Stars In Your Eyes | natasha...

By natashaswifeyk

A story of Y/n Stark, x natasha romanoff Y/n is a 23-year-old famous singer and actress. Y/n loves to do t... More

0 - information
1 - Y/n Stark everyone!
2 - messages
3 - dead at 23
4 - lazy days
5 - Christmas market
6 - Christmas party
8 - A Night At My Apartment
9 - I freaked out
10 - a selfie
11 - a dog
13 - messages
13 - movie
14 - Gal or Val? -entine

7 - Nat's Secret Santa's present

591 8 5
By natashaswifeyk

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - Y/N'S POV

I wake up with a pounding headache. I don't have many memories of yesterday night except entering the party.

Where the fuck am I?  I think to myself, seeing the unfamiliar room.

Shit shit did I sleep with someone? Did someone drugged me? No no, I'm in pajamas, a rapist wouldn't do that, right?  

Of course, I began panicking and having all those bad thoughts as if I hadn't entered the party with someone.  

But I lost my balance as I wanted to stand up fast, forgetting I had a headache due to the stress. Trying not to fall I grip a nightstand and manage to keep standing. But I think I knocked something over. 

I feel a liquid around my toes and see a glass shattered on the ground. 

What's that note?

'You're at the Avengers compound, this is if you have a headache, call JARVIS if I am not still in the room :)'

Oh, well that's nice of them. At least I'm not at some creep's house.

I take the Advil without the glass of water. And sit on the bed again waiting for it to kick in. 

*32 minutes later*

"Jarvis?" I say out loud as that was what the note had said.

"Hello, Miss Stark. How can I help you?" Some voice says out of nowhere. 

"Who or what are you?" I ask now intrigued by this sudden voice.

"I am JARVIS, standing for 'Just a rather very intelligent system', an AI. I am Tony Stark's assistant and run and take care of all the internal systems of Stark's buildings and the Iron Man suits." Jarvis answers. 

"Cool," I mumble looking around the room. 

"Should I perhaps alert Wanda Maximoff that you are awake Miss Stark?"  Jarvis asks. 

"Oh please don't call me that. Y/n is just fine. And no that won't be necessary." I say to the AI. 

"Okay Y/n, If you need Miss Maximoff, she is in the living room with three others," Jarvis says. 

Her room was charming. It had lots of plants, mostly Monsteras, and lots of books and photos. 

I hear my stomach growling so I take my dress that was nicely folded on a desk with my phone and jewelry. 

When I'm in the corridor I look around, not knowing where to go. 

Why did I even think I could find the living room on my own?  

"Jarvis?" I ask. It is quite awkward to have to talk out loud to somebody that doesn't even exist. 

"Yes miss Y/n?" The AI says. "How can I find the living room?"
"You take the elevator unto floor 13, you turn left and immediately right into the main corridor, and then take your second right."

So I do, I make my way to the 13th floor and step forward. 

Okay so now first right? Yes, that's what Jarvis had said.  

I enter the room and see a redhead sitting at an island table. 

I look around and see a fridge, some food on the table, and well,.. a pair of eyes on me. 

"Sorry hi, I thought this was euh- I thought this was the living room- Jarvis had said,... I'm sorry" I ramble feeling nervous, she was quite intimidating. 

"It's okay don't worry," She says chuckling "Slept well?" She asks before taking a sip from her water. 

"Hangover when I woke up, Advil helped," I say looking at her. 

"You hungry?" She asks.

 She has those beautiful forest green eyes, red hair, a white top, and black sweatpants/joggers.

"uhum" She clears her throat as I am still staring. 

"Sorry I- What did you say?" I ask embarrassed that she had caught me staring. 

"I asked if you were hungry?" She said smirking. 

"Oh, I don't need anything, thanks." I decline.

 Yes, I am hungry but they already did a lot for me yesterday night.

"You sure you're not hungry? When you entered your stomach growled." She says shrugging her shoulders but still having a smirk plastered on her face. 

"Oh, it did? Really? I didn't notice." 

Why am I embarrassing myself so much in not even 5 minutes?

"You want a sandwich with peanut butter?" Natasha says standing up from her seat and walking towards the counter. 

"That would be nice, yes." I just agree not wanting this to be awkward. {I'm allergic to peanuts lmao}

A few seconds later she hands me a sandwich. She sits back in her chair and continues eating hers. 

I take a bite in mine not sure what I have to do. 

"You can sit you know. I don't bite, ... yet" She says, and laughs afterward seeing my shocked expression. 

I sit down and chuckle. 

"What are you going to do today and tomorrow?" Natasha asks me.

"Nothing much. Watching Christmas movies I guess." I say and smile a bit at the sad thought of being alone again. "And you?"

"Oh well tonight we watch Home Alone and The Grinch, and tomorrow morning we have Secret Santa." She says but she's concentrated in her thoughts. 

"Who do you have for Secret Santa?" I ask her. 

"Tony," She says looking at me right in the eyes. 

"What did you get him?" I ask her, knowing how difficult it can be to buy something for someone who has so much money.

"Nothing yet, but I have an idea what to get him." She says.   {  :0  }

She opens her mouth again to say something but is interrupted by someone entering the kitchen. 

"Nat, Y/n?" A feminine voice says from behind me so I turn to greet her.

"Hi," I say looking at a ginger who smiles at me. 

(Wanda = ginger
natasha = redhead)

"Hi Y/n, sorry I didn't stay in my room but I did not know when you were gonna wake up. And it was already noon. How did you sleep? I'm Wanda" She asks sitting down next to me.

"Oh, I'm sorry if that was your room! And yes thank you I slept pretty well. Just a hangover this morning. Oh, and I'm so sorry, I knocked over the glass of water and couldn't find with what I could clean it." I say. 

I feel bad, she nicely put down the note and gave me her bed while I broke something not even 10 minutes after I woke up. 

"Don't worry about it." She says smiling. 

"Is it okay if I head home?" I ask. 

"Yeah, of course, don't feel obligated to stay here. I'll show you out." Wanda says standing up.

I hope they're not mad about me leaving already. 
But I don't want to be an inconvenience or see Tony. 
But what if they let me stay here, meaning I had to talk to Tony now? 

I think while walking next to Wanda to the front door. 

"Happy will bring you back home. And don't worry, you were no inconvenience. It was our, Thor's fault that you drank too much either way, so don't worry about it." Wanda says hugging me goodbye. 

How did she- Oh she's the mind reader. 

"Sorry, I was curious what you were feeling when we were walking in silence." She gives in.

"It's fine, if I could read people's minds I would do it all the time," I say and earn a chuckle from her.

"Bye, Wanda and thank you for everything yesterday and tonight," I say and walk into the car. 

time skip to the evening (8pm30) at our home

I'm preparing my dinner, which is chicken, carrots and potatoes. 

Natasha and Wanda are nice. 
And Natasha's sandwich was heaven, so delicious.
And Natasha is very talkative, from what they said in the media she should have been cold and quiet. 

I continue preparing dinner until I hear my doorknocks clicking open one by one. (We have like 6 locks or so for obvious reasons)

My heart rate quickly picks up as does my stress. 

I take the knife that I was cutting the carrots with and step to the sound that now comes from my living room.

 It doesn't even look like they are trying to be quiet.

I hold the knife before me toward the figure I see in the dark. With my left hand, I search the light switch and then switch it on. 

"That's a way to welcome your guests?" The person says smirking as she sits down on the sofa. 

"You scared the shit out of me Natasha! What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to watch movies tonight? And how did you open the fucking door!?" I scream, still under the adrenaline. 

"I had to have my present for Tony," She says looking at me.

₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ -

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

{Please vote and comment, it helps so much}

{This wasn't supposed to be this long but here you go I guess :) (1472 words) . 

I think tomorrow I will update again if I have enough time.

And it was my birthday yesterday :). 

Anygay have a good day and thank you for reading! x}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.6K 29
Y/N is Tony Starks empolyee and friend. While getting closer Y/N is taken by hydra and experimented on. The avengers spend months trying to find thei...
2K 67 16
After a party with her friends, the Avengers, Y/N forgets everything about them and herself. According to Tony's orders, no one is allowed to tell Y...
5.8K 231 30
When called to be a part of the Avengers Initiative, Bruce Banner was wary of everyone. Natasha Romanoff was sent to bring him in, but he couldn't wa...
72.3K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...