Heartless Sweetheart🩡

By aqsabutt07

So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this bookπŸ’™πŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his l... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1πŸ’™
Chapter 2πŸ’™
Chapter 3πŸ’™
Chapter 4πŸ’™
Chapter 5πŸ’™
Chapter 6πŸ’™
Chapter 7πŸ’™
Chapter 8πŸ’™
Chapter 10πŸ’™
Chapter 11πŸ’™
Chapter 12πŸ’™
Chapter 13πŸ’™
Chapter 14πŸ’™
Chapter 15πŸ’™
Chapter 16πŸ’™
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 9πŸ’™

2.4K 189 456
By aqsabutt07

Author's Pov:

After having dinner they both went to their room and get freshen up...now both were laying on their respective sides...

Kook:"umm wifey can i ask something..."he asked softly turning towards tae facing him...tae looked at him and hummed....

Kook:"do you um h-have any problem with me working in a c-cafe..."he asked innocently looking at tae with his wide bambie eyes...making tae confused at such question.....

Tae:"why would i have a problem with this???..."he asked confused not getting why kook is asking this out of nowhere....

Kook:"wouldn't you feel a-ashamed if people taunt you that y-your h-husband is a s-small cafe owner...?"he asked stuttering avoiding tae's gaze...tae raised his eyebrow and sat up on the bed...

Tae:"and why would i???....i dont care about those people...i dont give a damn about what they said....and i already told you that i dont care about you being rich or poor...why are you asking such questions now??...did someone said something to you??..."he asked coldly...making kook gulp..

Kook:"n-no no one said anything....i-i was just asking generally as yo-you're a famous CEO...i just dont wanna ruin your reputation wifey..."he mumbles softly while pouting and tae eyes softened seeing his baby bunny's innocence...his baby is so innocent and this world is so cruel tae knows kook is hidding something from him but he didnt pushed it much...

Tae:"as i said before i dont care about useless people...if i had any problem and care about my reputation i shouldn't have married you in the first place...and if anyone have problem with you being a Cafè owner than i will sue them...i didnt get that CEO position because of these useless people i have work hard for it and i myself choose you as my husband so they are no one to question about it...they can go fvck themselves for all i care respectfully...now sleep..."he said and layed on the bed turning on the other side immediately back facing kook.....

Kook eyes turns glossy hearing all this....his heart flutters and he felt so lucky to have a wife like tae in his life...now he will not care about anyone...when his wife didnt have any problem than who are they to question him...he will not tolerate anyone's shiiit from now on...he thought wiping his tears and smile widely and layed beside tae and hug tae from behind and squeeze him tightly in his arms...

Kook:"thank you soo much wifey...you're the bestestt wifey in the whole world....."he said and kissed tae's cheeks sniffing cutely while hugging him tightly squeezing him in his arms giggling adorably and then pulls away after few seconds...and layed on the other side of the bed...

Tae was laying there like a statue with wide eyes...his heart was loudly thumbing in his chest....he felt million of butterflies dancing in his tummy by kook's action....after coming out of his shock state he looked behind and saw kook was sleeping while pouting cutely........

Tae:"aiisshh this bunny...after giving him a heart attack now he's sleeping peacefully like he did nothing...."he thought while smiling and caresses his cheeks and kiss on corner of kook's lips...

Tae:"Thank you for coming in my life....i dont know what are you doing to my heart..."he smile while looking at kook and  put his head on kook's chest hugging him...kook also hugged him by his waist in his sleep pulling tae more close and tae sighed in his hubby's warm embrace sleeping peacefully....

Next Day....

Kook stir in his sleep feeling soft pillow under his face...he whines feeling the softness and stuff his face more in the soft pillow and enhale deeply...he frowned when he get the sweetest jasmine scent from the pillow...he put his hand on it and melt feeling the softness under his palm...

Kook:"pillow is sho softie softie...kookie lwikes it..."he mumbles sleepily and lighty squeeze the pillow snuggles more into it...rubbing his cheeks on the pillow mewling softly while sqeezing it..loving the softness under his palm...

He curiously opened his eyes with difficulty just to see the pillow that he's holding.... but he get the shock of his life.... his breath knocked out and his soul left his body when he saw what he was actually holding.... his eyes went wide as saucer...his face went pale when he saw on which 'pillow' he was rubbing his face and what actually softie softie thingy he was sqeezing...

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Tae felt weight on his chest and he felt a little cold and open his eyes just to get shocked....his nighty has slipped from his shoulder showing his boobies and his baby bunny was sleeping on his expose chest rubbing his face on his boobs whinning cutely...tae's heart started to beat loudly and he blushed furiously and thought to adjust his nighty......but before he could do anything kook grab his bare boob and started sqeezing it lightly snuggling more into his chest making tae eyes widened and he bite his lips hard not to moaning....kook's hot breath was touching his bare boobs making his buds perked up...

His nighty.....

Tae started breathing heavily...he dont know what to do...he was feeling something strange...he never felt anything like this before..it was very strange feeling...he bite his lips harshly not to moan out loud as kook was kneading his boobs in his rough palm making him wet between his thighs he clench his thighs tightly feeling the wetness.....suddenly kook squirms and tae felt kook's gonna woke up so he hurriedly close his eyes pretending to be asleep....

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Kook saw what he is holding and his hands started trembling...he immediately looked at tae who was sleeping and he sighed...he again looked at his naked chest and his bambie eyes sparkled seeing the big soft soft boobies with pink pointed buds...his mouth watered at the heavenly view....he softly caresses the boob without touching the buds...

Kook:"shoo pretty..."he whispered softly...his bambie eyes twinkling in excitement...he was looking like a smol baby who's staring at his favourite candy hungrily..with wide bambie eyes

Kook:"koo want it..."he mumbles pouting...but immediately shooked his head...

Kook:"koo its bad manners..wifey will be mad if he saw this...you shouldn't stare at him like that when he's asleep...he will thought you're a pervert...stop staring....."he said to himself and immediately looked away...

Kook:"b-but but itss shoo pretty pretty and lwooks tasty...koo wan it pwease...jus once pwease..."he again mumbles crying internally...while looking at the boobies with pouty lips and logging glossy eyes...

Kook:"its okay koo...i will take permission from wifey first than you will have thish....okay now dont pout....."he said to himself and pouted....he softly kiss the boob and again snuggled in them a little inhaling tae's sweet scent.....

Kook:"its shoo softie softie and shmell nice koo loves it..."he whines rubbing his face on them and inhale a big puff of his wifey's sweet scent and again left a loving peck on his bare boobs and  gently covers tae's chest and stood up from the bed...he hurriedly went to bathroom to make his junior calm down who just decided to woke up seeing his wifey beautiful boobies...

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

After the bathroom door shut...tae open his eyes and take a deep breath which he was holding....his heart was beating like crazy...

Tae:"calm down you moron...or you wanna come out of my chest...."he mumbles cursing his poor heart who was thumbing loudly...

His cheeks was burning deep red and he chuckles remembering how kook was fighting with himself seeing his chest...he get shy when kook called it pretty and when he whines that he want his boobies...

Tae:"silly bunny..."he shooked his head blushing...if there was someone other then kook then he will definitely try to do something without caring about his consent.....but kook didn't touch him improperly and respect about his consent and just covered him properly even when he was wanting it badly if there was someone else then they would surely have forced themselves on him saying that i can do anything as a husband but he's blessed that he have a man like kook in his life.....

he sat up and pull his nighty straps upto his shoulder covering his chest properly....

Tae felt so special and lucky that he found someone like kook as a husband who's so understanding and respectful....

Tae was in deep thoughts when bathroom door opened and kook came outside just in a towel...blessing his morning..

(A/N: dont stare it too much and read the futher story 🌚🌚🌚)

Tae looked up and his cheeks got a deep shade of red seeing kook bare upper body..his hard chest and tattoos full on display...his body was wet and a little red...as he came out of the shower ...droplet of water dripping from his wet hair on his hard chest to his abs disappearing in the towel making him looked more hot....tae feel tingles between his thighs seeing the hot sight of his innocent hubby...he clench his thighs tightly...and started breathing heavily

He unknowingly was staring at kook without blinking...

Kook:"like what you see wifey..."he said with a smirk and tae snapped out of his thoughts looking away with red cheeks...

Tae:"why are you roaming around in a t-towel...wear your cloths..."he stuttered and stood up from bed and kook eyes again stuck on his sexy wifey...his long milky legs full on display his thin small waist and bare back looking so tempting that his hands were itching badly to touch it and squeeze his wifey hardly in his arms.....tae saw his hubby's hungry gaze on his body and blush...kook in daze walk towards tae...making tae halt on his place ...

Kook stood infront of tae and snake his tattooed arms around tae's tiny waist and pulled him closer...

Tae gasped when he bumped into his bunny's hard chest...he put his hands on his naked chest feeling the hardness of it...

Tae looked up at kook who was already looking at him with his hungry dark gaze..

Kook gently caressing his waist and putting his face on tae's neck inhaling his sweet scent rubbing his nose on his shoulder till his neck graoning...he pulled tae more close... their bodies were pressed with each other tightly...tae started to trembled in his arms feeling kooks warm bare body pressed on his own while kook's lips softly brushing on his sensitive neck making him whimpered......he was overwhelmed as he feeling all this for the first time....

Tae:"w-what are you d-doing koo..."he stuttered closing his eyes...feeling kook's hot breath on his expose skin while his rough palm kneading his waist sensually...kook feel tae's trembling in his hold and he immediately back away... avoiding tae's gaze...

Kook:"i-i am sorry i didnt m-mean to make y-you uncomfortable i j-just got carried a-away...."he mumbles softly looking down and tae smile a little...and went to bathroom without saying anything......

~~~~~~~~

Tae came back after getting ready for his office and saw his baby bunny was sitting on bed pouting....

Tae:"this baby....one moment he become a double bunny and the next moment a little baby bunny..."he thought shaking his head...

Tae:"what happened..."he asked in his usual cold voice and kook looked up at him with his wide doe eyes while pouting making tae's heart race...kook stood up and went to tae...and gently put his hands on tae's tiny waist....pulling him a little close...

Kook:"wifeyy...are you angry at me..."he said making his eyes more big while pouting hardly...tae really wanted to coo out loud but controlled himself...

Tae:"why would i be angry..."he try hard to maintain his cold posture but failing miserably....

Kook:"because i-i t-touched you before and make you uncomfortable...im s-sorry i- ."he said but got cut of by tae who kissed his cheek and immediately went out of the room blushing hardly.....leaving a shocked bunny who's eyes become wide as saucer and a drunk smile plastered on his face...he was in bliss feeling his wifey's soft pillowy lips on his cheek for the first time...

(A/N:"well its not the first time that he kissed you bunny....he always kissed you while you're sleeping🤭🤭)

~~~~~~~~

They both were downstairs having their breakfast....

Tae:"are you going to your cafe??..."he asked and kook nodding....his mouth stuffed with food looking like a chipmunk...making tae cooed internally....

Kook:"i will after sometime...its still to early to go there..."he said while pouting and tae nodded and stood up...

Tae:"okay im going then i have to do something really important today..."he said and walk towards the door and kook as a good hubby follows his wife...

Kook:"wifey..."he said and tae turned around and kook pulled him by his waist and kissed his forehead lovingly and tae closed his eyes smiling a little...

Kook:"don't overwork okay and have your meals on time...and don't be late...i will wait for you at dinner......"he softly said caressing his cheeks...and tae nodded with red cheeks and went to his car and drove away and kook chuckled seeing his shy wifey...

•~~~~~~~~~•

At Office....

Tae went straight to his office...and jimin was already there...

Jimin:"hii bestie...Good morning..."he said excitedly and tae just nodded making jimin scoff..

Jimin:"its not that hard to smile a little you stone heart alien..."he said rolling his eyes and tae ignore what he said and sat down on his chair....

Tae:"did you set the fake design at the place??..."he said and jimin nodded still upset...

Tae:"Good...now we just have to wait for the culprit..."he said smirking...and jimin show him the cctv camera that he had set in that room where he placed the designs...

Both were watching the footage and suddenly they saw a girl went there which was a really good worker of their and she was checking something...but then she grab a file and went from the room...and jimin sighed in relief...

Jimin:"for a second i thought she was the one who stole the desgin...."he said smiling and tae nodded...

They were watching it for an hour now but still no one came to that room...

Suddenly a guy came there his face completely cover with a mask and went straight to that place on which they kept the previous designs and took the new designs and replaced it with the old one...tae and jimin saw it and tae smirks...and shuts the laptop...

Jimin:"why did you do that...we didnt even saw the face of that guy..."he whined and tae looked at him like if he said one more word he gonna throw him out of his office...and jimin nervously smiles...

Tae:"i know who he is...go and take the designs from the room...."he said and jimin ran out of the office...and tae calls someone...

On the call...

Tae:"im sending you someone's details... i want his full information asap....and follow him after office hours and see whom he met and where he goes....dont capture him now just eye on him i will tell you when you capture him......"he said coldly

???"dont worry baby brother...i will send you the information in 2 days....."he said and tae cuts the call...

~~~~

It was lunchtime and tae was working on some files.....he again skip his lunch because he was not feeling like eating anything...and he was missing his hubby as well..he dont know why nowadays he always wants his hubby near him...he can't even concentrate on his work...

Tae called joshua in his office who came happily....

Joshusa:"yes sir you want something...."he asked smirking making tae annoyed...

Tae:"tell me how many meetings i have today and also do i have any appointment with someone?...."he asked not even bothering to look at him

Joshua:" you have 2 meeting at evening and no appointments today and yeah someone was there before to meet you but i send them away..."he said smirking licking his lips looking at tae who was busy doing his work....

Tae:"did they had any appointment with me???..."he asked still signing the files

Joshua:"no sir...he just said he knows you and want to meet you.....but i told him that you are busy..."he said and before tae could say anything his phone rings and he saw who is it and immediately answer it...

On the call...

Tae:"Hello..."he said calmly making joshua shocked at the calm tone...

Kook:"wifeyyyy...i wanted to meet you but that meanie guy didn't let me see you and send me away waeeeee..."he whines making tae confused...

Tae:"you came here when...?"he asked confusingly...

Kook:"im still outside your company i came here to have lunch with you but that guy said you are busy and can't meet me...that's not fairrrrr wifeyy....i still waited for 2 hours but this guy said you are busyyy and dont wanna meet me..... are you free now or should i go back......"he again whined and tae get shocked and cut the call while looking at joshua angrily......

Tae:"who came to meet me..."he asked angirly and joshua gulped...

Joshua:"M-mr.jeon..."he stuttered and tae banged his hand on the table...

Tae:"than why you didnt let him in...you know that he's my husband right..."he shouts angirly...

Joshua:"because you said you're busy and to dont let anyone in..."he said smirking thinking tae dont love his husband and he will be happy that he didnt let him in...

Tae:"How dare you...he's not anyone but my husband you have no right to make him wait...dont you dare do that again or i will throw you out of this building myself..."he shouted again making joshua stare at tae intensely...

Tae:"why are you still here get the fvck out..."he said and call the receptionist to send kook in his office....and glare at joshua who gulp and went out

After few minutes kook came at tae's floor and saw joshua who glare at kook making him confused but he shrugged and went inside....

Kook came inside hopping like a bunny smiling widely and immediately hugged tae tightly who sighed in relief hugging him back tightly and his all anger vanished suddenly in thin air.....he sighed snuggling closer to kook's protective embrace....making kook smiled widely and his kissed tae's forehead caressing his hairs....

Kook pulled away from the hug and kissed tae's forehead again  who feel giddy and flushed red smiling softly...

Kook:"wifeyy why it took you so much time you know from how long i was waiting outside...the receptionist noona was nice she said you are free and told me you are in your office so i came here straight but then this meanie guy stopped me..."he whines while pouting making tae cooed...

Tae:"i was in a important meeting thats why it took some time...."he said not wanted to make kook feel bad and kook nodded understanding...

Kook:"okiie no problem..lets have lunch...i brought lunch for you i know you didnt eat anything..."he said and take tae's hand and sit on the couch started serving food...making tae heart melt at the gesture...kook always take care of him and make sure he eats on time...

They both eat while talking while kook was telling him what he did after he went to office and tae was listening to him carefully but suddenly tae look at the side and saw a big bunny plushie on the other couch that he didnt notice before...

To be continued....💙💙💙💙

I hope you all like this chapter...so one of my dearest baby brat request to do a double update so here it is..as i love spoiling my babies😌 what my babies want my babies get so enjoyy.....

i hope everyone enjoys it🤭😘....dont forget to vote and comment about the chapter....i love you all.....🦋

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💚💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 47.8K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
213K 9.3K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
329K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
101K 3.4K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...