Paris With You (BBANGSAZ)

נכתב על ידי hanjibbangforever

Kim Minji x Pham Hanni After receiving the great news of having their vacation in Paris, Minji's feelings for... עוד

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13 (M)

LAST CHAPTER

1K 35 2
נכתב על ידי hanjibbangforever

Third Person POV

"Baby pweaseeeeee"

"Minji, i said no"

"One mooooore pweaseeeee"

"Minji, no!" Hanni repeated for like the millionth time and she wished she was over exaggerating.

New Jeans was on their way to their physical fansign after the great kick in the ass from covid. They weren't far from the venue and Minji spent most of her time pleading to her girlfriend for one more kiss but Hanni was cautious of her makeup being ruined, knowing she loved wearing lipstick.

"But babe~"

"If I give you one more kiss and you ask for another, I will ban affection for a month"

Minji gasped and her pout grew bigger. "That's not fair!"

"Oh yes it is, so watch yourself Kim" Hanni said with a glare, fulfilling the leader's wish and pecked her lips.

"Thank you~"

"Hana, dul, set, annyeonghaseyo! New Jeans Imnida" The five girls greeted before taking their seats behind the plastic wall.

It didn't take long for the fans to finally start lining up and greeting the members one by one. It was all going well until one fanboy decided to express his love for Hanni a little too much, but the 01 liner was definitely oblivious from his actions.

He started off by saying how much she loved her talent, which wasn't bad of course, but his words escalated into more talking deeply about her body.

"You have such a nice figure, Hanni-ssi. I'm sure with a body like that, you catch the attention of every boy you walk past"

"Uh...thanks? I guess..."

"Hanni can I hold your hand?"

The member blinked a few times and shook her head in apology. "Im sorry but we need to be safe of covid"

"It'll only be a few seconds, come on" He persisted and reached his hand out but it was swatted away not by the manager but by Minji herself.

"Excuse me, please be aware of the pandemic we are living in right now. Let's not make it worse, okay?"

"Ah sorry, Minji,-ssi" The fan bowed and continued talking to Hanni. "Hanni, have you had a boyfriend?"

"Nope"

"Then let me be your first"

Hanni almost gagged at his attempted wink but she contained her emotions and released an awkward laugh.

"Sorry, I'm not interested"

"Can I give you my number?"

"Okay, that's it. Get up and move" Minji snapped, using a shoo gesture.

"Huh?"

The leader looked at him dead in the eyes. "How could you not tell how uncomfortable you're making her feel? Please refrain from asking such stupid questions when you already know the answer to it"

The fanboy scoffed, making Minji's eye twitch. "How would you know if she wants it or not? Is it wrong for me to show my love for her?"

"Of course not but the way you're showing it right now is inappropriate"

"You don't know how she feels" He fired back.

"You better watch your mouth, kid. I know what she wants"

"And what would that be?"

Minji got up and stood at the centre of the stage, sending a small smile at her girlfriend before facing all the cameras and fans. "Everyone, I have an announcement to make"

All the members eyes widened, especially Hanni. She called to the leader but was sadly ignored.

"I, the leader of New Jeans, Kim Minji, is dating Pham Ngoc Han! And I don't care what you all think! Yes we both girls but it is officially time for South Korea to normalise the lgbtq community! We are tired of hiding from the judgemental society we live in and I want to change that! I don't care if you all end up disliking me but I will not leave New Jeans, let alone break up with Hanni. As long as I'm with her, I'm the happiest person in the world. So South Korea, open your ears and listen to what I'm about to say...FUCK YOU AND YOUR STANDARDS!" Minji yelled proudly.

There were many gasps and murmurs but that soon resulted in a loud applause from the crowd (okay maybe a few sent disgusted looks and walked out but she did not care one bit. It was expected after all). Minji was surprised at the support and smirked when the fanboy got up and left out of embarrassment. Minji pulled her girlfriend up and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Hanni Pham"

"I love you more, Kim Minji"

The camera crew was going crazy with the snapshots, almost blinding every member on stage. Minji faced the crowd and smiled. "I LOVE YOU PHAM HANNI!!"

Hanni snorted and covered the older girl's mouth before they were all dragged off stage and back to the van.

"You got balls, Leader-nim" Danielle laughed as they were on their way back to the dorms.

"The truth had to come out sooner or later"

"We're here for support no matter what, Minji-ahh" Hae spoke with a soft smile.

"I haven't kicked ass in a while. Cant wait to put my 3 years of martial arts back into play" Danielle semi-joked while pretending to crack her knuckles.

"You were so cool, Minji Unnie! I'm sure you spoke up for other idols" The youngest praised, receiving a soft head pat from the eldest.

"Thank you, Hyein. Let's just hope for the best in the future"

"Wow, you're blowing up already, Minji. Look!" Haerin showed her phone with a few headlines.

New Jeans Minji and Hanni come out as a lesbian couple

New Jeans leader kim Minji yells at fan and comes out to the public

Can this be the downfall of NJ?

Will NJ Minji and Hanni be forced to break up?

New Jeans disbandment after Kim Minji's outburst?

"Why are they overreacting?" Minji rhetorically asked with an eye roll, Danielle immediately agreeing with her.

"I know right? People and their delusions"

Finally setting foot back at the dorms, the manager was quick to call Minji before they punched in the code.

"Minji-ssi, HYBE wants to speak with you again"

"Alright. I'll see you girls soon, okie?" Minji waved cutely but that didn't make her girlfriend feel any better.

"Too long~" Hanni pouted, doing crab hands towards the eldest in which Minji hugged her by the waist.

"It's okay, baby. I'll be back before you know it"

"Text me, okie?"

"Of course~ Hurry up and go inside" Minji told with a quick slap on the younger's butt.

"You... Wanted to see me, sir?"

"Yes, take a seat"

Minji quickly sat down and made awkward eye contact with the old man who unnecessarily scratched his chin. The staring contest didn't go that long as HYBE released a stressed sigh. He wasn't having it.

"Minji, the headlines are getting bigger and bigger as we speak"

"I'm sorry for causing such chaos within a short span of time but my thoughts had to come out sooner or later!"

"Yes I understand that but out of every place, you decided to let it out during a fansign? Come on now!"

"But a fan was flirting with Hanni, how could I ignore that?"

HYBE rubbed his eyes and looked at the leader, having trouble collecting the right words. "You need to remember that trust is an important quality in a healthy relationship, Minji-ahh. Everyone gets jealous but we should not let such feelings cloud our thoughts because once you do, it makes your significant other assume that you don't trust them enough to make the right decisions. With Hanni being in the industry for so long, I've basically watched her grow up and I can assure you that she is one of the most mature woman you could ever ask for"

"Thanks for that sir but I do trust Hanni. I just didn't like the way the fan commented on her body and persisted to ask for her number"

"And that's another thing you should be careful of. Fans are fans, you know? You shouldn't be surprised that there are such people who act like that and to let the managers handle it next time"

"Well the manager did a pretty bad job in that case"

"Stop it, Minji-ah"

The young girl flipped back in her seat and pouted. "Okay fiiiine. I'll be careful"

"Good girl. Now if you'll excuse me, I have many things to cover now that this happened"

Minji bowed before running out the office, a smirk never leaving her lips. As she sped walked, she whipped out her phone and pressed onto her imessages.

Me: Hi babyyyyyy~

Honey: HIIII BABE

Me: I mish you :(

Honey: Awwww I miss you more! Are you on your way back now? Danielle won't stop annoying me -.-

Me: Yes I'm on my way, Hon. Don't worry, I'll punch her once I come back

Honey: cuddles? :(

Me: of course cuddles! Wait for me!

Honey: always :3

Finally stepping foot into their beloved dorms, Minji didn't even get to properly say hi once Hanni jumped onto her, wrapping her legs and arms as tight as possible around the leader.

"BABYYYY!!"

The way they collapsed onto the floor together got everyone in tears of laughter, especially Minji since she was getting attacked with kisses all over the face. "Hi to you too, Love"

"Did you get in trouble?" Hanni pouted.

"Kind of? It was mostly him giving me relationship advice but other than that, we should be all good"

Standing back on their feet, Minji never lost hold onto her girlfriend. In fact, she pulled her impossibly closer until they connected their foreheads.

"Ew ew ew, time to go" Hyein exaggerated and ran upstairs with hearin following behind in a fit of giggles.

"They're so dramatic" Hanni smiled.

"I know. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you, My Love"

"Me too, Minji. Me too"

"That's why I picked up something before I came here" Minji said while reaching for her back pocket and presented a black and gold decorated small box, written with a fancy font of "To my beloved Hanni".

"Minji, what's this?" The younger gasped, trying to contain her excitement.

She gently opened the box that revealed matching puzzle piece necklaces with their initials written on it. Hanni covered her mouth in awe and tears just fled down, Minji immediately wiping it with her thumb.

"Don't cry, baby"

"You're honestly the best girlfriend, Minji!" Hanni cried into her shoulder.

"Hanni-ahh, I promise to cherish you, love you and take care of you until my last breath. I'm ready for the obstacles that may come in the future as long as I'm with you to fight through it. Please stay by my side as I will for you"

Hanni went on her tippy toes and connected their lips in which Minji followed shortly after. They shared the passionate mini-makeout for a few seconds before leaning against each other. "I promise to do the same, Minji. You'll always be in my heart".

<<The End>>

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.5K 26
They met for the first time in a foreign country. They were both young and made a cute mistake and then back to being strangers again. But destiny ma...
51.3K 2.1K 28
She stalks her and is inlove with her in the most infuriating way. "The sounds of her breathing as I lie beneath her bed in silence. Hanni Pham is mi...
182K 5.1K 31
The superior alpha Minji fell in love with the inferior omega Hanni. Although Minji made a loving confession to her, she has always felt a little dis...
12.3K 634 28
- "I love the way you smile, look at me the way you kiss me, hug me, touch me and the way you always take care and worry about me,Minji." "H" -"I w...