Stardew Valley Oneshots

By Mothman28

*Requests are open* A collection of Stardew Valley one-shots from simple rainy days to fluff-like cuddling un... More

The first meet
Game Night Reader x Sebastian
Boat Ride ReaderxElliott
Chicken Wrangler ReaderxShane
Nighttime Surprise ReaderxAbigail
Doctors Orders Reader x Harvey
headcannons
Requests
Sam Head Cannons
Sebastian Headcannons
Abigail Head cannons
requests
1000s Reads!
The doctors sick day
The proposal (Sebastian)
Yandere Abigail
Elliott head cannons
The Mines-Robin

commissions!

96 2 0
By Mothman28

Hi y'all it's the author (it's been forever I'm so sorry) I'm back to writing and I Do writing commissions now if anyone is interested! I'll do a oneshot for almost any fandom for only 5$ through PayPal!( I need to save up for my own apartment) I'll write anything except noncon and underage stuff! I'll update this book soon I promise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 13.8K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
461K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.2M 65.9K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
734K 38.9K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...