The Boy above the clouds (JJK...

By ooga_booga16

Everything comes to life with a purpose. Some exist to do good. Some exist to do the opposite. Existence of a... More

Chapter 1: Another one?
Chapter 3: Adjustment
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Exchange Event
Chapter 6: Rough start

Chapter 2: Ego

352 38 16
By ooga_booga16

---

9:45 am

"What is that dumbass doing in there?"

"Stop asking me that.."

Megumi and Nobara were currently in front of Y/n's designated dorm room. Nobara took the honor of banging on his door several times.

The spiked-haired teenager scratched his cheek. "I think he's taking a shower."

"He's doing something disgusting in there, I swear," Nobara retorted, her teeth grinding and her brows furrowing.

The latter shrugged. "It's been 15 damn minutes since we stood at his door. Just leave him be."

"Hell no. I want to show this brat whose boss. I'm older than this twat by a month."

Megumi squinted. "What's the difference?"

Before the woman could answer, the door to Y/n's room finally creaked open, revealing the boy himself, half-naked with his pajamas on. He yawned. "Morning~"

The brunette scoffed. "Bout fucking time ya woke up," she said, seething with authority amidst the looming figure of the latter. "It's training time. We're gonna train with our 2nd years."

Y/n scratched his nape and leaned on the doorframe. Looking down at the female with a growing grin, he said, "My door was open last night y'know~ Youuu said you were gonna sleep with meee~ I was kinda sad you weren't true to your word~" He added a fake pout to show how 'sad' he was.

The woman sneered and took a few steps back. "Your fucking disgusting."

"Look at you making a silly face~"

Megumi groaned. "Guys, quit it. Let's just go already. I don't want to even talk to our seniors today, so let's just get it over with."

Y/n nodded. "Aight. Lemme just...He stretched. "I'll just change," he added, trotting back into his room, leaving his door open. "Though you're welcome to watch, No-ba-ra-chan~"

Nobara suddenly plopped out a straw doll from her sleeve, a few nails, and a hammer before mumbling. "Straw-doll technique..."

Megumi's eyes widened before grabbing her wrist and lightly pinning her to the wall. "Calm the fuck down, God. He's just getting in your head."

In Y/n's dorm, his giggle echoed as an audible drawer opening resounded, signifying that he was changing.

...

After taking several large breaths, Nobara finally 'calmed' down. "I am calm."

"..." Megumi released her from his hold. "Okay. Just...Just let Y/n be. I don't like him either, but--"

The mentioned boy, Y/n, abruptly stepped out of the room with his clothes on. "Heeeeey, I'm ready now. Let's go?" Currently, he was wearing a baggy yellow sweater and military shorts, as well as slippers.

Megumi and Nobara noticed that.

"Why are you wearing slippers?" The younger spiked-haired teenager inquired.

"I need my toes to breathe, y'know? They need air."

"Your toes can die for all I care."

"You are soooo mean. I kinda like them alive and healthy."

The latter rolled his eyes. Continuing his trot down the dorm's hallway. "Wear shoes. We're going to train. Not take a stroll on the beach."

Y/n groaned like a child. "Yeeees maaa'am."

Flinching at the term, he turned to Y/n. "Huh? Are you a child?"

Nobara sneered again. "He's on your nerves too, Megumi?"

---

After a series of death threats and murder attempts, Y/n finally changed into his running shoes.

As of late, the first years waited for their second years in the tracking field. The grass flowed with the wind as the trio waited, sitting on a flight of stairs.

Y/n decided to speak. "So, uh, I heard one of us died."

Nobara and Megumi twitched.

"...Who was it?" he continued.

For a minute, only the howling wind filled the silence.

...

The brunette finally answered. "Is that a genuine question, or are you gonna be an asshole about it?"

"The previous. I'm not evil, come on."

She sighed. "Yeah, one of us died. His name's...Yuji. Yuji Itadori."

"Cool name."

"Shut up," she grumbled. "He...He-...God--He was a good guy. Mostly an airhead, but..."

"..."

"He's a good guy...Too much of a good guy to leave anyone behind, really..." She commented. "Even though he just met them..."

Surprisingly enough, Y/n just silently nodded, listening to them. "Whoa. This Yuji guy must be a really good guy huh?"

The brunette rolled her eyes, a small smile forming. "Yeah definitely."

For a moment, there was a comfortable silence, replaced by the wind.

...

"They're here, by the way," Megumi announced, standing up from the flight of stairs.

Nobara did the same, groggily standing up in front of their 2nd years.

The Jujutsu High Second Years finally made their appearance.

As the said 2nd years came to a close, Panda noticed the addition to the first years.

"Another one already? That was fast," the talking panda remarked, placing his finger on his chin. "He looks a lot more plump than the last one."

The greenhead, Maki, smacked her classmate with the base of her staff. "Shut up." As of late, she's wearing her designated tracksuit, a jacket enveloping her figure, and her glasses to see curses.

"Ow."

"Salmon," the white-haired student said, wearing a tracksuit as well as a white turtleneck and a scarf that covered his mouth.

Maki turned her attention to Y/n. The new one. "You're the new one, aren't you?" She asked, having to look up at him.

"Yes, ma'am. That's me. The new one."

The latter sniggered. "A foreigner, huh? That's weird. Anyway, what's your name?"

The boy scratched his cheek. "It's Y/n, sir."

A vein abruptly throbbed on Maki's forehead. "Excuse me?"

"He tends to do that," Megumi stated. "You can't shut him up."

Maki scoffed. "Fine. Whatever. I'm surprised enough that this Y/n dude speaks fluent Japanese. You don't have a last name though?"

Y/n thought. "I prefer not to saaaay, soooo..."

"You..don't want to say your last name?"

"Yep. Yeah. Uh-huh. Exactly what I meant."

The greenhead eyed him up and down. Mainly at his clothing. "Your style's bad."

"Thanks, sir."

"Can you shut up?"

"Nuh uh, sir."

Another vein started throbbing in Maki's temples. She turned to Panda and Inumaki. "This kid's mine."

"OOoOOh. Kinky~"

That was enough for Maki to hurl her bladed staff directly at Y/n in a blink. The latter barely dodged it.

"Pee hew. That was a nice throw~"

"Panda, Inumaki," Maki said, stretching her neck. "I'm killing this guy."

Nobara shrugged. "Go ahead; you're doing Megumi and me a favor."

The spiked-haired teenager mentioned didn't say anything to back that up.

Y/n, on the other hand, grinned. "Actually, please try. It takes a lotta effort to kill a stud like me~"

An irritated smirk drew on Maki's lips. "Oh, this'll be fun. I love beating narcissists like you to a fucking pulp."

The boy grinned before forming a boxing stance as Nobara and Megumi scooted away. "I never had a woman beat me up before," He taunted. "Let's see if you'll change that~"

---

Currently, Maki's foot was on Y/n's face. The boy was laid flat on the ground, back first, his face and sweater smeared and splattered with dirt.

She stomped on his face twice. "Quit the grin on your face, holy shit. I already beat you three times; just admit defeat already."

As Maki lifted her foot to see Y/n's reaction, he responded. "Maybe if you keep stomping on my face like that, I might just do so~" Y/n said, clearly unfazed. "I think you like stepping on me for some reason~"

Recoiling her foot in utter disdain, she spoke. "Okay. That's it. You won. I'm done."

She then sheathed her pointed blade behind her back, turned around, and walked away.

Y/n just slowly sat up with a victory smirk. "Hah. I won."

Meanwhile, Panda, Inumaki, Nobara, and Megumi just witnessed the entire thing unfold with mixed reactions.

The spiked-haired teenager just sneered. Nobara was baffled. Panda scratched his head. And Inumaki uttered Salmon.

"Are all Westerners like this?" Panda asked out of the blue.

"Bonito Flakes."

"Yeah, I guess not all of them are as weird as this one."

Nobara just stared at Y/n, perplexed by what he just said a while ago.

Megumi, on the other hand, started to trot after Maki to train. "Maki senpai," he said, his figure becoming smaller as he chased Maki, who was treading down the green track and field.

The fluffy, talking animal Panda suddenly approached the sitting Y/n. He cleared his throat. "Ahem. OOooOkay first year. I guess I'll be training you next!" he expressed, his ears twitching.

The latter turned around to gaze at the live Panda. "Oh cool, a cute talking panda."

"I know, that's me. The cute, fluffy Panda."

"I bet you're smelly too."

"I know I am—WHAT?!"

"What?"

"Of course I take a bath! I do it every day! Better yet, after every battle!"

"Woooow, how very hygienic of you."

"I know I am," Panda stated proudly, puffing his chest. "Now, let's actually go to training this time," he said. "Stand up."

After several seconds for the order to process in his mind, he stood up.

"Alright. Now," Panda started t-posing. "Push me."

Y/n frowned. "Huh?"

"I know you held back against Maki-sama," said the panda, his eyes studying the boy in front of him. "Now that it's just lil ol' me, you don't have to hold back anymore! So, push."

After pondering for a solid 4 seconds, Y/n shrugged, groggily stood up, and approached Panda, placing a hand on his chest.

"Oh, come on, use two hands! Use two, use two!"

"Naaah, I'll use one."

Panda let out a groan. "Your looooss. Nobara tried pushing me with one hand. Obviously, she failed."

Just 8 feet away from them, Nobara yelled. "I'm right in front of you, y'know?!"

Shrugging, Y/n replied, still using one hand to push the panda. "Alright~ Get ready~"

...

In a second, Panda didn't know that he was knocked back 15 meters away until he landed on his back, taking an immediate halt. Dirt splattered at the impact.

"W-Whoa!"

"Cool right~?"

"T-That had little to no cursed energy in it?! W-Wha..?! Was that all pure strength...?"

"Pure muscle baby~" Y/n bragged, flexing his bicep.

Nobara groaned. "Quit your Tom foolery Y/n. Anyone can do that!"

"Nuh uh. Your wea--"

"SHUT UP!"

"Yes ma'am."

Panda instantly stood up. "Seriously though," he shouted. "Was there cursed energy in that push?"

"Man, I don't even know what that stuff is!"

Nobara glowered. "So why the hell are you even here?" she said, her tone dark all of a sudden. "You can't be a Sorcerer without knowing a hefty amount of knowledge of Cursed energy and cursed Technique!" She added, a glare hardening on her pretty face as she approached him. Grabbing the collar of his sweater, she dragged his face closer to hers. "So spit it out, kid. Why the hell are you here?"

Before Y/n was about to answer, a certain white-haired teacher appeared from a distance.

"Y/nnnnn~~!" He called.

"Oop. Look, it's Gojo," the boy pointed out, gazing afar to see the cool-headed teacher. "Helloooo~"

"Uh, Gojo-sensei?" Nobara was confused, pushing Y/n away before he attempted to smooch her. The blind-folded teacher wasn't supposed to interrupt since the 2nd years needed to train them, the First years, before the event where the two schools from different sides clashed eventually came. "Why are you here?"

The blindfolded teacher let out a hearty laugh. "I'm here cuz, yes. Besides, I have yet to see Y/n act against a cursed spirit yet, and youuu and Megumi-chan get to witness it!" he said in a cool, high-pitched tone. Turning his gaze to see Maki and Megumi training from a distance, he called. "Megumi-chaaan~ Let's goooo~ Let's watch Y/n kill some cursed spiritssss! Yeeeyy!"

Stretching, Nobara let out a delighted sigh for some reason. "Finally~ I get to see Y/n get his filthy ass kicked~"

"Heeeey! That's not niceee~" Y/n groaned, lying down on the track and field's grass again. "Can I take a nap first? The grass is nice here."

"Nuh uh uh, Y/n-chaan~ We're going to meet a cursed spirit riiighhtttt...

...now!"

In a snap of a finger, Megumi, Nobara, and Y/n seemingly appeared in a different location entirely.

The sky was gloomy, the sunlight shielded away by the gray clouds. It was clear that they were on a hillside, a gaping tunnel up ahead, the street below their feet stretching down the dark tunnel.

If Y/n looked to his right, trees of green enveloped the entire side of the mountain where they currently stood. Looking down, he was on asphalt. Looking around, he knew they were far from Jujutsu High.

The broad opening of the tunnel imitates that of a whale's mouth, looming over the boy.

There were no passing cars in sight.

"Soooo, is this a test?" Y/n turned around, fixing his eyes on his blindfolded teacher.

The latter tossed a pair of brass knuckles at the boy. He caught it.

"OOooh."

"Yup~" Gojo expressed. "This is a test. And I want youuuu to kill what's ever in thereee~" he added, referring to the gaping hole of a tunnel with no light at the end of it.

Filling the handles of the brass knuckles with his fingers, Y/n grinned. "Gladly."

"By the way, those things I gave ya, they're imbued with cursed energy, so, do whatever ya can with that knowledge~"

"Alright." Y/n stretched. Then yawned. "I just walk in the tunnel right?"

Gojo nodded. "Mhm. Don't worry, this mission's pretty easy soooo, don't put a lotta effort into it, okayyy~?"

Shrugging as a response to his teacher's personal taste in this mission, he tread forward; the brass knuckles on his hand tightened.

Just behind Gojo, Nobara yelled. "I hope you trip and fall."

Megumi did the same. "I hope you die."

"Eh? That's a bit rough, Megumi-chan," the brunette had to admit, though she didn't retort back. She nodded instead and gave him a thumbs-up.

"It's a joke," the spiked-haired teenager stated, rolling his eyes.

"Aren't jokes half meant? And aren't you like, always in an oh-so 'serious' mood?"

"Shut up Kugisaki."

Meanwhile, Y/n took his time, waltzing down the looming tunnel before him, and turned around to the trio that waited behind.

He yelled at Nobara and Megumi. "If I get out of here alive, ya'll gonna treat me to some fancy restaurant as my reward, alright~?"

"No."

"No."

---

A/n: Aight, I made another one, do provide some feedback! It's much appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 173 11
Heh, funny isn't it? How quick a person's fortune can change for the worst. Guess I'd know, wouldn't I? Well someone's gotta pick up where you left o...
113K 3.9K 27
β”β”β”β”βœ¦ "π™Žπ™©π™–π™£π™™π™žπ™£π™œ π™—π™šπ™©π™¬π™šπ™šπ™£ π™π™šπ™–π™«π™šπ™£ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™π™šπ™‘π™‘, 𝙄 𝙖𝙒 𝙗𝙀𝙩𝙝 π™—π™‘π™šπ™¨π™¨π™šπ™™ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™˜π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™." ...
576 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...
245K 3.7K 68
I was weak....pathetic... But now, I came back stronger. YoU sHoUlDn'T hAvE bEtRaYeD mE uNiOn. (Guardian) -All images and gifs used aren't mine.