What Universe is This Again?

By Allioune24

"I can feel it!" exclaimed Lophe, the pope of Obelia's current religion. "The new Empress and the Saint of Ob... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII

XXX

1.2K 94 2
By Allioune24

Another day and another tea party. Athy still couldn't forget how Lucas used his original form towards her. Well, he's handsome indeed. Ezekiel seemed to have moved away from her. Ayhan forbade him from entering the palace.

She was able to Jennette quite normally after all those days. It is almost as if they are siblings.

So this is what it is like to have a sister.

The thought made her smile. After they spent more time eating together, Yhan seemed to talk to Jennette more. Claude was especially cool with it. She was not sure if it was because she was Penelope's daughter or because she was his older brother's daughter. He keeps her at a distance but is not throwing her away. It makes no difference to her in either case. They are at least getting along right now.

Despite the fact that Jennette is largely responsible for Athanasia's death in the novel, her skepticism fades. She has the same sensation when she speaks to Yhannie.

.

.

"It is boring," both Yhannie and Athy groaned. He has not left yet because Lucas said he is having trouble tracking the world tree. Raon had been assisting as well, but it appears to be a lot of work.

"That is it," Yhan said as he rose from his seat, "Let us go out, Raon!"

"Right away, human!" Raon exclaimed, transporting all of them outside the palace.

"Hey! Hey! Lucas! I did great, right?" Raon exclaimed happily to Lucas. Lucas appeared to be quite pleased with himself as well. Athanasia hoped that Raon would not become twisted like Lucas after learning he was the tower's owner and Raon had been learning from him.

"Your clothes are a bit too much."

Lucas' magic transformed their clothing with the snap of a finger.

"Then let us hurry up, we do not have much time!"

.

.

Yhanlocked his gaze on his sister and Lucas, who were holding hands. Amazing. He was just walking from one store to the next when he noticed them acting so friendly.

"Jealous?"

"Why would I be?"

"Your sister's beautiful hands are in the hands of a grubby, sludgy old man," Raon mocks.

Although Yhan was disappointed, seeing her smile brightened his day.

"Well, it is better than nothing," he says as he follows them.

She was busy looking around. Yhannie had been working in the capital for some time, but today he is just a regular boy with red hair. He had been missing Cale Hentiuse's color for quite some time.

It makes his day to see his sister eating and living normally.

They went to a safe where parfaits were sold. They waited for their order at a four-person table.

Athanasia was concerned about the cost, but they convinced Raon and Lucas to conjure up some funds for them. Athanasia was terrified because it is illegal to counterfeit money.

— The money Lucas possessed, however, was genuine.

He turned to face Raon, who had taken some money from his spatial space. Yhan deduced that the warlock had used the same method to stockpile items.

"Now that I think about it," Athy said, "Jennette went out of the palace today to see Duke Alpheus."

"I did grant her that, but do not get mad at me," he explained, "I am using her as a bait, Athy."

Athy looked at him. Her gaze tells him that she understands.

They soon heard familiar voices close by. Jennette and Ezekiel are in a relationship!

Yhan kept a close eye on them but did not mind them. Raon used magic to ensure that they were not seen or recognized.

They shared some boring conversation but Yhan stood up the moment he felt that ominous power around.

"Yhannie?"

The Alpheus kid and Jennette have already left.

"Sis, eat mine as well; I need to check on something. Choi Han!"

The knight who should not have been there appeared out of nowhere. Athy wanted to follow but was stopped by Lucas.

"Your Highness, we should stay here."

It was familiar but didn't mind it. It was familiar, but it did not bother me. The one who recognized it was his Highness. Yhan looked at him ordering him to take good care of his sister.

After eating parfait, Athy was worried sick about Yhannie. She decided to follow his tracks and ended up at the bird store. She was looking around when Ezekiel's voice echoed.

"Excuse, perhaps..."

She threw the birdcage at him and ran away immediately.

Why is he always around?!

[AYHAN'S POV]

It's near.

He looked around some more and saw Jennette looking at some satin ribbon. He was about to approach her because she was alone when he was interrupted by a man with jet black hair and dark blue eyes.

As he looked at the man who was currently conversing with her, shivers ran down his spine.

It is the same man from the shadows who exuded such menacing power.

"Yhan-nim?" Choi Han moved cautiously.

"No don't move."

That guy did not seem to want to hurt Jennette. He will tear him apart if he does.

But...

Why does he look so much like Claude?

Yhan couldn't shake this ominous feeling. He stood there watching them, but their gazes met as soon as that man finished his business. The man gave a small smile and motioned with his hands to remain silent.

If only this was not a crowded place, he would've ripped that man apart.

"He has the fragment." He could feel the Book of Death trembling violently. "He's dangerous."

He decided to withdraw for now, but he was sure that House Alpheus had some hand in this dirty trick. He turned around and walked away, resolute on finding his sister.

Raon and Choi Han stealthily followed. This is the moment that Yhan needs silence to think.

"Yhannie?" Yhan raised his head and looked at his sister.

"Why are you here?"

"I ran away." Athy held his hand and pulled him into the store. Yhan followed after her and was surprised to see old books stacked up together.

"Woah." Books that Yhan has yet to read!

Athanasia smiled and reached for a book. There were a few books that piqued my interest. They are once again lost in their own worlds when.

"Miss, you are cursed!" exclaimed the elderly man in the wheelchair. Yhan looked at him, and the man looked back, saying, "Even the young lad is cursed."

Yhan knew that his Thames bloodline was cursed to travel through time. However, Athanasia?

"Cursed?"

"Yes, cursed by someone who wishes misfortune on you, miss; yours is far more dangerous than the young lad's, miss."

Athanasia reached out for his hand. He could feel her trembling hand turning cold.

"What kind of curse do I have?"

'You have a very intricate, very subtle curse. I can not tell what it is about at my level, but it is powerful."

Yhan thought Athy would back down but she asked him about his opinion about children conceived by dark magic. Both of them didn't stop having chills while listening.

Even after they were sent back, they looked at each other, holding hands while trembling.

"But the lovely princess had a happy ending," Athy pointed out.

"But... it is okay to think about what comes after," Yhan sighed.

They sighed. No use worrying about crap.

.

.

Both of them were back to their normal lives after their day outside the palace. Yhan returned to work so that when he leaves, there will be no gaps in the workforce. Athanasia continued to fill her days with tea parties because her father and brother had told her to enjoy this period of her life. She spent her days playing with Raven, attending tea parties, and handling some internal palace works.

Up until a few days later...

"I will be leaving the palace with Lucas," Yhan said. Lucas nods and taps her on the brow.

"To find the Sacred World Tree."

So her days alone with Claude began. Yhan left on the very next day with nothing but a small back with him. Raon and Choi Han followed after him. Alver and Ron remained in the palace and assisted her with some of the work that needed approval.

What scared her the most was Claude's cold demeanor while pointing at the gift Ezekiel sent her.

*cough* She forgot about this man! She knows that this dude knows everything.

"That kid must have picked up only bad habits from Arlanta; he is still so young, and yet every action he takes is arrogant."

His piercing gaze right now is terrifying!

Yhannie! How did you manage to retort every time he said something like that?!

She is moved by how Claude is behaving right now, but...

Are we going to find a body tomorrow?

She sincerely hopes not.

Then Felix started babbling about love life and everything!

DUDE YOU AIN'T HELPING AT ALL!

"Felix. Shut up if you want to live."

Ugh. Soooo cold! Is this the reason why you're not giving me any permission to leave the palace?!

Let us try to say the cheesiest things we can!

"But do I have to get married? I do not even want to. *Pout* Dad, spending time with you is the best, so why do I have to get married?"

She continued to sweet talk her way until Claude was no longer angry. He still pouted but he looked adorable as well. Yhannie must've gotten that from him! They're so adorable!

"Dad..."

"Hm?"

"Do I really look like mom?" she asked.

Claude lowered the cup he was holding. "You and Ayhan asked the same thing. Why are you asking me that?"

She remained silent. Claude's gaze seemed empty and sad.

"I don't know. How could I remember the face of someone who died so long ago?"

But the fairy lady who appeared in my dreams and Yhan's memories was always so beautiful.

Talking about Diana in front of him has been a taboo and she's been careful about it up till now.

I don't feel like he will try to kill me anymore.

"Dad, you always get angry when we talk about mom," she said, smiling. Being honest once in a while isn't so bad at all. "You know, Yhannie and I had been careful talking about her, but looking at you right now."

Claude stared at her as if she were saying the most bizarre thing.

"You seemed like a human with feelings."

The wind blew strong, and Athanasia smiled at him with such a big bright smile.

"Dad... I have a wish." She smiled, "something only you can grant."

Claude who seemed surprised by her words, listened.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 3.7K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
1.3K 60 7
❛ my mind turns your life into 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒌𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆 i can't dare to dream about you anymore. ❜ ⎯⎯ ⠀ㅤִㅤ...
245K 6.6K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...
145K 9.6K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...