𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳 / ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ

By vkookLOML9597

(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each ot... More

𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ {1}
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ {2}
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ {3}
ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ {4}
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ {5}
ᴍᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ {6}
ɪ'ᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ {7}
ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {8}
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ? {9}
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ {10}
ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ {11}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ {12}
ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ {13}
ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ {14}
ᴍɪꜱᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ {15}
ʜɪꜱ ʀᴀɢᴇ {16}
ʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ {17}
ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ {18}
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜʏ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴍ? {19}
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ {20}
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 (not an update)
ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛꜱ {21}
ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ {22}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ {23}
ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ {24}
ᴀ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ {25}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ {26}
ᴜɴᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ {27}
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? {28}
ꜰɄᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ {29}
ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʜᴏᴜʀ {30}
ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ {31}
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ {32}
ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟꜱ {33}
ʙʀᴜɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ {34}
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ {35}
ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {36}
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏꜱ {37}
ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟᴇ {38}
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ {39}
ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ {40}
ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {41}
ᴜɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ {42}
ᴘʟᴀʏꜰᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ {43}
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ {44}
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ {45}
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ {47}
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {48}
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ {49}
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ {50}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ {51}
ʙʟɪꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɢʜᴛꜱ {52}
ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ {53}
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ {54}
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ {55}
ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ {ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ}
ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇ (ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ)

ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {46}

273 16 8
By vkookLOML9597

"coming in just ten minutes baby." It was a text Jungkook sent Taehyung before he began to drive towards the blonde's home.

Taehyung put back the lip balm he just applied on his lips to make it look a bit tinted and glossy finish. He stared at his reflection.. he was finally going out with someone after so long and that someone was fortunately the same person he shared his past dates with.

His heart was flying high with happiness and the urge of embracing Jungkook was not helping at all. But now he just needed to wait for few minutes to see Jungkook infront of him again and hold him.

Suddenly his phone buzzed and he saw a text from Jungkook that he was already outside, waiting for him. Glancing one last time at the mirror and fixing his hair he breathed out and left the room.

When he reached downstairs he saw his mother and his son were playing on the couch with Hannie having two different toys in his hand, showing them to his grandma who was clapping seeing them, making the baby happy.

"Eomma, I'm leaving." He said walking near the couch, and crouching down to talk to his baby who looked at him with his doe eyes.

"Yes son, have a really nice night!" The excitement in her voice was genuine. She was glad knowing finally her son was going out with someone and also with the person he loved for years. But the tease in her voice was evident as well which apparently made Taehyung open his mouth with a soft gasp.

"Mom! We're just going on a date, don't be a pervert." He said, huffing when she laughed at her son's words.

"Bye baby, papa will see you tomorrow okay! Be a good boy with granny." The blonde said, pinching his son's cheek who tilted his head, trying to understand what his father meant but nonetheless he nodded.

"Love you sweetheart." With that Taehyung kissed the baby's whole face making the baby laugh. He got up and stepped towards the front door.

Hiah looked at her son with a soft smile as her hands wiped Hansung's face because his father could not control himself from kissing hannie's whole face and leaving some tinted marks on the baby's skin.

Taehyung glanced at them before he opened the door and saw Jeon Jungkook, leaning on the car door with his phone in his grasp.

Taehyung's breath got stuck in his throat. The raventte was looking so beautiful. Yes beautiful. Taehyung noticed how the younger's style changed now. He tries different colours other than black which was a only common colour for Jungkook before.

The way Jungkook was looking so heavenly in the sweater he wore, with the pair of black jeans. The way styled his hair, pushing them away from his forehead. And according to Taehyung the raventte was just like a perfect rose among a field of wildflowers, standing out from the rest.

The blonde's heart skipped a beat when Jungkook looked up and gave him a wide smile, eyes going small, cheeks getting full, lips forming in a captivating curve.

"Hey!" Jungkook spoke but his world stopped for the moment. It was always like that, he would look at Taehyung once and his world would revolve around him and his thoughts only.

Stunning.. a word Jungkook felt would be so small to describe Taehyung's beauty. Heck there were no words that would ne enough to compliment Taehyung and his features. To him Taehyung was just like a true masterpiece, and a beautiful soul that he would treasure more than anything.

Jungkook's thoughts broke when Taehyung walked closer to him, standing face to face. "Hey." Taehyung whispered. A pink hue was spreading in his cheeks slowly and Jungkook was no different.

"Tae.. you don't know how.. how perfect you're looking right now." Jungkook said, slowly raising his arm, touching Taehyung's face with his index finger.

Taehyung smiled shyly and looked down for a second before he stared at Jungkook's face which was glowing brightly more than any stars in the sky.

"You've not failed to take my breath away as well." The elder one whispered, holding Jungkook's hand which was now cupping his face. He felt like leaning on the touch.

Jungkook smiled as he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead. The other closed his eyes at the comforting feeling as now he finally let himself lean on Jungkook's palm as well.

They were standing so close to eachother with a small distance because ofcourse it was hard for them to stay in a far distance.

Jungkook could not help but feel giddy at Taehyung's moves. He could find himself on cloud nine when Taehyung let himself free and follow his heart.

"Shall we go?" Even though Jungkook did not want the moment to end but he had to, because he wanted to surprise Taehyung with something today and he can never miss a chance to make the male happy.

Taehyung nodded at him as he left Jungkook's hand. As he was about to open the car door Jungkook stopped him. Taehyung raised an eyebrow but then his lips curved up.

"Looks like You forgot something." The raventte whispered close to his ears and he himself opened the door for Taehyung.

On the other side blood rose in Taehyung's cheeks when the hot breath hit his ears. His ears are a sensitive body part in his body and when Jungkook was there with him, his mind found it hard for control itself from thinking something intimate. Jungkook did it purposely and he knew that.

Without saying anything he stepped inside and sat on the passenger seat, taking the seat belt in his hold to tuck that beside him.

Jungkook held a chuckle which he nearly let out seeing Taehyung's flustered state. He walked to the driver's seat and sat on it.

"Let's go." He said before starting the car and drove towards their destination.

Wind was playing with Taehyung's hair, making the soft locks dance in sync. This time nobody closed the window, they had no reasons to do that anymore.

Jungkook knew how much Taehyung enjoyed staring out of the car with the breeze hitting his face, as he would always close his eyes, lips would strech in a sweet smile, he would rest his face on his palm while keeping the elbow on the window frame.

Jungkook was busy driving the car as a soft music was playing inside the car. His eyes diverted towards his lover who was enjoying the peaceful time. His one hand gently held Taehyung's hand which was resting on his lap, just like the old times.

Taehyung did not have to open his eyes as he already knew whose hand held his. He turned his hand and intertwined their fingers together, giving a lazy squeeze on the hand.

There was a comfortable silence in the car, with Taehyung humming the songs occasionally and sometimes caressing the back of Jungkook's hand with his thumb.

After few minutes of driving Jungkook finally parked the car infront of a dark place. Taehyung frowned in confusion when the raventte stopped the car but his eyes caught the slight brightness in the dark forest.

Well.. technically it was not a forest but the area was filled with huge tress, grass, wild flowers. The moon light was spreading its brightness in the empty road and the trees.

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to open the door the male pulled out his hand from Taehyung's hold and walked out of the car. As expected Jungkook came to Taehyung's side and opened the door for him, extending his hand for the blonde to hold who did and left the car.

"Let's go.. I hope you'll love that." Jungkook said, scratching the back of his nape, giving the elder a nervous look who chuckled at the younger's reaction.

Jungkook was always like this, so nervous for Taehyung's reaction. He always wanted to do best for his boyfriend before and still now he did not forget his mission to win Taehyung again.

But this time without any conditions, only love which never left his heart, adoration, without any brutal memories.

The raventte led the path, pulling Taehyung with himself who was eagerly waiting for what he was about to see. No doubt he was impressed the time he noticed they were near the nature. He loved to stay between it, taking deep breath, feel the freshness.

He was silently following Jungkook as they were walking closer to the only source of light present in the dark area.

Taehyung's eyes widened when they both stopped walking and the blonde's eyes met with the perfect view. He gasped in surprise. The officer's heart was pumping loudly as he observed the decoration with sparkles adorning his eyes.

There were two huge trees and they were decorated with candles hanging from the branches, being trapped inside a jar, some were placed on the table, on the floof.

A table was placed between the trees with a flower bouquet placed on the table, with candles surrounding it.

"Oh my god..." Taehyung whispered while his hands were clasped together. He knew he would love the date idea Jungkook was thinking. It was always like this, Jungkook giving Taehyung surprises and the blonde was never disappointed with the effort Jungkook put everytime.

Not like he would feel bad if Jungkook does any mistakes with the decorations and all because the younger's presence was already the best thing for him, but this man..

He never missed a single detail to put in the date ideas to make Taehyung bewildered and excited. He can never miss a chance to see the glistening eyes staring brightly at the scene infront of him, and if he was the reason of Taehyung's happiness, what did he need more.

The elder turned around only to see Jungkook looking at him to hear him talking. But instead of talking Taehyung decided to throw himself on Jungkook, putting his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck, snuggling when he felt the younger's hand caressing his back and one arm was holding his head, fingers moving inside the hair locks.

"I fucking love this koo!" Taehyung mumbled, smiling brightly to himself as his arms around his lover's neck tightened. He was feeling out of the world. Jungkook was an amazing person who did a lot for him, only to see him happy, he did sacrifices only to make the blonde meet with the win.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer and whispered against his forehead "I'm glad you did." Closing his eyes he let Taehyung cling on him as much as he wanted.

After some minutes Taehyung pulled away and moved the hair strands away from his face which was covering his eyes from seeing Jungkook. He was sure he was looking red at that time but who cares.

Jungkook literally saw him naked before, the raventte saw Taehyung in his most vulnerable states as well.

Soon Taehyung found himself sitting on the chair which was arranged for them, and Jungkook sat beside him. The younger served Taehyung who admired Jungkook just the way the man was looking at that time.

He loves Jungkook. A truth nobody can change.

After serving their food Jungkook took the bottle of wine, opening it as he put some on both wine glasses, placing one glass infront of Taehyung and other infront of him.

"Let's dig in! I'm hungry!" Taehyung whined, patting his belly. Jungkook chuckled softly as he took a piece of chicken between his chopsticks and forwarded that near Taehyung's mouth who without any hesitation opened his mouth and took the piece.

He moaned at the taste, it was delicious, and juicy making Taehyung want more of it. Meanwhile Jungkook blinked his eyes when Taehyung let out that sound. No! He was trying to refrain himself from thinking something sexual but after six years he was hearing the sound which never failed to turn him on as quick as a flash.

The pink lips.. they were a perfect fit for his own lips. The way both of their lips would collide, tongues tangling, teeth used to pull the lower lips, the warmth of the other's mouth would drive them crazy. It was the same pair of lips which used to scream at night whenever Jungkook and him were lost in pleasure, and their mouths would do the work of grunting, panting and getting bruised by the passionate kisses they would share.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook and saw the man looking at him with lost eyes. Wait! He was not looking at him but his lips.. suddenly his naughty mind worked as he took out his tongue painfully slow, licking the lips which were maybe getting kissed by Jungkook in his imagination.

He raises his eyebrows when he saw the raventte gulped visibly. Pressing his lips to not laugh loudly he decided to break Jungkook's trance. He put down his own chopsticks as he tapped Jungkook's shoulder who blinked once, twice before saw Taehyung looking at him with questioning gaze.

He laughed weirdly before looking down at his plate. Pervert asshole, He thought about his own self as he stuffed some food in his mouth. Taehyung wanted to chuckle but he stopped himself as he himself began to finish his food.

They would suddenly talk about their life, how Taehyung's life was going in the police station, his home. Some best moments of Hansung and his funny stories and truth to be told Jungkook loved to listen to Taehyung. He enjoyed that a lot. Just sitting there and looking at the man you love the most talking endlessly without having any barrier of discomfort between them.

Occasionally taking a sip of both of their drinks, Jungkook kept his face on the palm of his head, enjoying Taehyung's voice, his expression, his whines while talking about how hannie would do something naughty and he would make innocent faces and Taehyung would forget about his anger and would go back to play with his son.

It was pure night which was getting witnessed by the whole universe, giving both males their blessings.

SORRY for the mistakes ✨
HOPE YOU like this ❤️

I'M SO BUSY WITH MY STUDIES UGHHH!

THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE LAST ONE BEFORE I TAKE THE BREAK FOR MY EXAM! HOPE YOU WILL WAIT FOR ME! AFTER I FINISH UNPLANNED, "MY YOU" IS COMING! I CAN'T WAIT!!! 😖

^^ taetae🎀

^^ Kim Taehyung 🌚

^^ they're looking like a married couple! 🥹

^^ 😩🌹

^^ 🐰

^^ 🥺

See you next week ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
7.4K 375 28
When his father's job causes them to move to a new town, Jungkook couldn't care less. It's not that he has no emotion or is depressed or anything, he...
4.1K 274 38
His Kookie was the sweetest, friendliest and most well-behaved person there was. Taehyung was firmly convinced of this. Unfortunately, his Kookie was...
27.1K 1K 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...