The Grand Hustlers | Liskook

Od satanya000

"Die later or die for me. Choose." Mia Agatha, a very ambitious street con artist was doing her job smoothly... Více

INTRODUCTION
THE MAIN CHARACTERS
BOOK TRAILER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 14

390 36 5
Od satanya000

"FUCK." Mia curses.

She tucks her blouse inside the skirt and stood in front of the mirror. The door opened, showing Jehan Mateo. Fully clothed and hair down.

"We're gonna miss our appointment if you keep removing and putting on that uniform." Jehan said, leaning on the door frame.

"Well, why the fuck do I need to wear another fucking skirt." Mia complained.

Jehan scoffed, "So petty."

"Can you close the door? I'm changing." Mia raised an eyebrow at him.

"There's nothing I haven't seen." Jehan shut the door close, leaving Mia in disbelief.

Mia stared at herself for the last time in the mirror before wearing her eyeglasses. She put on her black shoes and grabbed her backpack. She walked downstairs and found Rachel and Jehan talking in the living room.

"Oh, look at you." Rachel's mouth agape. Mesmerized by Mia's beauty.

Mia rolled her eyes, "Let's just get this over with."

"Before that, here. I'll make sure to monitor your every move and give you commands when necessary." Rachel gave the two an in-ear.

Mia and Jehan wears them, "Where's the baby, by the way?" She asks him.

"In the car with a maid." Jehan said.

"Make sure not to do or make rash decisions and moving on your own—"

"Relax, Rachel. You're talking to a pro." Mia cuts her off.

"I'm not referring to you. I'm talking to him." And she pointed at Jehan.

Mia sighed, "He'll be fine. I'll make sure of that." And she pulled him out of the mansion.

They went inside the car, with the baby on Mia's arms and no maids or drivers in sight. Jehan started the engine. Mia just noticed Jehan's appearance had drastically changed after seeing his hair down up close.

She bit her lips, "Are we gonna fuck in these later?"

The random question almost made Jehan widen his eyes. Instead, he laughed and looked down. She glanced at Mia who is looking directly at him with patient eyes.

"We gotta get this done fast if you want that to happen." He winked at her.

They arrived at a private location restaurant. Jehan unbuckled his seatbelt and was ready to get out of the car when Mia spoke.

"Wait." She said, looking straight and hugging the baby in her arms.

"What? What's the matter?" He asks her.

She slowly held the baby facing her. Jehan rolled his eyes and leaned on his chair, "Oh my fucking God."

"Bye, cutie. You'll be fine. I'm sure we'll meet again someday. Make sure to grow into a beautiful lady." Mia whispered to the baby.

"You done?" Jehan asked.

Mia nodded and they hopped out of the car. Jehan held the door open for her and the baby. They were welcomed by a man in a black suit who led them the way to a private table.

As soon as they opened the door, they met eyes with the Astor Family, together with their only son.  Their eyes immediately landed on the baby being held by Mia.

"Oh, Mason." The wife held her husbands hands as Mia and Jehan sat on the table.

"Mr. Astor, I'm pleased to meet you and Mrs. Astor." Jehan shook their hands.

Jehan turned to Mia, "This is my girlfriend, Sumin. And our daughter. We... haven't given her a name yet."

Mia shook their hands and showed them the baby. The wife almost in tears when she saw how cute she was.

"Mason, she's beautiful." She told her husband. The husband nodded in agreement and kept his tears in control at the sight of their soon-to-be daughter.

"How old are you, if it's alright to ask?" Mason Astor, the husband asked.

Jehan and Mia looked at each other, "We're 17." Jehan answered.

Mrs. Astor covered her mouth with her hands, "It must've been hard." She looked at Mia.

Mia smiled, "It was. But it'll be harder for the baby if it stayed with us."

The couple smiled in pain, "You don't have to worry about it now."

Jehan and Mia smiled back, "Thank you."

Mia carefully handed the baby as Jehan watched her. The couple were in tears when they finally have the baby in their grasp. The two watched as the Astor Family welcomed the new family member.

Mia sighed, "She's safe now."

"Yeah." Jehan wrapped his hands around Mia's shoulders.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Mrs. Astor said, her eyes wet with tears.

"We can't thank you enough." Mr. Astor said next.

Jehan smiled and stood up, pulling Mia with him, "Just make sure she grows up surrounded by the people she loves and keep her safe. That's more than enough for us."

The family nodded. Mia and Jehan bowed at them before finally leaving the restaurant. As soon as they got inside the car, Jehan heaved a deep sigh of relief.

Mia noticed and said, "Wow. I didn't know you actually got attached to the baby."

"Stop passing that trait of yours on me." Jehan said and started the engine.

"It's quite surprising. But very cute." Mia scoffed and removed her blazer.

Jehan watched as she unties the ribbon of her uniform and removing her wig. She was about to remove her glasses when Jehan stopped her.

"Wait." He spat.

Mia looked at him in confusion, "What?"

He bit his lips and smiled, "I kinda like what you're wearing right now."

"What the— you disgusting pig. Do you have fantasies over girls in uniforms?" She chuckled.

Jehan removed his glasses and his blazer, "Says the woman who was drooling over me 20 minutes ago."

"No I wasn't—" She was cut off when Jehan pulled her nape and intertwined their lips together.

They pulled away and Mia looked right into his eyes before getting on top of him and started kissing him again. His hands held her thin waist, traveling down to her hips and under her skirt.

"I wonder what kind of underwear you wore wearing this outfit." Jehan whispered.

Mia held his head closer to her face and kissed him saying, "You're favorite one."

He caressed the cloth under her skirt and tugged it. Making Mia whine a little. He felt the thin textured strap around his fingers and smirked in the middle of their hot make out session.

"You naughty girl." He said, playing with her black thong and tugging it against the center of her pleasure.

Mia started unbuttoning his shirt as they play with each other through their mouths. She rubbed against his angry and massive bulge while slowly unbuckling his belt. Jehan furrowed his brows, getting more and more impatient at her playful teasing.

But at last, belt is removed and the button is undone. Mia gave Jehan a kiss one last time before grabbing the zipper of his pants and pulling it down.

There, she saw his boxers trying its very best to keep his package in. Her hands caressed his chiseled body, his chest, down to his abs, and finally, to the bands of his boxers. The only thing left to do is pull them down.

"There's people outside." Mia said, looking down at his aching boner as people walked passed their car in the busy street of Seoul.

"It's sound proof, the windows are tinted, no one's going to find out." Jehan assured her.

Mia bit her lips and was about pull his boxers down when a static sound appeared inside the car, surprising them.

"Seriously? Guys?" Rachel spoke in their in-ears.

Mia started chuckling while Jehan shut his eyes closed and sighed in frustration.

"We just got the first baby to safety and now, you guys are planning to have a second one? Hold your damn horses. Chill. God." Rachel said, making the two who are still on each other, laughing.

"Mia. Please get off of him. I can see and hear everything. Continue this to a place where no one gets traumatized." Rachel begged.

Mia went back to her seat and buttoning up her shirt. Jehan wore his pants and buckled his seat belt. He started the engine and finally drove.

"You look so fuckable driving this car with unbuttoned shirt and lipstick stains." Mia said, staring at the driving Jehan.

"Don't say that while pulling your skirt—"

"Oh, come on!" Rachel shouted once again.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.9K 376 35
Bloody Crimson Park is not unaware of her quirks, nor of her cold and hard earned demeanor. She's the neck to the head of the country's largest crime...
3K 114 25
*Can NOT be read as a standalone* Lisa is a total badass during the day and completely paranoid at night. She has lots of trust issues because of her...
665K 23.5K 51
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "Mr. Jungkook, I am here to kill you' Y/n spoke. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
23.8K 483 10
Y/N gets kidnapped after leaving her work at night. As she's being kept in a basement room, she learns that her kidnapper isn't her biggest enemy. J...