"You hate me?" ~ chris sturni...

By stirkneeohlow2003

Harper and her family don't have the best relationship so when she is sixteen she decides to move out and tak... More

*Cast*
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 24

437 10 4
By stirkneeohlow2003

*harpers pov*

Once i had all my things ready for a sleepover i headed downstairs, just in time as matt had pulled up. I headed to the driveway and put my things into the car then i got into the car behind matt.

"Hey guys" i say

"Hey Harps what do you wanna do tonight?" Matt asks as he pulls out of my driveway and makes his way over to his house.

"I dont know maybe just dance?" I say knowing the reactions im about to get.

"Harps you know how much i love just dance but youve had sugar today your gonna be bouncing of the walls if we play" nick says sitting next to me

"That is true Harps maybe something chill since we've been out all day" matt agrees

"I wanna play just dance" chris says turning around to me. I smile back at him before he says "wait i cant jess is coming round soon"

"Omg you guys are boring" i roll my eyes. "We could just hang out in one of your rooms with the tv as white noise and just talk or play on our phone" i give this as my last suggestion.

"Oh my gosh yes that is the best thing you have ever said" nick says next to me.

"Nick we do it every time" i reply

"I know but its fun" he shrugs and looks out of the window

Soon enough matt pulls into his driveway and we all get out of the car. We had about half an hour before jess got here so we all went to chriss room.

"Harps imma come up in a second with some snacks want one?" Matt asks me

"Nah im good thanks" i reply walking up the stairs.

When we reach chriss bedroom i run over and jump onto his bed, the comfiest bed out of all the triplets beds.

"How do you get up in the morning?" I ask him. We are the only ones in the room right now as nick has gone to the bathroom.

"What do you mean?"

"This is the comfiest bed ever"

"Harper?" His voice is serious and he used my full name so i jump up from my previous position to look at him.

"Yeah?" I say cautiously

"Why did you lie?" He voice is filled with worry

"I thought we couldnt talk right now."

"I cant talk about my thing right now but i can talk about yours if you want"

"Oh um... i dont know why" then my stomach growled.

"Harper" he says softly and moves closer to the bed.

"What?" I say growing agitated with the full name

"Have you eaten today?" He asks me. I didnt expect anyone to notice at least not him.

"Chris I-" he stops me from talking

"Remember i can tell when you lie" he emphasises the 'i'

"I dont know"

"You dont know if you have eaten?" I shake my head at him.

"I havent"

"H why not? What going on?" But before i could answer his question his girlfriend walks through the door.

"What is going on here?" Her high pitched voice breaks the soft tone that used to be here.

"Hey baby" chris stands up to hug her.

"Yeah whatever why is she here"

"Oh my brothers will be up soon do you want any snacks or anything?" He asks her

"Yeah do you guys have any candy or anything?"

"Of course" he then turns to me "you want the chocolate strawberries?" Now that is an offer i cannot refuse. I nod at him.

He smiles at me and give me a nod before he leaves. Nick came into the room and sat on the bed next to me.

"Heyy bitch did you know about this?" He showed me his phone and we started gossiping and scrolling through peoples instagram.

Soon matt and chris came back upstairs and chris had my strawberries. He handed them to me and he gave me a look that said 'you better eat these'.

We all chose a tv show to play in the background, which we all had to out vote jess on her choice of a kids tv show. Dont get me wrong i love kid shows but not right now.

I sit with my back against the head board and rest my legs across matt lap as he was sitting agaisnt the wall. I had my strawberries on my lap and my phone in my hand. Then i felt the bed dip next to me as chris sat down, with jess under his arm.

"See this is nice guys" matt says looking at chris and i.

"Yeah matt so nice" i roll my eyes.

"Heyy whats that supposed to mean" chris says as jess scoffs. He whispers something to her and the looks over to me. "Can i have a strawberry?" He asks

"Sure i guess" i hand him the plate. He takes the strawberry but he doesnt eat it. "Are you going to eat it?" He shrugs.

"Harps you know last week when you 'lost your waffle' well chris ate it" matt tells me. My jaw drops and chris takes this opportunity to shove the strawberry into my mouth. Which nearly makes me choke but i bite down and he takes the stem and puts it on the plate.

I try to talk but i couldnt since my mouth was full. I try to spit it out into my hand but chris covers my mouth before i can. I eat the strawberry and get up to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" I hear from the room i just left.

"Ill go get her" jess squeaked.

"Leave me alone" i turn to her.

"Why would i do that?" She says her face set as a scowl.

"Because i dont need to or want to talk to you" i say walking down the stairs.

"Get back here bitch" she chases after me.

"Im good" i go into the living room to sit on the couch.

"I want to talk to you" she sits next to me

"Youll have to get in line i have a lot of people to talk to." I tell her

"Clearly" she rolls her eyes

"I would rather not talk to you"

"Why not?" As she says this i see chris coming down the stairs.

"Why would i talk to you?"

"Listen harper i know your in love with chris i see the way you look at him but new flash hes my boyfriend and honestly he does not seem to like you or your family. I mean who can blame him have you seen the state of your family where are your parents"

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I stand up off of the couch and chris runs over to get inbetween us.

"What i only spoke the truth"

"Jess can you not right now." Chris defends me

"Youre siding with her?" She squeaked

"Chris move" is all i can say. The words arent working for me right now so its better if i use my fists you know like i taught my brothers.

"Harper dont do it"

"As if she could do anything against me" jess flicks her hair and stands up

"Fucking move out of my way chris" he looks into my eyes knowing her cant calm me down right now and he moves and goes straight to calling my brother. Snitch.

I clench my fist and puch jess square in the face making her stumble into the coffee table knocking everything off making a loud noise. Which made matt and nick join the audience.

"Never fucking talk bad about my family" i punch her again "you got that" i go to punch her when my arm is pulled back.

"I know what she said but please stop" chris says trying to stop me when my hair is pulled backwards.

"Thanks chrissy" she says i hear a chuckle at the nickname by the stairs before i hit the ground.

"Thats it bitch" i stand up and slap her across the face. Then she runs at me grabbing my hair and ragging me side to side. I bring my leg up to kick her in the stomach which moved us into the kitchen. I follow her in there and i bring my fist back and punch her right in the eye to which she drops to the floor.

My breathing is heavy and i look around me and see all three triplets look at me like im a monster. I storm out of the house before any of them can say anything.

As im walking home a car pulls up next to me.

"Harps get in its cold and once again youre not wearing a hoodie" matt shouted from the mini van.

"And we still need to talk remember" nick says sat next to him. "I mean i might aswell tell matt to if he doesnt already know"

I get into the car and matt finds us a place to park that isnt his driveway. Once we are parked nick tell matt and i about what he heard the other week. The argument the slaps and everything else. That bitch was abusing my best friend she was also the one behind him not being my friend.

"Before we go back promise me you wont go after her again" nick holds out his pinky i interlock our pinkys and matt starts to drive us back. "Even though it was hilarious"

A/N
Look at me posting a lot it might not happen in the next few days as im going back to college but i can try, i probably will but if not then thats why love you all byee :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.2K 1.7K 43
"๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ.. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...
39K 948 22
โyou're making it so hard for me to hate you mattโ โthen don't.โ (๐Ÿชฉ) ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ž has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...
5.6K 40 34
๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’ - brunette beauty, popular and everyone loves her. especially her best friends. and what about her? Who does she love, her friends? There'...
7.8K 36 25
in which โ†ณ two supposed friends fall for each other NOT A SLOWBURN christopher sturniolo x fem reader ( i know some of y'all will hate me but ther...