 31
Being Mates could be so easy if it weren't for the fact that Viktor and George are as different as night and day. It also doesn't help that one is a...
54.6K 1.6K 22
Abandoned by their parents and with their Aunt Sofie trying to keep the pair of brothers away from shitty "caregivers," Evan and his younger brother...