JASLY BETTER TOGETHER

By saanulovestipu

'Hum hi hmaari Duniya H' featuring JasLy A Book full of 'Emotions' Peep in to witness their nok-jhoks, crazin... More

Prologue
Married
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
next chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
.....
❤️
Chapter 17

Chapter 16

740 68 15
By saanulovestipu

"Jasmin.....Jasmin uth" Aly was shaking jas and trying to wake her up in the morning.

"Aly paach minute aur plssssssss"

"Jasmin 10 already bjj chuke h, 2 baje Mumbai ki flight h tujhe chlna h toh uthjaa......"

She still didn't move.

"Jasmin tujhe pta h Mera shoot h...... Achaa fir m jaa rha hu tu aajana ek 2 din baaad hmmm...." He said.

She then slowly sat up on the bed while glaring him. He chuckled and sat beside her taking her into his embrace. He made her wear a shirt and started arranging their bags.
__________________________________

Till 5 pm they were back to their Mumbai house and got busy into their daily routine again.

After few days they went to meet Dishul's baby girl. Only they four were at home. They brought a lot of gifts for her.

Raisha was in Aly's arms since they came. She was giggling while Aly was entertaining her by making different faces in front of her. Jasmin was staring lovingly at both of them. Dishul too had smiles on their faces.

"Baby .. chachu bolo chachu...." Aly said swinging Raisha in his arms.

"Aly vo sirf teen mahine ki hai...." Jasmin said laughing.

"Haa aur vo pehle papa bolegi..... Haina mera bachaaaa......." Rahul said leaning towards Raisha.

"Nhiiii........ 9 mahine maine usse apne andr rakha h ........ Meri bachi pehle mumma bolegi......haina my baby......." Disha said. Hearing her mother's voice Raisha started kicking her legs and hands in the air with a wide smile.

"Awww.... Disha she recognises your voice" Jasmin said.

"Hmm and not only my voice she recognises everything around Jasmin............ Hum sochte h bache h inhe kya hi pta chlega but nhi vo bol nhi paate lekin unhe Smjh sb kuch aata hai"

"Wow great observation Disha ji" Aly said praising her.

"Haa aur ab chl baby ko mujhe de" Jasmin said trying to take Raisha into her arms.

But he moved his arms away not letting her take away.

"De na Aly baby ko........" Jasmin said pouting.

"I'll give you another one" He said winking at her.

While Jasmin took a second to understand his joke and here Aly and Rahul rolled around laughing loudly. Disha too laughed palming her mouth.

"Aly....kutte" Jas slapped on his shoulder "Abhi Disha ne bola na bache sb samjhte h"

"Itna bhi nhi smjhte Jasmin" Disha interrupted.

Now they three started laughing again. Jasmin turned her face away from them crossing her arms around her chest.

"Arey..... Le baba.." Aly said putting Raisha in Jasmin's lap. She smilingly cradled her into her arms. 

Rahul sat beside Aly and put his hand around his shoulder. "Haa toh tum log kb mujhe chachu bnaaoge" Rahul whispered in his ear.

He chuckled "Bhai ek saal bhi nhi hua h abhi shadi ko"

"Haa toh kuch hi din baaki h anniversary pe hi kardi shuruwaat"

"Abey saale" He removed Rahul's hand from his shoulder and they both started laughing.

"Kya fusfusa rhe ho dono?" Jasmin and Disha looked at them raising their eyebrows.

"Vo mai keh Raha tha ki Jasmin" Rahul said and Jasmin asked him to continue " Tum dono pe ek webseries bnni chahiye.......aur Maine toh title bhi soch liya hai"

"Achaa btana" Jasmin asked excitedly.

"Haa toh webseries ka title hoga..... "Sabse chhupkar Kaan me I Love You bolne se lekar bacche paida karne tak ka safar" Rahul said and started laughing along with Disha.

"Areeee yrrrr" Aly smacked on his back with a slight blush on his face.

"Aly vse sbko chedta rehta h lekin khudpe baat aati h toh iske gaal pinky pinky ho jaate hai dekho toh zraa blushing Aly....hmmmm...." Disha said.

"Aww Alyyyy" Jasmin pulled his cheeks.

They three started laughing making Aly roll his eyes.

After spending some more time together, JasLy went back to their home.

They were laying on the bed. Jasmin was roaming her hands on his bare chest while Aly as usual busy in his phone.

"Soja Jasmin mujhe neend nhi aari h abhi" He said looking at her.

"I wanna cuddle" She said looking up at him.

"Toh bolna cahiye na pehle" He kept his phone aside and hugged her.

"Ab ye sb bhi bolna padega......." She said making faces.

"Hmmm....." He pulled her over himself and hugged her tightly covering themselves with the blanket. She snuggled into his bare chest.

"Jasmin ek baat puchu?" He said after a few minutes.

She hummed closing her eyes while feeling his upper body with her palms.

"Um.. Bacho k baare me kya khayaal hai? I mean...kb karne h kb nhi you know what I mean..."

She looked up at him and smiled. "Achanak ye khayal kaise?"

"Vo........ Aaj Raisha se milkar meri imagination me hmaara future aaa rha hai....."

"Same Alyy same...... Raisha se milkar mujhe bhi Aisa lga bss jldi se hmaara bhi baby jaldi se hmaare paas aa jaaye" She said with the excitement in her eyes.

"Jaldi se toh nhi aaa paayega......" He caressed her cheeks "Km se km bhi vo 9 mahine toh lgaayega hi"

Jasmin laughed "I knoww........... But...umm leave it" Saying she hugged him again.

He chuckled. "Kya huaa?" He said pulling her face towards his and jabbed a kiss on her lips.

"We decided to wait na....." She said

"Because of work commitments" He said completing her sentence.

"Rightt..." She touched her face with his and they kissed again and again..... and again entwining their hands until sleep took over them.
__________________________________

Another Sunday evening.

Jasmin was reading some shoot's script in her mobile phone, sitting on the bed beside Aly.

"Jasmin" He called her.

She hummed in response.

"4 din baad anniversary h hmaari yrr kuch toh plan kar tu hi karti h har baar iss baar bhi kuch toh suggestions de"

"Anniversary toh pehli hi h toh iss baar tu hi soch" She continued reading the script.

"Jasmin phone rakh pehle" He said irritatingly.

"Aly bss 10 minute......... Tu bol na kya karna h m sunri hu"

"Kahi chlna h toh bta m tickets book Karu?
Jasmin....
Jasmin??"

She didn't reply just hummed.

He sighed.

"Aly pls dinner k baad discuss kare abhi m thoda busy hu sorry pls?"

He nodded and removed his shirt. "And no need to be sorry just hug me pls.......... I need it" He said pulling her hands.

She smiled and hugged him laying down on the bed. She kept the phone on the side table and put her hands around him.

"Kya hua phone kyu rakh dia?" He asked looking at her.

"Kuch nhi bss mujhe nhi Smjh aayi script"

"Kya h usme kya Smjh nhi aaya?" He asked.

"Chod na baad m baat karte h"

He hummed and snuggled his face in her chest but instantly looked up at her.

"Hmm?" She asked.

"Why are you wearing this......" He said pointing at the bra beneath her t-shirt . "I wanna feel you................ it gives me comfort"

"But Aly...."

"Leave it...... I'll do it myself" He held the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it upwards. She removed it from her body.

He then pushed her bra cups upwards and instantly started sucking on her nipples. She took deep breaths and started ruffling his hair.

"Haa ab bol kya plan karne k liye bol rha tha ?"

He rolled his eyes at the timing of her question and left her chest.

"Haa bol kya karna h" He said wiping her breast with the tissue.

"Umm....... tu mujhe koi surprise gift de"

"Maang kar kon surprise gift leta h....." He said scrunching his nose.

"M hu na m le lungi gift"

"Nhiiii iss baar tu mere liye surprise plan kar.......ek dm mast wala"

She chuckled. "Achaaa....... Karna kya h?"

"Vo bhi m hi btaau?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Tere dimaag me Jo chl rha h vo btaa"

"Agar Maine bta Diya toh tujhe vo karna padega sochle" He smirked.

"Pehle bta phir sochungi"

"Aise nhi, pehle bol haa m karungi........ Tbhi btaaunga ......"

"Alyyyyy bol na"

"Nope pehle haa bol"

She sighed. "Achaa thik h karungi ab bol"

"Haa toh" He kept his head on his elbow... "Tu mere liye room decorate karegi....jaise hi m room me aau har taraf ballons, lights or flowers hone chahiye............"

"Achaaaaaaaaaaaa"

He blinked his eyes laughing. "Aaage toh sun yrrr........ phir jse m andr aau gate lock karke tu window curtains k paas khdi hogi mera wait karte huye............ lingerie pehn k" He whispered the last part loud enough for her to hear.

"Kya...? Kya bola tune" She acted as if she didn't hear and tried to control her smile.

"Haa toh shadi m Jo hamare dosto ne mehnat karke itne gifts diye the vo kya kaam aayenge" He said and chuckled.

"Aly tu bhot besharam ho gya h" She turned to the other side to hide her red cheeks.

"Areyyyy" He back hugged her and kissed on her bare shoulder.

"I was just kidding..... No need to do anything"

"I know baby" She pecked his lips and kept her palms over his that had already reached her chest.

She sighed and closed her eyes as he again started caressing her body. She turned and hugged him kissing on his lips. He rolled her over and they continued.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.4K 40
it is a story about two people who are pole apart from each other . If you guys is reading this story, then please vote it also. Ranking=#1 in Noor...
278K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
68.9K 4K 43
Hey Guys. So here I am with my second story named "My Husbands ". You guys have gave my first story so much love. I hope , I won't disappointed you w...
6.6K 475 26
love story love with your friend 💕 thura Dard thura pyar thuri larrai thuri muhabbat yehi hei love jasly ki kahani https://youtu.be/ahu3Rif2hMA?si=3...