Stuck with YOU || BECKFREEN/F...

By angelss_srcha

Sarocha Chankimha, only daughter of Francis Chankimha. The Father who seemed to be abusive? While Rebecca... More

Introduction pt2.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The move in
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven: a twist?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: the revealing
Chapter 19 : talking stage
Chapter 20 : Remembrance
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
⁉️NOT AN UPDATE⁉️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Glimpse about Freen's Past
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : (‼️/half)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (‼️)
Chapter 40 : reconciliation
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 : The Day 🔞
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 28

1.3K 66 3
By angelss_srcha

Rebecca's pov:

Haishh!! I know that I've been followed by Freen's hired bodyguards! Their disguises were so lame! I can recognize them in one blink of an eye.

Goshh! Could Freen just leave me alone?!

I was getting pissed of at Freen's behavior right now. Is she paying these guys to spy on me or what? I'll talk to her about this matter first thing when I got home.

Freen's POV:

I am inside my hotel room since we don't have a house to stay in in the Philippines. Me and dad have separated room that's why I am calling him now that I am hungry.

Ring~~
Ring~~

"*/yawn~~ What is it? Why are you calling in the middle of the night?" Dad said and I rolled my eyes.

"Dad I'm hungryy can you call home service for me? Oh and By The Way! It's still 9:32 p.m.! It's still far away from midnights! You old man" I replied to him.

"Ok. What would you like to eat?" He asked and I was overjoyed since he agreed.

"Sushi!! And Jasmine Tea please Dad!" I said and he sighed as I just laughed.

"Fine.. it said they're on their way.." dad responded and ended the call but after he ended the call, he said I'll not call him until tomorrow. And he was angry that I disturbed his beauty sleep...

I sat at my bed, thinking about Dad, he did really changed his behavior and also his personality towards me.. what made him realize that his behavior was dumb? Well I'm glad he chose to change his life than to torture and control me like I'm just a puppet. But it was left in the past.. No I'll focus on what's going on at the present..

I wonder if Becky's doing well right now..?

I was focused on my thoughts when my hotel room door rang twice indicating that maybe my order had arrived. I got up and went to the door.

I had received my order of food and called dad.

Dad : SAROCHA! I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES NOT TO CALL ME BECAUSE I'M RESTING!!....

Me: "oops... sorry 'bout that.."

Dad :Ugh... alright, what do you need this time? Is you order not there yet?

Me: "uhm I just wanted to thank you for the food, sorry to disturb your "Beauty Sleep""

I said and sarcastically rolled my eyes even if he didn't see it.

Dad: alright alright, now I'll take some rest cuz there's so much work tomorrow..

Me: yeah bye dad!

Call ended.

Sigh... what is Rebecca doing right now? And WHY THE FUCK AM I think about her..?! I extended my vacation here in the Philippines for 3 months just to move on from her but now? Just what the hell is wrong with me.

I thought as I was eating my sushi.

It was almost 11 o'clock and I am forcing myself to sleep, but unfortunately I can't.. I checked my phone while it was changing and the first one I saw was a text from my cousin, Kirk.

__________Unread Messages_________

Kirk/little bro (text)

: Hey P'Freen, I am here to inform you about what had happen this day, as thought you were busy with work so I didn't bother to call you.. as we were searching for Miss Rebecca, We found her with a guy on the company's cafeteria...

: I am sorry for this P'Freen...

[photo]

:here is what we saw

I broke down with tears forming like a river in my bed as I saw that photo, I shouldn't be like this.. he was her bestfriend and I am just a stranger to her. Why would I cry so much for her?..

I cried the whole night until I fell asleep and didn't even reply to Kirk. All I want now is to forget about her and move on.

The next day

I woke up and my eyes were heavy.. maybe because I slept crying last night.

I heard my phone vibrated but when I looked at the caller, it was Rebecca. I don't want to talk to her right now so I left it, without declining it and answering it. I think it was a good idea but it kept ringing like non-stop.

I turned off my phone and continued to the bathroom to freshen up. When I am finally finished freshen up myself. I sat at the bed and opened my phone.

I saw becky left me a text and I just left in on read and I don't want to talk to her right now as I am in the stage of "Moving on"... but she won't stop texting me.

I almost wanted to block her but my stupid lazy ass didn't even flinch. So I just left it on read. And Didn't dare to reply. Not a single word.

I heard the doorbell rang and I rushed to open it and saw my father on suit and was ready to go.

"Freen.. Ehem, good morning.." he said as he looked at me from head to toe which made me confused.

Well, I know he didn't like my outfit cause I am wearing a cropped white long sleeve shirt matched with some random pants that matched with the shirt.
I know why he was looking at me like that because my outfit is too revealing, it was showing my bellybutton..

"Change your shirt into a formal one, I'll wait for you here." He said so I scoffed and left to change my shirt.

I closed the door and just change into my office uniform which was the same as my father's suit. It was my father's actually but it is mine now since I stole it from his room...

I went out and showed dad my outfit.

"Dang, Freen you look like a man.." he said and slapped my arm. Gay...

"Cause I am, Dad!" I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh, right sorry I forgot.." he said and led the way.

"Where will we be having our breakfast dad?" I asked him that made him stop from walking and think.

Dad: "Hmm... maybe here in Manila they have some expensive restaurants.. we'll ask Khun Nita about it."

"And who is Nita?" I asked because I am confused.

Dad: "SHE is your secretary, she speaks different languages so she understands Thai and can speak Thai.. she is a Philippine citizen because she worked here for too long and so I hired her to be your secretary. She is half Filipina and half American."

Dad explained which made me shocked. He had hired me a secretary without me knowing? Well this wasn't the time to argue about things so I just agreed with in with a nod.

We were greeted with bodyguards when we walked down stairs because our hotel room was at the third floor. And I saw a gorgeous lady wearing all white with sunglasses on, standing with arms crossed looking at our way.

I gulped at the thought that she was my secretary at that I have to be with her 24/7.

Dad: "Freen, this is Miss Nita, your secretary.."

Dad introduced her and she lend her hand to me so I accept it and introduce myself also.

"Hello Miss Nita.. as you know I am Sarocha Chankimha but you can call me Freen."

I said and shook her hand as she secretly winked at me that made me froze.

"Pleasure to meet you Boss!" Nita said grinning to me.

Dad: "ehem.. uh, we should get going now and have breakfast all the way to the construction site.."

Dad said and we agreed but Miss Nita said that made us all confused.

Nita: "uhm.. we should take the fire exit that leads to the parking lot Sir.. going out using the main entrance will be a bit difficult.."

Dad: "And why is it?" Dad replied confused.

Nita: "Well, you do know your daughter is famous, sir. And her Filo Fans are waiting for her outside and some reporters also."

Nita explained that made me shock.

I'm famous?? Here in the Philippines?? WOW that explains my 3.2 m followers on instagram and a thousand on Twitter. But how? I only post myself and my artworks..

Dad: "Oh.. Right, I saw the news last night.. oh well, let's go to the fire exit then!" Dad said and smiled to me.

I followed dad as Nita and the bodyguards were following behind me. People at the hotel looked at us with confused faces but I just smiled at them nicely as I don't want to look cold..

We arrived at the parking lot and went inside the van. Nita was the one beside me and a bodyguard was beside Khun Nita and Dad was in the front seat beside the drivers seat.

Nita: "Don't forget to put your seatbelts on Boss, The road here in Philippines are different from Thailand.. It might be a bit bumpy"

She said and leaned closer to buckle my seatbelt.

I was sweating so hard that Dad asked me if I was alright. So I just said yes. Going out of the Hotel's Parking lot, there were a thousand people at the exit. Guards was trying to prevent them from crossing the road.

I opened the window and waved at them smiling and I heard them say words that I don't quite understand. For example.

"SAROCHA PAKASALAN MO NA AKO!!"
"OMG ANG POGI NYA TEH!!"
"HALA SYA TALAGA 'TOH!?"
"HALA MY GOSH SI SAROCHA NGA!"
"SAROCHA AKIN KALANG!"

I am not quite sure if that was kind words or curse words.. I also saw banners of me and signs with my name on it. I was shocked that I made this tons of fans. I am not even an Idol ..

I closed the windows and heard Nita chuckled beside me that made me look at her confused.

Nita: "You don't understand them, don't you?" She said saying it using Thai language.

I shook my head no.

Nita (thai): "they were saying you're handsome and that they wanted you to marry them.."

She explained, wait? Did they really say that?

Dad(thai): "Well, Freen, You didn't mention anything about you being famous in the Philippines.."

"Because I, Myself didn't even realize that I was famous." I said that made dad laugh which confused me.

Nita(thai): "Well, you quite have the Face Boss.. you're verified in instagram and you have a million followers on every social media platform, and sorry if I stalked your accounts.."

Nita said shyly..

"Oh, do you follow me?" I asked as she nod her head yes.

"What's your username? I could follow you back.."
I suggested and she agreed.

I opened my phone and lend it to her. She opened Instagram, Twitter, WeChat and many more.

So she followed all of my social media platforms huh?.. she's interesting..

While she was busy searching her name, Becky suddenly called that made me un respectively grabbed my phone from Nita and mouth her 'sorry' and I answered her call.

-On call-

R: "Thank goodness you answered Freen! I almost thought you blocked me.. what are you even doing that made you to not answer any of my calls and you just left me on read!"

F: "uhm.. I'm just busy that I haven't been able to touch m-my phone.."

R: "then why did you read my messages?"

F: "Uhm! I didn't! It was the- uhm..."

R: "Ok, enough with your lame excuses Freen, can you tell your bodyguards to stop pestering me? They're making me uncomfortable and I also hired my own Personal assistant, so I don't want any of your security now.."

F: "R-Right.. I'll call Kirk to stop.. s-sorry for bothering you.. and your boyfriend.."

R: "sigh... Freen, he is not my boyfriend! I just hired him to be my P.A.! Stop overreacting."

F: "I'm not overreacting ok?.. gosh I'm so dumb.. alright then.. good bye.."

R: "no Freen wait! Don't end the call yet.."

F: "Huh..? What do you need?"

R: "H-How have you been..?"

F: "You even remembered to ask? I'm fine Rebecca.. I'll be going now.."

R: "Oh... alright Freen, be careful there ok? I miss you.."

F: "Y-yeah.. me too.."

R: "Freen?"

F; "yeah?"

R: "N-nothing.. you can continue what were you doing there.. I'll be supporting you ok? Bye now!... love you! Mwa!"

F: "Y-yeah bye.."

-Call ended-

Rebecca's pov:

Freen seemed off during the phone call.. I hope she's ok.. and what the heck did I say?

"Love you?"

What the heck!?? Gosh that maybe made her uncomfortable.. and I am sure of my feelings for her now.. I am sure that this is love, the love that I had never felt for anyone, even for Friend.. I never felt the kind of feelings to Friend compared with my feelings for Freen.

I'm not comparing them.. but I can clearly see the difference between them.. and I know Freen has a good side of her for me. And that I have to wait for 3 months for her to come back.

Love waits..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 21.5K 85
She was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating mafia, a frightening woman. The whole world was under her feet. Nobody had ever dared to...
61K 2.3K 28
THE MAFIA QUEEN'S OBSESSION Sarocha Chankimha is one of the biggest feared mafia bosses in the country. Everyone who goes behind her back should be k...
52.8K 2K 27
Freen Sarocha Chankimha is the daughter of the tycoon Anong Chankimha who owns the biggest company In Thailand. Although Freen is now in charge of th...
195K 7.8K 48
Freen Sarocha Chankimha was only 9 years old when her life turned upside down because of Mr. Armstrong, a wealthy politician in Thailand and a famous...