Paris With You (BBANGSAZ)

By hanjibbangforever

Kim Minji x Pham Hanni After receiving the great news of having their vacation in Paris, Minji's feelings for... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13 (M)
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 12

846 38 5
By hanjibbangforever

New jeans

5,285,948 likes

New Jeans Happy to see her again~

5,000 comments

Bbangsaz YES MY SHIP
Omg : Cute!
Bbangsaz 101:So pretty!
Hyeiness:Are you two together?
Hanniviens:That caption tho
Twicetagram: Just date already...

Third Person POV

"Wow, your recent post is flooding with ship comments" Hae laughed, showing Hanni from her phone.

"Even Twice sunbaenim ships you guys" Danielle winked.

"Obviously we can't let them know yet" The leader responded with Hanni sitting comfortably on her lap.

"Awe looking at you two makes me want to barf" The Girlish member mocked, sending the couple an annoying pout.

"You wanna get punched by me?" Minji threatened playfully.

Danielle only rolled her eyes while grabbing a bag of pistachios to snack on. "When are you gonna talk to ADOR about this, Unnie? You're the leader of the team after all which can be risky"

"I know. As much as I love you, Hanni, I don't want to put your hard work to waste" The leader looked at her girlfriend.

"It's okay, baby. Everything will be alright, I'm sure of it"

"Jinnieeeeee I want what they have!" Haerin threw a small tantrum in her seat.

"Be patient, loser. I'm still working on my confession speech"

"Are you two-" Minji asked, point her index finger between them. .
"We could be right now but Danielle is being stubborn" Haerin pouted.

"I'm trying to make it perfect!" The blonde argued back with arms thrown up, causing some pistachios to fall.

Haerin glared at the fallen bits and back at her kind-of-girlfriend. With that one look, Danielle knew what to do. "I'll go get the broom"

"That's my girl"

"Unnies, when can I get a-"

"NEVER" The four older members interrupted.

Before they could explain why they want to protect their baby, Minji received a phone call in which she quickly took with Hanni still in her lap.

"Hello?"

"M-Me?"

"H-How does he.. Did you tell him?"

"Ah...Okay. I'll be over in a sec" Minji concluded before hanging up. There was a clear expression of stress on her face.

"I'll be back, girls. HYBE found out somehow.."

Before she could walk out the door, Hanni pecked her lips and pinched her cheeks. "You can do this, love"

Minji mouthed back a thank you and fully left the dorms to meet up with the old man who was sitting comfortably in his seat. "Good afternoon, sir"

"Yes hello, Minji. Please have a seat" He gestured to the chair in front of his desk.

The leader did as so and secretly fiddled with her fingers.

"I assume you already know what this is about, correct?"

"Yes sir..."

"I expected better from you as the leader, Minji"

"I know, sir"

"You know our country isn't as accepting, right? It pains me, believe me it does, yet I've seen how a few idols have struggled after coming out. So it'll hurt to see you in the same position"

"But I'm not like them, HYBE sir. I literally don't care what I people think of me. Isn't that the motto we're reaching for in most of our comebacks?"

"I'm glad you're embracing your values but I'm just looking out for you both. Especially Hanni as she has trained the longest. I love every one of you deeply not as a ceo but as a father. I remember you talking to me about your tiny crush on Hanni that soon grew bigger until now. I'm kind of impressed with your patience, by the way" Hybe smirked that made the leader blush.

"That crush turned into love, sir. I don't think I can control it anymore"

"And that's okay. That's what love does to everybody. As risky as the situation sounds, I'm actually really happy for you both"

Minji's ears perked up. "Pardon?"

"I've never seen Hanni so bright. That girl is usually so shy and closeted with her feelings but she suddenly became this walking sunshine after you got together. I want to say thank you for taking care of her, Minji, you did very well"

"So what does this conclude to?"

"Well...If you two are determined to keep this going, then so be it. Be mindful of the public and whenever you're ready to let the world know, give me a ring and I'll help you out with it"

"Really?!"

"Of course! I'm not HYBE for nothing"

Minji jumped up from her seat and bowed repeatedly towards the older man, making him chuckle. "Thank you so much, sir! You don't understand how much this will mean to me and the girls. You're truly one of the best!"

"Don't sweat it, Miss Kim. You are dismissed"

"YEEEEEEESSSS!!" Minji screamed through the dorms, startling her members.

"How did it go?" Hye asked.

"I don't think we need an answer" Haerin replied as Minji ran to pick up Hanni and spin her around.

"Ahhh Minji!" The carried member laughed.

Setting her girlfriend back on her feet, Minji continued to hug her like a koala. "HYBE said as long as we are, and I quote, determined to keep this going, he's happy with whatever we do! Isn't that amazing!"

The whole group cheered along with the leader and decided it was great to celebrate with a few drinks. Only Hyein had to stick with a caprisun.

2 hours later...

"OMY OMYGOD~~" Danielle sung her heart out, barely having the ability to stand still.

"Danielle, that was bad timing-"

"OMY OMYGOD~"

"Minji, you're the leader, what do you have to say about this?!" Haerin turned to the eldest girl who didn't look any better.

"NEW HAIR, NEW TEE NEW JEANS ,DO YOU SEE?!!!" The leader screamed, wobbling around with a an almost empty bottle of Strawberry Soju in one hand.

"My girlfriends are drunk, oh my.." Hanni face palmed with Haerin.

"It's getting pretty late, by the way. Lucky we don't have any schedules tomorrow otherwise those two are fucked" Haerin informed, standing up to collect her dazed girl. "Grab your girlfriend, Hanni and keep her in your room for the night. There's no way she's gonna go up that bunk bed"

"Got ya, Ms Lee. What about Dan? Are we just gonna leave her alone in the room?"

"Yeah, might as well or else Hyein will sulk if I ditch her"

"I'm right here, you know!" Hyein scolded, taking the last aggressive sip of her caprisun.

"Anyways, goodnight Hanni~ Goodluck with Minji" The older giggled before dragging her girlfriend and Hyein upstairs.

Hanni looked to her side and found Minji passed out on the floor. "For god's sakes"

The younger approached her girlfriend and pulled her up to her feet. "Come on, you light weight. Time for night nights"

"But I don't want night nights! I want Hanniiiii" Minji slurred, poking the latter's cheek.

"You're so silly"

After a few minutes (what felt like hours) of struggling, Hanni managed to push her bedroom door open and gently lead the drunken leader to her queen sized bed. "Come on jagi, don't be a pain"

"Honey~" Minji called.

"Hm?"

"Let's have sex"

The bold order almost sent the 01 liner into cardiac arrest. With widened eyes and hands flailing around, Hanni tried her best not to stutter and look like she wanted it more than she already does. "N-No! Not in that state you're in, at least"

"But baby~"

"Time for bed, goodnight!" Hanni rushed, pulling the thick covers over the both of them.

"Cuddles?" Minji pouted with arms open wide.

Giving into her cuteness, Hanni melted into her lover's embrace and snuggled up against the crook of her neck. She could smell the soju radiating off the older latter but that didn't bother her too much. "Goodnight, Jagiya" The younger whispered, only to receive the response of her girlfriend snoring.

"I love you"

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 445 14
Angst After Hanni and Minji spend a night together, Hanni is left to deal with the fall out, and a life-altering event, all alone as Minji changes he...
13.7K 1.4K 24
High school reunion turned in to a love reunion for two ex lovers. Hanni will have to make the decision of going back to her ex or not. (G!P)
12.3K 634 28
- "I love the way you smile, look at me the way you kiss me, hug me, touch me and the way you always take care and worry about me,Minji." "H" -"I w...
182K 5.1K 31
The superior alpha Minji fell in love with the inferior omega Hanni. Although Minji made a loving confession to her, she has always felt a little dis...