✔︎ 𝙸𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 | Tᕼᗴ ᐯᗩᗰᑭI...

By Tvdargent

After stefan turn his emotions off, Damon called to Stefan's best friend Angelina Smith. She is heretic and o... More

ACT 1✔
Prologuo
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
ACT 2✔
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
ACT 3 ✔
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
ACT 4✔
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
ACT 5
33
34
35
40
epilogue
36
37
38
39
Read!!
surprise
A/N
A/N (good news)
In another life

29

96 5 0
By Tvdargent

"What is The Five?"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

STEFAN IS EXAMINING THE HUNTER'S MARK ON A WOODEN STAKE. Damon enters the room with some boxes on his shoulder, with Angelina and Xavier following him behind. They were arguing about Elena. Bonnie called Xavier and asked him to tell Angelina to leave Elena alone. Angelina, of course, refused.

Angelina rolled her eyes standing in front of her brother. "I will not just leave her alone, just because your girlfriend asked you to. I don't care
if she is your girlfriend's best friend."

"Lina, I am begging you."

"I don't care."

"So what is all this?" Stefan asked Damon, ignoring Smith siblings arguing as usual.

"Angie, Xavier! Shut up" Damon said to Smith siblings who did as they were told, "Some personal items that I snaked from the vampire hunter's RV. May he rest in peace. I'm searching for a supernatural handbook." He explained.

Angelina and Xavier jumped on Stefan's bed. "And you know for a fact that he was supernatural?" Stefan said.

"Definitely wasn't natural. The guy magically appeared just as someone blows up the entire Founders Council. He's covered in a tattoo that only Jeremy Gilbert - of all people in the world - seems to be able to see. Klaus mentioned something about him being one of The Five. Then he kamikazes himself with explosives. Sound natural to you?" Damon asked.

"What is The Five?" Angelina and Xavier asked at the same time which made Damon impressed. Even Smith siblings were impressed to speak in unison.

"That's what I am hoping is in the first chapter of the handbook." Damon said as his phone rings and he picks it up. It's Sheriff Forbes. "Liz Forbes, my favorite sheriff." He looks worried. "What? That's...concerning. Keep me posted." He hangs up.

"What? You are not gonna tell us?" Stefan asked..

"Can't tell you. Private. We are in a fight." Damon replied and Smith siblings just listened as Angelina played with Xavier's hair.

"Why did you cut your hair off?" She muttered / asked her brother.

"Damon and I had a bet and I lost." Xavier muttered/replied.

Stefan rolls his eyes, "You are in a fight. I am not in a fight, I am over it, I have been over it." He said with smile.

"Not still mad at me about Elena?" Damon asked confused and Smith siblings rolled their eyes which did not go unnoticed by them.

"You let her feed on you. I am always gonna be mad at you but we are not in a fight." Stefan said and Angelina scoffed.

"Very well, then. They did not find any remains at the explosion site." Damon said.

"So Connor's still out there." Stefan said.

"Apparently so. I'm gonna need you to get on this today. I have to take Elena to college." Damon said.

Stefan looks surprised. Xavier decidedto ask " I am sorry, you have to do what, exactly?"

"I am teaching her how to feed. She needs to learn snatch, eat, erase now more than ever." Damon said as Stefan is about to say something, but Damon stops him. "Ah, ah, we are not in a fight, remember?" And Xavier chuckled at his comment.

"Shut up or I swear to god I will throw all of your bourbons in the trash." Angelina said.

"My mouth is closed." Damon said.

__________________

Xavier and Angelina followed their friends to Whitmore college. Outside the college, Damon, Elena, Xavier Angelina and Bonnie pull up to the front of the school and get out of Damon's car.

"Are you sure that you are okay with this?" Elena asked Bonnie.

"If I could spell you out of wanting blood, I would, but I can't, so better you learn this now than at freshmen orientation." Bonnie replied.

"Something tells me that college isn't in my future anymore." Elena said looking at the college with sad smile as Xavier rolled his eyes and earned hit in the head from Bonnie.

"Oh, stop with the pity party. If I can go to college, you can go to college." Damon said trying cheer up elena as Angelina rolled her eyes.

"You went to college?" Bonnie asked.

"Sure, plenty of times. I always had a thing for sorority girls." Damon said and he smirks." So did Xavier" damon said as Xavier glared at her.

" You are disgusting."

"He knows" Angelina and Xavier said at the same time as Angelina had her head on his shoulder feeling tired.

Elena and Bonnie walk off. Damon, Xavier and Angelina follow behind them.

"Why am I always around bunch of assholes?" Angelina muttered to herself with groaning.

______________________

"When I say the word 'witch', what pops into your head?" Professor Shane said with smile.

Elena, Bonnie, and Damon enter the classroom where Professor Shane is teaching. Angelina, Damon, Elena, Bonnie and Xavier were in classroom to listen to Professor Shane's lesson. Damon sat next to Elena, Elena sat next to Bonnie, Bonnie sat next to Xavier, and Xavier sat next to Angelina. Smith siblings wanted to leave. They only came because Damon didn't want to be alone with two girls, so he dragged Xavier and Xavier wanted Angelina to apologize to Elena, because Bonnie asked him, so he dragged Angelina.

"Halloween costume? Villain of a fairy tale? Maybe an ex-girlfriend? Well, whatever image it is it's probably not Tanyell Soso of Montego, Cameroon." Professor Shane said.

Elena, Bonnie, Angelina, Xavier and Damon sit down. Elena, Angelina and Bonnie stare down at Professor Shane.

"Is that him?" Elena asked.

"Yeah." Bonnie replied.

"He's kind of..." Elena started.

"Hot." Angelina and Bonnie said at the same time. Elena smiles. Damon and Xavier roll his eyes.

"Now, in reality, or in this reality at least, witches appear to cross every culture in history. They're the architects of the supernatural; responsible for everything that goes bump in the night from ghosts to vampires to doppelgängers." Professor Shane said.

"What is this guy, Witch-apedia?" Damon said and Elena laughs which Angelina found strange. She has never heard anyone laughing about Damon's jokes.

"Shhh, shut up." Bonnie said.

"Now, if you are a skeptic, you would call that a coincidence. But, if you are a true believer, you know that there's really no such thing. It scares the crap out of us." Professor Shane said.

"What if I am a Ripper?" Elena whispered to Damon.

"You are not a Ripper." Damone told Elena.

"What if I am?"

"Well then, pick someone and we will find out."

Elena looks at him and he raises his eyebrows. Elena starts to look at the other people in the classroom. She looks at a boy in the front of the class.

"Stoner guys are no good to grab. They are too paranoid and you do not want the extra buzz." Angelina said and Elena nodded confused to hear Angelina. They look further down the row.

"Now, she is a fun size, a tutor. Geeky girls are inherently suspicious of anyone who is nice to them. What you want" Damon said as he places his arm around her shoulder and points at a girl. "is the little blonde, pretty girl. Self absorbed, easily flattered, you just have to separate her from the pack and make your move."

"Am I interrupting you guys?" Professor Shane said. Damon and Elena look at him. "Or is it maybe the other way around?"

"Sorry."

"I was just saying how much I love witches." Damon said and Angelina rolled her eyes.

"they hate you more than anything on this bloody world" Angelina muttered rolling her eyes, nobody heard her expect people who had super hearing.

"Yeah, you and me both, brother. Alright, listen, we should probably talk about the readings that none of you did." Professor Shane said and Elena looks at Damon and smiles. Angelina noticed it and is confused.

_____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

my loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.9K 45
𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐒 | ❝They always speak about the matches made in Heaven. But they never speak of the ones made in Hell.❞ Katya M...
2.3M 86.6K 84
◌¨̮͚ *. stefan salvatore comes to mystic falls with one thing in mind; elena gilbert. instead, he finds himself enamored with athena hunt, and realiz...
226K 6.8K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
262K 7.4K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...