𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 • peter p...

By slvtforswift

"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧... More

𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐥𝐢𝐳 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

33 3 74
By slvtforswift

it was finally time for lunch and rose and alex were walking up to the usual table peter, ned, and rose usually sat at.

"are you sure you wanna sit with us? you really don't have to, alex. i only asked you because i know you're good at causing distractions and you can steer the conversation away from liz. i would just sit quiet and be miserable listening to them talk about liz, but—."

"rose. shut up." alex interrupted. "i'm doing this because your feelings are fragile and i want to protect them."

"fine, yeah, okay."

they walked up to the table and alex plopped down across from peter and ned.

"hi," was all alex said.

rose slowly sat down.

"hiii, alex." ned swooned.

ned had a crush on alex the second he met her. she was just so hot and badass.

he though, didn't know the secret she was hiding about her sexuality.

"ned." alex nodded to him.

"how are you today? i heard rose was tutoring you. you know, if you ever need a better tutor than rose, i'm here. not that rose is a bad tutor, it's just...i have more experience with tutoring. yeah." ned nodded.

"yeah. sure. i'll think about it." alex replied and turned to peter. "peter."

"hey, alex."

"what're you doing tonight? you wanna come to rose's house? she might need some help tutoring me." alex said.

"why do you all think i'm a bad tutor? you're the one who asked me to—." rose began.

alex kicked her under the table.

"ouch! oh, uh, i mean...yeah, i may need some hel—help." rose nodded. "but also, i know you have that stark internship tonight, so—."

alex kicked her again.

"ow!" she exclaimed.

"peter can miss one night of his stupid internship. just call mister stark and tell him you're busy." alex interjected.

"i can't just do that, but maybe i can come after." peter shrugged.

"what? you're really choosing them over building my legos with me?" ned furrowed his eyebrows.

"no, i'm—i'm not, but rosie needs my help and i wanna help her." peter shrugged.

"fine, but i want to come too. i'll go when you get back, peter. we can go together." ned said.

"but—."

"sounds good. i'm leaving now. see you guys later." alex responded.

she then stood up and walked away from the table.

rose smiled internally.

alex was a great planner.

the only thing the two girls forgot was that liz allan would be there.

and peter really liked liz allan.

🕷️

"are you sure you kids will all be good here by yourselves tonight? i know it's a week day, but you know may and i like to do dinner sometimes on weekdays." jim said to rose and alex that evening.

"we'll be fine, dad. i promise." she replied.

"good."

"oh, by the way, peter and ned are coming by later on. and liz should be here any minute." rose informed.

she then frowned after mentioning liz.

she had realized the mistake her and alex made after school and told alex about it.

alex told rose not to worry about it.

rose decided to put her trust in alex and listened to her and tried not to worry.

but she couldn't help it.

"that's fine, but please tell ned no legos. the last time he was here with them, the rocket ship from star wars that he was making broke and there were pieces everywhere. and i was still stepping on legos days after we cleaned it up." jim replied.

rose let out a small laugh. "okay dad, no legos. plus, it would be a distraction from our work."

"you're right, it would."

he walked to the door and slipped his shoes on.

"okay, there is some money on the counter for you kids to order some pizza and there's ice cream in the freezer. don't make a mess, don't be too loud, and most importantly, have a good tutoring session. love you, rose."

"love you too, dad."

and then, jim was gone.

"you know ned's gonna being legos, right?" alex raised her eyebrows.

rose sighed. "yeah, i know. it's fine as long as it's already built and he's gentle with it."

"and if it's not already built and/or he's not gentle with it?" alex questioned.

"then i guess he has to leave." she shrugged.

"wow. that's real harsh. especially from you, miss nice girl." alex poked her.

"i know, but i don't wanna make my dad upset and then have him ground me and not let me have anyone over the apartment again." rose explained.

"come on, rose, jimbo would never do that to you. he hasn't before, has he?" alex raised her eyebrows.

"no, but that's because i haven't given him a reason to." the blonde replied.

"oh whatever. the point i'm trying to make is, is that maybe ned and peter...shouldn't come..." alex trailed off.

"what? you're the one who invited them!" rise exclaimed.

"no, i know. trust me, i unfortunately know. what i also know is that they're prone to...messes or whatever. plus, do you really want peter around liz? you know, because you want him and he wants her and all three of you are gonna be in the same room."

"i don't want him around liz, but i also want him to be here, so..." she trailed off.

"so you're not gonna tell him and ned not to come?" alex asked, although she already knew the answer.

"mm mm. we might be done by the time they get here anyway, so it doesn't even matter." rose replied.

"okay." alex muttered.

there was then a knock on the front door and rose looked over.

"it's probably liz. i'll let 'er in." alex said and stood up.

she went over to the door and opened it.

it was, in fact, liz.

"hey, you." alex greeted.

"hi, al." liz smiled and hugged her.

alex hugged back then after pulling away, liz entered and alex closed the door.

"hi, liz. um, we're gonna do the studying at the kitchen table, so you can go put your stuff in the kitchen. alex and i will be right in." rose informed.

"cool." liz nodded and headed into the kitchen.

rose let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in.

"are you sure you're okay with this? i only asked liz to come because she's one of my other really good friends and i know she's struggling in algebra like me." alex said.

"yeah, i'm okay. it's fine. i'll be right out, okay?" rose raised her eyebrows.

alex nodded. "okay."

she then went off to the kitchen and rose closed her eyes and let out a breath.

"okay, rose, you've got this. it's just liz allan, right? yeah. just liz allan. she's just here for some help." rose whispered to herself.

she then opened her eyes and got up and went off to the kitchen.

"are we ready to start?" she asked.

"mhm." liz nodded.

"i think so." alex added.

"okay. let's do it."

🕷️

alex watched rose watch the front door willing peter to come. although studying isn't really supposed to be fun, she was looking forward to seeing peter again.

alex and liz left about two hours later.

"you sure you're good? you were watching that door like a hawk, dude." alex asked.

"of course i'm okay. just a little disappointed." rose answered.

"yeah. i'm sorry." alex apologized.

"not your fault." rose shrugged.

"alex, come on, flash and betty are waiting." liz called from the door.

"you better go." rose said.

"okay. do you wanna...tag along? flash sorta has a thing for you, so i think he'd be happy so see you." alex offered.

rose shook her head. "no, that's okay. and um...please tell flash i'm not interested. i don't have the heart to do it myself."

alex nodded. "will do. you shouldn't be with him anyway. he's so...ugh. anyway, i'll see you later, rose."

"bye, alex."

alex then left the apartment with liz and closed the door behind her.

rose sighed and plopped down on the couch.

she couldn't exactly be mad at peter. something probably came up with his...spider stuff, but she still would've appreciated a call or even just a text.

she looked at the door before shaking her head.

she stood up and changed into some comfy pajamas plopping down on the couch and turning the tv on.

as she flicked through the channels, she heard a knock on the door.

it must've been jim.

or so she thought.

"did you forget your keys again, dad?" she called as she stood up.

she went over to the door to reveal that it was, in fact, not her father.

it was peter parker.

AUTHORS NOTE
more peter and rose scenes in the next chapter, i promise!

muah,
lea <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
584K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...