The blood of the sinners- Pro...

By Delphi_L

What would happen if Tom Riddle got the job as a professor at Hogwarts and he still planed world domination b... More

The Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Small talk with me

1K 10 4
By Delphi_L

Hello! I'm very happy to publish something new after a few years of writing only for myself. This book started as a product of boredom but i want to keep writing a share it with someone. There is almost none fanfics about Tom being a professor and I find the topic quite interesting. I see Tom in this book as Tom Hughes and if you imagine him differently, fine by me. Here's some songs I listened while writing t that's it enjoy the book.

Songs:

- Fall Out Of Love by Salem

- a little death by Neighborhood

-Wires by Neighborhood

Devil's Playground by Rigs

-Where Your Secret Hide

-Start a War

-Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 17.5K 45
Have you ever wondered what life at Hogwarts was really like for Tom Riddle, known by his darker moniker Lord Voldemort? How did he manage juggling...
117K 4.7K 53
Everyone knew Tom Riddle. He was the golden boy of Hogwarts. The best student of his year. He wished to become the best wizards of all time and nobod...
79.6K 1.9K 13
Tom Riddle never expected her to be a part of his life again... not as his student. Highest rankings - #1 in evil (out of 44.8k) #1 in professorriddl...
334 42 7
| Slowburn | Angst | Eventual Romance | Dark Romance | Alternative Universe | Magic Systems | Dark Magic | Machiavellian Tom Riddle | Secret Societie...