FNAF FASH Edition

By KID-Z4P

Based around the FNAF animation videos by YouTuber FASH. I need some help on the cover. More

Coming 2024
Not What It Seemed
Chica

Monsters & Idols

1 0 0
By KID-Z4P

*Gregory's POV*

~Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex~

My name is Gregory Thompson.

One of my favorite places to go to is Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.

There, I get to see the Pizzaplex's animatronic stars. Glamrock Chica, Montgomery "Monty" Gator, Roxanne "Roxy" Wolf, and team leader Glamrock Freddy.

But little did I know at the time, they were originally four of my closest friends...

...when they were alive.

{Long Ago}

Long ago, we were thick as thieves. I often visited the Pizzaplex's predecessor, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a local pizzeria, which had seen better days. At the time, I had already met my first friend, Daniel. However, some kids went missing at the pizzeria for some time. And because of they were getting bad rep for it, Daniel and I were often picked on at school, with our fellow schoolmates calling us "total weirdos" for liking such a dangerous place. It was just the two of us in this big world. But then, our duo became a quintet when three kids came into our lives. Marcus, a rather geeky brainiac; Paxton, an impulsive fun-lover... and Susie, the kindest girl we've ever met. Just like us, they also loved to visit Freddy's. And so, the five of us always hanged out at the pizzeria regularly.

That is until one dark day.

I don't remember much, but I know that a few years ago, the pizzeria had somehow burned to the ground... with all four of my friends in it.

Since then, I've been virtually alone. No home, no parents... In short, I lived alone in the streets. All I had was a cardboard box.

Then, just a few years after that fire, the Pizzaplex opened. Needless to say, I was delighted, especially when I saw the animatronics. In a way, they all reminded me of my only friends.

From then on, I've decided to live in the Pizzaplex to stay close to them, as a way of remembering the only friends I've once had in my life.

However... I got more than what I bargained for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.