ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀꜱ • ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏ...

By delicatessss

Rafe Cameron's love and obsessions. JJ Maybank's issues and recklessness. Rafe Cameron x OC x JJ Maybank. OBX... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
ᴀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄꜱ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛꜱ
𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

684 11 9
By delicatessss

THE WHOLE CAR RIDE is so tense, the tension rising in the air engulfed all of them with it and neither of them dare to open their mouth. Letting the deafening silence ringing out loud, almost can cut through their skin.

Hope is sitting at the back by herself while Rafe taking the passenger seat and Ward keeping his attention straight to the road as the driver. Neither Rafe nor Hope dare to even move a muscle from their seats, their movement are very strict and strain.

Rafe keep glancing at the girl that sitting at the back through the rear view mirror, catching the reflection of hers that just simply leaning her back against the seat with her eyes looking out to the window the entire ride. He can't keep his eyes off her, afraid that she's going to disappear and going missing on him again.

Now that she's here right in front his eyes, Rafe won't let her out from his sight again, not anymore. He's going to keep her right on his side and nobody is going to take her away from him again. He won't let that happened, he's going to make it right, he's going to win her again.

When the car take turns into a road that very familiar to Hope, she starts to lean away from the seat. The seconds they made a way into the messy yard before the image of a knock out trailer stand in front of her, she starts to tense up.

They're going to Barry's?

Hope takes out her eyes from the trailer to the men at the front, Ward already pulled over and parked the car on the lawn. He unbuckle his belt but he's still didn't say anything. He looks mad, pure mad. That's causing Hope to feel like she's also in a trouble.

Rafe watched his dad that about to get out from the car with wary eyes, he knows he needs to say something to him "I swear I learned my lesson, okay?" he announced, hoping that would help to ease the situation.

Hope knows that's just a lie, she knows that the boy not going to learn anything from it and only saying that so he's not getting into more trouble just like he always did. She knows Ward probably knows too, because he didn't even say anything to acknowledge it. There's still a silent from him.

Ward pull out a stack of money from his pocket to pay to the drug dealer before he proceed to get out from the car. Both Hope and Rafe do the same but they stop when the man chimes for the first time through the ride "Stay in the car" he demands "You too, Hope" he continues.

Usually, she would be protesting but seeing how tense the situation right now, she decides to drop her attitude and just listen to the man. Since Rafe also do the same instead of go against his father, he's back on his seat.

Ward walks out from the car leaving the both of them in another silence, Hope can't sit still because she worry about what will happens between Ward and Barry out there. She doubts that Ward will do anything physical since she never thought the man is a violent type of a person but she knows Barry definitely is.

Rafe glances at Hope through the rear-view mirror for the hundred times, been wanting to say something to her hoping that they're still in a good term. But there's nothing come up into his mind, he's afraid that he's going to lead into another argument between them.

Truth be told, he hates getting into a fight with her. It only driving Hope away from him.

"Are you-all right?" Rafe finally open his mouth, asking the question though he knows it's a lame one. He didn't turn to face her, keeping his gaze to the front.

"Why won't I be? It's not me that his dad need to see his drug dealer to pay the money he owed" she answered sarcastically causing Rafe to swallow hard.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean for this to happen" He said.

"Yeah, sure"

"I swear, Mia. I swear I didn't mean for anything like this to happen. I just-I just don't know what to do"

Hope paused a little, she glances at him that still sitting on the passenger seat "Stop saying that, okay? stop apologizes when you didn't mean it" she pointed that out, she's been there few many times "It making people to lose their trust in you everytime you did that"

Rafe starts to turn to face her, shifting his body from the front "I meant it, okay? I meant every single thing that I said" he states, licking his lips that feels dry "I want to start over again, let me-let me take care of us again"

Hope let out a heavy sigh, bringing both her hands to her face "I told you I don't want to talk about this, Rafe. Please, just drop it" she mutters in frustrated, she's definitely not wanting to talk about that. They're going to make everything worse all over again.

"I screw up. I know that and I'm aware" Rafe ignores the pleads "And I want to make it right again, I really do"

"Shut up, Rafe"

"Listen to me, alright? Please don't get mad at me again, I can't-I can't have that" he continues making Hope to grow more furious.

"Did you know that your action not only hurting JJ but also hurting me?" She spoke, this time keeping her gaze straight at him "You think that I'm going to be just fine when you beat someone like that? Especially when I'm the reason why you're going crazy like that? No! I'm not fine and I hate it, I fucking hate it"

Rafe keep his mouth shut when she starts to speak up "I don't want anyone to get hurt, I don't want people to get hurt because of me. That also hurting me as much as it hurting them, I feel sick" she continues "And you can't wish for me to just forget about it just because you want to make it right again. Or even, or even to start it all over again like nothing ever happened. I can't do that, it still right inside my mind and it haunted me"

The boy looks away for a second, letting her words hung in the air "I'm sorry" he said and that's the only thing that can come out from his mouth.

Because he is, he's truly sorry for what happened. But not to JJ, he's still think he deserved every punches and cuts and bruises he gave to him. He's sorry for what he did to Hope, for making her feels things that bugging her.

"I told you to stop saying that!" She warned, sick of hearing the meaningless word from him "You're making that word sound cheap, you're making apologizing looks low"

He looks up back to her "Then, tell me. Tell me what should I do to make you believe me or even to trust me again other than keep saying sorry" he said "Tell me, Mia. Anything, something"

Hope remains silence, because there's nothing that Rafe can do or could do to fix everything back. Not now, at least because she can't think of anything. She's still mad at him and the only reason she's tolerating with him right now it's because of Wheezie and her promised to him.

Rafe still waiting for her answers, keep his gaze on her that remained quiet. He willing to do anything, everything just to have Hope to forgive him and running back to him instead of JJ.

"None" She mutters after a long silent from her "There's nothing you can do to undo everything, you just screwed up" she continues.

Rafe feels something struck him right on his chest, his mouth open slightly at the answer almost like he can't believe her.

"That's-"

"No, shut up, Rafe. I don't want to hear anything from you" Hope cut him off before he can even spoke again "I'm doing this because of Wheezie begging me to check up on you, to make sure that her older brother is fine because she's too scared to do by herself. I can't really tell her that her brother almost killed someone and I was on the run from him"

Rafe chews his inner lips listening to her, her words feel like a venom to him. Slicing through his skin, spreading all over his system. He hates it, he hates how stubborn and hard headed she is now. It's getting hard to get through her heart.

"And I'm trying not to break the promised I made to you. I'm not leaving you and not letting you handle your own crisis all alone. I told you I'm gonna help you to figure it out together, so I'm here for that. That's it. As soon as we're done here, I'm out" she continues, making her point clear "So, please, stop talking about yesterday. That's not why I'm here and you're still screw things up"

Hope back leaning on the seat and looking out to the window as soon as she's done talking. She avoid looking straight into his eyes because she knows he's going to give her the teary look, she knows she's not going to survive that. Rafe is still have a hold on her no matter she likes it or not. She won't let that passing through her.

Rafe nods his head slowly before he turns his body back to the front instead of saying anything. Telling himself to calm down and he hates how her words literally able to make him questioning himself or even making him to kill himself.

"I know you said you hate hearing me saying this but-I'm really, really sorry. I just want to take care of you. That's it. So please, I'm sorry, truly" he continues with the apologizes and this time it sounds sincere. Like he really meant it and he really is.

Hope chews her lower lips, holding herself from automatically flung herself to him and convince him that everything is fine and he doesn't need to apologize about it. But she knows it's going to be a lie, she's only making him more irresponsible with his action.

He really needs to learn that his own behaviour has its own consequences.

So, instead of saying anything to acknowledge his apology, she remains silence. Keep her gazes to the outside even though she barely can see anything because of the lack of light out there, there are only trees out there.

Rafe sigh, dropping down his head while rubbing his face out of frustration. He really realize how screws up he is, he knows it. And he's already out of ideas on how to convince the girl.

Hope checks up on the time by glancing on her wristwatch when she feels it's been long enough for Ward to be out there. She's afraid if something happened to him, not like she doesn't believe Barry or anything but she knows how crazy he can get.

Just because he's all easy going with her doesn't mean he's going to act that way with someone else. Especially when it comes to his money and drugs.

She decides to check up on them. So, she push open the door alarming Rafe at the front. He glances back to her "Where are you going?" he asks.

"It's been long enough, Imma check up on them" she announced, starts to jump out from the car.

"But my dad told us to stay in the car?!" Rafe yells but she already slam shut the door and walking towards the trailer. Rafe let out a cuss, he quickly unbuckle the seatbelt and hop out from the car to trail right behind the girl.

"Hope, get back in the car" Rafe said while chasing after her but the girl ignores him, she keeps bringing her legs faster and faster "Listen to me. Get back to the car" he continues, tugging on her arm but she swats him away almost immediately.

Hope keep walking faster, until she catch Ward's figure standing near a fire before she saw he's kicking Barry on his stomach causing the man to grunt and crouch in pain. But it didn't stop Ward because he keeps giving another pounds on him, until Barry fall down on the ground but he's still didn't stop.

She let out faint gasps, a hand flying straight into her mouth causing her to stumble down backwards. Rafe who just right behind her also caught the glimpse of that act from his father sending him to froze until he feels Hope's stumble against him. But that's not enough for him to move his muscles, because he's way too shock of what he just saw.

Ward is still yet to aware the presence from the two teens but as soon as he turns his body after he's done with the drug dealer, he met with four eyes looking at him with shock and terror. He's also as surprised as them at their presence but there's nothing he can say to undo it. They already saw it.

He let out a heavy sigh and continues to walk like nothing really happened "I told you two to say in the goddamn car" he said, looking at them.

Hope is still with her shocked trance, her eyes glancing between Ward and Barry who is still groaning on the grass before it pinning at the Cameron Man. She can't believe of what her eyes just saw.

Rafe shift a little after being in a trance for a minute, shifting his eyes to look at his father who already makes his way towards them. He doesn't even know what to say at everything he just saw as much as Hope is.

"What did you do?" Hope mutters when he's close enough to them, her face contorted with terror.

Ward stops walking, he puts a hand on his head "It's nothing, okay? I handle this and we're done now" he states, brushing it away.

If Hope didn't know Barry or that man didn't literally save her life like twice, she won't be making this as a problem and would gladly to walk away from this place and never wish to be here again. But she does know him, she's not going to act like nothing happened.

"You just kneed him and he's laying on the ground"

"I know, I'm aware of that" Ward sigh "But like I said, I already handle this, okay? Just, let it go and go get inside the car now"

Hope shook her head "You can't handle thing by maimed someone's face, that's not exactly how you do"

Rafe already put a hand on her shoulder "Mia, no" he states, not wanting the get in a trouble with his dad. He was in shock too but he knows better than questioning the man.

"Go get your bike, Rafe" Ward ignored the girl's wails, looking at his son before he continues to walk passing them "You, get in the car" He pointed at Hope, commanding the girl too.

"No, dad. She can-she can have a ride with me" Rafe said, not wanting to left the girl alone with his father. He's afraid if Ward gonna do something to her, though he doubts that his father is capable of do that. Not to Hope at least.

"No, he's going home with me. I'll drive her there" Ward disagree, he's not trust his son enough take a responsibility of the girl. After everything he did.

"I'm not going home with you, I'll go with Rafe" Hope chimes after the small quarrel between the father and son. If anything, she wants to be with Rafe now other than Ward. Not after she saw what he just did.

"Fine" Ward retorted, not wanting to argue more about it "But you get her home safe, okay? I'm not going to face my friend for your irresponsible act if something happens to his daughter. I had enough with your shit" he spats.

Rafe just nods his head, comply to the commands from his father "I'll pay your money back, dad" he announced before he walks to get to his bike "Come on, Hope" he nudges her a little, motion for the girl to follow him. Hope nods lightly, following his steps.

Ward stop walking, before he slowly turns to Rafe back "No" he said forcing both Hope and Rafe to face him back. "What?" Rafe questioned, furrowing his brows.

"No, Rafe. You won't" Ward states "You know why?" he asked, keep walking forward towards them causing Rafe to step backwards with every steps that his father took bringing along Hope with him. She's holding on his arm, gripping it tightly.

"Because you're a liar and you're thief and you cannot be trusted" Ward continues, causing Rafe to flinch at the hurtful words from him. His eyes start to watery, looking at Ward with so much emotion "And I can't have you in my house son"

Rafe swallows hard "What-what do you mean?" his voice hoarse, holding the cry from slipping out from him.

"Don't come home" Ward states and Hope's eyes widened. He can't just kick Rafe out like that. But Rafe already open his mouth before she can engage with it.

"Where do you want me to go?" Rafe questioned, starts to walk towards his father "I don't know and I don't care. You're 19, figure that shit by yourself" he said and starts to walk away again.

"Dad-"

"Actually, I'm changing my mind" Ward said again, facing them back. Rafe paused a little, he thought maybe he's going to let him has another chance "She's going home with me, I don't trust you to keep her safe. You screwed up enough" Ward looks at Hope.

She starts to tense and a grip she had on Rafe's arm tightened and Rafe just notices the hold there "No-I'm going home with him" she shook her head.

"Go get in the car, Hope. I'll drop you home" Ward urges, putting a hand on his waist.

"No, I'm not getting into the car with you" She fought back, she's not leaving Rafe "And you cannot boot him away like that. Where is he going to go?" she continues.

"He's old enough to figure that. Now, please listen to me. Go get in the car, I'm not going to face your parents if my son decides to screw things up again" Ward said.

"Then, what? You're gonna let him out here all alone?"

"That's exactly I'm going to do. I'm teaching him a lesson and I should do that long ago"

"This isn't exactly how you're going to teach him a lesson. You cannot do that to him!"

"I know what I'm doing, okay? He's my son, he'll figure this out, he's not a kid anymore" Ward said again "Please, go get in the car, all right? We're going home now"

Hope shook her head, can't believe everything he just said. She used to look up to Ward a lot, because she thought he's a good person and even a good father. But after hearing everything that Rafe told her and what she saw and heard now, she knows this man is also has his own flaws.

"I'm going to stay with him and if anything happened to me, you're going to explain to my parents what was I doing with your son that you just kicked out" She states, fighting the look from the man. She's still scared of him but she's not going to left Rafe like this.

Rafe watching Hope arguing with his father with terror, because even after 19 years living with, he never once dare to hold the argument with the man like this. He's afraid of what the man is going to do to her. But he's also glad that Hope stands up for him and wanting to be with him instead of go with his father.

"I can't believe this" Ward shook his head, rubbing his forehead. Hope remains silence, watching the man.

Ward starts to step forward causing them to stumble backward until he grabs her arm, pulling her towards him loosening the grip she had on Rafe.

"What are you doing?" Hope shrieks, trying to pull herself away from him.

"I'm taking you home" he said, keep dragging her along with him despite of her trying to twist her arm from his grasp.

"Dad, let her go" Rafe pleads, watching the girl fighting her way off his dad. But he's not dare to interfere.

"Let go of me-what are you doing? Rafe!" Hope yells for the boy, shooting a pleading look at him. Ward keep strode towards the car while dragging her along with him.

"Dad, let her go, okay? I promised I'm going to get her home safe" Rafe pleads, trailing right behind them.

"Stop-ow, ow" Hope hissed when she feels the pressure on her arm tightened and starts to hurt her "Rafe--" she cry for him again.

Rafe starts to get alarmed when he heard her "Dad, you're hurting her. Just stop" He pleads again, hoping the man to listen to him.

Ward let out a sigh but he didn't budge from his decision, he's not letting the girl stay with his son. He needs to be taught a lesson and he knows kicking him out from the house isn't enough. He's going to take away one thing that precious enough from the boy, that going to hit him somewhere inside.

Ward starts to lift her up from the ground instead of dragging her "Drop me down, let go of me!" she yells, still trying to let loose from his grasp. But the man keep ignoring her until she accidentally elbow his face causing Ward to cuss and his grips on her falter dropping her straight to the ground.

"Ow!" She wails when her skin scratching the grass since she's only wearing a short, she can feel the scrapes on her skin.

Rafe quickly running towards her at the wailed, crouching down next to her "Hey, are you okay?" he asks, face contorted with worry.

Hope scrunching up her face, shifting from her previous position and lounging out her legs only to found her knee bleed. Hope hissed a little, starting to feel the pain hitting her. Rafe starts to get tense at the sight of the blood that starts to come out from her, his breath starts to get uneven at the thought of her father just hurting his girl.

"Just go, dad. I'll take care of her" Rafe said, looking up to his father who is still got a hand on his face. He didn't care anymore about where is he going to sleep tonight or even to live after he just got kick out, all he thinks right now is the girl that he cares just got herself hurt.

Ward shook his head, he can't believe that he needs to get himself involve with the stubborn teenagers. He can't even believe how stubborn the Thornton's girl can be because all this time she's being nothing but all sweet and nice. Guess he didn't know her as much as he thinks just like she didn't know him.

"Fine, whatever. But I'm not going to clean up your mess again if something happen to her" Ward reminds him, because he's definitely not going to do that. He had enough and he thinks Rafe is old enough to handle himself.

"I know dad and I promised I'm going to take care of her" Rafe promised, he knows he will.

Ward glances at the girl on the ground that gives her a look of disappointed and he actually can see that coming from his daughter, he wonder if Sarah would think him as a bad person right now if she saw everything that he did. He quickly broke his eye contact with her and walks towards his car.

Rafe looks away from his father who already get into the car, putting it in reverse before he pulls away from the driveway leaving the both of them. He put his hands on her shoulder "You all right? Can you get up?" he softly asked.

"Yeah" Hope sniffed a little, nodding her head. The scrape on her knee isn't that bad, just a small one and she can handle that. But it still sting, she can feel her skin there tightened at any movement she did.

"Come on, I help you up" Rafe said, he gets to her front and grabbing both of her hands to pull her up. Hope didn't say anything and let the boy help her, because she kinda needs it from him. To ease the pain a little. "On three, come on. One, two and-" Rafe softly pulls her up, his hand quickly wrapping around her waist to steady her.

"You good?" he continues again, just to make sure.

"Yeah, thanks" she mumbles, giving him a plain smile and Rafe returns it back.

"Can you walk by yourself? Or do you need me to lift you?" he asked again, because he won't mind to carry her if she really needs it.

"It's just a little scratch, I'll manage" Hope assured, ain't no way she's letting Rafe to pick her up. That will be a little bit of overdramatic of her because it's not really that bad.

"You're bleeding, Mia" he pointed it out "We need to do something to that or you're going to get infection"

"Rafe, I'm fine. It's a tiny little scratch, okay? I hurt my knee before, I'll be fine" she assured again, can't help to feel contented at his constant worry about her.

"Fine" He sighed, he slowly letting his grip go on her waist when he's sure enough that she's fine and able to walk on herself. Hope smiles once again and that causing his heart to make a little jump, because it's been awhile for him to get that expression from her. He really thought he won't be able to get that anymore.

Hope heard the grunt coming from the yard once again and her mind suddenly remember about the dark-haired man who just got kneed on his stomach. She starts to tense once again, she quickly running towards him leaving Rafe behind with confusion before he also keep up with her.

"Mia, slow down. You're gonna hurt yourself again" He warned, trailing right behind her but she ignores him. She keep running until she reached Barry who is still laying on the ground, groaning in pain unable to move.

"Barry-" she said, crouching down next to him "Barry, hey" she continues, putting a hand on his back since he's facing down the grass.

"Hope?" He mutters, his voice hoarse while trying to look up on her

"It's me" she confirmed, pulling a tight smile "Are you okay? Can you move?" she continues, brushing away the leaves and dirt on his hand and hair.

Rafe watching the interaction with uneasy feeling muster inside him. He doesn't know how deep the relationship Barry had with Hope, but seeing the girl looks so panic right now following by what Barry just did to him this morning for her, he just know they passed the casual phase.

He hates watching her caring about another man like this, especially when it's someone that not even on his level. He's keeping his mouth shut from saying anything.

"I can't fucking feel my legs" He mumbles making Hope to scrunch up her face "You need to try though, I can't let you eating grass like this" she added.

"What are you doing here? I thought you're still with your lover boy?" he asked again, still manage to think about her even though he almost losing the function of his legs.

Rafe stiffened a little at the words that come out from the drug dealer mouth, knowing damn well about who he just talking about. It can't be about him and it definitely about JJ. So, even Barry knows about him and he seems cool with it. She glances at Hope who already looks up to him, almost like she also can read his mind.

Was she really running away with JJ before she shows up for him earlier?

"Come on, you need to get up" Hope ignores the question and looks away from Rafe when she saw the look from him. She gives him a little nudge, telling him to start to move his muscles or else she has no choice that dragging him from here into his trailer.

"Shit-" Barry mumbles and he actually listen to the girl. He starts to move, bringing his head up from the grass while Hope gripping on his arm, trying to help the man to get up. When he's already halfway to stand on his feet, she puts his arm around her shoulder to give another boost.

"You weight like a pig" she mumbles a little causing Barry to grunt "Shut up!" he yells but Hope can't help to smile, a small chuckle slipping out from her mouth while the man remains scowling.

Rafe hates that, it took everything in him to not go up to them and ripping her out from the man. If this down to another boy, who isn't a drug dealer that just gives him a burned mark on his arm, he would totally do that. He's lucky that he's still reserved a terror for him.

When Barry finally back on his feet with his body soaring with pain, thanks to the girl who gives him a hand, he looks up to meet with the gazes from the Kook boy. He starts to scowl, marching towards him causing Hope to yelp at the sudden movement from him since she's still got his arm on her shoulder while Rafe stumble away from him.

"What the fuck are you still doing here? I don't wanna see your face here" He yells, glaring at the boy "Your daddy already give me my money and fucking kneed me like I'm his bitch or something. Go fuck yourself" he continues.

"Barry, calm down" Hope said, trying to calm him down.

"You know, I should do a lot more than just burned your arm. Maybe put your whole face there" Barry ignores the attempt of peace from her and that causing Hope to shoot him a look.

"You did that to him?" She asked. She already has an idea that Barry probably was the one behind it but hearing it coming out from his mouth isn't really a pleasant news.

"Yeah, and I definitely should put his goddamn face instead of just his arm" Barry admits, not even feels guilty.

"Look, I learned my lesson, all right? I'm not here to cause anything, I didn't know that my dad is going to-beat you" Rafe hold up his hands as a peace sign, seeing the rage from the man. "I only want to pay your money back, man. Swear" he continues.

"That bullshit, man" Barry spats again, he starts to walk up to Rafe while pulling away his arm from around her but Hope quickly jump in between them to stop him from getting any further.

"Okay, stop, please" Hope begged, she's definitely not going to watch any fight go down in front of her again. Not anymore, she had enough "Drop it, okay? That's enough" she gives Barry a look, shaking her a look.

Barry stops but he squints his eyes "Why are you defending him? wasn't he the one who made you run all the way from Kook's land to my porch crying your ass off?" he said, reminding her "You forget already? That he beats your lover boy because you refused to jump on his dick? Or when he called you a whore?"

Hope shut close her eyes at brings up of the memories while Rafe flinching hard.

"I know, okay? I remember and I don't really want to talk about it now" she pleads, she's not having this conversation again.

"Oh, but I really want to talk about it"

"Barry please, drop it, all right?" Hope shoves him back on his position when he keep marching towards Rafe. Barry let out a grumble, muttering something under his breath that he clearly not satisfied with it but she's glad that he listened to her.

"You're lucky that she's here, country club. Or else, you won't be able to walk" Barry warned him.

Rafe pursed his lips and just able to look down to his feet. He never feels this defeat before and how much cares and loves that Hope receives from everyone around her that people actually listen when she demands for something.

Rafe wonder if he even that special in her life just like she is in his. Because he would do anything for her, anything.

"Are you sure, you're all right? Do I need to do anything for the pain?" Hope continues to ask about him, because she can see he's shifting his body uncomfortably and limping while walking.

"I'm fine. I'm not a baby" He spats "And definitely don't need my daddy to clean up my mess" he continues, still trying to roast Rafe.

"Okay, I apologize, all right? And it wasn't even me who beat you, man" Rafe chimes, can't help to feel trigger at how the rage from the man be pointing at him.

"Okay, okay" Hope speaks up again, putting down the argument between them and the men back to cool down "Now, you sure you're fine?" she continues to ask Barry again.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Barry half heartedly answer, keeping his glare on Rafe.

"Good, so I can leave you here to handle yourself?"

Barry averts his gaze back at her "What do you mean you're gonna leave me here? You're not staying?" he curiously asked because he remembered that Hope asked to stay with him for another night if things between her and JJ not doing fine.

Hope pursed her lips "No-"

"You're staying with JJ then? He let you stay with him?"

Hope paused again, licking her lips "Uh-not really" she answered because she's pretty sure not going to go back to JJ. Not when Rafe is out here with no place to stay, she's not going to let him handle this on his own.

The original plan is to go back to the Chateau after she's done with Rafe, because she's not going to stay any longer with him after she helps him figure things out with his dad. And since he's got himself another trouble, she needs to be with him. At least until he's got a place to stay for awhile.

And based on the argument she had with JJ earlier, she doubts if the boy still wanting her around him. She can't help to feel guilty and actually don't know how to face him again. So maybe, not seeing each other is a good choice, for now at least.

"You're going home with him, aren't you?" Barry guess, he kinda see this coming. And the silent from Hope along with her hesitates look actually gives away the answer "You're not get on that bike with him, you're staying the night" he demands.

After everything that he saw and heard from her last night, Barry not allowing her to get herself involved with Rafe. Called him dramatic or anything, but he's not letting this boy around Hope ever again.

"Barry, please" Hope pleads.

"No, don't Barry me, all right? If you go with him, don't come back again"
Hope frowns a little "What do you mean don't come back?" she asked "You-you don't want me to be here again?"

"No" he shook his head "If you leave with him, don't come back. Especially, don't come back here when he starts his shit again just to cry on me. You're asking that for yourself this time"

That actually hurt enough for Hope to swallow and she knows he's right about it. But just because she told him just a glimpse of her relationship with Rafe and he just happened to know the worst part of it from last night doesn't mean he has the right to tell her what to do.

"No, you're being mean now, Baz" She shook her head, stepping away from him "You cannot say that to me, that's just mean" she continues, this isn't exactly how things she wants to be when she's open up to him about what happened.

At the formed of her frown on her lips actually making Barry to falter a little and almost to take his words again but it didn't do much on her just like it usually do. Probably because there's another presence here that watching them and he cannot be looking as a pussy that melt down just because a girl shred a tears for him so he ignores the feeling.

"You heard me, Kook" Barry ignores the frown.

"You said that I'm allow to make my own decision without people telling me what to do, that I didn't owe people anything and tell them to fuck off" She pointed it out "And now you're berating me for it? Because I decide to stand on my own decision?"

She gives him a disbelief look and Barry feels something hitting him, because that's exactly what he told her to do. He swallows a little, taking a time to think any replies to give to her but it seems like his brain decides to stop functioning.

Hope pursed her lips "You're just the same as the rest of them, aren't you?" she concludes "You think, that just because you know about a fraction of my life, you know everything about me? Or give you the power to control my life or even knows the best for me?"

"Hope, come on. We need to leave now" Rafe chimes in after being quiet for a while and he thinks he had enough watching this. He puts a hand on her shoulder, trying to pull her with him but she shrugged him away.

"I didn't really meant that, okay? I mean-You were a mess last night because of him and now you want to run away with him back? I don't think I will allow that from happen" Barry explains, shifting his body a little when he feels a little sore.

"It's my choice, all right? And you don't even know the full story of everything" Hope fought back, ignoring Rafe's attempt to back her down from the man.

"I know enough. That he's a spoiled brat who can't handle his own shit and will bitching about it when things not going on his way and needs his daddy to steer things out for him"

"Don't talk about him like that, okay? That's just, you just-" she paused a little, can't help to feel annoyed at how people been talking about Rafe in that way "You just don't know the whole things, all right? Just, just stop talking like you know everything"

Rafe can't help smirk at how she's defending himself and if this under another circumstances, he would be adding another remarks just to cause another sparks of fire. But he keep his mouth shut but his lips keep tugging upwards.

"What about JJ, then? Was he fine with this? Was he knows about you running back to him?"

"This isn't about JJ" Hope sighed, rubbing her forehead when she starts to feel dizzy "And I'm not running back to him. Stop saying that.

"You should drop him by now, Hope" Barry continues again.

"Oh my god" Hope groans "You know what, I'm done, here. I'm not going to have this conversations again and you can't force me to listen to you"

Barry shook his head "Fine, don't be coming on my porch crying when he fuck up again" he warned.

Her mouth quivering a little because out of people here, she thought going to understand her thing most without questioning her like the rest of them.

"Come on, Rafe" Hope said, tugging on him to follow her out from the place and she can't bare any longer to be here. She hold her tears once again that begging to come out, chewing her lips hardly that almost draw the blood.

Rafe just comply, he nods and walking along with her leaving the drug dealer behind. He can feel how tense the girl is right now and he wants nothing than comfort her. But he's afraid that he's going to upset her more.

"You okay?" He softly asks the girl, looking down to her.

Hope let out a sniff a little before she nods "Yeah" she mutters, though she knows she's lying about it. But it's better than explaining her own feelings.

"I'm sorry, for pulling you into this" Rafe mutters when they're about to reach his bike.

"Don't start, Rafe. We talk about this later" Hope stopped him.

"Yeah, okay" He nods and they proceed to get onto the bike.

•••

HALFWAY FROM THE RIDE, Rafe suddenly sway to the side of the road and pull over causing Hope to get confuse. He starts to peel away the helmet from his head, she slowly pulls away her hands from wrapping around his middle.

"What's wrong?" Hope asks, furrowing her brows while watching the boy in confusion "Do we run out of gas"

"No, we're good" He states, shaking his head "Can you-can you hop out? I need to get off from the bike" he asks, glancing at her through his shoulder.

Hope paused a little at the request from him but she didn't say anything and just complied. She get off from the seat, landing on the pavement and Rafe did the same thing. He hung his helmet by the side mirror before he walks away from his bike, running his fingers through his messy hair. He looks miserable and distraught.

"Are you okay?" Hope decides to ask, walking up to him but not enough to touch him.

Because she knows he hates any physical touch while he's in the middle of his crisis. And doing something that gonna get on his nerves is the last thing that she wants to do right now.

"No-" he shook his head and breath heavily "I just-I just don't know where to go, okay? I just got kicked out from my house and now I have nowhere to go" he states, he starts to sound panic.

Hope chews her lips because truth be told, she also has no idea where to go tonight. She pretty sure she's screwed up with a lot of people right now just so she can be with Rafe here. And she's not really want to go back to her house, not yet, she's not ready to face her parents, or even Topper.

Though she knows that her parents wouldn't mind to give out one of their guest room to Rafe so he can stay for as long as he wants, they like him way too much for her liking. And having Rafe living in a same roof as her for certain time of period isn't really what she wants right now. That can't be happens.

"We can-we can stay in a hotel for a while" Hope suggest, because that's the only way that she can think "There's plenty around here, just hope that it's not full with tourists" It's a good thing that they're living in an island that this place roaming with those accommodation.

"How are we going to pay for that? I don't fucking have money" He glances to her, he don't have that privilege anymore.

"I have" She states because Sarah already hands her pouch bag and she has plenty of bills inside it. Enough for couple days of staying before they can find a place for Rafe to stay "We can use it, I don't mind. At least for just for couple of day"

Rafe gives her a look "I can't do that. I can't use your money" he shook his head, it's embarrassing enough that he got kicked out and he's not going to use her money to afford him.

"Why?" she questioned.

"That's, that's so shame of me, okay? I cannot use your money, I can't do that to you"

"What are you talking about? What's so shame about you using my money?" she asked, not getting "Because I'm a girl and you're a man?" she pointed out.

Rafe paused a little "It's not like that" he shook his head.

There's a truth from her words but he's also just straightly embarrassed to accept the help from her since he's supposed to be the one that taking care of them, not the other way around. He hates how helpless he is now instead of being the one that command everything.

"That's just bullshit, okay? don't do that to yourself, that's just stupid mentality" Hope chided "You need a help and I'm willing to give you that. There's nothing wrong with it" she convinces him, because she doesn't want him to have the toxic masculinity mindset with him.

There's nothing wrong with him to accept a help instead of giving out one. Even from a woman.

"I don't want to burden to you" He mutters, dropping his shoulders in defeat "I mean, you already in a deep shit because you choose to be with me"

"Don't say that, Rafe"

"Maybe you should left with my dad. He's right, though. What if I screw things up again? What if get you into a trouble like I always did?" his breath getting heavier once again at the thought of him might ruin things again, he's pacing back and forth with the high-strung feeling "You should-you should go. You should get home, I'm gonna drop you home, all right? I'm gonna get you home safe"

"I don't want to go home, I want to be with you" She states.

"No, no, you're gonna get home, I'm taking you home" He decided, walking back to his bike to grab on his helmet but Hope quickly stops him by pulling on his arm "Stop it, Rafe. Just stop" she demands, in desperate to make him listen to her.

Rafe looking back at her, halfway from getting onto his bike "I don't want you to be with me when I'm all mess like this, okay? I'm supposed to take care of you, I promised you that" he addressed, he looks so in defeat making Hope to feel bad "I hate it, okay? I hate it when I'm like this, I feel-I feel worst" he tugs on his hair.

Hope let out a breath, telling herself to put aside everything that happened between them and all the mixed feelings she had for him just to comfort him. Sure she's still reserved some anger for him, but she can't really just let him like this. That's not the reason why she's here.

"Hey, hey, listen to me" Hope spoke, walking towards him that still pacing back and forth in frustration "Rafe, listen to me" Hope repeats herself, hardened her tone a little to make the boy stop his anxious movement and listen to her and he did. He stops pacing and focus back on Hope, chewing his inner lips.

"I'm here, okay? I don't care if I need to take care of you instead of you taking care of me, because I'm willing to do that for you" she starts, keeping her gazes up to him without breaking the contact.

"And you're not a mess, don't ever called yourself that. Sure, you screw certain things and you got punished for it. Fine, that's life, everybody gotta reach that point sometimes and you're just happened to have it now. Who cares? That's means you're a human and you still can learn from it"

Rafe's breath starts to get steady back, he can feel his heart no longer thumping against his chest like crazy and the thoughts inside his mind already receding "We're gotta figure this shit, all right? I'm gonna help you, we're in this together" Hope assured, making sure that he heard her right.

"Okay" He slowly nods his head, listening to every word she said to him, letting it surge all over his body in order to calm himself down "We're in this together. We gotta-we gotta figure this together, yeah, yeah" he continues nodding his head, he looks like he's dissociated a little, like he's talking to himself more to her.

Hope force a smile for him and she actually a little bugging with his action but she decides to ignore it. She notices it often, that trait from Rafe. Especially when he's trying to convince himself that everything is just fine, that nothing is happened. But she didn't dare to bring that up, maybe it just a way for him to comfort himself.

"You're gonna stay with me, right? you're gonna-you're going to stay with me to figure this with me, right?" He continues, this time he brings his eyes back to him instead of dissociating like before. He takes a step closer to her "You're not gonna leave me, right? you're not gonna let me all by myself?"

Hope blinks her eyes, her mouth slightly parted open at the question from him. She hesitates a little, because she's not even sure if she's going to stay through this with him if it's take longer than she thought.

What will JJ gonna think about it? she can't just ditch him just because she needs to be with Rafe, she promised JJ that she'll be back to him when she's sure that Rafe is fine.

But right now, watching Rafe like this, she knows he's far from fine. And she knows that it's going to take more time for her to figure this with him, until he's got a place to stay. He can't live in a hotel room forever and they're gonna run out of money to pay for it. Pretty sure that Ward isn't going to provide anything for Rafe after all of this, he made very clear that he's trying to make Rafe learned his lessons this time.

"Say it, Mia. Please say it that you're going to stay with me" He pleads, grabbing both of her hands with eyes full of desperation "You cannot leave me again, okay? I can't have that, it's driving me crazy and I hate it" he continues, she feels his grips tightened around her.

Hope fought the desperation looks from him, knowing damn well she can't say no even though she really wants to, even though she knows she shouldn't making a promised that she's not even sure about it. But seeing him like this, it making her heart sick, she can't leave him like this.

With a very heavy feeling, she nods her head "Yes, Rafe. I'm going to stay with you, I'm gonna help you" she confirmed, let loose one of her arms from his grip to reach out for him. "I'm not leaving you" she continues, touching his face to give him a comfort from it.

She brushed away his messy hair that fall down on his face, before she softly caressing his cheek.

Rafe closed his eyes and slowly leaning into her touch, letting her warm hand pulling him into a state of mind that he's been searching. A calmness, to shut down the thoughts inside of his head. He knows she's the only one who can kick those away, not even his drugs can do that. That's why he keep having it running through his head, because she wasn't with him and he was in a mess because of her.

And he's got her back, right under his touch again, he's not leaving her. He's not letting her out from his grasp again.

"Okay" He nods, back to open his eyes again and giving her a smile, a big smile that making her heart to falter a little.

She knows she's going to snatch that from him if she ruins this by running back to JJ. And that making her feels sick.

He suddenly leaning down towards her, bringing her closer by pulling her in by her arm until their chest almost collides against each other. Hope feels her heart skipped a beat, her eyes widened when she's getting way too close to him.

It's been a while since they were all over each other like this, last time he did this she was pushing him away because she doesn't want to do anything with him.

She drops her hand from his face back to her side with her breath getting uneven, knowing what exactly he's trying to do.

Rafe brings up his hand to touch the expose skin around her neck causing Hope to swallow hard when his fingers haunting her skin there before he slowly bringing them up to her cheek. She hates how Rafe is always this tempting and she hates it even more when she feels like she wants him to keep doing it.

"Rafe-" she mutters his name, feeling his palm splayed on the side of her face.

"Yeah?" he mumbles as a response. He's so close, very close that she can feel his soft breath against her skin and his cologne engulfed her filling the air around them. His thumb brushing her soft skin, sending the chills all over her body.

She wants to stop him and put a stop to his action but the feverish touch from him making it so hard for her to say now, she almost got pulled into a pure bliss and letting him take over her body. How bad she wants this, making her skin ignites with fire that almost burned her entire body.

"We shouldn't-we shouldn't do this" she mutters and she sounds unsure with herself.

"Why?" he whispers "I want to"

Hope let out a nervous breath "I don't want to" she mutters it slowly "Not now"

Rafe eyes travel all over her face and it lands on her lips, it stays there for hot seconds and he starts to lean closer ignoring the pleads from her. Hope quickly tilt her head away, giving him a light shove on his chest to stop him before his lips can touch hers.

"Rafe, no" she said, shaking her head.

She's lying if she said she doesn't want him to kiss her, she wonders how his lips feel against hers. But she can't do that, not to JJ. Being close with Rafe like this already enough to make her picture how disappointed JJ's face is if he ever caught her with Rafe. Much less to kiss him, the one person that he warned her about. That put her through so much things, that almost killed him last night.

She knows there's still nothing in between them yet and even JJ make it very clear to his friends that they're no in a relationship. But it feels wrong for her to go behind him and kiss another boy, it feels like cheating to her. She knows she's going to hurt his feeling by doing that and they argument they had earlier already hurt him enough. She knows it, she saw the look from JJ.

Rafe finally listened to her, quickly dropping his hand from her and parted away putting the distance between them. Clearing his throat while trying to hide his frustration. He's been trying multiple times to break through her just so he can kiss her, but she's still out of his reach. The image of JJ kissing her running through his mind, it making the anger starts bubbling inside him.

"We're gotta find a hotel for you, come on" Hope urges, changing the topic to mask the tension between them.

"Yeah" he nonchalantly answers, messily brushing his strands of hair away from his face.

Hope force a smile, knowing he's acting like that because of the kiss that she interrupted and snatch away from him. But it's a good thing that he didn't throw his tantrum as always, or else they're going to have another round of argument.

"Let's go" Hope continues, walking towards the bike but Rafe stops her. She looks up back to him, sending him a confuse look "What?" she asked, furrowing her brows.

Rafe didn't reply to her, he just turn his head and grab his helmet that he hung on the side mirror before he faces her back "You're going to wear this" he said, showing up the helmet.

Her eyes widened "Why? I thought you were supposed to wear that?"

Rafe pulls a little smile "Come here" he said instead of answer to her question. Hope hesitates, still stunned on her position but Rafe quickly pulls her in by her arm. A yelp slipping from her mouth but she didn't protest, just letting him do whatever he's going to.

Rafe hold up the helmet before he slowly lowering it down to her head and she feels it engulfed around her head. She looks at him by a space that covered with visor, Rafe push that up before he peeks at her "You good?" he asks, grinning a little.

Hope scrunch up her face "It's heavy" she comments, feeling a little pressure on her head making it's a little hard for her to move around.

"It'll do its work" He said, fastened the safety down her chin to make sure it didn't fly away through the ride "Is it too tight?" he asks, peeking back at her.

"No, it's good" She confirmed, nodding her head and she swears she almost broke her neck.

"Good" He said, back to stand on his feet properly after his done with the helmet. Hope touch her head but instead of feels her hair, she feels the cold material hitting her palm. Giving a little knock there, just to inspect it.

"What about you?" Hope asked, pointing at his head.

"I'll be fine" He assured "I gotta make sure my girl is all safe, right?" he beams, patting the outer side of the helmet a little.

Hope rolled her eyes "Arrogant" she mumbles.

Rafe let out a small chuckle "Stop complaining and get on the bike now" He commands before he hop onto the bike, starting the engine before he's revving it a little.

Hope just shook her head and starts to hop onto the bike, shifting lightly on the seat to make herself comfortable before she sneaks her arms around his middle. Rafe can't help to smile widely when she feels her hands around him, if only he can say in this position forever.

"You ready?" He asks, glancing at her through his shoulder.

"Yeah" she confirmed.

"Hold on tight" he said and get a hold on the throttle causing the bike to jolt forward sending Hope to almost flying from the seat.

"Asshole!" she yells and tightened her grips around him, leaning her secure head against his back while squeezing her eyes shut knowing how fast the boy riding the bike.

Rafe let out a loud laugh, letting the girl squeezing his body tightly almost crushing him. But he likes it, so he's not going to make a fuss about it even though he barely can breath. He continues the ride, letting the night breeze clashing through their skins against the speeds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.6K 12
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘. ❝ the difference between you and rafe , jj , is that he doesnˊt try to change who i am. he accepts me for me. ❞ ❝ because...
1M 13.1K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
12.8K 602 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage 𓍢ִ໋ outer banks 𓍢ִ໋ jj maybank x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season one - tbd ...
4.5K 142 16
𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. seasons - half of season one - full season 2...