HER LIGHT

By Delster_thatgirl

read n found out! Written by Jojo❤️ More

chpt1
chpt2
chpt3
chpt4
cpht5
chpt7
chpt8
chpt9
chpt10
chpt11
chpt12
chpt13
chpt14
chpt15
chpt16
UPDATE. (chpt17)
chpt18
cpht19
chpt20
chpt21
chpt22
chpt23
chpt24
chpt25
chpt26
chpt27
chpt28
chpt 29
chpt30
chpt31

chpt6

8.6K 270 46
By Delster_thatgirl

Omniscient

9:45 PM

whiles genesis was listening to her music, she sketched faces and bodies on her sketchbook, she loved drawing, she thought it was calming.

she jumped after feeling a touch on her shoulder. she stopped her music and saw a tall figure infront of her and it was Keith.

"wassup?" he smiled showing his silver grills and sat next to her but having space between them as he respects boundaries.

"how u been?" she asked softly looking at his light brown eyes as she closed her book. "alright" he said making hand movements.

"lemme see watchu been doin" he grabbed the book of her and went through her sketches.

genesis notice how he has been silent, but Keith admired her drawing as well as the details and understood the meaning of a few of her sketches.

"you really creative" he said licking his lips at her as he handed her the book.

"thank you" she smiled taking that has a compliment, he was the only person who saw her sketches, she was suprise Keith liked her drawings, she thought nobody would understand her art.

"jus sum a lil different to the art culture"

"word, you planning on doing art inna future?"

"well I wanted to go to art school but I jus found out they rejected me since ian been to college"

"you look like da type of girl who planning on going to college and gettin a degree and shi"

"ian smart like dat, ian had access to a lot of education, but it is what it is" Genesis said shrugging her shoulders.

"how come you ain't got no education?"

"after hope bought her apartment at the age of 18 I've been taking care of my mother who always been under the influence of drugs"

"you still live wit ha?"

"she at nursery home so I'm staying wit hope"

"enough bout me- how long you finna stay here?" genesis said changing the subject.

"ion know, depends when you gone" he said licking his top lip.

"I've been wanting to leave, I'm only here cause hope needed to do sum wit kai and destiny ain't home.

"lemme take you home den"

"for real?" she said tilting her head and he nodded.

"come on" he said getting up and grabbed her arms lightly taking her up her seat. "I'll text my sister that I'm bout to go leave" she said pulling out her phone to text hope.

they got in the car and Genesis buckled her seatbelt.

"put yo address in"

"here" she said typing the address, he grabbed her phone and looked at the address and drove off.

lil baby was playing in the background and Genesis looked over to Keith, looking his side profile and looked down on his neck tattoos.

"you done staring?" he asked blowing smoke and met eyes with genesis, which made her fold.

"I was just staring at your tattoos, it looks like a message"

"a message my mum always gave me"

"y'all were close?"

"yeh"

"you lucky you have a close relationship wit your mum"

"was"

"how come?"

"she passed on my 10th birthday"

"oh" genesis said not saying a word noticing keith clenching his jaw.

he arrived at the apartment and parked his car inside the parking lot.

"I'm sorry"

"fa what?"

"if I made things awkward"

"nah you cool, ion talk bout her dat much das all"

"thank you for dropping me"

"is cool"

"actually- can you walk me up to the room?"

"don't you kno yo way?"

"I jus have bad social anxiety" she mumbled lowly but Keith was able to hear her.

"ight come on" he said licking his lips. they both got out the car and he walked behind her.

they both used the elevator and walked up to the room door.

"watchu doin after this?" genesis asked.

"ion think im doin nun"

"you can stay wimmie for a bit?"

"miss me already?" he smiled biting his lip.

"shut up before I change my mind" genesis said rolling her eyes playfully.

he chuckled coming in. He took his shoes off and follows genesis to her room.

"yo room tight" he said looking around genesis room and admiring her paintings and drawings she placed on her wall.

Keith sat on her bed and layed his head on the bed frame.

Genesis got up to go change into something comfortable.

"where u goin?" Keith asked lifting his head off the bed frame.

"I'm jus going to change" Genesis said softly going grabbing her clothes out of the closet and a towel.

"mind if I smoke?" he asked in his deep raspy voice as he made eye contact and Genesis nodded no befire she head out to the bathroom.

he took a blunt from his ear but notice he left his lighter in his car.

he got up the bed and walked out trying to find genesis.

"you got a lighter?" he came in on genesis as she was taking her clothes off.

"hm?" she looked back seeing keith covering his eyes with his hand.

"you got a lighter on you?" he asked still having his eyes closed leaning against the door.

"um yeah I do- you can open your eyes" she said as she had on her black cotton bra and wrapped her towel around her waist. she went to her room to find her lighter then went back to Keith not looking away at her body structure.

"you good?" genesis asked as Keith made eye contact with her while sucking on his bottom lip.

"hm?" he said tilting his head going back to reality, he was distracted.

"I asked if you was good" Genesis said softly.

"yeah I'm straight, where da lighter at?"

"here"

"ian neva knew you smoke"

"I don't"

"how come you got a lighter den?"

"I jus do" Genesis said lowly looking away,
Keith notices how her body language change after he asked her that do he didn't say anything else and grabbed the lighter from her.

20 minutes later

genesis had just came out the bathroom wearing blue shorts and an tight white tank top, she sat next to Keith while sketching on her sketch book.

"how you think about this one?" she asked Keith but as she looked at him he fell asleep.

"she randomly poked his face to see if he was fallen asleep and he didn't respond to her touch"

she giggled hearing his little snores and closed her sketching book and layed on the bed, getting ready to sleep.

as she layed her back towards his direction, she heard movement and felt two arms around her waist realising it was Keith pulling her closer to him having their bodies connect.

she slowly closed her eyes feeling his breath on her neck and holding his arms around her, sumhow feeling safe in his arms.

TBC...

COMMENT N VOTE YALLL

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES

BYE YALLL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152 13 5
En la capital de Serbia, Belgrado, ocurrió una tragedia muy significativa, la cual no se contará en este libro ^^, es un mundo muy distinto a lo que...
647 19 9
When time and fate isn't with you anymore will you just let things go and wait til what happens next? or you'll fight even if it's too late.
6 0 2
solo seguiré
1.9M 37.5K 34
Peyton and Parker have known each other from the very moment that her brother, Asher, brought him over after school in second grade. All of this time...