Heartless Sweetheart🩡

By aqsabutt07

So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this bookπŸ’™πŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his l... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1πŸ’™
Chapter 2πŸ’™
Chapter 4πŸ’™
Chapter 5πŸ’™
Chapter 6πŸ’™
Chapter 7πŸ’™
Chapter 8πŸ’™
Chapter 9πŸ’™
Chapter 10πŸ’™
Chapter 11πŸ’™
Chapter 12πŸ’™
Chapter 13πŸ’™
Chapter 14πŸ’™
Chapter 15πŸ’™
Chapter 16πŸ’™
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 3πŸ’™

2.2K 186 205
By aqsabutt07

Tae:"but i have some conditions..."

He said making kook scared and nervous but he still hesitatly nodded because he wanna know those conditions.....

Tae:"after marriage you have to leave your house and will live with me in my mansion i will not come to your house after marriage...you will never interfere in my business and never come in my way and never interrupt me when im working...and dont expect anything romantic or lovey dovey from me as i dont like all these things...and lastly never order around me...."he said with a straight face without any emotions and kook get shocked...

he didn't expect that tae will put these type of condition before the marriage...will he never get the love he wants from his wife??will he neved get the love he used to saw when his parents was alive...he thought when he get married he will be happy but now will he??...

Kook:"w-why suddenly all this conditions are you f-force to marry m-me ??and w-why your m-mansion are you n-not happy..."he mumbles softly not to make tae angry or annoyed....

Tae:"there is no way i will leave my dad's mansion at any cost....if you have any problem with all this conditions than you can said No to the marriage right now..and about forcing me??? No one has the audacity to force me or order me on anything....."he said annoyed and kook felt hurt and his face fell immediately and he sadly looked down biting his lips his eyes went teary and he was rapidly blinking them so his tears wont fall down......

Tae was not liking it....his heart hurt seeing kook being sad but what he can do ??? He cant leave his mansion its his dad's last memory he have spend his whole childhood there with his dad and no way he would leave this mansion and went somewhere else so his so called mother and her husband and daughter do whatever in there behind his back no way he can't do this that's why he came up with this condition......

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Kook:"Well its true that my house is small heck its not even my house and tae is right...tae is rich and how can he lives in a small house with me... when he spend his life leaving in a mansion...i really like tae and dont wanna loose him....." he thought and smile sadly and looked at tae..

Kook:"N-no i dont have any problem with any of your condition i will never disturb your work and never come in your way....and you cant live in my house...because its not my house either...i dont have a house of mine to be honest...i wanted to tell you all about myself before marriage so everything will be clear in between us......"he said and smile sadly and tae nodded...

he felt bad to talk that rudely to kook...but he dont know why he's feeling this bad and hurt seeing kook sad...he never felt bad when he talk coldly or rudely to jimin who's his only friend....

Kook:"i-i dont have parents they died when i was 13 and my relatives t-take all my property and abandoned me on streets... than an old couple took me in as they dont have any children and i started to live with them because i had no one either and no where to live and i started to work at the young age while studying because i dont wanna bother that old couple much about me they were already doing so much for me.....than the couple shifted to their hometown after 3 years ...and i still live in their house only...they never told me to leave their house...and i didnt leave the house either as i was saving money because i wanted to open a cafe as its my mom's last wish but she died before fulfilling it.....

i dont wanna hide anything from you or lie to you before marriage...because my mom always said that relationship not build up on lies....i cant give you the luxurious life you have i cant afford it...if you still wanna stop this marriage than im okay with whatever you decides..." he said he didnt tell how tae's mother help him building his cafe again and convinced him to marry tae because he dont wanna make tae feel that he's marrying him for money... tae's stone heart hurt like hell for the first time after ages...

He can understand how it felt when your parents died or your closed ones betrayed you and how it feels to be alone and had no one by your side to relay on to get the comfort and assurance you want  ...he didnt thought kook has been through this much.....

he promised himself that he will give a chance to this marriage for real this time.....First he thought maybe his mother found someone like her for himself or someone who is hungry for money but he was so wrong kook is not like that...

Tae:"i dont have any problem with you being poor or lives in someone else house..and as i said I've everything and i dont want anything for you so dont take stress about it...but you will stay with me after marriage and that's it as my father built this mansion with so much love and i have spend my whole childhood there with him so i dont wanne leave that mansion ever i hope you understand....."he said in his cold voice and kook smiled widely...

he can understand tae's situation ....tae must be close to his father so much and thats why he dont wanna live somewhere else...its not about the luxurious life or big house...its about the love and emotions that mansion holds....

Kook:"reallyy...you still wanna marry me..."he asked with the widest bunny smile and tae felt something like happiness for the first time seeing kook happy face again...and he nodded...

Kook:"its okay i can understand you must be attached to your father so much....i dont have any problem living with you...i can happily live with you anywhere you want...."he said and tae blushed at that...his heart flutters when kook said he will happily live wherever tae live...this line gave him different kind of feeling that he never felt before...

After that they order food and started eating and talked for sometime in which only kook talked more and tae just nodded or sometimes replied shortly...and it was already 6pm and tae had a meeting so he stood up...

Tae:"i have a meeting at 7 so i have to go now..."he said and kook nodded and stood up...

Kook:"it was really nice meeting you taehyung-sii..."he said smiling and tae nodded and turned around and walked towards the door...

Kook:"taehyung-sii wait..."he said and ran behind tae...tae stopped and turned around looking at kook with a raised eyebrow...

Tae:"yes..."he said and kook scratch the back of his neck and nervously laughed...

Kook:"c-can i have your n-number please..."he asked hopefully showing his puppy eyes and tae's heart melt seeing his bambie eyes and he nodded and gave his personal number to kook who jumped like a bunny in excitement and tae felt strange feeling seeing kook that happy because of him and he hurriedly went from their to ignore that feeling.....

Tae went to his office and kook went to his cafe...kook was so happy that tae didnt have any problem with him being poor....and tae felt strangely happy that kook trust him enough to share everything with him and being honest with him and that he's not like others and the way he understands him and didnt push or ask anything about his father's matter he's grateful for that.....whole day both were thinking about each other...

At night kook was laying on his bed and thinking about tae...he decided to text tae but than drop the idea as tae told him not to contact him if not important but...than he again thought its not bad to just text him...

Kook:"but what if he's busy...or what if he thought that im weird or to clingy??aahhh what should i doo..."he thought and pout...

Kook:"its okay kook lets just text him a good night...yess it would be great..."he thought and smile and write a goodnight text for tae and sended him...he was waiting for the reply and just like that he slept...

Tae was busy whole day after coming back from the restaurant he had 3 long meetings and its already 12am...he tiredly went home and without eating anything went straight to his room and get freshen up...after that he layed on his bed and checked his phone for any email...but he saw a text instead...

~~~~•••

Hey its me jungkook....i hope you have a good day today.....its really nice meeting you today i hope we meet soon..... dont overwork...good night...and take care...

I'm sorry but i hope i didn't disturb you🩷

~~~~•••

Tae read the text and unknowingly a small smile appeared on his face and his heart again started beating fast....he felt happy and felt an unknown feeling that he never felt before...

no one ever care for him after his dad or send him a goodnight text...he saved jungkook's number and decided to reply him but he again dont know how to reply so he drops the idea and put his phone aside and started thinking about today...and sleep just like that...

NEXT DAY...

Kook woke up happily and checked his phone for tae's reply but his face fell when he saw that tae didnt replied to his text...but than he shrugged it off..

Kook:"maybe he was busy and didnt checked his phone...its okay i will call him today..."he said to himself and started to get ready for today...

It was afternoon and he was working and mrs.kim came to his cafe....

Kook:"welcome mrs.kim ...how are you..."he asked politely and mrs.kim really wanted to roll her eyes but forced a sweet smile...

Mrs.kim:"im good my son...how are you..."she asked and kook smiled...

Kook:"im good please have a seat...what would you like to have..."he asked and mrs.kim denied

Mrs.kim:"i dont want anything...i came here to told you that tae is going LA next week for 2 week so we have decided to do the engagement before that...so after 6 days on Saturday the engagement will be held so be ready..."she said and kook become happy but also sad that tae is going so far for 2 week...

After that mrs.kim went away...and kook decided to call tae...

~~~~~~~~

Tae was in office working because his mom just told him in the morning that she had fix the engagement on Saturday and he was so angry on her and was ready to denied because he's working on a very important project and he have to go to LA on sunday right after the next day of engagement...

Suddenly his phone rang he get more angry and without looking he attend the call...

On the call...

Tae:" for Fvck sake I'm busy don't call me again..."he said harshly and ready to cut the call but stopped by a small voice...

Kook:"i-im sorry i didn't knew im sorry i will not call again..."he said softly shivering by hearing the loud voice and tae suddenly saw the phone and curse himself he felt bad to talk like that...

Tae:"No its okay...i thought it was someone else..."he said hurriedly and than realise what he did and clear his throat...

Tae:"why did you called me..."he asked coldly

Kook:"y-your mom came to me and told me that you are g-going to LA on sunday...and o-our e-engagement is on Saturday..."he stuttered shyly and tae really wanted to coo at him but control himself...

Tae:"yeah i have a important meeting there..."

Kook:"can i c-come to see you off at the airport on sunday please??..."he asked nervously and tae really wanted to squished the cute bunny...

Tae:"sure you can..."he said coldly...he dont know why he agreed on this...but he just cant able to denied kook..

Kook:"thank youu so much...bye bye take care..."he happily said and tae reply with a "bye" and cut the call...and chuckled lightly at the cute boy...

~~~~~~~••••

Kook was so excited yet nervous for the whole week and he daily texted tae a goodnight or sometimes at daytime also...but tae didnt checked his phone often because he was busy in the project and kook understands it and didnt disturb tae much...and tae did replied him once or twice in this week and kook is happy with it.....

Finally the engagement day came and kook was so happy from the morning and texted tae but tae just replied him shortly as he was busy in the meeting because he have to go to LA today....

Kook reached the location and standing on the stage alone he was so nervouse seeing so many unknown people because he had no one so on one came from his side...and he was all alone standing on the stage waiting for tae...but suddenly someone came to him...

Kook's outfit...

Jimin:"Hii...dear brother-in-law im jimin...tae's only soulmate and Bestfrnd since birth....."he  suddenly said out of nowhere making the poor bunny scared...

Kook:"H-hii im jungkook...nice to meet you jimin-sii..."he said nervously and bowed... jimin chuckled...

Jimin:"you dont have to be formal with me brother-in-law...just call me jimin or hyung okay.."he smiled and kook also smiled feeling comfortable with jimin...and nodded..

Kook:"okay jimin hyung..."he said and smiled and jimin cooed at the adorable bunny.....and both started talking...kook were looking at the entrance again n again feeling nervous...and jimin noticed it...

Jimin:"are you waitingg for you wifey brother-in-law..."he asked teasingly wiggling his eyebrows and kook blushed and looked down making jimin laughed loudly..

Jimin:"dont worry he will come soon have some patience..."he said laughing and kook nodded shyly...

Suddenly soft music started playing and the door open and there comes taehyung looking like a goddess...

Tae's dress...

His hairs...

Kook breath hitched seen taehyung...he was mesmerised by his soon to be wife's beauty...tae was looking like an ethereal goddess...kook cant beleive that this beauty will soon belong to him...how can he become this lucky to have someone like tae in his life...

He was lost in tae's beauty that he forgot to blink his eyes...his bambie eyes shined seeing tae's exposed milky smooth waist...it was so thin that he can fit it in his single palm....he drools when he saw how a beautiful waist chanin is decorating his thin waist making it more mesmerizing and the bunny gulped as his mouth watered....

he was so lost staring at the waist that he didn't realise when tae walk to him and stand in front of him...jimin nudge his shoulder and he came out of his thoughts...

Jimin:"bro close your mouth...you're drooling..."he said and kook immediately came out of his thoughts getting embarrassed...

Tae was no better he was also staring at kook with unknown emotions and get stunned seeing kook...kook was looking so handsome in this outfit just like a greek God...he look at kook's sparkly bambie eyes and he get confused...he follow the bunny's gaze and saw how the bunny drooling at his waist like a hungry baby....and chuckled internally....

Kook snapped out of his thoughts and looked at tae who was already looking at him... tae become shy while his cheeks get a little red and he avoided kook's gaze...

Kook held out his hand for tae... tae saw how kook's hand is slightly shaking because of nervousness and put his hand on kook's helding it tightly making kook calm and smiled standing beside him...

Kook was continuesly eyeing tae's expose waist and tae noticed it and pulls his pallu(scarf) infront of his belly hiding his waist making kook whined at the lose of the delicious sight..making tae laughed internally....

Tae:"eyes up jeon..."he said and kook get shocked as he got caught but then looked down pouting hardly making tae cooed internally....

~~~~~

Many people came to their engagement as tae is a famouse CEO so many celebrities and other people came to attend his engagement... kook was so nervouse because he felt that he don't belong to this place but after seeing tae by his side all his worries flew away and he get lost in tae's beautiful ocean eyes...

Both put rings on each others hand and everyone clapped for them jimin was the loud one who was cheering for them...

Their Rings...

Everyone started congratulate them one by one...and kook smiled at them but tae just nodding with a blank face...

Suddenly tae's aunt and her son came to them...making tae annoyed he rolled his eyes...he dont like anyone who belongs to his mother's side......

Linda:"Oh tae sweetie...you're looking so gorgeous like always...i dont know why you choose a kid as your husband my son will look really good with you...he's also a successful CEO you know...he could have help you in your company to make it successful...."she brage about her son making kook feel bad about himself and he looked down sadly...

Tae become angry hearing what she said and he looked at kook who was looking down sadly and his anger become more worse...and than his cousin came to put more fuel on his anger...

Tony:"mom is right tae...i will suit more with you instead of that kid...he's literally looking like a kid and he cant satisfy you like a man...you know what i mean and i can give you anything you want...but he can't even afford a meal in a five star restaurant for you...i will satisfy you better...leave him and come to me you need a man for yourself not a kid..we will merge our companies and made them world wide famous...."he said and laughed loudly and tae started shaking in anger his eyes become red...

He held a glass full of wine and throws it on Tony's face who got stunned by tae's action and kook got shocked seeing his angry fiance...

Tae:"yes i know what kind of man you are...or should i say a man wh0re...and YOU  how can you think your low life son can look good beside me...and what successful CEO position are you talking about...his company is literally on the brink of bankruptcy and you think he will make my company successful and famous....so for your kind information my company is already on no.1 and worldwide famous i dont need your useless son to make it more successful....and you ba$terd...

you have the audacity to insult my fiance infront of me.....he's thousand times better...unlike you who dont know how you put his saggy divk inside his pant...you can literally fuvks around with anyone no matter who they are.... you disgusting shitt...get out before i make you both..."he burst in anger making everyone looked towards there direction and they started murmuring about them...tony and linda feel so humiliated...

Tony:"you did so wrong ...i will not forget about that insult taehyung...you just wait and watch what i will do with you....you will gonna regret this..."he said and went away with his mother...making tae scoff....

To be continued.....💙💙💙💙

I hope you all like this chapter.....dont forget to vote and lemme know your thoughts in the comments i love you all🦋🦋🦋

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💚💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 9.3K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
196K 9.3K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
21.8K 1.9K 12
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
431K 15K 63
Taehyung the most powerful young CEO and his assistant jungkook fell in love with each other. From the day they married each other they kept their pr...