Blue Lock ā•¼ā•¼ā•¼ š™‹š™š™Šš™‚š™š™€š™Žš™Ž

By M3ss1fan

"š™ƒš™–š™«š™žš™£š™œ š™©š™¬š™¤ š™„š™§š™¤š™™š™žš™œš™žš™šš™Ø š™–š™Ø š™Øš™©š™šš™„-š™—š™§š™¤š™©š™š™šš™§š™Ø š™Øš™šš™©š™Ø š™©š™š™š š™—š™–š™§ š™š™žš™œš™ š™–š™Ø ļæ½... More

The Birth of a Third Prodigy
She wants to be a striker
Pretty Blue Eyes
Bachira's a Clown
A mindless slave to soccer
Apologize?
Flirting
Just a bit of banter
Dislocated
Falling in Love...
The 'Bathroom Excuse'
A prodigy at work
Love-Stricken
Man-Kisser
Realization and longing
Whimpering and Moaning
Brother Issues
Two of a kind
Complete Chaos
Luck and Luna
Cruel Planning
Hiding secrets
Caught in 4k
Dancing with a Demon
Stress and Solutions
Countdown
Teetering Futures (U-20 pt.1)
Teetering Futures (U-20 pt.2)
Teetering Futures: U-20 The Finale
If you like Pina Coladas...
Sex, Emergencies, and Suitcases

Talking it out with Big-Brother

1.1K 54 51
By M3ss1fan

A/N: 

Chapter Name is pretty explanatory

Time for some older-brother younger-sister screen time

╒══════════════════╕

"You're not a Whore."

╘══════════════════╛

-Warnings:  Language, Mentions of Sex, Sae's just trying to be a good brother- 

My handsome glorious outstanding ravishing, beautiful king Sae Itoshi is perfect in every way (except his relationship with Rin)

By the time Isagi got back to finish blow drying his hair, you were already gone.

The male thought nothing of it. Maybe you were just hungry?

He was partially right, as you sat underneath the dimmed lights of the cafeteria, eating your food slowly, several long rings came from your phone.

You looked at the screen, praying he would pick up soon because you were currently very distraught, among other things.

No way in hell could you talk to Rin about something like...that. I mean, things had only recently gotten better between the two of you after the 'Isagi Ordeal' during the second selection...and you did not want to risk pissing him off again.

Sae was better to talk to in terms of rationality. He listened and had that bluntness that you needed to hear right now.

Fucking Shidou may not have been the best thing to do. And the more you thought about it, the more it made you panic as a gut wrenching sense of guilt settled in your gut.

Your leg bounced anxiously, as you waited and waited, until the screen finally clicked and changed to a view of your older, emerald-eyed step-brother. He appeared to be getting his haircut.

"Yeah?" he began, seeing your face come on to the screen.

"Sae...we need to talk. I did something i shouldn't have and I don't know what the fuck to do about it." you spoke, voice catching in your throat a couple times as you tried not to break into tears and beg him to come pick you up from Blue Lock entirely.

The reddish-brunette raised a brow at your clearly anxious state, waiting for you to continue.

You inhaled sharply, trying to stifle any tears as you began, "Iwaswithisagiand hekissedmeandiaccidentlygotexcitedandthenheleftandshidoucameinandwehadsexandidontknowwhattodobecausehemighttellRinandIsagiandthenIsagimightleavemeitsnotmfaultthoughbecauseiwasjustreallybotheredandneededtodothatitssoemberrassingandididntevenwanttofuckshidouandnowillbecalledawhorefortherestofmylife!!!!!!!!!" You gasped out all in one sentence, practically on the verge of a panic attack.

Sae didn't understand a single thing you just said, though he picked up on a few key words that made his barber stop and gawk at the screen in confusion.

You saw your brother's wide eyes as he fell silent for a moment, before standing up from the stool and placing the phone down before replying, "Let me go get my air pods."

He was at his house. You could tell from the area around him as well as the high ceilings.

Granted, you'd never been to his house in Spain before. You only knew because you'd forced him to give you a house tour on facetime when he had first bought it.

It took a minute or two, but Sae finally came back. Your frantic state hadn't changed in the slightest as he picked up the phone, inserting two of the white airpods into his ears and waiting for them to connect to the phone before sitting back down so that his barber could continue.

"Repeat what you just said, but do it slower." he instructed, watching you take a long sip of water before turning back to face him.

"Okay sorry..." you began, "Alright so basically I....I like...I cheated on Isagi."

His face remained unchanging as he watched you turn around to survey your surroundings.

"Haven't you two only been together for like a week?"

"Well technically yes- technically no. We never made anything official...but still I feel like I cheated even though I'm not even his girlfriend."

"How did you cheat?"

You turned away from him, cheeks flushing red as you took a deep breath before continuing, "Please don't get mad but...I had...y'know..."

"Sex?"

"Ye-yeah...that."

He let out a loud sigh, rubbing his face with his hand before asking, "With who?"

"This guy named Shidou..." you responded, "I was just really like...pent up...I didn't actually want to fuck him Sae he was just there at the wrong time and I gave in."

"Does Isagi know?"

"No...Shidou said he'd keep his mouth shut about it but still...I just feel awful about it in general."

"I'm assuming you didn't tell Rin."

"Of course not Sae. He would behead me if I told him that. Him and Shidou hate each other's guts."

Sae emerald eyes gazed at you as his lips formed a straight line. You couldn't tell what he was feeling or thinking, his face had always been difficult to read like Rin's was. However, there seemed to be a small hint of concern that ever so briefly flashed across his face...though you might be imagining it considering your current mental state.

You watched as Sae's barber said something to him in Spanish that you couldn't quite pick up. Sae responded in Spanish as well, though you didn't know much of what it meant, however you assumed it to be a vulgar response due to the half frown on your brothers face as you detected what you knew to be the f-word when he said, "ocúpate de tus putos asuntos".

Turning back to face you, he let out a nasal breath, "I'm failing to see the issue here. If Isagi doesn't know then why are you so freaked out?"

"How are you failing to see the problem?" you blurted out, giving him a look of disbelief, "The problem is I cheated and now I have to fucking live with that. I see him every day Sae and now I have to look him in the eyes knowing I fucked another guy in the same room he had just left."

"Here's a solution, why don't you just stop having sex in general."

You have him a frown, "I'm currently locked up in a facility full of boys. All boys."

"Self control." He responded instantly, maintaining a monotone voice to which you didn't take kindly to.

Huffing an agitated breath, you glared at the latter, seeing the scissors behind him gently nip at his reddish-brown tresses.

He noticed your annoyed expression, and blinked a few times before opening his mouth to speak again, "If it's bothering you that much then go to Isagi and tell him the truth."

"About what I did?"

"Well what other truth is there?"

"I don't want another fight with him though...both of the ones we've had before were my fault. Adding a third is dangerous and I..." you took a breath to relax yourself, "I don't want to lose him Sae...he's..." your voice trailed off as you averted your eyes, feeling them gloss slightly as you bit the inside of your cheek.

Sae thought to himself about what to say. He wasn't an expert on relationships...matter of fact...he's never even had one. Soccer has been his "lover" for years now, he didn't have the time for a significant other in his life.

However, he saw how much this was actually bothering you. The elder brother was trying to be there to help you as much as a foreign topic was to him.

"You should talk to him."

You glanced back at the phone, giving him an anxious look, "I want to talk to him and just tell him everything...but what if it does more harm than good?"

"Then there's nothing you can do about it. If you want to have an open relationship with him, then keeping what you did a secret would be worse."

He made a good point. However, the chance of him getting upset if you were to talk to him about it was still present. It was a risk you weren't sure you'd be willing to take.

You sucked in a breath of air, before taking another bite of food.

"I don't deserve him." You spoke with food on your cheek before swallowing, "every time things seem to go well, I fuck it up."

Sae clicked his tongue. He was put on edge by the confession you just gave. His baby sister thinks she isn't worthy of someone. It was a sentence he thought he'd never hear come out of that prideful mouth of yours.

"It was a mistake. You know that."

"A mistake that I shouldn't have made." your voice raised slightly, "If i'd just had some self control like you said...it wouldn't have happened."

Sae was silent, listening to you shuffle as you placed your eating utensils down and pushed the tray to the side. He was never too good at giving advice. Never had been. The male was so used to keeping his own emotions to himself that naturally, he didn't know how to advise others about their own.

He wasn't thrilled about the idea of you getting a boyfriend or engaging in sexual contact like you had. However, he knew to respect boundaries, and wouldn't dare open his mouth to voice his opinion about it. His only job for now, was to listen. Listen to what you had to say and provide support...though he still struggled with the 'support' aspect considering his blunt personality. So to prevent himself from saying anything too harsh, he remained silent.

Looking at him, you began again , "And what do I do if Shidou runs his mouth and starts telling people we...'did it'. Then I'll have a reputation for being a cheater and a whore."

"You're not a whore." He frowned

"But I am. And my current relationship is at stake because of it."

"Fucking one guy dosn't make you a whore, dumbass."

You watched his barber peer down at the screen with a frown of concern before you responded.

"Okay, but it makes me a cheater."

"...well you said you guys aren't dating yet."

"We might as well be. We've done just about everything couples do and obviously he wants me."

"Do you want him?"

"No, No...I'm just freaking the fuck out about betraying him because we're just regular buddies, no biggie." You rolled your eyes as you spoke with an almost mocking tone of sarcasm, "Don't ask dumbass questions like that."

"Careful." the latter warned with a slight scowl.

You let your facial muscles untense, "Sorry...I'm just really scared."

Sae was silent for a moment, blinking a few times as he saw your nervous expression.

"You should talk to him Y/N."

You looked at him, opening your mouth to object being interrupted as he continued.

"You shouldn't keep secrets from him. And it's obviously bothering you, so talking to him about it and explaining should be the best thing to do."

Silence filled the air once again, as you seemed to think to yourself for a moment, biting the skin off your lips as Sae's barber lifted the apron off of him, dusting the little bits of hair to the floor as he handed your brother a mirror and went off to probably grab a broom.

The reddish-brunette stood, walking off as he waited for you to finish your thoughts and respond. He walked upstairs, down the hall and into his room, settling himself at his desk as he propped his phone up against the lamp so he wouldn't have to hold it any more.

Finally, taking a breath you spoke, "Have you eaten dinner yet?"

Sae raised a brow, slightly confused by the change of topic, "...No, I haven't. I'm not hungry."

"You should still get something in your system. Go make a smoothie."

"My cook didn't prep any."

"So go make it yourself."

"That's an unnecessary hassle."

You rolled your eyes, "You're like a spoiled princess."

He gave you a frown, saying nothing in response.

"How about Uber-Eats then?" you spoke again, annoyed at his refusal to eat.

"No, because then they'll want an autograph or a picture or something."

"What's wrong with that?"

"It's annoying."

"Oh no! You poor thing. Life is so hard being a world-renowned football star."

"Fuck off." he frowned, "You'll know what I mean when it happens to you."

You shrugged, keeping your phone in your hand as you stood and disposed of your tray, turning back to Sae as the "1 day of exemption" Reward on the rewards sign made you recall a question you wanted to ask him.

"When are you coming back to Japan?"

"Tomorrow."

You frowned, giving him a look of confusion as he kept a monotone expression on his face, lips formed into a straight line.

"Stop messing with me."

"I'm not." he responded, "My plane leaves at noon, i'll send you the ticket I.D if you want."

"Why are you coming back so soon? It's only been like a week since you left."

"The JFA invited me to a meeting."

You snorted, "Yeah, and since when do you ever go voluntarily to meet with those guys. You hate their guts if I'm not mistaken."

"It's about your Blue Lock camp, they said."

"And you're interested...why?"

"I want to see the results."

Giving him an 'are you serious' look, you shrugged, "You're so strange."

"Says you."

You chuckled, watching him put his glasses on as he opened the Laptop in front of him.

He turned to face you again, "I have some homework to do." he said

"Homework?" you grinned, "I forgot you did online school."

"I need to get my highschool diploma somehow."

You gave him a smile, "Alright, I'll leave you to it then."

"Mhm...bye sis."

"Bye Sae, love you!"

"Love you too."

You watched his expressionless face disappear from the screen as you clicked the 'End Call' button, sighing to yourself as you made your way down the hall and straight to the team dorm room, not bothering to hit up the monitoring room where you were sure everyone was.

However, one thing was for sure, you'd have a lot to think about tonight...

END. 

_____________

A/N: 

Will Y/N confess to Isagi, or will she keep it bottled up until she can't anymore? Or will Shidou tell everyone? 

So many options on where to go from here...I haven't quite decided what to do. 

Hmmmmmmmm....

The gays are out again, nurse, lock them up! 

Reo is such a damn fruit cake bro and they're not even trying to hide it anymore. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 3.4K 27
Mizuno (M/N) always enjoyed soccer, which he learned from his father and a few childhood best friends. His father was well-known throughout the socce...
20.1K 928 14
in which 300 high school students aged between 15 and 18 are embarked on a project that was launched in japan to create the best soccer player. Or In...
251K 12.6K 68
"š—µš—¶š˜€ š—µš—®š—¶š—æ... š—¶š˜'š˜€ š—¹š—¶š—øš—² š˜š—µš—®š˜ š—¼š—³ š—³š—®š—¹š—¹š—²š—» š˜€š—»š—¼š˜„" y/n has always been lowkey. she keeps to herself, goes to school, hangs out...
20.8K 1K 12
" Someone like you, who is beloved even on the moon.. couldn't understand what it feels like to be lonely. " - ā† Blue lock x Male! reader ā† In which...