The original ending

By bbop945

Lloyd watches his father die at the hands of the Crystal king, so like any loving son Lloyd loses his mind. K... More

The original ending

78 1 0
By bbop945

"FATHER" Lloyd runs over to his father as he watches him get shot to the ground by the Crystal king.

Lloyd slides on the ground to his father side saying "father please stay awake please I need you"

Garmadom brings his hand up holding Lloyd's cheek saying "I am sorry my dear son, but it's my time to go"

"No father I need you. We we're starting to get along with each other again"

"Lloyd listen to me" Lloyd looks to his father who continues talking "I may be leaving you, but you need to defeat the Crystal king AND SHOW THEM WHAT ARE FAMILY IS MADE OF"

Garmadon body then goes limp and Lloyd hugs his father body tight crying and yells "NO NO FATHER I AM NOT READY FOR YOU TO LEAVE ME."

Lloyd all of a sudden feels an uncanny amount of rage for the Crystal king and his followers.

Standing up Lloyd feels pain all over as his body is covered in a dark purple smoke and when he emerges he roars in anger. Also with an extra pair of arms and a set of horns.

Looking at the crystal king with rage he starts blasting him with his powers of destruction. It looked like he had the upper hand until the king was able to shoot a blast at Lloyd knocking him back, but Lloyd got up angrier than before.

This kept going until Lloyd got fed up and mixed his power's together shooting the King back away from the large crystal.

"It seems you are a lot stronger than I thought you little boy"

But Lloyd didn't say anything back he just growled at him as he kept blasting the king until the king was on the ground.

Lloyd then walks over to him and growls "this is for my father" Lloyd then proceeds to summon his sword and stabs it into his chest and then cuts his head off.

Lloyd roars in victory and then says "I hope you are ready Crystal Council I am coming for you"

_________________________

Harumi hides behind a large crystal to hide from the ongoing battle.

But she then hears a loud roar and looking around the crystal where she sees Lloyd turn into a monster.

She then watches the battle of Oni which was intense.

Once the king was defeated she was surprised because she thought he wouldn't be defeated, but then she realized Lloyd was holding a sword over his head while looking ready to kill.

Once Lloyd plunged into her kings chest killing him, she realizes Lloyd is not himself anymore and will kill anyone who was apart of the council.

'I need to tell the ninja even if they won't trust me'

Harumi was about to leave and checked on Lloyd one more time before leavening, but noticed that Lloyd was not there.

'Where the fuck is he' she walked backwards and then turned around running away until she ran into something hard falling to the ground. Looking up she was shaking as she sees Lloyd as he looks down at her with killer instinct.

She started to scoot away from Lloyd. As she was backing away she noticed he was covered in blood and then looked at his one hand to see he was holding the head of the Crystal king.

'Oh my god he is really out to kill' Harumi was starting to get scared of Lloyd, cause this was not the same person she betrayed that night. This was a killer monster.

Harumi's back hit a wall and Lloyd got in front of her saying "oh Harumi did you really think that you could escape death this time"

"No no please Lloyd let me live. I can help you please" Harumi tried begging for her life, but it didn't work.

Growling Lloyd says "you don't deserve to live after everything you have done"

Slowly getting up Harumi starts running away crying.

"GET BACK HERE HARUMI SO I CAN KILL YOU" Lloyd yells and starts chasing her.

'I need to get to the Ninjas' was all Harumi could think as she was running away.

Once at the edge of the floating island she had to make a hard decision, seeing as there wasn't any way to get down. Other than jumping off.

"Oh Harumi what are you going to do now that you can't get away"

Lloyd walked towards Harumi as she backed away from him to the edge. Looking at Lloyd and to the city below. She makes the decision of "I AM GOING TO JUMP THEN"

Harumi then jumps backwards off screaming as she thinks 'I didn't really think this through'

_________________________

Down on the ground with the others.

The group is talking with each other about the battle until Kai says "have any of you seen the green machine"

"I haven't seen Lloyd, cause the last known pla-"

Zane was cut short of his sentence as the group heard screaming. Looking around Cole points out someone falling.

Zane then says "That's Harumi"

"And why the fuck is she falling" says Nya

"Don't know, but we should really help her"

"Well I'm not" said the smith siblings as they cross their arms.

Cole rolls his eyes as he runs towards Harumi and jumps up catching her.

Cole then drops Harumi on the ground.

"Why did you drop me"

"Cause you are still are enemy" said Kai rolling his eyes at the ex princess.

"Ok fare. Now we have a big problem to deal with"

"And what's that princess" said Nya being snarky

"It involves your beloved green ninja"

At the mention of this the hole group got interested in what she had to say.

"Did something bad happen to him" said Kai worried

"Umm I don't know how to put it, but Lloyd is trying to kill me amd he killed the Crystal king. He is also after the Crystal Council"

"And how do we know that your not know lying to us"

"You will just ha-" there was then the sound of a blood curdling scream "ve to trust me. Also that most likely has something to do with it"

"We should go check it out" said Cole as the group runs towards the scream.

As they get closer to the location of the scream they end up at an alleyway.

"Who should go check it out" said Jay

"I will go with Cole, Kai and Nya. While you Jay stay behind with Harumi" commands Zane

"Why do I have to babysit the enemy" whines Jay

"Cause I said so or should we send you by your self."

"I will stay with her, but do call if something does happen"

The group of four walk into the dark alley until they see a figure standing at the end of it.

"Hello who are and could you please turn around so we could talk please" asked Zane

Looking at the figure Nya notices that there is blood dripping from their hand. She then looks on the ground where she sees a body.

Leaning into the others to whisper she says 'I believe we have a killer on are hands'

Hearing that the group pulls out their weapons and Zane says again "please turn around or we will have to use force"

The figure then laughs before turning around where the group was surprised to see a Oni.

'It's an Oni, but gold' whispered Cole

'Wait look closer at it armour'

'That's Lloyd's armour' said Nya in shock

"Who are you Oni" said Kai angrily

"Ohh dear Kai wouldn't you like to know, but I want to know where is Harumi. I know you are hiding her" said Lloyd

Scanning the figure Zane says in pure terror "Harumi is right Lloyd is out for the council and this Oni is Lloyd"

"LLOYD WHY ARE YOU KILLING THEM" yelled Nya to her little brother

"Because they killed my father and have done nothing, but bring pain into my life" said Lloyd while growling

"Lloyd come with us and we will make sure they stay away for good this time"

"There won't be a next time sister and if you don't agree with my ways then you will also die by my hands"

"Bring it on little brother" said Kai

Lloyd summons his sword as he then rushes at Cole slashing his sword at him. Cole blocks the sword, but starts getting overwhelmed by Lloyd's raging strength.

Kai then shoots Lloyd with his fire pushing him away from Cole. Zane then traps Lloyd in some ice.

"I can't believe it's Lloyd. He looks so saddened when attacking us, but his rage seems stronger" said Nya as she started to cry for her younger brother.

The group then hears a yell where they see Jay running towards them with Harumi following him.

"I heard fighting what happe-" Jay then sees the ice "nd. Who is that trapped in the ice"

Sighing Kai says "that's Lloyd"

"WHAT are you kidding me"

"No it's true Jay" said Nya as she hugged her boyfriend

"Now do you believe me" said Harumi

After she spoke the group heard the sound of ice breaking and turning around they see the ice breaking as it glows purple. The ice then breaks as Lloyd emerges with a roar of fury as he yells "WHERE IS SHE"

"HARUMI GET OUT OF HERE" yells Cole as Harumi backs away in fear.

The group get ready to fight while also protecting Harumi.

"Lloyd just stop it doesn't need to be like this" Zane tries to convince Lloyd, but Lloyd doesn't seem to care.

"No she doesn't deserve to live another day. She should've died that night" Lloyd starts to pace back and forth as he stares the ground down.

Getting a good look at the scared Harumi Lloyd laughs in glee as he says "Harumi your days are numbered once I get a hold of you"

Lloyd then lounges at Harumi, but Cole was able to make a rock wall to block his path.

Glaring at Cole he says "you are going to regret that greatly"

Lloyd then shoots at Cole who blocks with a rock wall, but it get destroyed in an instant.

Jay then shoots Lloyd with lightning, but Lloyd just doesn't care. He then turns to jay growling and Jay says "well that's not going to work"

Shooting at Jay who gets out of the way in time says "that was close"

Zane then shoots Lloyd with an arrow in the arm. Lloyd screams in anger as he pulls the arrow out of his arm. The group notices that he's bleeding, but he doesn't seem to care about it.

"This is troubling" said Zane

"And why do you think that" said Kai

"Because some are attack's don't work on him and he doesn't care about his injuries. He will keep going until his mission is complete"

"Should we get Wu" said Cole

"Don't worry I already called him"

"NEPHEW" yells Wu as he comes running into the alley.

"Nice of you to Join us uncle" says Lloyd as he looks at Wu with cold eyes.

"You need to stop this madness your father wouldn't want this"

"YES HE DID. HE WANTS ME TO SHOW THEM WHAT ARE FAMILY IS MADE OF"

"I don't want to do this to you Nephew, but you need to be stopped"

The two engaged in battle as the others watch on.

At first it looked like Wu was going to win, but then Lloyd got the upper hand.

It was like as the battle went on he got angrier, but also stronger.

"I am sorry for what I am about to do uncle, but you left me with no choice" Lloyd says as he stands in front of his uncle. Lloyd then proceeds to ran at Wu with incredible speed where Wu wasn't able to stop the attack.

Lloyd drove a fist through Wu chest.

"Nephew I am sorry I didn't see your pain sooner and that I wasn't the best teacher for you"

"Now you can't rot in the cursed realm"

"NO SENSEI" yells the ninja as Wu falls to the ground dead

"YOU WILL PAY YOU FUCKER" yells Cole as he runs towards Lloyd in a blind rage.

Cole swings his hammer wildly around until he was able to hit Lloyd in the chest. Lloyd flys into a wall thinking he's passed out Cole walks towards Lloyd who emerges from the wall.

He stabs Cole in the shoulder as he also nocks him out, but to the others in the distance it looks like he kills Cole.

So the others start attacking Lloyd. They were able to damage Lloyd quite a bit, but not enough to stop him.

Harumi even helps a bit, but she got to close and got stabbed in the chest where Lloyd says "there a spot in the deepest part of the cured realm wait for you" Harumi then falls to the ground with a thud dead.

Lloyd then roars in victory for the ex princess death and then looks to the remaining ninja saying "you are next"

Lloyd then proceeds to beat the others up and with Kai being remaining one says "Lloyd you didn't have to do this"

"I am sorry Kai, but I had to" Lloyd then knocks Kai out who looks to his fellow ninjas not knowing if they are alive or not.

"I am sorry brother that this happened, but I need to kill them all so Ninjago can be safe for the rest of time"

Lloyd then leaves the scene ready to kill the rest of the council and many other criminals that go against the city he swore to protect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 21.1K 67
𝕶𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖎𝖙 𝖆 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉, 𝕴'𝖉 𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖊 A Dougie B Fan Fiction
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
59.9K 1.8K 82
bio: hiya toots welcome to my Instagram. there will prolly be some rude pics as well as innocent ones
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...