icky vicky

By thefemaledurkio

These bitches icky, give me Vicky vibes More

𓈘
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐰𝐨
9

4

737 71 20
By thefemaledurkio

𝚃𝙾𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆 𝙹𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴
𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷

"I went on a cleanse and blocked everybody out my phone this morning, so what is your excuse."

"Pootie we got a baby." Wayno says, "Shit a little bit more complicated and permanent."

"I'm saying though, you asking if i'm good and you the one-"

"Call her for me." He cut me off.

My oldest sister left my nephew with
her bd for less than 24 hours and he was already losing it.

Nobody can ever reach out to him and get a reply in the same day.

Had to physically pull up after our brief phone call to see if everything was really alright at home.

"And out of all six of my sisters you think Tate going to be the one to answer?"

Wayne sucked his teeth at my response, Blue in his lap not being able to keep him little eyes off me.

"I mean I'll take him before i leave but bitch you bet not call me for no shit like this again."

"I just got shit to do bruh."

"Okay and that's when you wrap him up in a blanket behind your back and get to it" I stood up from the couch, holding my hands out for blue. "I got shit to do too."

His face instantly balled up in confusion hearing the blanket part. "What type of nigga you take me for"

"The type that doesn't wanna be bothered by his own son." I held Blue up to my chest. "You're lucky he ain't at that age where he can run his mouth."

"Pootie you gone keep picking?"

"Pick pick pick." I snatched the diaper bag up next, throwing it onto my shoulder going for the front door. "You text me and let me know who's doing the pick up."

"Ight man" Wayno rubbed all over his head, like he was really in that much distress. "You know i appreciate this."

"Mhm." I hummed, leaving out.

Marni was still sitting out here on the porch, looking to be up on instagram live.

"I hit that bitch, her bestie too, I fucked up they whole friendship." I rapped veeze, shutting the door behind me.

"Why you got him?" She turned her head to me.

"I'm throwing fours and pourin' fours, you know I can't be fucked with" I ignored her, looking all up in Blue's face. Patting his little diaper booty to the imaginary beat playing in my head.

"Brotherrr"

I side eyed her screen already knowing who she was talking to.
"Bitch don't call him brother"

"Huh?" Marni turned her head to me once more, genuinely not hearing me

Ouu its the voices its the voices

"I said i don't got no car seat in my shit or nothing."

"You gotta hold him in your lap, want me to do it?." She stood up.

I nodded letting her take Blue from my grasp.

Marni passing her phone up to me.

Holding up her phone to a higher angle getting my fit, i barely could read one comment it was going so fast.

"I'm sittin' first class with dope in my bag they sayin' I smell funny!"

"When you been fucking with veeze though ms. lud foe."

"He decent." I followed her down off the porch, squinting my eyes at one @ i read "-Who Kooly?"

"I don't know."

"Talking about twerk for him." I curled my upper lip up "Look, i don't know what Marni be doing on here but i promise i'm not shaking nothing for free."

"Shiddd, None of that going on with me either."

"She selling pussy y'all?, be real. Three truths one lie." I came up to get sitting in the back seat with Blue.

"Bitch give me my phone." She snatched it back.

__

Wiping my hand over my face briefly, i fixed my slouched posture. Waiting for someone to yell my number.

I came around to the fish & chicken spot around the corner from my parents house.

It's too many people up in there too fucking with my high, i had to decline every can i come offer.

Was overstimulated and spinning from being so zooted, had to pick a struggle.

"310!"

Getting my phone sitting beside me look i stood back up.

Trailing over to the front counter to get my food, the bell on the door rang behind me from more people coming in.

"Ay Pootie."

My eyes lit up not even thinking to pick my food up, just straight turned around.

"Why you be fucking with my brothers like that bitch?"

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly, gone.

"Come out for me." The random girl walked right back out the shop.

My gun is in my car too.

These detroit bitches be stabbing idk idk

I busted out laughing, getting right to calling my sister Tanea. Picking my food up.

I got six sister. Tate, Adrian, Mykel, Tyjae, Abrea and Tanea are twins. I'm the youngest.

Out of the six only Tate was missing from my parents house currently.

"TT." I said as soon as the call connected, putting my phone on speaker.

"Huhhhh!" She answered with a straight attitude.

"-Bitch run down the street i'm finna get jumped."

"What?"

I left out the shop, rushing to my car to put my food on hood. "I'm right down at the street."

Soon as i came out really two girls standing far off to the side began walking up.

"Hold on." I put my phone down too.

"Yeah bitch, you thought we wasn't going to catch up to you?!"

"So what y'all both about to fight me?." I turned around to them making a face. "This what i get for fucking both dicks?"

The girl that came into the shop started squaring up soon as they got to a good reach of me.

I smacked my lips coming out my crocs.
Bare feet smacking against the concrete putting my fist up, moving around on my feet staring in her face starting to lock in.

She swung and i stepped back, weaving

"Mhm." I hummed, continuing to move around with my fist up.

"Come on Lai!" The other girl amped her up.

Leaning my body back seeing her rush up on me with a bunch of swings, i blocked my face walking backwards.

No hits connecting

In the middle of her next upcoming swing i leaned back up fast catching her in the lip. Bitch can't fight.

Taken back at that connection she froze up for a minute

Me taking advantage, i punched the side of her head "Bitch"

Getting a nice little combo in using the same technique with my other fist while i had chance. Knocking her silly. Using my weight up on her now with the constant back to back blows.

Of course getting the best of her i started getting my head banged on from behind.

Since i'm already putting all my strength into the bitch in front of me, i started slowing up feeling myself getting overpowered.

We not about to do this.

Ducking down quick refusing to let them a one up on me, i ran backwards getting in distance.

I tried regrouping catching my breath facing them- hoping up and down just watching their body language intensively for the next move. Still squaring up

"Yeah that's what you had to do bitch!" I talked my shit, both of them fixing to walk up on me again. "Both y'all stand over me and can't fight!."

"Ay y'all stop this shit man." Some old head came in front of us, putting his arms out.

"I'm finna shoot these bitches sir, it's all good." I dropped my hands going back around by my car while i had the upper hand. Scoping the scenery out worthwhile.

"Need to keep them legs closed it's not cute!" One yelled, the Lai girl fast walking from around the man to get to me.

"My pussy my problemmm." I yelled back in a playful tone, playing in their faces.

"Mann movee" I mugged dragging out, genuinely getting irritated now. Bitch all following me up to my car.

"Come on." She still was still asking for it, making a come her motion with her hand.

I swung my door out seeing she was getting too close, digging my hand in my purse with the quickness getting my pistol.

Heard them steps coming up behind me fast, and i swung my body pulling the trigger blindly

BOOM

The bullet hit behind her by luck because i really wasn't caring what it hit honestly

"I'm telling you." I aimed it up to her face next with one hand, backing the bitch up "Get y'all fair ones i'm not doing this shit, i'll kill you bitches on king david."

"Pootie!" TT came running up with Mykel, and the twins.

I lowered my strap down. "Y'all handle that." I pointed at the girl that was coming up on me. "Now jump on these ones bitches."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.8K 13
Are you struggling for cash? SugarBabies. com can help. as always, there is cursing there is Smut *I do not own any of the photos used, they are s...
241K 2.8K 33
read my newest one shots on ao3, my username is dancingmalum these are my one shots from before I quit posting on wattpad.
25.5K 554 38
I hate anybody who reads this and I will be a bitch to you in the comments
181K 3.7K 42
Roller coaster series with brain wrecking exes coming after you with bts as your brothers what would they do? Beware of cringey content 😅