Seducing My Homophobic Friends

By gaygh0stwriter

Carter's world is about to change. He is moving way from his hometown and all of the friends that he grew up... More

Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part One: Intro
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Two
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Three
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Four
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Five
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Six
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Seven
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Nine
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Ten
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Eleven
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Twelve
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Thirteen
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Fourteen
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Fifteen
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Sixteen
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Seventeen
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Eighteen
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Nineteen
Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Conclusion

Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Eight

518 10 2
By gaygh0stwriter

Skylar's Afterglow

Hey. Skylar had an amazing way with words. So much for me expecting a long message from him about how amazing our hookup had been and how much he was looking forward to the next one.

Hey. Two can play that game Skylar.

What are you doing tonight? I could literally hear him stumble over the words even though it was a text message.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm about to be invited to spend the night at your house. I saved him the trouble.

Do you want to?

Hell yes. I wanted to pick up where we left off earlier. Hooking up with the other guys had been hot because it was so taboo, but now that I knew Skylar's secret I knew that I could literally do anything I wanted and he'd be down.

Parents are out drinking. They won't be back until late.

That was all I needed to know. I grabbed my backpack. I tossed in a clean t-shirt and a few pairs of underwear just to be safe. I thought for a moment and then tossed in a pack of condoms, a bottle of lube and my pocket pussy. Things might get a little wild tonight.

I grabbed some pop tarts and RedBulls and threw them in the bag as well. Skylar's house never had much to eat or drink. As I drove over I thought about what I was doing. I was okay with the idea of hooking up. Casual sex between consenting friends was great. There were no strings. I'd never thought of sex as something that was limited to two people who were in a committed relationship. Sure, if you're dating someone you should be fucking their brains out, but you can fuck your friends too if you're single.

But Skylar wasn't just any friend. He was a gay friend... a gay friend who clearly had the hots for me. Was it wrong for me to fuck him? I kept having second thoughts. Part of me felt that by having sex with him, I would be opening him up to a world where he could be himself and find happiness. But the other part of me felt like I was going to be setting him up for heartbreak. I know that he had said that he'd rather have me for a night than never have had me, but was he really emotionally mature enough to decide that in the spur of the moment?

Fuck.

I pulled up in front of his house. I sat in the car for a few minutes. Is this the right thing to do? Am I going to break my friend's heart? Am I going to fuck him up for life? I need to talk to him, that's all there was to it. We'd sit down like adults and talk this through.

I got out of the car and let myself in since I knew his parents weren't home. I opened the door to his room expecting to find him glued to his computer.

The lights were off and a candle was burning on the desk. It cast a soft glow around the room. Skylar had clearly spent a lot of time cleaning since I was here a few hours ago. The place was spotless. I'd never seen it so clean. He had a chillstep playlist playing on his TV. He was sitting on his bed with a huge grin on his face. He'd changed his clothes since I had seen him last. He was still dressed casually but I could tell he had tried to look his best.

Fuck.

"Hey Sky." I hadn't been expecting this. Part of me thought it was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me, but part of me was terrified that he was going to get too attached to me.

"Hey Carter. I made you popcorn!" He held up a bowl. He spent enough nights at Tyler's with me to know I had a soft spot for it.

"Skyyyy, you didn't have to do that." I couldn't help but smile.

"I know, but I wanted to. I figured we could watch a movie?" He looked nervous.

"Yeah, that sounds good. I kinda want to talk about some stuff too if that's okay?" I sat down on the bed beside him and grabbed a handful of popcorn. It was movie theater style, my favorite.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" He grabbed a handful and began munching.

"I just want to make sure that you and I are on the same page." I began cautiously.

"Okay, you mean like that I understand that you're not my boyfriend?"

"Yeah. Because this is really awesome and I'm super flattered." I waved my hand around his room. "But it makes me worry that you're taking things way more seriously than I am."

He looked upset. "I'm sorry. I knew that I shouldn't have lit a candle and shit. I just got so excited and wanted tonight to be special." He had begun to cry.

"Woah... calm down Sky. Tonight is going to be special." I squeezed his shoulder. "But I just need to be one hundred percent sure that if it ends up being a one-off thing that I don't fucking break your heart man. I care too much about you as a friend to do that to you." My voice cracked.

He lifted his head and locked eyes with me. They darted back and forth, trying to read what I was thinking. He reached a hand up and placed it on the side of my face. "I just want to have you all to myself tonight. I don't give a fuck if you get a girlfriend tomorrow. I just want you to be mine tonight."

"I'm yours tonight Skylar."

A smile crept onto his face. He leaned in and kissed me. It was a single peck but there was so much emotion behind it that it made me break out in goosebumps.

He grabbed the remote for the TV. "Do you mind a movie with subtitles?" He asked nervously.

"No, that's fine." He clearly had something already picked out and I didn't want to spoil it for him.

He started the movie and pushed me down on the pillows. He set the bowl of popcorn on one side of me and then snuggled up against the other. His head was resting on my chest and his arm was wrapped around me. I instinctively began twirling his hair. It was something I had done with my girlfriend when she laid on me like this.

I can honestly say that I had not been expecting this. Skylar immediately trying to blow me, absolutely. Skylar waiting in bed for me naked, maybe. Skylar using his night with me to snuggle, nope... didn't see that coming. He'd put on a movie about two teenage boys that fall in love with one another. I didn't recognize the language but I guessed it was dutch.

Skylar's hand slowly began to wander down my chest. He was clearly still a bit nervous about making moves. I thought it was adorable. By the time his hand found its way to my waistband I was already rock hard. He slowly slid his hand in and grabbed my dick.

He didn't start stroking it. He simply held it. At first I thought maybe he was too timid to do anything with it but then I realized he just wanted to hold it while watching the movie. It was probably super cool for him, but if he wanted to watch the whole fucking movie holding my dick, I was going to end up with blue balls.

I leaned forward and gently bit his earlobe. "I want to fuck you Sky."

He immediately began to stroke my dick. We sat up and began to shed our clothes.

"I can't believe this is happening." Skylar sounded excited and nervous at the same time. I thought back to my first time having sex. It was a bit of a disaster due to a combination of nerves and cluelessness. I was going to make his first time memorable for all the right reasons, unlike mine.

There was a large wet spot on the front of Skylar's boxers. He was apparently really enjoying holding my dick. When he slid them off I was surprised. "Sky... you had pubes earlier today." He was smooth as a baby's butt.

"Yeah, I waxed everything today. Is that okay?" He blushed.

"Yeah it makes your dick look huge." He was about my length but a bit girthier. He smiled at my approval and slipped my dick into his mouth. He was a natural. His tongue did things that made my toes curl. I licked my fingers, reached down and began to rub his asshole. "Sky, did you wax that too?"

He slid my dick out of his mouth for a moment. "Yeah I wanted it to be perfect for you..." He went back to sucking. Jesus I hoped I was doing the right thing.

I went to slip a finger in him and was surprised when it went in easily. A moan escaped his mouth which was still wrapped around my dick. I slid a second one in. He took it and began to grind against my hand. My dick twitched. It was on.

I flipped him onto all fours and slapped his ass. He arched his back showing me his hole. "Do you want me to wear a condom?" He nodded his head yes. I slipped a condom on and lubed up my dick and his waiting hole.

I slapped my dick against it a few times and he kept pushing back trying to get me to slide in. I finally planted myself against his hole. Before I could push, he moved back and slipped my head in. "Hooooly fuck!" he gasped.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned that it was too much for him.

"Yes that feels to fucking good." I held still for a moment to allow him to loosen up. He slid back and took me all the way in. "Fuck me Chase." he whimpred into his pillow. I slowly slid almost all the way out and then back in a few times. "Take that thing off, I don't like how it feels." he panted.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I tossed the condom in his trash can and slid back into him. His ass gripped me for a moment. He sighed and then released his grip, allowing me to begin fucking him. I started gently. Taking my time. Enjoying the feel of him.

His ass was small but firm. I had a hand planted on each cheek. His back was arched in ecstasy. He had started on his elbows but he now had his face planted in a pillow to help muffle his moans. Skylar didn't really have an effeminate voice. It was actually a little deeper than mine, but he was currently making the most adorable little moaning noises with each thrust. They were high pitched and every once in a while he'd toss in a 'fuck' or 'yes' but mostly they were just some form of 'mmmmm' or 'uhhhh'.

I gave a few hard thrusts, slapping against him. "Fuck yes!" erupted from the pillow.

I was already starting to get close. This was way too fucking intense. "Here Sky, switch positions." I needed to cool down for a second. I flipped him onto his back and repositioned. I slid my dick up and down his ass. It felt so smooth. My dick slipped back into him without any effort. He let out a little gasp and he smiled, biting his lip.

As I began to slowly thrust again, I looked at him. He was staring directly in my eyes. He mouthed the words "fuck me Chase". I smiled and picked up the pace. He reached back with both hands and grabbed the headboard. He was sweating profusely. The sweat was running off his brow down his face. His damp armpit hair was glistening in the candlelight. His entire body almost glowed in the dim light.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck" his voice began to rise in pitch. I felt his ass tense a bit and then he raised his hips as his dick erupted onto his chest. Neither of us had even touched it. "Fuck!" he practically screamed. All of his muscles flexed. The vision of his sweat drenched body being covered in his own cum sent me over the edge. I did a few quick thrusts and then erupted into him. It felt as though my dick would never stop pumping him full of my seed. He wrapped his legs around me to keep me in him.

I finally collapsed onto him. We lay in silence for a few minutes, our ragged breathing slowly returning to normal.

"Carter. That was amazing. Thank you."

"No, you were amazing Sky. How the hell were you able to handle that?"

"I got a buttplug a couple months ago. I've been practicing with that."

I let out a little chuckle. "Jesus. Okay I guess that explains it. It's crazy how much we don't know about each other sometimes isn't it?"

My dick finally slipped out of him.

"It feels like you're still inside me. I can feel it throbbing." He wrapped his arms around me. I was enveloped in his smell. He was still covered in sweat. It smelled slightly salty. I could smell his cologne though. It was one of those unisex fragrances that fuckboys wore to clubs to pick up chicks. I liked the way it smelled. I licked his chest. He tasted salty.

"That tickled." he giggled.

"So we're still good with being just friends? You didn't catch feels for me when I was inside you did you?" I asked.

He was silent for a few moments. "Carter... I. I caught feels for you years ago. Tonight was kinda like a dream come true for me. I get we can't be together, and I'm honestly okay with that. I didn't think we'd ever be together anyways because I assumed you were straight. But if I could pick one person in this world to have lost my virginity to, it would be you." He paused. "If we end up doing this a bunch more times before you move, I'll be thrilled. If this ends up being the only time you and I have sex, I'm still thrilled it happened."

"Jesus Sky... you're going to make me catch feels for you." He laughed, his chest heaving under my weight.

"Don't take this the wrong way Carter, but I love you."

"I love you too Skylar. Don't ever forget tonight, okay?"

"Oh no worries there." He squeezed me.

I finally peeled myself off him. The sweat and cum had become sticky.

"I really need to take a shower." I looked down at the disaster we had made.

"My parents aren't home yet." he glanced at the time on his phone. "We still have an hour or two." He grabbed my hand and led me nude across the hall to the bathroom. He turned the water on and held the shower door open for me.

"Sky you're too sweet." He smiled at me. I dragged him in with me. I put him under the showerhead and grabbed the shampoo. I lathered his hair for him. As I was doing it, my eyes kept wandering down to his firm ass. A trickle of soap ran down his back and cascaded over his cheeks. I couldn't resist. I reached down and rubbed my soapy hands over them.

He let out a soft moan and arched his back so his cheeks spread slightly. I rubbed a soapy finger over his hole. He inhaled sharply. "Fuck Chase that feels good." More soap began to run down his back. I slid a finger inside him. He moaned. I wrapped my other arm around him and pulled him back against me. He rested his face against my neck. "I want you back inside me..." he whispered into my ear. My dick had already sprung back to life. "Go get the lube. I want you to really go for it."

I sprinted back to the room and grabbed the bottle. By the time I got back to the shower he had lathered himself up with body wash. He placed his hands on the wall of the shower and presented himself to me. I rubbed some lube into his hole and then onto myself. "Break me Chase."

I placed myself against his waiting hole and with one solid push, slid all the way into him. He let out a groan as his face got pinned against the shower wall. This time I didn't hold back. I began to hammer Skylar. Our wet bodies slapped together. He immediately began his whimpering moans. I knew that I was going to have some stamina this time. Skylar was in for a wild ride.

I reached up and placed a hand on his shoulder, forcing him a bit lower. It gave me better access to his tight slippery hole. I reached around him with my other hand and took a hold of his dick. I began to slowly stroke him as I slammed against his ass.

"I'm yours Chase." he moaned. He lifted one of his legs to give me better access. It felt like my dick was a mile inside of him. I thought that I was going to be able to pound him for a solid half hour, but after just ten minutes or so I felt myself start to get close.

"FUCK" Skylar erupted onto the wall of the shower. I thought that he might ask me to stop once he came but he was still hungry. "Cum inside me again." he panted. I picked up my pace to give him what he wanted. I looked down at my glistening dick thrusting in and out of his hairless hole like a piston.

I came into his ass for the second time. This orgasm was much more brief but just as intense. I slipped out of Skylar as he spun around to face me. He kissed me, wrapping his arms around me. I returned the kiss, water cascading over us. He leaned back and locked eyes with me. There was a twinkle in his eyes I'd never seen before. He mouthed the words, "Thank you". I smiled at him.

We washed one another, taking time to get to know one another's bodies. There was a relaxed feeling with Skylar that I hadn't experienced with any of the other guys. There was no rush. He and I were both in this together. We were having a special moment with one another.

After getting cleaned up, Skylar dried me off. We were about to head back to his room when we heard his parents come home. He held a finger up to his lips. They stumbled past the bathroom and down the hall to their bedroom. Once their door closed we slipped quietly back into his room.

"Are you going to go home or do you actually want to sleep over?" he asked.

"I'll sleep over." I tossed off the towel and slid into his bed nude. He smiled and followed my lead. We resumed the position we originally adopted when we started watching the movie, his head resting on my chest.

"I still feel you in me." he whispered. "Goodnight Carter. Love you."

"Night Sky. Love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.3K 46
What starts of as a simple crush on a enemy turns into Jaylen's complicated love story, a love story unlike any of the ones he's read before. Jaylen...
220 22 21
A boy moves to a big city in search for a relationship, but he finds something better than what he was looking for. This is an LGBT+ story. Don't sa...
10.8K 704 39
A book on how Grayson Dolan discovers his bisexuality~ A boy named Jayden got severely insured by his father after he came out to him. Luckily for Ja...
27.2K 1K 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...