Heartless Sweetheart🩡

By aqsabutt07

So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this bookπŸ’™πŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his l... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1πŸ’™
Chapter 2πŸ’™
Chapter 3πŸ’™
Chapter 4πŸ’™
Chapter 5πŸ’™
Chapter 6πŸ’™
Chapter 8πŸ’™
Chapter 9πŸ’™
Chapter 10πŸ’™
Chapter 11πŸ’™
Chapter 12πŸ’™
Chapter 13πŸ’™
Chapter 14πŸ’™
Chapter 15πŸ’™
Chapter 16πŸ’™
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 7πŸ’™

2.4K 175 387
By aqsabutt07

William:"Oh darling i understand...you dont wanna dance with your husband...but instead you can dance with me beautiful...i know what you want and i can give you that all come with me......"he said smirking and kook felt more hurt...but before he could do anything...tae went close to william and lift his hand and william smirk looking at kook.....

kook heart drop and his eyes filled with tears thinking tae is going to dance with william...

But oh boy how wrong he was tae lift his hand and slap william hardly....

(A/N:" i know you guys have alreadyy guess it...but who dont then here it is😌🤣💅)

Tae:"Mind your tongue bastardd...you have the audacity to think that i will dance with a ugly racoon like you instead of my dashing husband..huh in your dreams you ugly shiit...get out from here before you regret coming in this world...."he Burst in anger and call the guards who  immediately came to take william with them...

Tae:"i shouldn't have come here in the first place...its such a useless party with bunch of useless fvckers..."he said and called a waiter and took a wine glass and walk towards a business partner....

Tears gathers in kook's bambie eyes...After hearing tae calling their reception party useless...he felt hurt but still smile and think maybe tae dont like all these things and because of william his mood get spoiled.....he shooked his head and looked around smiling at everyone softly....

••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••

Stella saw tae walking away from kook and took her chance....she went towards kook who was sitting alone and sat beside him and kook flinched and back away immediately....

Stella:"hello oppa why are you sitting alone here come with me lets dance..."she said seductively while helding kook's hand who immediately jerked her hand and stood up looking around for tae panicking a little...

Kook:"noo im okay i dont wanna dance..."he said politely going away but stella again held his arm pulling his dress down a little to show him her cleavage...

Stella:"dont be shy oppa...lets dance i know your wife is not interested in you....but i am.....i will give you everything you want and need you know come with me......"she whispered sensually while smirking and kook felt so uncomfortable with her but before he could say anything stella scream in pain and fell down...

Kook eyes went wide seeing his wife infront of him looking at stella with a murderous look....who was crying while sitting on the floor because tae just have slapped her hard....

Tae:"how dare you slvt....you didn't find anyone to wh0re around so you come to my husband huh..."he yelled in anger and pull Stella's hair harshly and slapped her again who screamed in pain...

Tae's mom and step dad also came running there and tae's mom pulled tae's hand away from Stella's hair...

Mrs.kim:"behave taehyung what are you doing..."she said glaring at tae who scoff...

Tae:"ask your wh0re of a daughter and tell her to stay away from my husband or i might kill her then and there and you might not able to find her useless body to even buried then...keep that in your mind..."he said with his eyes red in anger....mrs.kim felt scared and embarrassed infront of everyone and help stella to stand up and went from there without saying anything....because she didnt have the guts to say anything to tae....

Kook:"p-please stop..."he said softly and held tae's hand who glare at him making kook scared a little but tae just free his hand from kook's grip and went away from there leaving kook alone who looked down feeling hurt...

Jimin saw all this and approached kook and smile at him.....

Jimin:"dont mind him kook...when he's angry he dont know what he's doing...he will calm down in sometime okay...please dont be upset...he will be fine in no time okay give him some time to calm down...."he said softly and kook nodded...

Jimin:"now come with me i want you to meet someone come come.."he said and drage kook with him and went towards a table where a man was sitting sipping his wine...

Jimin:"kook meet yoongi hyung and hyung he's kook tae's husband..."he said and kook shook his hand with yoongi and they all started to talk with each other but kook was missing his wife and worried of him and looking around to see if tae came back of not...

~~~~~~~~~•••

Tae didnt came to the party after that incident...and kook also leave the party after sometime as he was not liking it there without his wifey....he went to their room and saw tae was not in the room...he heard the shower sound and think tae must be showering....so he sat on the bed waiting for him...

After 10 min tae came outside in his night dress with wet hairs which he was drying with a towel...he didnt notice kook in the room and went to the dressing table and started applying lotion on his long slender legs...

kook's heart skipped a beat as he saw how tae is gliding his delicate hand up and down on his soft milky thighs.....the soft fabric of his nighty clung to his curves, complimenting his thin waist and beauty in a way he had never seen before.

His eyes widened, and a wave of desire washed over him....he gulped hard at the sight of tae in that sexy nighty...it awakened a newfound urge inside him...a sudden flame that is burning his inside making his body hot and his junior become hard like a rock... his heart was thumbing in his chest widly seeing tae like this.....

He wanted to glide his rough hands on the smooth surface of tae's milky thighs towards his thin waist and mark them with his love bites and hand prints he wanna chew on that baby skin of his wifey till tae become a moaning mess...those sexy collar bones giving him a hard time to control his desires..

he wanted to bite them harshly and licked them afterwards he wanna suck tae's milky soft neck till tae cried in pleasure squirming under him....kook wanted to whine loudly and sqeezed tae's smol body in his arms tightly but he was controlling himself....

Tae felt intense gaze on him and looked at his side and saw kook was staring at him with an unknown emotions and his usual bambie eyes were dark and he's looking at him with dark and dominant gaze...and his aura was completely changed from his usual bubbly self......

He stood up and went towards kook who was observing his every move...tae stood infront of kook and kook was looking at him with dark hungry eyes without blinking...tae felt shiver run down his spine by his intense gaze...

Tae:"what happened..."he asked calmly but a little scared from inside...but kook didnt said anything...he was controlling himself so much he was clenching his jaw tightly...he dont wanna do anything that he will regret afterwards...tae's addicted scent is making his mind dizzy...he aburtly stood up making tae flinch who back away a little and kook went to bathroom making tae confused...

Tae:"is he angry at me?? That i left the party suddenly??..."he thought feeling guilty...and went to bed and layed there waiting for kook...its been 20 minutes but kook didnt came outside...tae was waiting for him to cuddle him like last night he really like that feeling...

After 30 minutes kook came outside in just sweatpants and saw tae sleeping...he dried his hairs and went to bed and layed beside tae and turned towards tae...he caresses tae cheeks lovingly and whispered "good night wifey" in his ear and kissed  his forehead softly...and let his lips linger there for some seconds and than back away and covers tae properly and slept on the other side of bed...

(A/N: kook doesn't know he cuddles tae last night as he was asleep...)

~~~~~~~~~••••

Tae was waiting for kook suddenly he heard bathroom door opened and he close his eyes pretending to be asleep so kook could hug him like yesterday...

he wanted to sleep peacefully like yesterday again....but instead he felt kook hand caressing his cheek softly and than feels kook's hot breath on his ear whispering "good night wifey" tae's heart started beating crazily and he controls himself from moaning when kook lips brushed on his ear slightly....

he clutches the blanket tightly in his delicate hands.... he felt his hubby's soft lips on his forehead his tummy swirls in tingels with butterflies dancing inside it....than he felt kook backed away and he release his breath which he was holding for dear life....he thought now kook will hug him but he felt nothing...

Tae:"why he isnt hugging me???...is he still angry at me???..."he thought while his eyes still closed...and he layed there like that for sometime and then he open his eyes just to blushed furiously seeing his baby bunny sleeping shirtless beside him while pouting cutely....how can he sleep like a baby when he's displaying his toned hard body like that...

(A/N:im not gonna put any shirtless pic of kook here now you unholy brats.....😌💅)

Tae eyes was wide seeing kook's abs and hard chest full on display.... he couldn't help but drools by the sight of his strong physique and buff body... tae felt a rush of desire and urge to touch kook.... he rubs his thighs together feeling his body getting hot seeing kook like this...

he gently put his hand on kook's chest and glids it down gently till his rock hard abs... he whined at the hardness of his abs and muscles...he was breathing heavily feeling kook's hard muscles under his soft hands...

Kook squirms at the ticklish feeling of his wifey soft hands roaming on his body...and he suddenly pulled tae towards him in his sleep....tae gasped by the sudden pull and bumped on kook's hard chest.....

kook hugged tae by his waist and hum in his sleep feeling his soft smol body in his arms...tae blushed hard getting pressed by kook naked upper body kook's manly scent was calming him down and make him felt protected in his strong embrace...he snuggled closer to kook and sighed in relief....he kiss kook's chest softly...

Tae:"Good night my baby bunny..."he softly said and kissed kook's cheeks and went to sleep peacefully while hugging kook tightly...

~~~~~~~~~~••••

Next Day..

Tae woke up first and saw his baby again sleeping on his chest hugging him tightly like his life depend on it...he smile and kiss his forehead and layed there for sometime threading his hair and kiss his forehead enjoying his warmth....after sometime he free himself from his grip and went to bathroom...

He came out after taking a shower and saw kook whinning in his sleep...tapping around  the bed looking for him maybe to cuddle...but instead he found tae's pillow and hugged him tightly and again slept like a bunny pouting cutely...tae chuckled seeing his cute husband....

Suddenly someone knock on the door and kook also woke up by the sound whinning...tae opened the door and saw a maid...

Maid:"breakfast is ready young master..."she said and bowed...

Tae:"are they done with the breakfast or not.."he asked coldly and maid shooked his head...

Maid:"no master they are waiting for you and mr.jeon..."she said and tae nodded...and the maid leave...he close the door and turn around and saw his baby looking at him innocently with half open eyes...while pouting...making tae cooed internally but he blushed again seeing kook bare upper body...

Kook:"Good morning wifey..."he said with his deep husky voice still sleepy and tae blushed and smile shyly.. ...

Tae:"Morning...get ready we are going out for breakfast..."he said clearing his throat trying to calm his beating heart and kook got confused...

Tae:"no way im gonna have my breakfast with them again like yesterday...."he thought rolling his eyes...

Kook:"b-but the maid noona said they are waiting for us on the table..."he said innocently and tae looked at him...

Tae:"i want to have breakfast outside peacefully..if you dont wanna come then you can go and have your breakfast with them..."he said coldly and kook shooked his head eagerly and stood up...

Kook:"no no wifeyy...wanna come with you...pleaseee..."he said showing his wide bambie eyes to tae making tae shy and he nodded....

Tae:"you have 5 minutes..."he said and kook ran inside the bathroom like a bullet train making tae chuckled...

Tae also went to his closet to change into a dress...

Tae's outfit...

Kook came outside after getting ready but get hit by the beauty of his wife...he put his hand on his chest and clench his shirt where his heart is...

Kook:"ahhggg stop beating like that my poor heartue....why my wife have to he this ethereal and beautiful i may have a heart attack at this rate by how fast you are beating...."he said dreamily totally lost in tae's beauty who got stunned to get such compliment from his baby bunny and blush hard looking away...

Tae felt butterfly going wild in his tummy he dont know why he's getting all these new feelings with kook...kook was still drooling over tae looking at him with love filled bambie eyes...tae went to him and stood infront of him and clear his throat but kook didnt react...

Kook's outfit....

Tae wave his hand infront of his bunny baby who snapped out of his thought and looked down at tae who was looking at him with a blank face...

Tae:"what did you said???..."he asked blankly and kook gulp...

Kook:"i-i said t-that i... y-you're so beautiful...just like an angel yeah..."he blurted out and than his bambie eyes widen in shocked and tae again blushed...kook felt proud seeing his wifey blush...

Tae:"if you're done...than shall we go now???.."he asked and went away hiding his blushing face and kook nodded smiling...following him like a whipped puppy....

They both started to walk towards the door but suddenly kook stopped tae felt that and looked behind...

Tae:"what happened now??.."he asked confusingly seeing kook looking at him with an innocent face...

Kook:"is these cloths are o-okay or should i c-change it???..."he asked softly stuttering nervously making tae's heart clench seeing kook like this...

Tae:"maybe he thought i didnt like his cloths or tattoos and that's why i said him to change his cloths the other day...why my baby is so innocent...i just didnt want anyone to drool over my husband aiishh...."he thought cursing himself for making his baby feel insecure about himself. ...

Tae:"no you're looking handsome in these...lets go..."he said and hurriedly went out...kook smile widely after getting a compliment from his wife...and jumped lika a happy bunny....

They both went downstairs but someone stopped them suddenly...

Stella:"where do you think you both are going...we were waiting for you from half an hour...."she asked while checking jungkook up and down...tae noticed it and fumed in anger...

Tae:"none of your business bitchh..."he said harshly but stella was busy checking out kook and tae fummed and stood infront of kook...

Tae:"i think someone forget about last night's slap...or should i remind you again???"he said in his deep voice and stella shiver by the tone and went away from there...

Tae grab kook's hand and went outside...kook felt giddy feeling his wifey soft hand in his rough one and intertwined his fingers with tae helding his hand tightly...tae's breath hitched feeling the tight grip of his hubby but then calm down smiling internally...

They both sat inside the car and tae told the driver about the place where they wanted to go...kook was time to time looking at tae who was looking out of the window...tae is well known about the intense gaze of his husband but was controlling himself from smiling...

~~~~~~~~~•••

They both reached a nice restaurant and went inside and they order there food and started talking...

Tae never feel this relaxed and comfortable with anyone...they were both talking about random things of course kook was the one who was talking more and tae just giving short answers and smiles sometime....

Tae himself is shocked that how he get so comfortable with kook in this short time...he never like talking or listening to anyone...well jimin is a different case but he like listening to kook ...he can watch him talking the whole day...

After eating and spending good time with each other they both got up and about to go outside when someone shouted tae's name who turned around closing his eyes in embarrassment....

Jimin:"taehyung-ahhhh my soulmate we met againnn...."he shouted and ran towards tae who rolled his eyes and turned around now everyone is looking at them weirdly thanks to his best friend jimin...

Jimin:"woaah what you guys are doing here...are you guys on a date ??.."he asked wiggling his eyebrows making kook giggle and blush...and tae's heart flutters hearing the adorable giggles of his baby...

Tae:"no we came here for breakfast and now we are going..."he said and kook pouted...

Kook:"he could've said that we are on a date hump...meanie wifey...."he thought while pouting ...and jimin noticed it and chuckled...

Jimin:"why you are always in hurry soulmie...its not like you have office today...lets go to eat some ice-cream what say kook???..."he asked and kook eyes light up hearing ice-cream and he looked at tae who was about to deny but kook showed him his wide puppy eyes pouting cutely.....making tae melt and he nodded sighing and both jimin and kook jumped excitedly giggling loudly...

Three of them went to an ice-cream shop..which was quite famous in the town...they went inside and sat down...

Kook:"i will bring the ice creams...what flavour you both want..."he asked excitedly with shinning eyes...seeing so many different flavours of ice-cream...

Jimin:"i want cookies&cream..."he said and kook nodded and looked at tae who had a blank face...

Kook:"wifey what flavour you want..."he asked making jimin choked on air and looked at tae in shocked...he was sure that tas gonna burst at kook but instead...

Tae:"i dont know...bring me any flavour..."he said and kook happily went to the counter to bring their ice-cream but jimin was still in disbelief...

Jimin:"wifeyy??? Like seriously...kook called him wifey and he let him?? Woahhh kook really had a great impact on tae..."he thought while smirking...

Jimin saw how tae is looking at kook with an unknown emotions in his eyes..and he knows what are those emotions ......

Jimin:"why are you looking at him like that..."he asked smirking and tae looked at him confused with a raised eyebrow...

Tae:"like what???..."he asked unbother

Jimin:"like eomma use to look at appa...you know with LOVE filled eyes..."he said smirking emphasis  the word love  and tae heart started thumbing loudly...

To be continued....💙💙💙💙💙

I hope you all like this chapter🌼🌼dont forget to vote and comment about it...i love u all🦋🦋🦋 now the real fun will begins....

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 51.5K 86
taehyung was a young business man known as playboy he had everything jungkook a young student struggling to get his life together since his father's...
192K 10.7K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
196K 9.3K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
82.7K 3.3K 22
woahh papi , you have a peircing on your boobs ...he giggle showing his bunny smile... S-Shut up they are not boobs -KTH can I suck on them Papi ple...