๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜...

De firery_vry

"๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜... Mais

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S1: 1 Raise of the snakes
S1: 2 Home
S1: 3 Snakebit
S1: 4 Never trust a Snake
S1: 5 Can of Worms
S1: 6 The Snake King
S1: 9 - 10 The Royal Blacksmiths | The Green Ninja
S1: 11 All of Nothing
S1: 12 Raise of the Great Devourer
S1: 13 Day of the Great Devourer
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S2: 2 Pirates vs. Ninja
S2: 3 Double Trouble
S2: 4 Ninjaball Run
S2: 5 Child's Play
S2: 6 Wrong Place, Wrong Time
S2: 7 The Stone Army
S2: 8 The Day Ninjago Stood Still
S2: 9 The Last Voyage
S2: 10 Island of Darkness
S2: 11The Last Hope
S2: 12 Return Of The Overlord
S2: 13 Raise of the Spinjitzu Master

S2: 1 Darkness Shall Raise

197 15 0
De firery_vry

episode of this chapter
S2 E1: Darkness Shall Raise
chapter word count: 3202 words

THIRD PERSON

S2 E1: Darkness Shall Raise

[NAME] AND LLOYD QUIETLY sat on the sidewalk as they played an intense game of Uno. Lloyd carefully examined his next move before placing down a plus two card.

"UNO!" He shouted before [Name] and proudly held his final card. [Name] laughed at his friend before pulling out a plus four card.

"Plus six!" [Name] wheezed as he watched the smirk fall from Lloyd's face.

"You can't do that!" Lloyd shouted as he stomped his feet.

"I can and I will."

The Ninjas who were done fixing a light pole the Cole broke walked over to the two wondering what their little argument was about. "You can't stack four on two! Tell him, Kai!" Lloyd claimed as he pointed at [Name] who looked offended.

"Actually it's an unwritten rule," Jay added as he and Cole laughed at the two.

Just then Nya arrived on her motorbike with Sensei Wu on the sidecar. "I may have found us a place to live.

"Really? But there's a waiting list a mile long to live in Ninjago City. How'd you do that?" Jay questioned but he was really amazed by Nya.

"I know a guy, who knows a girl and she knows this girl who knows a guy. Well, this guy knows a girl who's a real estate agent, and she can help you find a place if you catch my drift." Nya handed Jay the lady's business card.

"And where are you off to?"

"We have to find the components to fix the Ninja tank, and my dragon ointment has finally arrived. It's a day trip, but once we get back we'll be flying once again. Also, I love scenic drives, ha, ha" Sensei Wu answered and turned to Nya. "Punch it Nya."

"AY, Ay Sensei." Nya then started her engine and drove off.

"Yee-haw!"

[Name] sneaked behind Jay and snatched the business card Nya gave to him away. "Patty Keys, Real Estate Queen." He read out loud and Jay let out a little chuckle. "Uh, This is exactly what we need. Once we get a roof over our head. We can start properly training Lloyd and [Name]."

Cole nodded in agreement. "Good, 'cause if we know lord Garmadon, he's not going to be taking any breaks. And let's not forget the Serpentine are still at large ."

THEY WERE SHOWN TO a run down apartment. Patty Keys opened the door to a terrible condition that made [Name] shiver with disgust. "This one bedroom one-half bath is a cosy dream." Petty Key stated as they walked in. "Who needs extras when everything is right in arms reach."

"Now wait until you see the lighting." She then flipped the light which ended up exploding the lightbulb above. Cole looked at the broken shock as they then moved to the windows. "Uh... Who needs light when you have a view? Heh."

"I guess that's a nice view." [Name] joked as he stared at the brick-covered window. "Uh, why do I smell like old people," Lloyd asked as he walked past Patty Key to [Name].

Petty Key sighed. "Look, doll, I'm trying to work around your budget. This is all you can afford."

"Uh, this looks... Promising. Remember, guy, Sensei told us our main objective is to train Lloyd, and [Name]. Not kick out feet up in some swanky suit. If this is all we can afford, this is all we can afford" Cole said as he looked around the compound trying to get pity from Peyy Key.

Jay then cut him off and pointed at his chest. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not rush into any decisions. I mean if it's really all about Lloyd and [Name], don't we need to live someplace that'll make his training easier?"

"If we need a training space, you guys can easily afford a rooftop or just go to an open field-" [Name]'s words were cut short by Lloyd who stepped on his foot and covered his mouth to make sure the [h/c] boy wasn't going to scream.

"If we have to get Lloyd and [Name] ready to save Ninjago from Lloyds father, shouldn't they at least have their own rooms?" Kai pipped in as Zane shook his head and joined the conversation.

"Technically, that does not matter, he only-" Kai lightly punched him, shutting the Ninja Droid up.

Jay then turned to Petty Kay and gave her a small smile. "We're only thinking about the children. Ha, ha."

Petty smiled and intertwined her hands. "I do have another property that you would just love."

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

The Ninjas started in amazement at the Apartment Petty had brought them. "Wow! Oh, man."

"Now this is the nine-bedroom Hero Suit. Floor to the ceiling window digital all television, state of the art gaming console." She listened as they stepped into the apartment.

"Uh, it seems a little out of our price range." Cole sighed as he rubbed his neck.

"Because it is- Mhum!!" [Name] mumbled as Cole clasped his hand over his mouth muffling his words.

Petty shook her head and smiled at the Ninjas. "Oh, sure it costs a little more, but you deserve it." She claimed and pointed at the Roof. "There's also a dragon kept on the roof."

"Nice." Jay rubbed his chin and smirked as they walked over to the large open window. "Maybe we can get a hero discount. After all, we are the Ninjas who saved the city."

"I thought Lord Garmadon saved the city." She questioned as Jay huffed and crossed his arms. "Hmmph!"

"Or we can get day jobs to pay for the extra expenses," Kai suggested and Zane nodded. "We always said we could use a little more responsibility."

"But we have to train Lloyd and [Name]." Kai pointed out and Petty Key smirked at them. "I did mention the in house training facility."

Petty Ket then clicked a button which slid a wall away revealing multiple training equipment and punching bags.

"We'll take it!"

JAY HAD GOTTEN A job as a pizza delivery man. He hurriedly took the Pizza boxes from the chef and placed them on the back of his bike as the chef shouted at him as he left. "If you're late, no tip."

He arrived at his first house and knocked on the door. The owner immediately opened it. The two exchanged small smiles with one another before the owner handed Jay his tip.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Cole landed a job as a bank security guard. And was currently chasing after a criminal who was robbing that place. He instantly pinned the man down, before taking the bag and shaking his boss's hand. The boss retracted his hand and shook his head before pointing at the bag, realizing his mistake Cole handed the money to the and chuckled a bite.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Zane landed a job as a chef at a sushi restaurant. He managed to impress his customers with his amazing cooking skills enhancing his speed, which left him a satisfying paycheck.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Kai circled a new paper in red as he pulled down his mask and arrived at the address the newspaper had on. A lady appeared from the door and two kids were behind her were some kids holding large balloons

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Once they arrived home they all placed the money they had earned into their shared rent jar, smiling at each other because they were able this month's rent.

They all then turned to the training room and watched as Lloyd ran on the treadmill while [Name] somehow found himself upside down and doing pull ups.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Jay ran to one of his customers who was waiting for his pizza outside his door. When the blue ninja handed the pizza over and opened his hand. He was met with a door slammed to his face and no tip.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Cole glared at an elderly lady and watched as she exited the bank and started crossing the street clenching her bag. Thinking that she had stolen something so he ran to her to stop her but was met with a bag plummeting to his face. Shocked he looked back at his boss shaking his head at him.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Seeing the board expression on his customer's faces, he flicked some buttons off his arm and started cooking at a lightning fast speed entering their cheers of entertainment.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Curranty Kai was being used as a bouncy house for the birthday boy as his friends watched and stood in a line waiting for their turn.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

"Oh, My feet, I can't feel my feet," Cole complained as [Name] brought over a tub of water with ice in it.

[Name] walked over to Lloyd in the training room and saw the blond swing at the punching bag which ended up knocking him over.

Kai and Zane then walked into the house. Kai fell to the couch with dirt all over him. "There's so many of them, and they won't stop." He harshly said, exhausted as he fainted.

Zane then came over to the two, sighing as pouring oil into his arms. "My gear locked up several times. I didn't even know my gears could lock." He explained as Jay tried to reach for the gaming controller.

"I don't even have enough energy to play video games." He whined. "That's surprising." [Name] commented as he and Lloyd made their way out of the training room.

"Oh, But I thought you were going to train us when you got home."

Cole shook his head and stood up. "Sorry, camp but we can't until we make rent." Cole then turned to Jay. "Is this jar getting any bigger? We're not even close." The lighting Ninja said as he started shaking the jar.

"And the rent is due tomorrow."

[Name] looked at all their sad and tired faces' before sighing. "I can get a job." He offered as all the Ninjas looked at him in surprise.

"That is not possible, [Name]. Children your age simply cannot find a job in Ninjago City, but even if you somehow managed to find one you be paid small amounts compared to the your working hours, with his technical child labour." Zane started as a date filled in the brain.

"Zane right, you should be the focus of the rant, [Name]. Leave it to the grown up." Cole calmly said and smiled at the young boy before turning to the brothers. "I can pull a double shift."

"And I can do it over time." Zane Added.

Jay got off from the ground and used the television counter to support him. "Maybe I can sling a few pizza pies."

"I can make a little extra if I do a human piñata," Kai claimed.

There was dead silence in the room as they all stared at Kai with horror and confusion. Kai shivered and covered his ears. "Ugh, don't ask."

Cole smiled and looked at everyone. "Great, then our priorities are set. Tomorrow we make rent."

"And, uh what about us?" Lloyd asked as he pointed at himself and [Name].

Cole then splashed his feet in the cold water and noticed that all the ice had dissolved. "How about, you two help out and fetch me some more ice, huh."

Lloyd only blinked disappointed as [Name] made his way to the kitchen.

IT WAS THE AFTERNOOD in Ninjago city. [Name] watched as Lloyd played some video game before getting up from his seat and started heading towards the shower.

"Where are you going?" Lloyd asked and looked away from the flat screen.

[Name] stopped walking and turned to the blond. "I'm going to go take a shower so I can get ready for a job interview." He replied and started preparing his clothes.

Lloyd followed him into his room and saw that the clothes that [Name] took out were casual street wear. He quickly shook it off as his eyes followed [Name] back to his closet. "But isn't hiring someone underage... Illegal, and what if you don't get paid enough." Lloyd questioned.

[Name] paused and threw for a second. "It probably is, but so? Pulse if they give me a bad paycheck I'll send in an anonymous message to the police to get them all arrested!" He casually said and skipped towards the bathrooms.

Lloyd sighed as he watched his friend disappear from his sight. At the moment we wanted to spend some time with [Name], just the two of them, alone. 'I guess another time.' He thought and walked back to the living room.

The games helped him take his mind off [Name] but also prevented him from realizing the Hypnobrai General being lowered down by some Fangpyers and Vanamaris.

After a few minutes, Lloyd squinted his eyes and noticed Skales reflecting off the television screen. "Wha-!" He panicked as the snake started knocking on their apartment's large glass window.

"Hello, little boy."

Lloyd jumped up from the couch and threw his controller out of his hand as he started running towards the door. "Help me!" He screamed and tried to guess the password of the security system.

"Door is locked."

"Ugh! I know! I want it open!" Lloyd cried as he tried to pull on the door. Just then Skales carved a circle through the window.

Lloyd quickly turned around when he heard the glass shatter. "What do you want from me!" He questioned as Skales slithered up to him

"You seem to be the only thing your dad cares about." Skales started to back Lloyd up against the door. "But with you as my hostage, he'll have no other choice but to let me lead the serpentine! Hyah!" Skales claimed before he was struck by a broomstick.

Skales moved away from Lloyd and held his head in pain. "[Name]!" Lloyd happily called out as his friend came rushing to him.

Before [Name] had heard the breaking glass and screaming from Lloyd all the way in the shower. So he quickly turned the water off, he didn't have time to properly dry himself so he grabbed some random clothes from his basket and threw them one before grabbing a broom that was left in the kitchen.

"I really hate snakes." [Name] claimed as Skales started rushing towards them. [Name] shielded Lloyd from the Serpentine even though he too was afraid.

"You imbécil!" Skale yelled and hissed at the two boys.

Just then knocking was heard at the door, and a failed voice rang out. "Hello? What's going on in there?" The voice that [Name] was able to recognize belonged to Sensei Wu and by the tone of the hit he seemed worried.

"Help!"

AS THE NINJAS RETURNED they were left confused as to why the front door was broken. "[Name]! Lloyd!" Cole called out as they chucked around the apartment.

"They're not here."

Kai then walked over to the training room and saw that there was no sighting of the two boys. "Uh, we shouldn't have left him," Kai said and Cole turned to him. "We shouldn't have taken those jobs in the first place. What were we thinking, Losing Lloyd and [Name] is by far our greatest loss."

"But It could be your greatest lesson." Sensei Wu stated as he, Nya, Lloyd and [Name] walked through the broken off door.

"[Name]! Lloyd! You two are okay."

[Name] looked over at Lloyd and noticed he was shaken up about what happened a few hours previous hours ago. "We weren't going to be, until Nya and Sensei showed up at the last moment." [Name] explained.

Nya rolled her eyes. "I go away for a day, and everything falls apart."

Kai smiled and walked up to Sensei Wu. "I guess we can say we don't need all the fancy, we just need each other."

"You want us to help clean up?" Sensei Wu questioned as Kai smirked at him. "Well, we are a team."

Sensei Wu then turned to Nya. "Nya I think it's time for another road trip."

"Hole on!" Cole called out. Stopping his Sensei from leaving. "I got a better idea."

BACK IN THE OLD rusty apartment, the Ninjas were first introduced. They all placed down their personal belongings because they had just moved in.

"It's not much with this one bedroom, one half bath is a cozy dream. We need extras when everything is in our arm's reach." Cole quoted from Patty Key.

Lloyd dumped into Jay which caused the laughing ninja a box full of heavy items on Kai's foot. [Name] watched as Kai hopped in pain and laughed a bite before going to help Lloyd.

"Feels like home to me." Jay chuckled. "Hey, at least we get to stay in Ninjago City, for a little while."

"And now with all the distractions out the way, we can put all our energy into training Lloyd and [Name]." Zane smiled and watched as Lloyd accidentally dumped [Name] against the wall.

Nya then walked through the door. "Looking good. And with the Money [Name] got from his law case we can renovate this place and add some extra beds privately."

The others looked at Nya and then at [Name] confused. "Oh right. Turns out it is illegal to hire someone underage, but they still did! But when I started working I only got paid 2 dollars an hour. So when I talk to management about it, they ignore me! So now they're in jail~" [Name] calmly said and smiled once he was done.

Silence filled the room to the point you could hear a pin drop. "Yeah, No way that happened," Jay spoke up.

"Hey! it did! Right, Sensei?" [Name] asked and Wu nodded his head. "Indeed it happened. I do say [Name] would make a fine lawyer if he wasn't a ninja."

Kai then walked up to Wu. "I know the serpentine general got away, but you never told us, whatever happened to Skales?"

[Name] chuckled as Wu replied. "Uh, he found a home, but it's not quite as roomy here."

Skales new found cozy home: Prison

It was night time and Skales gripped his window bars. "Mark my wordsss. This won't be the lasttt you see of me!!" He declared yelling into the night sky.

"Lights out." The guard announced.

Skale snapped his head in the human's direction. "Oh, very funny! You'll rue the day you made a fool of me!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..."

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
↓ next chapter ↓

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

349K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...
300K 7.4K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
234K 7.3K 61
โž› ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’Œ. *เฉˆโœฉ Y/n is master of times descendent, also known as acronix's son. Although he has no memory's...
7.9K 314 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) โœฟ"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...